My Little Sister’s Visit Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to fight to suppress a laugh. Barry had loaned my little sister a diaphanous summer-weight bathrobe. Since he was maybe 90 pounds dripping wet with his glasses on and short, he had no choice but to wear a kid's bathrobe. This one was decorated with astronauts, rocket ships, and planets. It was too small for Megan, who was at least thirty or forty pounds heavier and six inches taller than my friend. The bottom of the robe ended high on her tan thighs. The sides barely overlapped at her trim waist and were held together by a cloth belt. Her plump breasts were too large for the undersized garment to close over them, and a wide strip of nicely tanned flesh and gorgeous cleavage was exposed down to her waist.

When Megan plopped down between us, her voluptuous breasts jiggled delightfully and attempted to escape the translucent garment. My little sister blushed as she tugged the sides together to hide some of her ample cleavage. Once she was settled, Barry picked up a laminated wooden box from the end table beside him. Inside there were a couple of vaguely familiar-looking joints. My old friend picked up a fat purple one and lit it. I watched him take a deep hit before offering it to my sister.

After he exhaled, he said, "My new dealer calls this one 'Foreplay.' It has an even stronger effect than the potent joints you provided at the poker game. This sweet weed definitely deserves the name he gave it. I smoked some a couple of nights ago with a girl I've been pursuing for months. After a couple of tokes, Cindy, the ice maiden, practically ripped my clothes off."

Megan laughed at my friend's boastful comment before accepting his implied challenge. She took a long hit from the dangerous joint before passing it to me with a wink. My sister held her breath for as long as she could before pressing her lips to Barry's. I watched her blow all the potent smoke in her lungs deep into his. I have to give my friend credit. He didn't fight her attack for a second.

After my sister took her second hit, she straddled my legs and blew the smooth smoke into my lungs. She began working her tongue in my mouth once she had fully exhaled. Derek and the Dominos started playing, and my little sister began moving her hips to the rhythm of 'Layla.'

'Layla, I'm begging, darling, please.'

Megan was doing her best to drive us wild.

Once we finished the joint, we sat back and listened to more tunes. I was pretty mellow by the time we finished the bottle of Prosecco. My eyes were closed, but my cock was as hard as a rock, and my head was filled with lurid thoughts. No wonder this weed was called 'Foreplay.' I jumped when Megan's warm hand slid under my towel and wrapped around my straining erection. I opened my eyes to see my sister had her other hand inside Barry's shorts.

My friend looked at me and grinned. "Don't say I didn't warn you guys about my new weed. I already feel pretty mellow, but I think we need more 'Foreplay.'

I tried to protest when Berry lit another purple joint, but all I managed was a moan when my sister was forced to take her hands off our cocks to accept the potent marijuana cigarette. Once the joint got short, Megan straddled Barry's waist and gave him a couple of shotgun hits. After putting out the roach, she held the back of my friend's head and kissed him until I thought my little friend would explode. I got bored watching them after my sister peeled off his teeshirt and began sucking on his nipples.

I got up and said, "I'm going to see if there's another bottle in the frig."

The kitchen was separated from the living room by a counter. When I turned around with a cold bottle of Prosecco, I saw that they had gone beyond foreplay. My sister's bathrobe had fallen to her waist, and Barry's face was buried between Megan's generous breasts. When she rose on her knees, I saw her position his cock before sinking on his erection. I was surprised my little friend was so well endowed. Although I probably had him beat by an inch, my little friend was still well above average. As I watched, my little sister set up a slow rhythm. She had one hand on my friend's shoulder, but the other was in her crotch, rapidly rubbing her clit. Barry's hands were kneading my sister's ass cheeks like they were bread dough.

I popped the cork on the bottle of bubbly and filled my glass. After taking a gulp, I leaned back against the wall to watch my little sister fuck Barry's brains out. Megan picked up the pace and began letting out little squeaks and moans. Her hand moved between her legs twice as fast as her hips bounced on his cock, so I shouldn't have been surprised when she came first.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God, it feels so good. Oh, fuck meeee...."

Megan slowed her pace after coming, but she was still riding Barry hard. It was a fantastic sight. My sister's sweaty breasts were bouncing up and down vigorously while my friend tried to catch her hard nipples in his eager mouth. I heard a wet slap every time my sister bottomed out on his erection. The warm room was filled with the acrid smell of hot sex. I was surprised when Megan had her second orgasm before my friend. I will have to ask Barry how he lasts so long. I've fucked my sister three times now and know how stimulating her tight pussy is.

Maybe Megan had gotten good at reading her partner, or they were just lucky, but when Barry finally came, they came together. It looked pretty intense and left them both shaking as they panted for breath.

The doorbell buzzed before they had recovered, and Barry gasped, "Steve, could you get the intercom. If it's my dealer, buzz them up."

I walked past the satiated couple and pushed the intercom button. "Hello. Who is this?"

"Hey, my man, your local farmer is here to bring you fresh organic produce."

The voice on the intercom was familiar, but I couldn't place it. It was obviously Barry's dealer, so I buzzed him in. I was surprised when Weed and his sister, Mary Jane, walked into the apartment. Megan was still straddling Barry's lap and let out a shriek. She quickly pulled her bathrobe around her shoulders and slipped off my friend's lap. I was startled to see my friend's glistening cock was still hard. My sister paused to tug the bottom of the gossamer robe down over her curvy ass. If there was any doubt about what they had been doing, the sight of Barry's half-hard cock coated in a frothy mixture of cum and my sister's juices confirmed they had just had sex. Barry grinned and calmly reached down to pull up his shorts.

Mary Jane broke the silence. "Well, if it isn't our friends from the waterfall, Steve and his slutty sister, Megan. Bitch, I hope you left some hard cock for me."

Megan ignored Mary Jane's jibe and greeted Weed with a hug and a long kiss. Weed responded by grabbing her ass with one hand and pulling her tight against his body. My sister pressed her luscious breasts against the marijuana farmer and ground her crotch against his. I was amazed at the licentious effects the marijuana was having on us, especially my little sister.

Seeing them together made me realize my sister was an inch or two taller and maybe a few pounds heavier than the slim drug dealer. His dark brown skin matched the rich leather of the attaché case he was carrying. Weed's dark-haired twin sister scowled as she watched the pair greeting each other like lovers who had been separated for a year. Mary Jane looked a little smaller than my diminutive friend, Barry, who was watching the action with a puzzled grin.

When Megan broke the kiss, she said, "Excuse me a minute. I need to freshen up. Don't start the party without me."

My sister sauntered to the bathroom giving all of us a good look at her gyrating hips. The sweaty bathrobe was glued to her skin. Weed let out a whistle at the sight of the lower part of my sister's ass cheeks that had been left exposed when he was fondling her curvy butt.

"I just can't get enough of that girl."

I remembered that he had seen every inch of my sister's naked body when we were skinny dipping at the waterfall. Hell, he'd had a ringside seat when she spread her legs and masturbated while Weed and his siblings stared. I blamed her lewd behavior at the waterfall on smoking a couple of Weed's potent joints. I had a pleasant memory of taking my little sister's virginity behind the waterfall while the police arrested everyone else at the waterfall.

I said, "Weed, my sister and I owe you for not ratting us out to the police. It was very gentlemanly of you."

"Hey, I'd never burn a potential customer. Besides, I'm in love with your sister."

Barry gave me a strange look as if he was trying to understand why both Weed and Mary Jane referred to Megan as my sister after I'd repeatedly claimed she was my ex-girlfriend. Well, so much for my little charade. At least he had no idea that we had engaged in incest.

Weed said, "Barry, my man, can I show you my new product? I just harvested two new plants that are even stronger than the 'Foreplay' I sold you last week. I'm very proud of my work, and I know you'll love them too."

Barry laughed. "If it's better than 'Foreplay,' I'm going to want a ton."

Weed grinned. "I'd love to sell you a ton, but now all I have is a couple of pounds of each variety. I want to spread that around to my better customers to build up the business. Besides, I think three or four ounces will be more than you can smoke before my next crop is harvested."

Mary Jane touched Barry's arm and interrupted the conversation. "Sweetheart, do you have a phone I can use? The battery in our pickup died, and we need our brothers to give us a jump start."

Barry pointed to his bedroom. "Help yourself. It's next to my bed."

I noticed Barry's eyes followed the dark-haired Mary Jane as she darted off. She wore very short cutoff jeans and a tiny tank top that failed to hide that her small breasts were bare under the thin cotton. Perhaps, Barry took her nasty comments as a sign of the intelligence he considered essential in a girlfriend. In any case, the tiny girl was fairly attractive when she wasn't scowling.

Barry told us to take a seat while he grabbed another bottle and some clean wine glasses for his new guests.

I sat down on a nearby stuffed chair to leave room on the couch for Barry and his dealer to do business. Weed sat on one end of the sofa while Barry sat on the other. It was apparent they were saving a spot for Megan. I was surprised when Mary Jane returned from her phone call and perched on my armrest. Barry's eyes followed her shapely legs up to the bottom of her short cutoff jeans. I noticed Mary Jane smirk before drawing her knees up and resting her chin on them.

I could only imagine what Barry could see from his vantage point. He likely had a nice shot of her panties if she wore any. Judging by the growing tent in his shorts, my friend found the sight arousing despite having fucked my little sister just minutes ago. Damn, 'Foreplay' was awesome shit.

Megan hesitated when she walked back into the room and displayed a Mona Lisa smile. Everyone turned to look at my delicious sister. I heard Weed moan. My little sister glowed like a woman who had just been fucked to an intense orgasm. She had cleaned up nicely and even taken the time to brush her golden hair and braid it. I wondered how fucked up she was on 'Foreplay' and Prosecco because she had been careless putting her bathrobe back on. The cloth belt was loosely tied, and the gap between the edges of the robe was wider. In fact, the sides weren't closed, even at her waist. Only the dangling bow of the cloth belt concealed her shaved pussy. The inner halves of her beautiful breasts were exposed almost to her erect nipples.

Weed said, "Hey gorgeous. We saved you a place."

Megan smiled and happily plopped down between the two dazed guys. Weed set his attaché case on the coffee table in front of him. He pulled out a key and dramatically unlocked the latches. The inside was divided into compartments. Some held fat joints carefully packed in plastic baggies, while others contained bags of fat oily buds.

Weed said, "Mary Jane and I have been growing sinsemilla with my Dad since childhood. A few years ago, I read about some intriguing research performed in Brazil. Everyone knows that the component of marijuana that gets you high is THC. Many people have found that marijuana makes sex more pleasurable, but no one knew why. It's a difficult question because over sixty other cannabinoid compounds are present in varying amounts, each with a different effect.

"The paper's authors identified the effects of several of the active compounds. What intrigued me was the one that they said affects the libido. They named the molecule amor, which is Portuguese for love. Since then, MJ and I have been selectively breeding marijuana to increase the amount of this exciting compound. This year we had tremendous success. Each plant is more potent than the last.

"The weed we shared at the waterfall was our first super plant. Mary Jane did an assay and found it had ten times as much amor as the plants we grew with our Dad before he went to prison. We named it 'Bitch in Heat.' We would have saved the name if we'd known what the future held. We harvested 'Foreplay' next, and MJ's test showed it was twenty-four times as potent as our Dad's shit."

I realized 'Foreplay' explained why my sister had no reservations about fucking Barry in front of me. Smoking 'Bitch in Heat' probably explained our incestuous behavior at the waterfall and Megan's total loss of control at the pizza parlor when she was gang-banged by half of the Cornell football team.

Weed's intentions might not have been as generous as I'd first thought when he shared his potent marijuana with us at the waterfall. I wondered if he had planned to get Megan and me so wasted that he and his white half-brothers could take advantage of my sister. Perhaps, Megan had been saved by the police raid. Amor sounded exciting until you realized a couple of joints could lead to your sister being gang-banged.

Barry said, "The 'Foreplay' you sold me was awesome. I can't wait to see what else you have."

Weed smiled. "We have two new varieties that make 'Foreplay' look like a light beer. MJ measured 'Hot Sex' with forty-eight times as much amor and 'Orgasm' at an incredible seventy-two times. They even smell like sex when you smoke them. They're so potent we learned the hard way to handle them with gloves and a respirator. They're both so new that we haven't even tried them on customers yet. If you're interested, we could all sample them tonight. I have enough to sell you a couple of ounces of either one. Is anyone interested?"

Weed emphasized his question by placing his hand on my sister's thigh just below her robe and squeezing the firm muscles. My sister made no move to stop the grinning farmer. Instead, she slid down the couch enough to place the foot of her other leg on the edge of the coffee table. When her bent knee rotated closer to Barry, my ski buddy copied Weed and put his hand on the middle of Megan's athletic thigh. From where I was sitting, I had a very arousing view of my sister's bare pussy, which was still glistening and engorged from her fucking Barry. I'll blame the 'Foreplay' we smoked earlier for my sister's licentious behavior and my raging erection. I was looking forward to spending the night with my sister.

Mary Jane leaned over and licked my ear before whispering, "Your sister really is a slut. She's so hot that I'd love to fuck her myself."

Weed's hand had slid higher under my sister's flimsy robe, and I saw it reach the top of her trembling thigh. Barry wasn't to be outdone. He had one arm around my sister's back, and his other hand teased her hard nipple that he had liberated from her top. My sister whimpered when Barry kissed her hard. She wrapped her arms around my old friend's neck and returned his passionate kiss. Megan didn't resist when the dark-skinned farmer untied her belt and pulled the bathrobe apart to expose her luscious body.

Weed said, "Well, Megan, what is your pleasure? Which of my products do you want to sample?"

My sister's body jerked as Weed slipped a couple of his little fingers inside her wet vagina. Barry moved his hungry lips to my sister's heaving breasts. I watched her take a couple of quick breaths before she replied.

She smiled at Weed and said, "Would you consider me greedy if I asked for an 'Orgasm' or two along with some 'Hot Sex?'"

Weed laughed, and I heard Mary Jane fight to suppress a giggle.

Weed said, "I was hoping you would ask for both."

On a subconscious level, I had known the dark brown drug dealer wanted to fuck my gorgeous little sister since he first laid eyes on her naked body at the waterfall. What red-blooded man wouldn't want to stick his cock in her tight cunt and attempt to impregnate her? Why else had he given her marijuana selectively bred to enhance sexual desire?

At the time, I had ignored our Mom's warning over the phone that Megan was at the height of her fertility. My sister had told me she wasn't on birth control but that she was well past her fertility peak. I had no idea which of them was right, but my Mom had far more experience with family planning using the rhythm method. I wondered how I felt about my sweet little sister getting knocked up by a mixed-breed farmer. I knew that if my deeply religious sister got pregnant, she would never consider an abortion. It was my duty as her brother to protect her, but all the potent marijuana I had smoked tonight left me in a foggy, indecisive state. The only sure thing was my arousal at watching the dark-skinned farmer seduce my scantily clad sister.

Weed had proudly proclaimed his heritage while we were smoking his potent weed by the waterfall. The pint-sized farmer's Mom was a poor white widow with three strapping sons who inherited a farm and married her hardworking black foreman. Her new husband was a maroon from Jamaica with the blood of enslaved Africans and native Taíno Indians flowing through his veins. Weed and his twin sister Mary Jane were born soon after their Mom married her Jamaican lover.

While wrestling with my barely functioning conscience, I saw Weed turn to Barry. "How about you, my man? I see you like to listen to music. I think you and Steve might like to try a mellow variety we call 'Sweet Dreams.' It has an enhanced amount of another compound that increases your enjoyment of music."

Weed didn't wait for a reply. He pulled out a couple of black joints and lit two of them. He handed one to Barry. Mary Jane went over and brought the second one back to me. Barry was already on his second hit by the time I inhaled deeply.

When I went to pass it, Mary Jane said it was all mine. "Relax and enjoy the tunes."

I closed my eyes and listened to the Grateful Dead singing 'Good Morning Little Schoolgirl."

"Good morning, little schoolgirl, can I come home with you?

Tell your mama and your papa I'm a little schoolboy too.

Come on now, pretty baby, I just can't help myself.

You're so young, and pretty. I don't need nobody else."

I've always loved the Grateful Dead, but Weed wasn't lying about 'Sweet Dreams' enhancing the music. If anything, he was being modest. I was in heaven for a couple of verses. I smiled when I felt my cock turn to steel as I watched Weed finger fuck my sister. Then everything went black.

12