My Little Sister’s Visit Ch. 11

Story Info
My little sister is used to test potent marijuana.
6k words
4.34
12.9k
9

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

My Little Sister's Visit

Chapter 11: Hog Tied

This story takes place in the summer of 1970, a year or so before I met Jean.

There are no cell phones, no personal computers, and no internet.

No one under 18 has sex.

#

What a fantastic way to wake up! My little sister's warm wet mouth was sucking my hard cock like she had the first morning she was here. Her little hand firmly stroked my throbbing erection as her lips slid up and down my steel-hard shaft. I squeezed my eyes shut as I fought against my urge to cum. I wanted this moment to last forever.

Megan's tongue swirled around the head of my cock, and I reacted with a moan of intense pleasure. When she began taking all my hard seven-inch-long cock down her throat, I knew I was in heaven. I was amazed at how much my sister's technique had improved since yesterday morning's crude fumbling. Her head bobbed up and down on my steel-hard cock in time with the pounding beat of the Rolling Stones 'Street Fighting Man.'

My sensual pleasure was disturbed by a wild animal shrieking and grunting regularly in rhythm with the screeching rock anthem. It sounded like a hog was being slaughtered nearby. The discordant sounds made it difficult for me to relax and enjoy the excellent blow job. I was angry that my little sister had decided to awaken me with the bizarre combination of loving oral sex and rock and roll with thundering, offbeat drums. The Rolling Stones are one of my favorite bands, but the song was too loud and frantic for this early in the morning.

It didn't help that my throbbing brain felt like it was stuffed with churning rocks. Despite the distractions of the discordant rock and roll accompanied by the ear-splitting screams of the tortured animal, my sister's skillful manipulation drove me to a massive orgasm. As I shot my seed down her throat, I felt her lips press against my pubic hair.

My sister hummed as she swallowed my never-ending load of cum. She licked the head of my cock and gave my shaft a couple of tugs before releasing me. I tried to protest when I felt my stiff wet cock spring free of her lips, but it was like I was in a dream where I couldn't move. I struggled and failed to open my eyes, and my mouth seemed incapable of speech. I thought I was dreaming when my sister's tight wet pussy engulfed my straining erection. How on Earth was my cock still hard? It usually took me twenty or thirty minutes to get another erection after an orgasm.

With my sister's firm ass resting on my lap, I knew I was in paradise. Megan didn't wait long before slowly working her sweet tight pussy up and down my straining cock.

When I tried to put my arms around my little sister's body, I realized my hands and legs were restrained. A strip of tape across my mouth stifled my protest. As I panicked, I heard a familiar woman's voice coming from the blackness in front of me.

"Come on, Zeke. Fuck that horny bitch. Knock her up. Fuck the whore's brains out. I want to hear her beg to have your baby."

I was confused when I heard my sister screaming from further away. "Oh God, don't stop. Don't ever stop. Fuck me hard. Fuck me forever. Fill me with hot cum. I want your baby."

I was stunned. Nothing made sense to my befuddled brain except the exquisite sensation of my cock buried deep in a tight wet pussy. I moaned when whoever was sitting on my cock began moving again. Their tight little butt bounced on my thighs as they rode my cock with frantic passion. The pleasure was overwhelming. I groaned as the person fucking me increased their pace. They screamed, and I felt their body shudder. I felt my cock squeezed in a tight pulsing grip, and I shot another load of cum deep into what I had thought was my sister's sweet pussy. Now, I wasn't sure of anything except the intense pleasure my partner had given me.

I gasped for air after I came. Instead of silence, the sound of a couple fucking hard continued with rhythmic wet slaps as two bodies pounded together at an impossible pace. I could hear a metal bed frame squeal in protest while slamming into a wall with a periodic bang. Someone was being fucked hard. I found it impossible to believe that they sounded vaguely like my sister. Whoever it was, they were grunting and squealing with each slap of flesh on flesh.

My nostrils flared as my sense of smell suddenly returned. I inhaled the odor of a hot woman's body close by, mixed with the smell of cum and marijuana smoke. I knew my sister's scent well and realized the woman sitting on my cock wasn't her.

As time passed, my sight slowly recovered. It was like I was looking at the world through a tiny keyhole gradually getting larger. The first thing I saw was a wall of sweaty brown flesh inches from my face. The tight brown body was undulating like a snake as my unknown partner began fucking me again. How in hell was I still hard?

For a moment, I panicked as paranoia seized my mind. A giant brown boa constrictor was trying to swallow my cock. I could feel its moist lips trying to ingest me while starting with my cock. I strained against my bindings and screamed into the tape covering my mouth. The brown snake continued its ravenous assault.

The dark tunnel I was looking out of finally got large enough to see wiry black hair on the back of a woman's head. It took me another couple of minutes to realize it was Weed's nasty sister, Mary Jane, who was fucking me. I let out a long groan as I felt my erection fade. The bitch was riding me so hard that I was afraid she would injure me if I got too soft.

Mary Jane laughed. "I'm glad my lover boy has finally awakened from his 'Sweet Dreams' because he needs a little help. Maybe smoking some 'Hot Sex' or 'Orgasm' will get you stiff again because I'm not done riding you yet."

Mary Jane dismounted long enough to grab a roach before facing me and straddling my lap. Thankfully, she didn't try to mount my limp cock. I screamed with pain when she ripped the tape off my mouth.

I focused my anger on her. "I don't understand. What the fuck are you doing to me?"

Mary Jane pinched my cheek and laughed. "Lover boy, you're helping us conduct product testing. We were so encouraged by the reception of 'Bitch In Heat' and 'Foreplay' that we decided to roll out our premium lines. They're so new even we hadn't tried smoking 'Hot Sex' or 'Orgasm' before tonight."

My vision had widened enough to see Mary Jane's predatory expression. The scary bitch looked like a grinning hyena toying with her prey. I twisted against the tape, binding my arms to the chair.

Mary Jane's laugh sounded like a cackle as she lit what was left of a fat joint. "Normally, I'm more scientific in my product evaluations and measure how many hits you received, but I'm so fucked up that I don't even know if this roach is 'Hot Sex' or 'Orgasm.' Well, lover boy, we'll find out soon enough."

I squeaked out a protest. Weed had proudly stated that 'Orgasm' was 72 times as strong as the potent sinsemilla strain their Dad had grown before going to jail. The weed they'd given Megan and me at the waterfall was called 'Hot Bitch.' That was their 'weakest' variety, and it led to my taking my sister's virginity under the waterfall. After Megan smoked another joint of 'Hot Bitch', my sister had encouraged a dozen guys in the pizza parlor to fuck her on an air hockey table. Tonight, I was worried that Mary Jane would fuck me to death. I had felt close to a heart attack the last time I came. I shook my head wildly to avoid her giving me a shotgun.

The aggressive bitch positioned the lit joint in her mouth and firmly grabbed the back of my neck. She pressed her lips against mine and forcefully delivered two massive shotgun hits before my brain expanded to fill the universe. I don't know if she intended to give me that many hits, but her insane laughter suggested she enjoyed watching the potent weed's effect on me. Mercifully, she quit at two, but I wasn't convinced I would survive the night. My heart felt like it would explode.

Mary Jane took a couple of hits while stroking my rapidly hardening cock. I moaned when she mounted me with a demented laugh. "It's our lucky day. The joint is 'Orgasm.' Hang on, Lover Boy, we're going for a long hard ride."

The skinny brown bitch wrapped her arms around my neck and rubbed her hard nipples against my sweaty chest as she rode me hard and fast. Somehow, I didn't cum when she had an intense orgasm, and her vagina started clenching my cock hard. I held out until she had her fourth orgasm. I couldn't believe anything was left in my balls, but I came hard. It felt like my nuts were being sucked out of my cock by her hungry pussy.

Unbelievably, my cock was harder than ever after my intense orgasm, and Mary Jane never missed a beat. I couldn't believe her stamina. The bitch's orgasms got closer together until there was less than a minute between them. I lost count after she had a dozen. I think I had three or four more painfully intense orgasms before she collapsed against my heaving chest. I was breathing so hard that my breaths came in ragged gasps. Mary Jane let go of my neck and collapsed to the floor.

By now, my vision was almost normal if I ignored the hallucinations. Hell, I was happy to have survived being raped by Mary Jane. Why should I care if the bedroom walls were moving like I was inside a breathing beast? Without the skinny girl blocking my view, I saw a horrifying sight. One of Mary Jane's half-brothers was mating with a slender pink sow on a big brass bed only a few feet from me. I recognized it was a female pig because it had plump, dangling breasts. The pig was the source of the grunting and squealing.

I closed my eyes and shook my head to clear the appalling vision from my mind. When I opened my eyes, the pig was gone. What I saw now was even more horrifying. My little sister was kneeling on Barry's Queen sized bed. Her wrists were tied together with several coils of a thick rope that was secured to the top of the brass bed frame. One of Weed's half-brothers was fucking Megan doggy style. He wrapped her ponytail around one hand, pulling on it hard enough to arch my sister's back. His other hand was wrapped around my sister's hips, and his fingers were vigorously rubbing my sister's clit. Megan appeared to be coming almost continuously.

Since my chair was positioned by the side of the bed and slightly behind the rutting couple, I had a clear view of Zeke's long thick cock slamming into my sister's engorged pussy. Every thrust produced a wet slap and forced a grunt from my sister's mouth, which was wrapped around another brother's cock. It took me a minute to recall the name of the second brother. Josh's cock was even larger than Zeke's, and judging by the moving bulge in my sister's throat, it was buried deep. The obscene sight of my sister being spit-roasted was terrifying. However, when I noticed Weed and his third half-brother waiting their turn with my sister's sweaty body, I realized Megan and I were in hell.

Josh arched his back and roared as he shot his load deep into my sister's throat. When he fell back against the headboard, Megan coughed up semen as Zeke continued pounding my poor sister's pussy. Without a cock in her mouth, her grunts were replaced by curses and squeals.

Cum was running down my sister's chin as she screamed. "God damn it, Zeke. Either fuck me harder or let Aaron do it."

I hadn't been paying attention to Weed, but he responded to my sister's command by lighting up a fat joint.

Weed laughed. "I guess we are out of everything except 'Orgasm.' I'm interested to see if our most potent variety makes a difference after three hours of 'Hot Sex.'

He held it for Zeke while his brother paused his vigorous assault on my sister's overheated pussy. After taking a couple of hits, Zeke resumed fucking my little sister. The powerful weed made a noticeable difference. The bastard was hitting my sister's dripping pussy like a pile driver. Each hard thrust caused a wave of pink flesh to fly up my sister's sweaty torso. Her generous breasts shuddered, and sweat flew from her rock-hard nipples. Her squeals turned into piercing screams.

After what felt like an eternity, Zeke began shuddering. He yelled out a curse. I screamed at him to pull out, but the big farm boy ignored me. He buried his cock deep in my poor sister's pussy and came hard. I knew she was not on birth control pills and was near her peak fertility. Had I just witnessed my sister being impregnated? With all the cum she had taken in her unprotected pussy over the last couple of days, it would be impossible to determine the father if she had become pregnant.

Zeke collapsed on the bed and rolled away. I watched a torrent of cum pour out of my sister's gaping vagina. Potent semen ran down her trembling thighs and pooled on the cum-soaked sheets. Her hairless pussy lips were red and swollen. My nostrils were filled with the stench of warm cum, sweat, and pungent marijuana.

Megan yelled, "Come on, Aaron. Why are you waiting? Come on. Fuck my pussy."

I remember being dumbfounded at the sight of Aaron's cock when Megan and I met the clan at the waterfall. His cock was considerably longer and fatter than any of his brothers. Partially erect, his cock looked as big as my forearm. Now with the big man under the effects of ''Orgasm,' his cock looked like it belonged on a horse.

I screamed. "Keep away from my sister. You'll rip her pussy up with that monster. Damn it. She'll bleed to death."

Mary Jane scooped up cum leaking from my sister's pussy and coated her half-brother's massive cock with the nasty fluids. I watched her tiny brown hands rub semen over every inch of the throbbing beast. I realized I must be hallucinating again when I saw Aaron's cock slither in her grasp. I swear I saw a snakelike tongue poke out of the tip to sample the scent of my sister's well fucked pussy.

Mary Jane looked at me and laughed. "Don't worry, Lover Boy. Your sister had a little trouble the first time Aaron fucked her, but the second time, his beautiful cock slid all the way in on the first thrust. Watch how easily it slips into your slutty sister's soggy cunt."

I watched in horror as Mary Jane guided her brother's cum coated cock to the gaping entrance to my sister's vagina. I wasn't prepared for my sister ramming her hips back and impaling her poor pussy on Aaron's cock. Cum shot out of my sister's vagina around the edges of the monstrous cock as it easily slid home. The big man's pubic hair kissed my sister's shaven pussy. I was surprised the tip of his bloody three-foot-long cock hadn't erupted out of her mouth. I couldn't trust my eyes. I hoped I was hallucinating again. No human in the history of the world had a cock that large.

My sister moaned. "Oh God, yes, yes, yes. Come on, Aaron, ride me hard. Fill me with your hot cum. I want your baby."

Aaron didn't need encouragement. He fucked my helpless sister hard, much harder than Zeke. Megan began wailing, and her body shuddered with her first orgasm a moment later. Soon she started continuously coming as she had with Zeke.

Meanwhile, Josh stretched out on the bed beside my sister. Mary Jane quickly mounted him and began riding his cock. After she had a couple of body-wracking orgasms, Weed pushed her down into his brother's arms and told him to hold her. The nasty bitch cursed her brother when he began playing with her ass. I watched him scoop up cum from the pool on the bed and work his fingers into her ass.

Mary Jane screamed. "God damn it, motherfucker. Get your fucking fingers out of my ass. Stop it now. You're not going to take my virgin ass."

Weed slapped his sister's skinny brown ass hard enough to make it shake. He liked it enough to do it again. He did it several more times. Each time, he spanked her harder. His sister's piercing scream filled the room.

Weed yelled at Zeke, who was standing around laughing as he stroked his erection. "Zeke shut the bitch up. She's giving me a headache. Shove your cock down your sister's throat."

I almost felt sorry for the nasty bitch when she begged for mercy. "Oh God, please, I can't deep-throat Zeke. Please stop. Someone, help me. For the love of God, please don't rape my ass. Please stop...."

Zeke jammed his cock down his half-sister's throat. Her body convulsed in another orgasm as her half-brother buried his cock in her throat. At the same time, Weed shoved his brown cock into his sister's ass. It took a minute for the three brothers to find a rhythm that worked for everyone, and they began using their skinny little sister hard like a fuck toy.

The unique weed gave the foursome incredible stamina, and Weed fucked his screaming sister for nearly thirty minutes. Mary Jane's petite brown body convulsed with one orgasm after another. Finally, Weed shot his cum deep inside his crazed sister's ass. Moments later, Zeke erupted deep in her throat. Once Weed and Zeke slid off their sister, she sat up and rode Josh like nothing unusual had happened. Damn, 'Orgasm' was dangerous. I could only imagine what would happen if the farmers grew enough to supply everyone in town.

Aaron lasted longer than any of us. Barry's bedside clock indicated he fucked my sister for close to an hour. My sister's eyes were closed when he came, and her head was hanging down. She had lapsed into silence some time ago. I think she passed out. The only sounds she made were regular grunts as Aaron forced air out of her lungs with each powerful thrust.

It was an incredible sight when he came. Aaron's balls were over twice the diameter of mine, and I watched them pulse as he shot his load deep into my little sister's fertile womb. Cum gushed out of my sister's pussy around the side of his cock. A river of cum flowed out of my sister's gaping vagina when Aaron's cock finally slipped out of my sister's battered vagina.

Mary Jane was digging around in Weed's sample case. She proudly held up a joint and announced, "We have one last joint. Heaven help us because it's fat and loaded with 'Orgasm.' It'll be interesting to see how long it takes to wear off."

After she and her four brothers had a hit, there was only a short stub left. Mary Jane sat in my lap and gave me four heavy shotgun hits. She didn't spare my sister either. After Aaron had fucked her until she was senseless, Megan fell on her side with her back to me. Cum was still leaking out of her heavily fucked pussy and running down her ass cheek. The nasty girl grabbed my sister by her ponytail and lifted her face off the bed. I watched Mary Jane blow four long hits of the farmers' most potent weed into my little sister's lungs.

A minute later, my sister snapped out of her lethargy. "What's wrong with you lazy bastards? Someone better stick a hard cock in me right now, or you guys will be sorry."

Josh laughed and crawled onto the bed. He spun my sister onto her back and rammed his cock into her. Megan yelled her approval. She wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her ankles. I watched her drive her hips to meet his hard thrusts. It only took a moment before she came on his cock. Josh laughed and fucked her harder.

I was amazed when she came again less than a minute later. She screamed curses as she ordered Josh to fuck her faster. I feared he would have a heart attack when he picked up his pace. His face was red, and sweat covered his lean body as he panted heavily. However, I worried about my sister more than her crazed partner. My poor sister had taken four deep hits of 'Orgasm' while the farmers only had one.

Mary Jane sat on the bed beside the rutting couple and beckoned to Aaron. She licked his cock until it was wet and hard. I watched her guide her brother's monstrous cock into her tight little slit. I was surprised when Aaron's massive cock slid inside his tiny brown half-sister without more than a slight grimace from her. They seemed too comfortable together for it to be their first time committing incest. Once the big hulking guy began hammering his horse cock into his sister, I worried he would break her little body. Instead, Mary Jane screamed like a woman possessed who couldn't get enough of her demon lover. She wrapped her slim brown legs around his thick waist and slammed her little pussy against his crotch with a wet slap.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers
12