My Little Sister’s Visit Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron's brutal fucking of his diminutive sister spurred Josh and my sister beside them to new heights. The bed frame screeched as the legs scraped across the floor and the headboard smashed against the wall. Josh was the first one to shoot his load. As soon as his cock slithered out of my little sister's distended vagina, she begged for another cock.

Zeke was happy to answer the call. He flipped my sister onto her stomach and crammed a couple of pillows under her hips to raise her curvy ass into the air. The young farmer took her hard as soon as his cock slipped into Megan's gaping pussy. He quickly matched the driving rhythm set by Aaron and his sister. The only sounds in the room were the grunts and moans of the girls mixed with the wet slaps of sweaty bodies colliding. I was overwhelmed by the sharp scent of sex and the musty odor of marijuana smoke.

It seemed like forever before Aaron finally bellowed, and his body went rigid. The giant held his monster cock deep in his sister's vagina as he flooded her womb with more semen. I didn't care if she was on birth control. They could have as many one-eyed babies as they wanted. When he pulled out of Mary Jane a minute later, his cock was still shooting cum, leaving a sticky mess on her dark pubic hair. Weed was undeterred by the cum flowing from his sister's destroyed pussy. He pushed his big brother aside and rammed his cock inside his twin sister's cum filled vagina.

I watched the brown siblings mate vigorously beside my sister and her current partner. My cock was as hard as a steel rod again, but there was no one to satisfy my intense lust. Even without a hand to stroke my erection, I had a monster orgasm. My first wad of cum shot five feet and landed on Weed's brown ass. My orgasm wasn't the end of my torment. I was forced to watch until the break of dawn as my sister was fucked multiple times by each of the crazed marijuana farmers.

#

Weed was the first one to come to his senses. "Come on, guys. We've had enough fun, and we don't want to wear out our welcome. Besides, it's a new day, and we have chores."

Weed suddenly remembering his responsibilities was likely more a matter of the potent weed wearing off than guilt over being late for his farm chores. The reason I came to that conclusion was watching him failing to get his cock hard enough to fuck my sister despite Mary Jane's best efforts with her hands and mouth. All of his brothers were also fucked out. They looked dazed as they began getting dressed. Megan and I were the only ones in the room still wanting more sex. I could understand why I was horny. I hadn't cum since Mary Jane gave me four monstrous shotgun hits of 'Orgasm," and I was desperate for relief after watching my sister's brutal gang-bang.

The young marijuana farmers had fucked my poor sister for hours, but she still wasn't satisfied. My sister was still in a state of arousal because she'd also received four massive shotgun hits of the farmer's most potent strain of marijuana.

Mary Jane gave my painfully hard cock a couple of strokes and smiled. "Thanks for being a good product test subject. I'm thrilled with the results so far. I only gave my brothers two hits of 'Orgasm,' and they fucked for over four hours. I'll stick around and see how long you and your sister last after four hits. First, I have to check on poor Barry. He's a lot smaller than you, and the hit of 'Sweet Dreams' affected him hard.

All of Mary Jane's brothers had left the apartment when she cut my hands free before leaving the room. "I'll let you untie your legs so I can get a head start. I'm a little sore and don't want to be anywhere near your erection once you get free. Your slutty sister will have to take care of it for you. Don't worry. I'll be back to check on you occasionally. I need to know how long you can keep fucking after four hits."

I watched Mary Jane's cute little brown butt as she left the room naked as the day she was born. She barely closed the bedroom door before I attacked the knots, securing my legs to the chair. It took longer than I expected because I'd never seen the farm boy's knots in my Boy Scouts' Manual. My sister's pleading for me to fuck her didn't help.

She was lying on her side facing me as I struggled to get free. "Come on, Steve. Hurry up. I need your cock in me now."

I couldn't believe the change in my innocent little sister since she arrived on the plane two days ago. I'd only seen Megan naked in my wet dreams before her visit, and now, she was begging me to fuck her cum filled pussy. She had risen to her knees and wagged her sweet ass like a puppy begging for a treat. I should have been repulsed by the cum flowing out of her gaping pussy, but the four hits of 'Orgasm' had turned me into a wild beast eager to impregnate this crazed bitch in heat.

When I slammed my erection into my sister, the farm boys' cum sprayed out of her well-fucked vagina and ran down my thighs. I didn't care. My only goal was to replace their nasty spunk with mine and impregnate my mate. She was so loose that I barely noticed when my sister orgasmed hard. I fucked my screaming sister through one orgasm after another. She must have cum a dozen times before I unloaded deep in her fertile womb. I barely paused to catch my breath before she began yelling at me for more.

"God damn it. Don't stop now, motherfucker. Fuck my cunt hard."

I slipped my hand around my sister's hips and massaged her mound while I gasped for breath. My head was on fire from lack of sleep, but my cock had a mind of its own. Somehow, I never lost my erection, and as soon as Megan began rocking her hips to fuck my cock with her pussy, I let out a roar and began thrusting into her hungry vagina like a sex-crazed baboon.

I was vaguely aware that Mary Jane regularly came into the bedroom to check on us. She stayed long enough to perform a highly professional customer satisfaction test. For me, it consisted of her pulling my cock out of my sister's vagina and giving it a couple of firm tugs.

"Nice, you're still hard as a rock, and your slutty sister is screaming at me to put it back in her cunt."

Megan seemed to like it when I wrapped her French braid around my free hand and pulled hard enough to bend her back into a bow. All the time I pounded her sloppy pussy, she screamed curses like the devil possessed her. So much for the innocent Catholic schoolgirl. I tried to meet her demands to drive my raging erection faster and deeper. I lost track of time, but I know we fucked for at least a couple of hours. I don't know where we found the energy.

Megan lost it when I tried to untie the knot binding her wrists to the headboard. She told me in no uncertain terms that she wasn't happy with me removing my cock from her pussy. I wasn't familiar with the knot the farmers had used, and with my little sister fighting me, it took forever to free her. As soon as I removed her bindings, she attacked me with the strength of a berserker. She quickly flipped me over onto my back and mounted me with her hands gripping my shoulders. I grabbed her gorgeous breasts, bouncing wildly just inches from my hungry mouth. I grasped the back of her neck and pulled one of those dangling beauties close enough to latch onto her hard, sweaty nipple. Megan howled when I shoved my other hand down to tease her clit. I couldn't tell if her clit or nipple was stiffer. Once I found her sensitive nub, Megan exploded in a shuddering orgasm. She barely paused before resuming her ride.

By now, her vagina had contracted to fit my cock, and the stimulation was intense. My nostrils were filled with the acrid stench of hot, sweaty sex. I grimaced as I orgasmed hard. My poor balls had been emptied long ago, and I winced with each contraction. The pain wasn't enough to make me stop. I howled as I flipped my sister onto her back and pressed her knees against her shoulders. I quickly drove my cock back into her warm wet vagina.

Eventually, we passed out. I dreamt that my body had shrunk enough to crawl into my sister's steaming vagina and swim upstream to find an egg to impregnate. I was surprised to find that thousands of sperm had already beaten me to the prize and were clinging to the surface of the fertile egg. At least one had burrowed its way inside.

#

I awoke with Megan shaking me and yelling that we'll be late if we didn't get moving soon. I rolled over and muttered a protest. Megan didn't give up.

"Get up. Get up. Geoffrey's assistant is picking me up in less than two hours to buy clothes. I need an outfit for my interview tomorrow."

I groaned in pain, but my sister wouldn't let me go back to sleep. Oh God, my cock hadn't been this sore since I learned how to masturbate. I was afraid to ask my sister how she was doing after being fucked by Weed and his half-brothers for hours. I still couldn't believe she had taken Aaron's horse-sized cock in her tight pussy without being ripped apart. I shuddered when I remembered that I wasn't innocent either. I hadn't hesitated once I'd gotten the opportunity to enjoy her charms after the farmers left.

Megan pulled me up to sit on the edge of the bed. The room was spinning, and I had to grab my head to keep it from flying off. I whimpered a protest, but my little sister was relentless. She dragged me into the shower and began washing my sad corpse. I almost cried when she soaped up my cock, which was crusty with cum, sweat, and my sister's nectar. The poor thing stayed flaccid as she gave it a thorough cleaning. I began to feel a little more alive by the time she made me kneel so she could shampoo my hair.

When she finished, my little sister handed me the soap bar and asked me to return the favor. Despite how sensuous her body felt, my cock never stirred while I washed every inch of her slippery skin by hand. She made me get out of the shower while she cleaned globs of cum out of her vagina. Our rain-soaked clothes had dried overnight, and I was dressed by the time she finished her shower. I was treated to an erotic show as she dried her hair and braided it while still nude. Despite being thrilled by the sight of her gorgeous ass and bouncing breasts, my cock never stirred. I wondered for a moment if I had broken it.

We staggered out of the bedroom arm in arm once my sister covered her naked body with the skimpy summer dress she had worn to dinner in college town. I was surprised to see Mary Jane straddling my best friend's lap. They were both sweaty and naked. The little brown girl rose to give Berry a shotgun hit and exposed the cock she was riding. My friend's hands clutched her tight ass cheeks. I was happy to see that he had recovered from the effects of 'Sweet Dreams' that had knocked out both of us last night.

I said, "See you later, Barry. Thanks for letting us stay during the storm."

Barry grinned. "No problem. I think I'll hang around my pad, smoke some weed, and get to know this pretty little lady better."

Mary Jane turned her head and smiled. "How are you guys doing? Last I saw, you had both crashed."

"We'd still be sleeping, except that Megan has to meet somebody. I can't speak for my sister, but I'm as exhausted as the time I ran a half marathon."

Megan agreed. "I also feel battered and sore, but we don't have time to rest. The airline lost my luggage, and I'm desperate to get a dressy outfit for my interview at Cornell. One of the alumni generously offered to buy me clothes if I attended a party with him."

Mary Jane said, "Well, thanks for helping us test out our new products. They turned out to be better than we expected." The brown farm girl bounced on Barry's cock several times before finishing her explanation. "This sweet guy is helping me complete my tests on 'Foreplay' using the product we sold him last week. It's the only marijuana left in the apartment. I think it may be strong enough for most of our customers."

Megan and I waved goodbye and headed back to my apartment on the other side of campus. If we hurried, Megan would be on time for her shopping trip. It was going to be close because both of us were walking bowlegged.

12