My Little Sister, Turns Super-Hot

Story Info
How I got my sister, to pull her thong down for me!
9.3k words
4.46
35.5k
61
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,188 Followers

2023

I just graduated from college out of state in early May and decided to move back home for a while. My parents made it clear at my graduation; they would love it if I moved back with them. That way I could work and save some money. My parents have a nice big house in Southern California, with a beautiful pool and yard. Sounded good to me. They work a lot and travel frequently. So, our time is limited but friendly and nice. Mom and dad are a happy couple, they are cute and affectionate around us. We all get along fine.

Now living at my parent's house is my mom and dad and my 18-year-old sister Ann. She wasn't able to make my college graduation and I had not seen her in a long time. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw my little sister again, she had turned into a major hottie. She wore very seductive clothes around me and was very friendly. I adored my little sister, but now I was drooling over her. She was always using the pool and wore skimpy swimwear that blew me away. I would join her anytime I could. Especially when mom and dad were working or out on a date.

Ann just finished High School and has never had a serious boyfriend as far as I knew. She's smart and athletic and has the hottest body I've seen in a long time. She does work out and take good care of herself. When she goes for a run, she wears the tiniest, tightest little running shorts I've ever seen. She also wears leggings that creep up her sexy butt cheeks most of the time. I didn't know what to do. She was giving me indecent thoughts constantly.

Of course, I always acted nonchalant when she was wearing one of her incredibly sexy outfits at first. I just treated her like a cute sister, not the super sexy girl she has become. As the weeks went by, I began to show her more attention and flirt more. She seemed to like the attention and I kept at it. She asked me to go for a run, one day, which I gladly accepted. Before we left, we did some stretching on the front yard. She bent down right in front of me, it made my heart thump. I had a great view of her ass for prolonged periods of time. It was hard to look away and I didn't, I just marveled at her curvy body. I think she noticed me looking at her ass, then I noticed a funny smile on her face. Then she took off running.

We ran side by side most of the time, but I preferred to run behind her. My sister's ass was the sexiest sight I've ever seen. I could run for miles looking at her ass in motion. Ann also has gorgeous blonde hair and perfect B size round tits. I was surprised to find out she didn't have a boyfriend, but also glad. I broke up with my girlfriend a few months back, so we were both single. I thought Ann was so gorgeous, sexy and adorable. My little sister was my dream girl, I struggled with it at first. But eventually decided to really try to get her in bed.

After the first of many runs together, I suggested we stretch out. Ann acted like it was a great idea and gave me plenty to look at. Bending over and showing off her ass again, bending forward facing me and letting me see down her sports bra. She had my full attention. We got along great; and it was fun and exciting to be with her now. We went inside together and got a cold drink. There in the kitchen Ann gave me a sexy smile. Something was up! I played it cool and friendly with my little sister.

"Hey Ann, I need a shower, but you can go first." I suggested.

"Ok, thanks big bro! I need it. Don't you love a hot shower after a run?"

"Definitely."

"Thank you, Jim." She said in a sexy way.

As she walked away, I could see her back was a little sweaty and her shorts were riding up her ass crack. She definitely gave me a hard on. I had the hots for my little sister, I couldn't help myself. She seemed to be teasing me on purpose. I think she possibly wanted me, why would she show off to me so much? She doesn't act like this with me when mom and dad are around either. I decided to take a chance at that moment. I wanted to let my sister know I was interested. Hopefully without getting in trouble or pissing her off.

I heard the shower turn on and I knew I had a few minutes to perv out. I went into her room and saw her running outfit on the floor by her mirror. I picked up her sports bra and smelled her sexy aroma. Then I saw her shorts and a black thong laying on top. I picked up her tiny thong. It was moist with the smell of her sweet pussy. I took in the scent of my sister's pussy for the first time, it was so naughty and erotic for me. I craved her even more!

She must have been getting a little turned on somehow. Her pussy scent was light and desirable. I would love to lick it for real, but I licked and sucked her thong. I had too, it made me hard and horny as fuck. Then I picked up her shorts and imagined what was just inside. The crotch smelled a little like pussy too. It was erotic and fun perving out on her hot clothes. I wanted my little sister's pussy so much more now!

Then I heard the water turn off, so I put things back almost like I found them. I wanted her to question if had I checked out her sexy running gear. I put the shorts down neatly and then folded the thong and set the sport bra on top like it was. Then I went to my room and stripped quickly and wrapped myself in a towel. I waited by my door for her to exit and walk by to her room. My cock was ready for a show.

When I heard Ann open the bathroom door, stepped out of my room only wearing a towel. I acted startled and purposely dropped my towel, showing off my big hard cock to her. I made a few attempts to pick up my towel awkwardly, long enough to give her a good visual. She got a great look at my cock for the first time. She was only 6 feet away. She blushed and kept looking at my hardon.

"Oh Ann, I'm sorry, I can be so clumsy." I said acting embarrassed.

"That's Ok Jim." She said as she covered her mouth in surprise, without looking away.

I covered up finally and walked into the bathroom and shut the door. She definitely saw my cock and seemed to like what she saw. So far so good, now let's hope she doesn't get pissed off about her thong and stuff. I took a nice shower and resisted jacking off. I wanted to remain hard as much as possible around Ann. It was hard not to jerk off, my cock was aching for my relief. All I could see was her sexy ass running through the park.

After my shower I dressed nice, put on some cologne and fixed my hair. As I walked bye I peeked in Ann's room and saw her workout clothes were no longer on the floor. I was nervous of what she might say about the workout clothes being touched. I went downstairs where my sister was to see what she was wearing and doing. She was watching TV in the family room on the sofa and nobody else was home. She was wearing tight red stretch pants and a sexy white top, revealing a lot of skin.

"Hi Ann, you wanna get a pizza or something?" I was hoping for a pleasant response. Since she just saw my cock and I touched her thong.

"Ok, and maybe a salad?"

"Sure, let's go?"

"Ok," she said with a smile.

She obviously didn't mind I checked out her sexy clothes or didn't notice I touched them. I guess the sight of my cock didn't scare her off either. It seemed like there was nothing to worry about. I was quite relieved, and excited. It was late afternoon and I felt relieved no trouble with her yet. We had plenty of time to spend together and the night was young.

I drove us in my car and treated her like a princess the entire time. I opened her door and helped her sit, let her play her music. We were having fun and I was smitten with her. She smiled and laughed when she caught me peeking down her top. I was testing her a little.

"Oops sorry Sis, you do look a whole lot more mature these days."

"Do I?" She said, with a cute innocent smile.

"Yes, you sure do!" I said with enthusiasm.

"Awe thanks." She replied sweetly.

When we arrived at the pizza place, I helped her get out of the car and opened the front door for her. We ordered our pizza and made our way to the salad bar. Guys were checking Ann out and she didn't even notice. Her ass looked so fucking hot; everyone noticed her sex appeal. I stood close to her acting like her date, not her brother. I didn't want my sister getting hit on with me or without me around. I was very protective of my sweet Ann.

We had a great time eating and talking about school and college. She was really smart and full of life. I tried to be affectionate and sincere. I really enjoyed her company and loved her smile. I excused myself, went to the bathroom and when I came back a young guy was talking with Ann. She didn't seem to like him to much from what I could see walking up to our table. The guy looked about 20 and good looking. I heard him say this as I walked up.

"Is that your boyfriend with you?" He asked.

"Yes, it is, I said firmly." As I came up behind him.

"Oh, it's cool, sorry to bug you guys." He said and took off quickly.

Ann looked relieved and smiled at me. This time I sat down next to her. I put my arm around her, and she snuggled up to me. I kissed her forehead, and she squeezed me tight.

"Was that guy bugging you honey?" I said playing Mr. Boyfriend.

"As soon as you left, he came over and started asking me questions and wanted my phone number and stuff. Glad you showed up, when you did. He was bugging me."

"You ready to go Ann? I am."

"Yes, I'm ready."

"Ok, let's get Otta here."

I helped her up and took her hand, I escorted her to the door with pride. When we were outside, I opened the car door and helped her in. I ran around and got in my side, and we took off.

"Ann, you wanna go see a movie?"

"Sure, Ok, let me tell mom and dad what we are doing."

Ann called mom and let her know what we were doing tonight. Mom said have a nice time, and we did. When we got to the theatre it was kinda busy. Lots of lines and people all over. I heard a few guys making comments about Ann as we walked past, so I grabbed her hand again. I didn't blame the guys; she was one of those smoking hot chicks you see once in a while. She held on tight as we selected our movie and purchased our tickets.

"Ann, guys can be such jerks." I said as I put my arm around her waist.

"Why do you think I'm still single?" She said with a sparkle in her eye.

"I was wondering about that sis."

"Guys my age are so immature; I can't stand them."

"Well as long as you're with me, I'll keep them off you if that's Ok?"

"Yes, please big bro!"

"My pleasure."

"Why are you still single?" She asked.

"Oh Ann, the girls I dated in college were just for fun. I wasn't looking for true love. I had a few short-term girlfriends that didn't work out. I was focusing on my grades and finishing on time."

"Oh, I see."

"Plus, none of them were as cute as you." We both laughed.

"Oh really?" She kidded.

Yes Ann, really!" I said honestly.

We walked into the movie and sat way in the back. I put my arm around her, and she put her head on my shoulder when we sat down. We stayed close together throughout the movie, most of the time. A few times I held her hand near her pussy, she didn't seem to mind. It was fun being out with my hot young sister. I was having a fantastic time and I think she was too. She seemed Ok with everything so far, but I wasn't sure how far I could go without pissing her off. I didn't want to do anything that could backfire. I didn't want to upset her and make our relationship strained. I wanted to kiss her really badly, I couldn't help it. She was so adorable, and her lips looked so inviting. I kept looking at her during the movie, she acted a little shy.

After the movie, I insisted on going out for ice cream. She gladly accepted my offer. When ordering I had my arm around her and then I put my hand on the side of her ass for the first time. I held it there and pulled her closer. She bumped my hip and leaned into me playfully. This was getting hotter and hotter between us. Ann seemed to be enjoying this almost as much as me. She began flirting back with me quite a bit, with a cute sexy look in her eyes.

We sat and had our ice cream, she offered me some ice cream off her spoon, and it tasted delicious. Then I offered her a taste of mine. She tasted it with her sexy mouth and tongue. I swear she was really teasing me and enjoying it. We had a lot of fun eating ice cream and flirting with each other openly.

"Ann, you are so fun, are you having fun tonight?" I asked semi seriously.

"Yes, a lot. Are you?"

"I'm having the best time with you sis. You've really grown into such a beautiful woman."

"Owe, thanks big brother."

"Just being honest with you sis. I'm so proud of you and how you've grown up."

"I'm so glad you are back Jim. I missed you a lot."

"Your sweet sis, I hope we can do this more often. I've missed you too."

"We can, if you want."

"Sure Ann, but I want to protect you from jerk's when were out. Is it Ok if we keep pretending to be dating when we are out on the town? I don't like guys drooling over you." I asked with hesitation.

"Sure, I'd like that! You look like you could be my boyfriend, right?" She said to my disbelief.

"I think so. I want the best for you Ann, and that includes guys. I don't want you being hurt by a jerk. Or lose your virginity to a guy who's playing you." I said sincerely.

"How did you know I was a virgin?"

"I wasn't sure, I just a feeling I had."

"Is that weird at my age?"

"No Ann, it's smart. You respect your body and so do I."

"I just want it to be special. I don't want to be pressured into it."

"I don't blame you sis. You deserve a guy who worships your beauty and kind heart."

"Awe, that's sweet. Do you think I will ever find that guy?"

"Yes, I think so! Take care of yourself and be patient. You will eventually attract the right guy." I said as I looked deep into her eyes.

We finished our ice cream and got up to go. I held her hand and helped her up from her chair. We held hands as we walked out. Again, I helped her into the car and jumped in. When we were pulling out of the parking lot, I reached for her hand, and she held on. My cock stirred in my pants, as we drove along.

Then I got really bold for the first time. My heart raced and I was nervous, then I made my move. I let go of her hand and placed mine on the inside of her leg a few inches from her pussy. My sister didn't resist, but she did seem to spread her legs a bit for me. Then she put her hand on top of mine and held it. As I slid my hand a little closer to her pussy, she allowed me too. I stopped short about an inch away and rubbed the inside of her leg a little. It was pretty ballsy, but I had to see.

"Jim, what are you doing?" She said in a nice silly way.

"Oh nothing, just pretending were still on a date. Is that, Ok?" I said, a little scared.

"I guess so." She said cautiously.

I pulled my hand off her leg and pulled off on the side of the road to talk. I reached for her hand and held it again. I looked into her eyes with concern. Then I gave her a big smile.

"Ann, I really want to date you for real. I find you the most desirable woman on earth. Am I crazy?" I said boldly.

"Oh Jim, I don't know...We, Uh... I guess... We could try... But nobody can ever find out."

"Ann, you are so cool! This could be so awesome; don't you know how hot this could be? If we truly love each other. We could have a strong relationship, but more like lovers. Do you think you can handle that?

"Yes brother, I could. I just don't understand this strange attraction either. Why do we feel this way about each other? I love you so much and I trust you the most! I've been having so much fun with you! I love being your date!"

"I love you more than anything Ann! I am so attracted to you sis. I'm going out of my mind with lust for you. Ever since I got back. I've fallen hard for you."

"I had a feeling we were on the same page when I noticed you sneaking peeks at me. Then when I noticed you touched my running clothes, I knew something was up. I didn't care you did; I was having fun teasing you."

"I didn't think you would mind too much. It was kind of a test, to see if you'd get mad or not." I said casually.

"Oh, I was surprised and excited you noticed me, but not mad."

"Ann, I'm sorry but there is not a person in this world I want more than you. Anytime you want to stop, or you don't like this, just say so. I will respect your wishes and always appreciate you as my sister. I will always love you. I will never tell a soul. But I hope we can have a sweet romance. I want to show you how a beautiful woman should be treated by a man, because I love you so much!"

"Oh brother, I want you too. I'm just a little scared of what could happen. If you only want me, we can try. We can have an incest romance, but we have to be very careful. I want you to be my first and I want you to teach me how to make love!" She said innocently.

"Sis you are the coolest!" I said as I took off down the road.

When I went to hold her hand this time, she held on a little tighter. I drove us to a secluded spot where guys take their girlfriends. I pulled in and found a nice spot with a view of the city. I shut the motor off and looked over at Ann. She looked so gorgeous and sexy, I was nervous and out of my mind for her. This was the moment of truth, could we really kiss? Will she give in and kiss me back?

We leaned into each other slowly with pent up wild desires. We lightly touch our lips. It was magical and erotic, beyond my wildest dreams. Ann kissed back with tender love and cupped my cheek. Our mouths opened and our tongues touched for the first time, we were really kissing. The passion was explosive and real. We kissed like long lost lovers. Our passion was building fast, and we kissed for hour's.

Eventually, I moved my hand down to Ann's perfect sexy breasts and she gasped for air at first touch. She allowed me to feel her up, it was incredible. Her boobs felt so erotic through her sports bra. I massaged them and enjoyed them while we kissed. Her nipples were hard and felt amazing through the fabric. Our forbidden lust was just beginning. Our kisses felt stronger and passionate by the minute. My sister was letting go of all her inhibitions and mine were gone. I guided her hand to my hard straining cock, she gasped at first touch. Then she held on, and I went back to tantalizing her nipples. Then she began to enjoy my cock a whole lot more, her breathing made it obvious. She was feeling my cock like an inspector at first, but then began to have fun with it.

"Have you ever seen one up close?" I asked, curious of her experience.

"Yes, yours a few hours ago!" She teased.

"Oh yeah."

She started to kiss me more aggressively and jack my hard cock. After a long while, I moved my hand from her tit down to her spandex covered pussy again. This time she didn't stop me or hold my hand. I began to lightly tease her pussy, through the thin smooth, stretchy material. She spread her legs a little and let out a cute sexy moan. I was so glad she didn't resist this time. She occasionally put her hand on mine and showed me how she liked her pussy rubbed. It was way erotic and unbelievable feeling my sister's virgin spandex covered pussy. Soon we were enjoying the sensations of built-up sibling lust. Our kisses were electric and our desire for each other was only growing stronger. She was letting me play with her pussy, I knew she was mine for the taking. I wanted to do this all night, it was so erotic and sexy messing around with my little sister.

I put her seat back and got on top of my sister. We began to kiss and grind like nymphos. I pulled my shorts down and left my underwear on. Then she spread her legs for me and gave me access to grind her spandex. It felt so hot grinding my cock up and down her slit. It was silky smooth and sensual. I grinded her slowly and passionately. To my surprise, Ann began grinding me back hard and making sexy noises, to break our kisses.

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,188 Followers