My Little Sister, Turns Super-Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok."

We drank our drinks and felt the rush of energy hit us. When we were done, I took her upstairs. Holding hands and flirting, I led her mom and dad's bedroom. She went along with me. The bed wasn't made very well, and I planned on making a big mess.

We laid down on mom and dad's bed and began to kiss with erotic passion. My cock grew hard instantly. I felt her in mom's bikini, and it was a major turn on. Her nipples grew hard, and our passionate romance continued. Soon we were all over each other in the heat of wild passion. We used all of the king bed, that day and night.

I felt her pussy getting wet and hot. She was all over my cock. We were getting very turned on and excited. It was ecstasy all over again. Then I unhitched her top and freed her sexy tit's. After some nipple play, I went back to her tiny bottoms. I played with her clit and put a finger in her pussy. It was wet and extremely tight. One was enough for now.

Then after a few minutes, Ann started to pull mom's sexy swimsuit bottoms off. I let her and marveled at her sexiness. I brought them to my lips and kissed them. Then I started pulling my trunks down and she assisted me. She was horny and ready; I wasn't going to deny her any longer.

Now I was where I had always dreamed of being for weeks, on top of my naked sister, about to penetrate her. She pulled her legs up and apart, giving me full access. We kissed and I grinded my cock on her naked pussy for the first time. It was so stimulating and hot. Ann was wanting me really bad now. She looked to dam sexy on her back with her leg's wide open for me.

After a hot make out session, I went down on my sister. I took charge and spread her pussy and attacking her sensitive areas with my tongue and fingers. Ann was soon making sexy noises and letting loose. I slid back up to her and we made out more. Then she started trying to put my cock in her. I wanted her bad!

"Oh sis, do you really want me?"

"Yes!"

"This is the point of no return; you know that right?"

"Yes, please take me Jim. I am ready to become your woman forever!"

"Oh Ann, I love you so much."

"I love you too."

With that I held my solid hard cock at the base. I rubbed it all over her pussy, she was begging for me to take her. Then I rubbed it firmly up and down her slit. She yelped with erotic lust.

"Are you ready sis?"

"Oh God yes brother!"

I had to push really hard to get it in at first, even though she was very wet with pussy juice. It slid in and I got the head inside her virgin walls. it felt amazing, tight and warm and wicked. We both had fuck me faces.

"Oh JIM!" She shrieked.

I tried to push in more, but it wasn't easy. I pushed in harder and felt her hymen pop. I knew I had just taken my sister's virginity. She really was a virgin for me. Not anymore. Now she was my sexy girl...

"Are you Ok sis?"

"Yes, I'm Ok."

I forced myself in deeper and deeper. Ann started making crazy sexy noises as I continued. It was easier going out than in. I persisted with determination and lust. Her grip was more than I could have ever imagined. Her pussy was tighter than my one and only virgin years back. I had to be forceful to penetrate her properly. It wasn't easy but it was a labor of lust. I grabbed her and got more aggressive.

"Honey you are so tight, you are amazing." I struggled to say.

"Oh my God, I can't believe how big you feel inside me." She screamed out.

I methodically and erotically began to penetrate my sister deeper with each thrust. She was tight as hell, but no longer a virgin. I really had to push and pull hard to fuck my sister. She felt so tight, making love with my virgin sister was the most intense feeling I ever had. We were both in a constant state of bliss and euphoria.

I was getting a little too close to orgasm, so I pulled out and put on a condom on quickly. There was a little blood on my cock, and I didn't care. It was my sister's blood and love on my cock. With a condom on I was able to not feel the intense sensation of virgin pussy as much. I was able to start fucking her completely. All the way in and out with force. I made her take me deep and she was whimpering in pain and delight.

I was looking into her eyes as began fucking her harder. Her eyes widened and looked at me like I was God. She moaned with pleasure as she accepted my big hard eager cock. Her eyes squinted and she breathed loudly. She started getting wild and thrashing about. She was loving my strong forceful fucking. Taking it like a woman, and happy to please her brother. She came as I fucked her hard and fast. Then I flipped her over quickly and penetrated her from behind. We got into a good rhythm, and she loved this position.

With a firm grasp on her hips, I went at my sister with all my love and devotion. I wanted her to enjoy this again and again. I watched my cock going in and out deeply. My sister was taking some serious cock, for her first time. It was too much after a while, even with a condom on.

"Let's cum together sis." I yelled out and went full force.

"Oh, Oh, Oh..." She screamed out.

I fucked her as fast as I could as long as I could. Once I knew she was coming, it was too much to hold back. I fucked her till I exploded, we came together with an explosion of lust. My cock eventually went a little softer and we collapsed together.

We cuddled and kissed a long time. We talked a little but not much. I pulled off the condom and tossed it on the floor. I just touched her and enjoyed her sweaty body next to mine. While I spooned her, I covered her pussy and held her boobs.

We cleaned the sheets and showered together again. We were inseparable all weekend. We put mom and dad's bed back together and she put mom's swimsuit back clean. After about a few hours I was ready to ravish my sister again. We had sex three more times that night. She was completely horny for me all the time. Sex for her was completely new and exciting, her new favorite activity. Sex with her for me is wildly erotic and intense.

I love, lust and adore my little sister. Ever since she pulled her thong off for me it has only gotten better. We seem to always get plenty of time alone. Mom and dad trust us together, and they go out a lot. We're careful not to get caught when they are around. The lust is always there though. It's only been a few weeks but the best weeks of my life.

Ann sneaks into my room often and started taking the pill recently. She likes to get nailed from behind with her face in my pillow, late at night. Thankfully the master bedroom is on the other side of the house. I am almost certain my dad knows what's going on and doesn't care. He's given me a few funny looks in the morning after nailing Ann. We have so much fun, this is the most wonderful experience I've ever had with a girl in my life.

If you have a hot sister like me and want to make love with her. I hope you can get your hot sister to read this story. I hope you can get her to pull her panties down for you. Be really nice to her if you like her and see if she flirts back. If she does, keep being nicer and nicer. She might turn into a horny girl like my sister Ann.

If you desire your brother, show some skin and tease him to the brink of insanity. Or slip a copy of this story under his pillow. He will give in, like I did. Incest is best, I can tell you from experience. Incest is better than drugs and alcohol. Hot sex is Hot Sex! It's fun and healthy!

Have a sex filled summer!