My Little Sister, Turns Super-Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kept at for about 15 minutes, then she began to shake and scream with pleasure. She clenched and squeezed me and grinded me hard. She let out a loud scream and began to orgasm. I couldn't believe it; she was coming just from friction. She screamed and begged for more. I gladly grinded her as fast and hard as I could. Ann seemed to be getting more aggressive and I liked it.

After a two-hour long foreplay session of passion, and a fun date we were spent. We decided to head home and get some rest. When we arrived after 11:00, it was quiet, and mom and dad were asleep. I could hear dad snoring. So, we quietly snuck in and head to our rooms. After a while I went into Anns room and held her. We kissed again and fell asleep together. I didn't try anything sexual with Ann, I just wanted to hold her close and smell her hair. I wanted her to feel loved and adored by her bother.

I woke up in the middle of the night and snuck back to my own room. Not wanting to leave Anns side but playing it safe. In the morning we all had breakfast together. Mom and dad were talking about their upcoming schedules. I was eating when Ann came down for breakfast. She was wearing loose pajamas and looking cute, not sexy. It was more appropriate.

"Hi Daddy, hi mom. Ann said with a cute innocent smile.

"Hi honey." Dad said.

"Ann, did you two have fun last night?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, Jim protected me from a few jerks."

"What happened honey?" Dad asked concerned.

"Oh, some guys were making comments about me, and Jim put a stop to it."

"Good going son, Ann needs a good big brother like you to look out for her. Were all glad your back Jim." Dad said sincerely.

"Trust me dad, nobody is going to disrespect my sister when I'm around." I said with pride.

"That's good kids, because we are planning on going to Vegas this weekend. Would you like to come along with us? We can make arrangements." Mom said.

"I'm not a Vegas guy, I think I'll stay home and relax this weekend. Maybe Ann wants to go?" I suggested.

"No, you guys go. I'll be fine here with Jim." She said confidently.

The next few nights we had to cool it around the house, since mom and dad were home. We resisted each other, I tell you it wasn't easy. Ann didn't wear her super tight sexy outfits with them around. That helped a little, but I still craved her with wild passion. We snuck a few kisses now and then when we knew it was safe. Mostly we had family dinners and hung out together the next few nights. Then Friday finally rolled around, I was so excited for our weekend alone. Ann looked for a job that day and mom and dad went to work like me.

When I got home from work, mom and dad had already left for Las Vegas and Ann was home alone. I came to greet her, and she was working on a nice dinner in the kitchen. I didn't know she could cook. Now she was back to sporting one of her super sexy outfits. When I came up behind her, I stopped to admire her unbelievable body. She was wearing sexy black stretch pants and a red-hot Nike sports bra. I was already excited for our weekend, and she looked ready for erotic fun.

"Hi sis, how was your day?"

"It was good, I might have a new job soon." She said proudly.

"Oh yeah, congratulations! Doing what?"

"Working at the new juice store, or a possible job at the mall."

"Wow, way to go sister."

I approached her and gave her a nice hug. She hugged me back and held on for a few seconds. It felt so hot and naughty, knowing what was instore for us. We were set up nicely, we had proper beds for erotic incestual sex. Showers for cleanup and foreplay. All weekend alone, with nobody home till Sunday night. We could do whatever we wanted, when we wanted and be as loud as we wanted.

"Ann, you look so gorgeous tonight! I'm the luckiest brother in the world. I love you so much sis." I said passionately.

"Oh Jim, I love you too I'm so happy to see you."

"So nice to see you too, I couldn't wait for this day to end.! Let me get cleaned up and I'll be down for dinner in about 15."

"Oh, hurry. I can't wait much longer."

"I will."

Then I kissed her gently on the lips and head for the shower. I was back in no time and ready to romance my sister to the fullest. I wore a nice tight shirt to show off my pecs, I do a lot of pushups. I wore spandex boxers under my polo shorts. Put on some cologne and head down to see my hot little sister.

"Hey, is dinner almost ready sis? It smells great in here!"

"Yes, it is, what would you like to drink?"

"A sports drink or soda, it's Friday night!"

Ann served me a soda and then a nice chicken salad. We flirted and talked about our day a little as we ate. But sex was in the air and there was denying that. Ann scooted closer and we started flirting immediately. We rubbed legs and she showed me some cleavage as we ate. My sister was making me horny and lustful for her. Dinner was delicious but I wasn't hungry for food. We ate fast and cleaned up faster.

"That was so good Ann. You are amazing, thank you so much!"

"Awe, thank you Jim. I'm glad you like my cooking."

"I love your cooking! You know what sis? I want to repay you for making dinner. Is that, Ok?"

"Sure, what did you have in mind?"

"Well, since we have the house to ourselves for the weekend, I want to stay here and spend all my time with you. How does that sound Ann?"

"Great Jim, that's all I want too. What do you have in mind for me tonight?" She said with a sext grin.

"Can I give you a massage? Like a real sexy massage?"

"Oh, Ok sure, where?" She perked up.

"Let's go to my room, would that be Ok with honey?"

"Yes, that sounds fine honey!" She kidded back with a big smile.

I led her by the hand to my room. When we got there, I put on some nice music and went back to her. I kissed her at the entrance and felt her tight ass. I loved feeling her ass, it was so hot! Then I laid her down face first on my bed. I straddled her ass and began rubbing her shoulders, she let out a sigh of relief. Then I massaged her neck and upper back. I complemented her on her body as I felt her sexy curves. I massaged her lower back right above her ass. Then I massaged the sides of her tit's, and she gave me better access by getting on her elbows. Her nipples were hard, and her boobs felt amazing. She moaned with approval and her breathing became louder.

Then I slid down and began to feel the most incredible ass in California. I massaged my sister's buns with total pervert lust, and she let me. The material was splitting her buns perfectly. Then I felt her ass crack up and down slowly, running my fingers through the crack of her ass. I enjoyed this for about ten minutes before she seemed to get anxious for more. Then I spread her legs and felt her pussy from behind. I softly touched her pussy slit and felt my sister's pussy still covered in spandex. It was fun and erotic, and her moans of approval made my cock even harder.

Then I turned her over and started on her front. Her face was flush, and she looked starry eyed. I began massaging her shoulders and kissing her occasionally. Then I massaged her boobs and made her nipples very hard. She looked so sexy on her back; she was all into it. Then slid down and I worked my way down to her tight virgin pussy. I felt it through the sexy fabric again. Spandex is great for foreplay, the slippery, stretchy material is so hot and slippery.

Then I pulled her up for a kiss and we kissed more as I felt her breasts. Then I motioned for her to lift her arms to free her from her red sports bra. She gladly lifted her arms for me with a gave me a wicked smile as her breasts were exposed to me for the first time. They were perfect, round and sexy. She had nice big cap type nipples too. My favorite kind. We kissed a lot more and she felt for my cock, as I felt her hard nipples. Eventually, I laid her back down and pulled out some baby oil.

"What are you doing bro?"

"You'll love this trust me!"

"Ok."

I squirted some baby oil onto her chest and worked it in with my hands. In no time Ann was moaning with pleasure and her nipples were hard as my cock. It was very erotic and naughty. Making my little sister lose herself in our passion was a dream come true. Then I grabbed the sides of her leggings and started pulling them down slowly. Ann lifted her butt for me to help with the removal of her sexy pants. She still had on a wet sexy red thong to match her bra, which I left on her. I could almost see her pussy for the first time. Then I squirted some baby oil on her red thong, and gently rubbed it in. She gasped and then I felt the sides of her boobs and pushed them together. She looked so erotic and naughty.

I pushed her back down and spread her legs. Ann took the cue and spread her legs for me. I wanted to tease her for a while, so I very gently began touching all around her pussy lips. I took my time, making her extra horny. Her pussy had a very nice mild scent. I Played with her thong and around her pussy, hoping to drive her out of her mind. It worked.

"Oh Jim, you are making me crazy!" She struggled to get out, as her breathing increased.

She began feeling her oiled-up boobs, as I played with her thong. It was so sexy turning on my little sister and making her extra horny. I finally began touching her pussy lips over her wet thong. This brought out some loud sexy girl noises. She seemed to be almost whimpering with appreciation and euphoria. Then I went down on my sister for the first of many times. Ever so softly I licked her thong and felt the sides of her tight little pussy. Teasing the fuck out of her.

Ann squirmed and lifted her butt and started pulling her thong off. for me. I assisted her a little and soon they were off, I saw my sister's beautiful pussy for the first time up close. I relished the sight of her sexiness. I admired the perfect pussy just inches away. This was the best day of my life! My sister's pussy was all mine!

Ann, you have the sexiest pussy I've ever seen!" I said as I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Really, thank you, big brother. I want you to have me, all of me." She said like a sexy woman in heat.

I could see her pussy up close and personal now. Ann's pussy was the most provocative and desirable thing I had ever seen. My sexy sister's pussy was small cute and shaved completely. Her pussy looked so sweet and innocent, like a virgin's. She gave me access and permission by spreading her legs wide for me. I inspected her pussy carefully and slowly then gently touched it. She let out a cute moan of approval. Then I began to savor the most incredible pussy on earth. It was sexy and delicious like her thong but better. It tasted mild and sexy with a hint of baby oil. I took my time spreading her pussy lips, this made her crazy for me. Now I could see her cunt perfectly and lick her clit better.

I cherished my sister's little pussy lips with undeniable lust, from the start. Little did I know, Ann was receiving the first oral sex of her life. She refused many guys before me, I found out later. I licked her tight pussy slowly and romantically at first. Then I flicked and sucked her clit more and more aggressively as I fingered her g spot harder and harder. It was so stimulating and taboo to be eating out my sister pristine pussy. We were lost in our own world of bliss. She allowed herself to let go with me and held her legs wide open. I was so fortunate to be her first in many ways. I was in such a state of ecstasy and bliss every nasty second. This was very intense sex and I never wanted it to end.

Ann was making very loud sexy groans and her tight pussy was getting wetter. Her body began to shake a little. Her legs squeezed my head as I ate her out. I knew she was going to cum sooner or later. So, I eagerly and relentlessly attacked her g spot and clit with my tongue and fingers. She tried to push me away as it was becoming too much for her. But she needed it, I held my position and attacked her clit and g spot faster and faster. She didn't last much longer; I was too much for her. My eager tongue and fingers took her over the top, now she was screaming my name out loud.

"Oh Jim, Oh Jim. Oh my God Jim, I'm coming." She yelled out loud and clear, I was hoping the neighbors didn't hear us!

She pulled my hair and squeezed my head. She tried to get me to stop. No chance, I held her down and persistently licked her clit fast. I forced her though multiple rolling orgasms. I pinned her and kept at it till she shrieked and beat her arm on the bed. I finally backed off when she was drained.

My chin was wet with her cum. I was overwhelmed by all this lust for my sister it was completely new to me. I loved hitting all her erogenous zones and making her cum like never before. My sister had no idea what her body was capable of before today. Now she did! She had never had an orgasm from another guy, she had never had multiple orgasms before. I think she fell madly in love with me at that moment.

I couldn't wait to make love with my sister, for the first time. I wanted to take her virginity with love and respect. I wanted it to be very special. After making her cum from my oral devotion, I knew she was more than ready to become my woman. We were both ready to make love all weekend. I slid up to her and we kissed, I made her taste herself as we kissed lustfully. She was free and happy and ready for anything now, after getting off a rollercoaster of sex.

"Ann your pussy tastes so nice, I wanted to stay down there all weekend." I joked.

"Jim, I have never had an orgasm like that before. You showed me how to have multiple orgasms and it was crazy. I never knew it could be that intense. Oh my God." She said with a big naughty smile. Then she put her hand over her mouth.

"That was so erotic sis, I wanted to make you cum like never before because I think you are so hot! I'm so lucky."

"You sure did that."

"Sis, in this crazy world, this is nothing. I think as long as we only see each other and respect each other, it will be an exciting part of our lives. I would never start something like this with you, if my heart wasn't into it a 110%. I want to treat you with total love and respect as long as you want it. I only want you Ann, I only want you like crazy!" I said to lighten the mood.

"I know, it's fine. I want to try everything with you first. I thought you were really hot when you walked in the door from college."

"Ann, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you to. You're more desirable than any woman alive to me!"

"You seem so sincere and love me so much already. I want to be yours. You can take me if you want tonight. I want to please so much!"

"Oh God Ann, yes. Yes, I want you. I want all of you!"

Then we began to kiss, and I put her hand on my aching cock. She took my cue and started enjoying my cock. I played with her boobs and enjoyed all the sensations going on. Then I broke our kiss and looked into her eyes.

"Have you ever given a man oral before?"

"No, I never wanted to either till now." She said with lust in her eyes.

Then she slid down and pulled off my underwear exposing my cock to her. Not for show this time, but for hot sex. My cock flopped out big and proud.

"It's so big, Oh my God. You must be way bigger than most!"

"I'm not sure, but it does look bigger than normal; I think it's because you are so luscious."

Ann looked at it for a few seconds in amazement. She started breathing a bit, then licked her lips and swallowed. Then she seductively opened her mouth and put the head to her lips and looked up at me. She looked so sexy as she put the head in her mouth for the first time. She swirled her tongue around the head several times. Then she began to work my cock up and down her throat. She sucked more and more. She seemed to start enjoying my cock and this perversion between us.

I just sat back on the bed and let her experiment with my cock. Letting her get the hang of it, and hopefully having erotic fun. She began to bob faster and getting more comfortable blowing me. Then she cupped my balls and played with them. Then she began to jack me as she sucked. She was getting better and better by the second. She started making my balls boil over. She was doing a great job and I let her know.

"Oh God Ann, you are so wonderful." I panted out.

Ann knew I was close and began to try her hardest, like a horny cum slut. Bobbing and jacking with force. The sight of my sister blowing me, and the sensations were too much. My legs shook and my body clenched. Then I felt my load explode in her mouth. Ann looked transfixed on my cock and didn't let go. She sucked and swallowed everything I had to offer. My orgasm was so strong and intense, it was her and the incest that made it so hot.

Ann slid up to me as she swallowed the last of my cum. She looked hot and sexy. I was blown away. We giggled a little as we came down from planet ecstasy. We cuddled our sweaty bodies together and held on tight. We squeezed our legs together so we could be as close as possible. I felt a love like never before.

I took her to the shower, and we had romantic fun washing each other's body. She washed my cock and balls, and I washed her tit's pussy and ass. We had a lot of kinky fun together.

After our shower I asked her if we could break in her bed. She loved the idea. We went in her room and fell on the bed together, still moist from our shower. We kissed a little and then I laid down and got her into a 69 with her on top. We were total nymphs and 69'd for the rest of the night.

I decided to take her virginity the next day. We slept in her bed after our prolonged, erotic sexual evening together.

The next morning, we woke up in each other's arms. It was a great way to wake up. I ran to get some mouth wash and use the bathroom. Then she did the same. We cuddled in her bed naked all morning. Then I suggested we go hang by the pool and pretend we are a couple on vacation. She liked the idea, and we got cleaned up and changed.

I went down to the pool and sat on a lounger. I had music playing and was very excited to see her in a bikini. She didn't disappoint. Ann came down wearing a too sexy for public bikini. Later I found out it was moms.

It was pink and so small it barely covered her nipples, pussy and ass.

"Ann, you look cute." I said as an understatement.

"Just cute?"

"Dam sis, does mom know you have that?"

"No, it's hers. I saw her wearing it around dad before."

"Well, it's looks very nice on you lover."

"Thank you, Jim, I want to do anything you like. You've been so nice to me."

"I want to make love with you today all day. All night, till mom and dad get back."

"Oh Jim, I want you so bad. You can try anything you want to try with your naughty sister. I've waited so long for this I've always wanted you to be my first."

"Well, we have all day and night, so let's start slow."

"Ok."

I put some sunscreen on her back, then on her buns. She didn't care what I did now. We had a nice time flirting and talking about sex, and what we can try. I asked her what she liked most about 69ing and oral. She said sucking my cock was so fun and naughty. She didn't understand why some women don't like to give blow jobs. She loved doing it and wanted to blow me anytime I wanted. I said the same about eating her out.

After about an hour and a lot of sex talk by the pool, I was ready to start our full incest day. I wanted her now and forever. It was only about 1:00 PM and I had to take her soon. I figured if we start now, we can have sex all day and night.

"Sis, are you done sunning?"

"I guess, why?" She said innocently, knowing what was about to happen.

"I want to have a cool drink with you."

"Uh, Ok. Alcohol?"

"No."

We went in and poured us of each a Red Bull. She looked a little surprised.

"This will help us keep going all day and night without having to stop to eat."