All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 03 Ch. 05'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Riddles in the dark

And more supernaturals.

I like.

5*

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
Incredible imagination!!!

I'm hoping Natasha is going to survive. All of the characters in this tale are amazing, and now a spider woman (with a great ass lol). What next? I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Was waiting so long for some Uratha to come around and kick some ass. Were/vamp fucking is practically a given in my games.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story dude

Grips you by the fucking balls. Just amazing.

Ramjet75Ramjet75about 4 years ago
And Yet Again

You add a new and strange faction / Idea to the story. Please continue, I find it fascinating.

kumaichikumaichiover 3 years ago

hmm, you say Jack is your main character but there are so few chapters based upon him. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but maybe you have given little too much attention to others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think I might hate you. You love Natasha apparently but the way you write her is so hard to read it makes me want to scream. Her thought process is terrible. The inner monologue is just like a flash of individual words that don’t mean much. It gets old how terrified of everything she is. She is not a fighter and scared of her own shadow. I think someone would be smart enough to see this and have her doing other work than looking for strange killers and the spider threat the Begotten warned of. The rest is wonderful. I did think this story was about jack but it’s good that you can expand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please kill Natasha off. She has no business doing anything she is doing. She can’t even fight but was sent after something that could destroy the city. A-FUCKING-LONE at that. I like your story. These ancient beings act too dumb to be this old.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...