All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 03 Ch. 09'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
aisielynnaisielynnabout 5 years ago

*grins big* loved the scene between Julias and Beatrice.... they definitely have a delicious dynamic, especially when she hands over control to him like that. Thank you for including “a little spanking”. *grins*

YourLinkYourLinkabout 5 years ago
Vampires, Wolves, Monsters Ahoy!

Nope, didn't mind a little sexy spanking a bit.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 5 years agoAuthor
@aisielynn

Thanks! It always makes me nervous when I introduce new sexual angles/kinks to my stories.

ThatGuyFromSouthAfricaThatGuyFromSouthAfricaabout 5 years ago
Thoughts on the story

You couldnt have ended this chapter in a more awesome way, that final paragragh and line really well thought-out.

So I think Antoinette doesn't know that she's d reason for the cracks IF she's responsible for them. But then you realise that Mirneva died, is it possible that she got in the way of the hunt to protect Jacob?? And then there's Azamel who we don't know shit about. And why did people (urathra and beggoten) who aren't from thus city jnow about the cracks before the Primogen... We also know that there has been 13 disappearances but Fiona killex only 12, is it possible that there's another monster in that Corner?? One othere lthing, does power of a kindres only grow as they grow or can they be influenced by other forces??

Thanks NovusAnimus for these mysteries, keep em coming

TheAnomaly666TheAnomaly666about 5 years ago
Mysterious, funny, sexy and all the other good things a story should be

Still loving this story and noticed I hadn't made a public comment in a while. That scene between Triss and Julias was so hot. Loving the character development we are seeing for Tasha as well as things are slowly starting to come together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Jeans and boots

No one can take jeans off over combat boots. Otherwise I am loving this story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Natasha needs to find something real. This orgy scene you keep throwing her in doesn’t do her justice. Using someone else’s men just doesn’t seem good enough for her

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t read comments so this has probably been listed before but it just keeps showing up. You don’t “gleam” information you “glean” it.

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

Hey I like the sex scenes just fine , but not when they’re 2 pages long , it just goes from hot to boring.

LevindlLevindlover 1 year ago

It was rather strange at first, when Beatrice quoted Shakespeare in the dungeon, when she picked up the skull, and said: "Alas, poor Yorick." But then I remembered that prior to forcibly being turned, she was a university student, and that would have made perfect sense that she would have been reading Shakespeare and hamlet in a humanities class prior to her, becoming the type of “creature” that she is now.

It made perfect sense at that point. Shows just another superb example of your being able to show the humanity in her character.

Besides that points in this chapter, everything else was as normal, absolutely fantastic! Even the erotic scenes that are nonstop are so enjoyable, because of the changes that you make in them, and not monotonous from repetition.

The story is intriguing and I want you to know it is your fault that I am getting less sleep than I should because I can’t seem to put this down for once of reading more and more!

Thank you again for you sharing with us. This masterpiece of an epic story!

Sincere

Daniel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES