All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 04 Ch. 03'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I beg of three

Please tell me Jack will have a small harem in his hands before the tale is over. It doesn't have to be the usual 'MC is the worshipped king and the ladies are depending on him', but let the whole group be equals in their own way.

MajesticJMajesticJalmost 5 years ago
Harem? Fat chance!

I can’t see the Prince ever sharing Jack nor would I want to see that. I like the relationships and how human they are despite being vamps. Though if I was to voice my own preferences I would love more plot advancement and action over long sex scenes. But then it’s not my story is it so I’ll just continue to enjoy what the author chooses to give us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wild slurping noises

But the Prince has shared Jack, lol, multiple times now and it’s not like the author hasn’t created sexual tension with Jack and other female characters in recent chapters, including Isabela in this very chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beatrice has caught a glimpse of the abyss and tasted the darkness of the void.

I love the covenant flavours suffusing this story. The unnerving consequence of her occult dabbling are subtly described in her lingering reaction. I can almost feel her shiver.

There is no other story series which evokes the tone of the all night society as well as this.

Great job. 5*

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 5 years ago
I Love How Long Your Sex Scenes Are . . .

. . . when they are as hot as this one. It's the same-old-same-old sex from other writers that I skip over, hoping for plot advancement. Your creativity is such a turn-on! My man seldom reads Lit yet he certainly appreciates the effects of your stories on me!

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusalmost 5 years agoAuthor
The future!

The future will delve into the covenants more and more. I'd wanted to do it in Part 3 but I had to expand the cast to fit the size of the stories I want to tell.

As for Jack and Antoinette, I won't spoil anything, but Jack is the key PoV and his relationship with Antoinette (including its current state) is a key plot element of MLV. That doesn't mean I won't change it, but if I do, I won't do it lightly. IF I do. No spoilers.

:3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent Work

I would love a full scene, a flashback or otherwise, of Antoinette versus multiple wangs, a full on bukkake with her defeating twenty men just by being a pro and too much to handle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Seconded

Seconded for Antoinette gangbang scene/scenes.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Antoinette Orgy

A bonus chapter of a flashback scene with Antoinette having an orgy could happen. Depends on what my patrons vote for on bonus chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yay For Orgy

Don't listen to your patreon supporters. We all know that the real deep and meaningful comments and suggestions can be exclusively found down here in the comment section of Literotica.

Anyways, about that Hobbit trilogy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

That’s cool, I would love a spinoff ’My Little Ventrue - The Origin’ about Antoinette and her rise to fame.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good Chapter

I want Jack/Clara/Antoinette/Isabel in bed together or else I'm gonna punch myself in the dick

StrokespeareStrokespearealmost 5 years ago
Amazing blowjob

That was the most tender and sexy blowjob scene I’ve ever read! Thank you for such great writing!

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Jack/Clara/Antoinette/Isabella

Um, I don't see this happening, sorry. Don't punch yourself in the dick though! Don't want to ruin your reason for coming to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To Novus

Too late, already punched it and the damn thing fell off. I feel no remorse now that the dream of foursome has been squashed. It’s all good, I cum to Literotica for other purposes anyway

LevindlLevindlabout 1 year ago

I thought it was the perfect mix of showing Beatrices humanity. After what she endured with the torture, and then needing the comforts of her lover afterwords. It shows that she is not being drawn as a ecstatic occultists, yet is holding onto the parts of her that make her real she is in the character that she is developing into. Well, done once again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...