All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 06 Ch. 09'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SpeedySPSpeedySPover 3 years ago
Talk about action!

You’re moving the story along really well these last few chapters. My only complaint is that I have to wait for more. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another cliffhanger!

O no, I need to know what happens next! Super exciting installment, well done

ArtemisjbArtemisjbover 3 years ago
Eyes Everywhere

So Elen's flesh bunker has eyes everywhere...

Michael's Gangrel form has eyes everywhere...

Are these things connected? Or did you just have a bad acid trip?

Seriously though, I really love the entire Ventrue series. Thank you for sharing your imaginings with us.

Side note: I really thought Damien was going to ask for a second date right after he saved Fiona from the cave in. Kind of like what happened in Sandor's nightmare. It didn't even occur to me that his inner beast might mess things up for them. I'm really rooting for those two! Their cuteness as a couple always makes me smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

Brilliant! You’re definitely improving the story behind the hyper suspense.

I’m impressed by your imagination & honestly believe that in some parts you’re storytelling is quite unique, simply beyond expectations.

Thanks again for sharing your world with us, looking forward to your next posting.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

I think it’s about time The Prince earns her title and money. It’s always I have to let them be and bla bla bla, excuse after excuse to do nothing. She needs to do some killing as it’s the only thing all sides understand .

So Caleb started this shit in the street over nothing. A little spirit that no one knew existed gave info to stay alive. Excellent since Eric couldn’t kill it anyway. So Caleb starts all this shit out of nowhere, sucker punches Eric and that emboldens the dumb fuck vamps on his team who also go for Eric and say shit about teaching a lesson and pulling knives from the start. That’s not a brawl but an execution. One wolf escalating and two more vamps Vs one. The last lesson the Carthians taught Eric was in how to die. Same people same words and same weapons.

Eric has a right to defend himself. More to the point Eric has a right to kill anyone that tries to kill him. Those people are those two vamps, Montoya and the new vamp Long. They broke covenant rules and attacked and tried and almost succeeded in killing Eric a fellow paranormal. That’s a no no.

Invictus could use Eric to kill Long and his ghoul Montoya and solve that Terra whatever problem. Carthains own Terra whatever only because the CEOis their vamp. So devamp and deghoul the place using valid covenant rules and then take the place and all its cash, wipe it out. Strip all its decent assets, kill the upper management and leadership since it’s ok to kill kines. Then the company will fall apart, no money, no worthwhile physical assets and no one at the top. Then start a new parallel company, with things like buildings and vehicles and desks and computers and warehouses all transferred to the new company…sold for a dollar.

LevindlLevindlabout 1 year ago

Jackspeed2U-

All you seem to be doing is complaining chapter after chapter about how the author is writing this story! Obviously, you are stuck on reading it, so it must intrigue you, or you would quit reading it.

Why don’t you stop with your complaining and either enjoy the story as it is written, or quit reading it, since you have so much to complain about!!

You are wanting to write this story a different way than the author intended it to be written. If you don’t like it, MoveOn and let us that are ecstatic with this epic story enjoy it without your complaining, whining, and trying to correct how the author has obviously spent a great deal of time and effort writing this brilliant tale.

Either way, enough with your long complaints about who should be doing what, and if you don’t like it, write your own damn story, but leave this one alone and stop your childish rants on this one.

Daniel

SoggyTomatoSoggyTomatoabout 1 month ago

@Jackspeed2u - The Invictus don't want to take over the Carthians

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
2610 Followers
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES