All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 06 Ch. 11'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant writing !

Amazing suspence !!

MajesticJMajesticJover 3 years ago
I need something more

The characters have survived so far (barely in many cases) but the hunters always seem to be two steps ahead. I need a win for Jack and Co. I’m sure you have your story arc planned out and I’m not expecting you to change that to appease impatient fans but I’m invested enough in this story that the lack of any progress fighting these guys is stressing me out. Hopefully a victory is on the horizon.

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 3 years agoAuthor
@Majestic

I'm writing for the long story, so I can't deny there will be some long build ups, and twists. I can't spoil anything, but hopefully you readers will stick it out with me, as I build up to some pretty big things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Struggling to hold it in

Doing the dance of hands to this story is like jerking off while staring at Telemarketer’s shoes, I might as well fill two pillows with sand and make my fantasies cum true that way until the best breast pops out again. *dry tongue tries to waggle, no good.*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awsome

Great tension, tantalising buildup. Time now to open up the hurt locker!

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

Nail biting stuff,a strong 5* from me

Looking forward to your next posting

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

I am loving this story!

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

I am impressed!!! There are good writers and there are a group of great writers/authors!!! You Sir are among the great!!! Your skills of story telling and the delivery thereof are some of the finest here on Literotica... In fact I think you are talented enough to be published professionally!!!

I have been binge reading this since day one and am sad that I've run out of story and have to wait for the next part :-( ... (I'm certainly going to be checking daily)

A huge fan,

Sweetone

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusover 3 years agoAuthor
@Sweetone

Thanks for the compliments!

Publishing is a possibility, but I'm running a Patreon instead. The publishing market is a volatile, ugly thing, honestly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really makes no sense they would come for mom again. Knocking out power jamming signals just to finish off a basically dead woman. Unless you put a twist on it, I find it basic. You couldn’t make a better scenario? Nothing amazing going on any more. What do I know? It’s worthy of praise but someone should point out some negative. Can’t learn from praise

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 1 year ago

Yet again a fuckup. Propped planning prevents poor performance. So it’s dark with only emergency lighting even in a hospital. I mean dark, as you only have the equivalent of 1 in 10 lights on and they are usually special lights that last forever and draw no power but cost a fortune. So it’s dark and you’re going to war and it’s a war. You’ve got 6 confirmed hunters and Angela and most likely many more hunters all converging and then you have the night vision hunters outside.

So it’s war and you’re going to get fucked up because you’re a chump with a gun and a short sword and no training in small unit tactics, clearing buildings and room, deception and tactics. AND AND AND the people who have planed this attack out who have proved time and again to be planners of the highest caliber and experts in small arms, experts in small unit tactics and have faced you many times and know your pathetic and are expert marks men with their small arms are coming for you.

So it’s dark. Grab 3 kine each and dominate them and then drink them half way so they can still function and then send them away. That’s a person and a half of a full feed Julius and Jack would be powered up and able to use dominate forcefully for a fair while and be able to heal severe damage fast. Maybe dominate a couple of more kine and have them lay flat in the mothers bathroom and be ready to do emergency feeds for Jack and Julius during the gun fight. Lahaina flat gets them below normal bullet height since the hunters and Angela would be trying to shoot the mum which is waist height and the vamps in the chest. And nowhere is safe in the hospital.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 1 year ago

They both should have dominated a kine and predrunk them, not to death just the usual, so they were fully gasses with power to spare. It’s been mentioned before that a vamp can’t over drink and they won’t be sick.

So juice up on some free blood that’s just roaming the halls in a panic, dominate with commands to follow them and go into a room and drink them. Easy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES