All Comments on 'My Little Ventrue Pt. 07 Ch. 07'

by NovusAnimus

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dayum!

Dayum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dayum!X2

Dayum!

Sparkizy97Sparkizy97about 3 years ago

It's just so funny how useless the curse is in the face of family values or crisis, it's really not a curse to me, it was in his bloodline for a reason, maybe they were the original vampires , and jack should be able to control his impulse, atleast from the experience he has got

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 3 years ago

Wow

Moms rock, even against ghosts! LOL 👻 So if Jack is super powerful and Mary is super powerful, does that mean Mom is going to be super powerful, too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hell yes!

Jack and Samantha take a tour of their own Ocean House. This just keeps getting better!

Awesome work!

5*

zilla07zilla07about 3 years ago
5 Star as always

Did not see that coming, i thought the Mary arc was he finished when he said goodbye in the morgue.

And Is it mentioned how James AKA Jack's dad died? coz reading from Novus has tought me to never rule out anything in doleraido, keep it up.

I find it hard to ignore the return of Mary in the back of jacob comments on resurection where he claims that there are rituals to create a body but it would be a zombie without a soul but in mary's case we have her ghost, can it be anchored to a body and become the first demighost?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
"Mary Julia Terry..." LOL Even when you're dead,

if Mom breaks out the middle name, you know you're fuckin' up. One of the funniest things I've ever read in the middle of a fucking terrifying scene. Did not see this coming, you sicko; but it was good.

Maybe the Terry family can finally heal after the death of their father and husband, now that two of them are vampires, and one of them is a ghost.

Somehow, I don't think this will catch on as a new form of grief counseling, or family therapy. Just sayin'.

Excellant chapter.

RamazaRamazaabout 3 years ago

Damn, I did not see that coming, Mary as a ghost, maybe Elen’s flesh magic can be useful in this case?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

That was an unexpected twist of events, but useful. I particularly liked that you dedicated the whole chapter to the one scenario. Recently, there has been a lot going on in this fantastic world of yours & the more you jump between events the shallower you’re characters become. Personally, I think this chapter is the best writing you’ve done since the chapter in the morgue when Jack try’s to talk to Mary.

Thanks again, looking forward to your next post

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 3 years agoAuthor
@Anon about too many characters

I think 6 (7, technically) main POVs in MLV is too many. Lesson learned. My next series after MLV will have 2 main POVs at the start, MAY go up to 4 over the length of the series, and will have interspersed, random, short sections where I explore other POVs only temporarily. That'll allow me to narrow my story focus, while still occasionally expanding awareness of what's happening in the setting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

nooo there will be no next series because Ventrue will go on forever

sweetone66sweetone66about 3 years ago

This was the only thing that goes bump in the night that was missing... Ghosts! I'm glad Jack, Mary and their mother had a bit of closure. Please don't end MLV anytime soon... it's one of the very best of this genre!!!

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 3 years agoAuthor
About MLV Ending

I'm glad you readers are enjoying MLV, but it will come to an end eventually. There's an ending I've been working toward and I'll hit it at some point, probably in 2022.

Once it's done, I'll be starting a new series, The Pleasures of Hell, set in Hell, with a couple of human main characters dealing/fighting/fucking with demons and angels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

But will you copypaste Antoinette into your next series Novus. If not then what’s the point

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 3 years agoAuthor
About Antoinette

Antoinette won't be in PoH, but that doesn't mean there won't be similar characters, or similarly endowed characters. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great stuff wht about Update on ch 8

NovusAnimusNovusAnimusabout 3 years agoAuthor
Delay

I took several days off. The next chapter will be soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Either the curse makes him stronger or it does not. If the little bitch can get hurt by couches then their is no way he could have felt strong enough to argue with Jacob. He thought of fighting Jacob earlier. But some couches have fucked him up. Squealing in pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You couldn’t leave Mary dead? Had to bring her in to the madness. Didn’t need more to dig through. Someone needed to be at peace

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 1 year ago

Jacob said it’s easy to make a body but almost impossible to get the soul…

So the preserved body is in the morgue and the soul (maybe) is right there. So reseruction may be possible. If the. Prose is embalmed already just make a new one. You’ve got dna and apparently that’s the easy part.

LevindlLevindlabout 1 year ago

I laughed so hard when you had Samantha Terry use Mary’s middle name to get her attention! I think every mother in the world uses the middle name when they are pissed off and want to shut up their child and get them to listen to them. It was brilliant, unexpected, And as always a pleasure to read. Thank you again for sharing your brilliance as an author.

Sincerely

Daniel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNovusAnimus@NovusAnimus
Check out my Patreon to see what I'm working on, get involved, vote on things, and check out art: https://www.patreon.com/AniNovu Every chapter/story I write will first be available on Patreon, and then Literotica 12~ days later! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Currently Writing:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES