My Little Ventrue Pt. 08 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gossip?" Samantha forced herself to look at Jen, her squirming lessening with each passing second.

"Gossip! It's been decades since Jacob's had anyone in his bed. You have to tell us at least a little."

"Bed. You... you hear it, don't you?"

Triss chuckled hard; sounded like a pig snort. "Uh, yeah. You sound like Madison does when she's in the middle of a Kiss climax. Maybe a little higher pitched."

"Oh god!" She threw her hands up to cover her face. Which meant she dropped the fur covering her, and she squealed as she scooped it back up. But Jen and Triss both got to see the woman naked. Damn. Lean, fit, handful breasts, and hints of softness to her that you could only get after having a couple kids. It only added to her hotness. Really, total milf.

"Jacob is a lucky man," Jen said, because the slut knew exactly what to say.

It worked like a charm, and had Samantha smiling sheepishly as she held the fur snug around her.

"I'm being silly, aren't I? Covering myself up, when everyone's just... you know."

"It's not silly," Triss said. "You're new to this. But it won't take long before you're walking around naked and fucking your meals." She tried to unlock legs with Jen, but Jen fought back, reached down, and grabbed one of Triss's ankles to keep her from getting away. At this point, the tiny amount of pleasure the position had before was completely long, and now Jennifer was just wrestling.

Wrestling was fun, but Triss was a Nosferatu. She could throw Jen over a building if she tried. Jen knew it too. She also knew Triss would never do that to her. Crafty bitch.

"If you're still dating Jacob by then," Jen added, "you could use your Daeva powers to treat him? Nosferatu have no way to entice kine into servitude with the Vinculum, but you do. Imagine the possibilities."

Samantha forced her eyes up from the cave floor, and looked at the two naked women, eyes lingering on their bare pussies, and then up Jen's body to her face. There was a hint of intrigue in those eyes.

"Possibilities?"

"Yeah," Triss said. "You've seen Othello with a few kine. Not that hard to seduce people with Daeva's Majesty. Treat your man to an orgy."

"An orgy?" She laughed and squirmed inside her fur blanket. "I... I suppose I could, couldn't I?"

Jen nodded, sat up, and Triss thought she'd relent with the silly position. But she didn't, just started grinding her hips into her from a sitting position, one arm behind her on the fur-covered floor for balance, the other clutching Triss's hips. Ok, that did feel a bit better, soft and swollen pussies squishing against each other.

Of course at this point, the damn slut was doing it to see how Samantha would react, not to get off.

"Imagine it," Jen said, voice turning husky. "Half a dozen women, naked bodies entwined like Beatrice and I, each just waiting for a turn in your man's arms, all at your guidance." Jen let go of her hip for a second, clutched one of her own breasts, and gently fondled the large tit until it conformed into her palm and fingers. "Or perhaps you'd prefer to be the center of attention? You could sit on Jacob's body, lean back, close your eyes, and relax as six women's hands caress, massage, and guide every inch of you." She grinned as a thought came to her. "Or perhaps, you'd prefer it be six men?"

That got a tiny squeak out of her, and she shook her head like a child denying they'd stolen a cookie. Totally caught. The woman definitely wanted to be the center of attention, while a mountain of men did things to her. Well, Triss didn't know what sort of kinks Jacob had, but considering all the noise Samantha had been making the past few weeks, he'd been doing something right to satisfy the mom.

"It's funny," Triss said, "you're not all that similar to Natasha."

"Natasha Vola? Why do you... oh..."

Jen and Triss laughed. Everyone knew what sort of kinks the little Mekhet had unlocked since meeting Matthew and Arturo. Word got around. That little woman was totally into being squashed between two giant hunks of man meat, and apparently, the idea appealed to Samantha. Or maybe it was the idea of being tied up and forced that appealed to her so much?

With Jen distracted by her own stories, Triss lifted her foot, planted it on Jen's chest, and gently kicked her away.

"Get up and help the woman find some clothes, ya damn tramp."

Jen pouted for a moment, sighed, turned off the Blush of Life, and stood. "Fine, fine." She got up, stepped out, and motioned for Samantha to follow. Unlike Samantha, she made no attempts to hide her nudity. Bitch loved to show off like a Daeva, but unlike a Daeva, had no sense of subtly.

And Triss loved her for that. Love was a strange way of framing it, considering they were close friends with benefits, a lot of benefits, but not actually romantically interested in each other. Such a strange relationship, but one she was damn glad she had.

She sat up and dug around in the furs for her tank top and boyshorts, slipped on the black clothes, and got up as she watched Jen take Samantha to her old alcove, which sat higher up on the wall and required some jumping to get to. Jen used to keep her two ghouls up there with her, but now those two were usually out of the cave, doing recon shit. And sometimes they came back, either to report in, or to get in on fucking Madison or some kine Othello brought back with them.

Triss rolled her eyes. Of course going Jen's path took them near Othello's alcove for a minute, and Samantha's gaze lingered on Othello, and how the man was lying on his back, and gently forcing Madison to deepthroat his dick.

"We're not all a bunch of perverts," Triss said, loud enough everyone in the cave could hear her. "Aaron's not around, but he's super vanilla. Only fucks in private, and has a girlfriend."

"I d-don't think I've ever talked to him," Samantha said, stuttering as she forced herself to look away from Othello.

Rolling her eyes, Triss crawled out of the alcove, now officially the only person in the cave wearing any clothes, and walked over to Othello as Jen and Samantha disappeared into Jen's alcove.

"Dude, ever consider you're going to make Jacob jealous?" She pressed her back to the alcove entrance opposite of Othello, and watched. At this point, she kinda liked watching. It helped rekindle her sex drive, and Othello didn't think of it as anything other than a crowd admiring his amazing sex skills.

True, honestly. Madison was never unsatisfied, and was usually fucked into a coma, Kiss or not. Triss had no idea how she kept her ass clean all night every night, considering it was all Othello ever wanted to fuck, but she did, and Othello repaid her with a dozen orgasms whenever they got to fucking. There wouldn't be any fucking this early in the evening, minutes after dusk, but Othello did love to kick his night off with a blowjob.

"Jealous?"

"You're kinda drawing Samantha's eye."

He shrugged, and slipped his fingers into Madison's curly hair. Mmmm, fingers in hair. "If Jacob wants me and Madison to join them, all he has to do is ask."

"Ha, you think he'd agree to that?"

The man shook his head with a small shrug. "Probably not. But she's not looking because she wants a piece, Triss."

"Oh?"

He nodded, suddenly looking quite sagely, despite being mid blowjob. "She's just looking because it's appealing. Gets her insides revved. Same as you."

Triss almost denied it, but relaxed back against the stone wall again, and sighed. It was totally true.

"You're providing free porn to everyone who enters the cave?"

That earned a chuckle from him. "Yeap."

She rolled her eyes, extra hard, but after a moment she settled and watched the man. Something about the way he had his fingers in Madison's hair, stroking and massaging her head, while at the same time being firm with his hand, was really hot. The girl had to take him to the base if he wanted, and couldn't lift her head until he let her. Yeap, that kinda gentle domination was super hot. Not really Triss's thing, but that didn't change that it was sizzling. She'd definitely watch a shitty movie with sex scenes like this in it.

"Dildos," he said.

"Uh, what?"

"Dildos. If you're going to scissor, use some double-sided dildos. Or better yet, double-sided vibrators."

She laughed. Good god, this man.

"You ever think about something other than sex, Othello?"

He shrugged. "I think about you."

"That's sex."

"No, not sex. I think about... how nice it's been, having you around." The usual, dopey smile he had faded, and he straightened his head up as he smiled at her. "Jacob's never been the same since Minerva died. He was always kinda crazy, and, you know..." Right, Othello was alive when Minerva was. Aaron and Jen were not.

"Witchy?"

"Heh, yeah, witchy." The man sighed, and closed his eyes for a moment as he pushed Madison's head down. Having a meaningful conversation wouldn't detract him from building up a good orgasm, evidently, but they'd only been at it five minutes and Othello took a lot longer than that to cum. "Jen, Aaron, me, none of us really get it, the way Jacob does. We don't really understand him. But now..."

But now, she did, in multiple ways. It hurt hearing that, but it felt good too. Just because Julias was dead didn't mean her life came to an end, it kept going, and she kept growing.

But, god, if she could get him back.

"Is me being a buffer to Jacob's crazyness the only reason it's nice having me around?"

"Ha, no. You're the most interesting addition in a long time. You make Jen happy. Even Aaron likes to talk to you, and that's saying something."

She grinned, and sat down. Since her early evening sex with Jen was a bust, at least she could watch Othello enjoy himself. The thought made her chuckle quietly. In the past, the last thing she'd want to see is this dumbass enjoying a blowjob. Now? It honestly made her happy, to see the man happy. She owed him a lot, since he came on that crazy mission to stop the hunters. Plus, free porn.

"And?"

"And you're gorgeous; sharkmouth aside."

She kicked him in the foot, causing him to lift his hand from Madison's head. The ghoul sat up, and looked at Triss with a warm, happy, almost smile.

"I don't mind the extra teeth," Madison said. "And I saw what you did to Jen yesterday. That was... wow."

Triss grinned at the ghoul, a little more playfully than she meant to. Since she'd started fucking Jen a few weeks ago, it'd been a nightly thing, and it didn't take long before they stopped giving a shit if someone could see them. Not like it was a big deal for her fellow witches and warlocks to see her naked, considering she'd showered with Jen and them months ago. Plus, it was kinda nice, knowing she was hot enough to earn a small audience. Having spent decades as a Nosferatu, convinced she was hideous, and then joining a bunch of witches who thought shark teeth were cool? Yeah, she was happy.

Triss opened her mouth and let her very, very long tongue hang for a moment, before she pulled it back up quick, earning a surprised, excited squeal from Madison.

"Guess I'm the one who's jealous. Get back down there." Othello guided the woman back onto his big dick, and while she struggled a bit, Triss could see she relished every moment Othello forced her. Part of that was probably because she was a ghoul, bound by the Vinculum, and utterly, totally infatuated with her master. A much bigger part was probably because she just had that kink, like a lot of women did.

"I guess I fit in with you witches better than I ever thought I would," Triss said. "Jacob guessed it right."

Othello nodded. "He's pretty damn smart. He doesn't invite people into the Circle randomly."

"Indeed," Jennifer said. She walked over to them, still naked, but without Samantha. Without a care in the world, she slipped past Othello, and sat down where Madison lay, shoulder to shoulder with the Daeva. She slid her legs under the ghoul, and rested her hands on the small of Madison's back while her legs became a lap for Madison to lie on.

Triss rolled her eyes again, but laughed. It was strangely cute how Jen got her legs under Madison, and Madison just continued working away at her boss's dick. Everyone in the damn Circle was so hilariously comfortable with each other. Hell, Aaron may have been vanilla, but he'd come into that shower with Othello when Jen and Triss were showering, completely unfazed. He may not have been interested in an orgy, but she doubted they'd even make him blink.

"And it's more than that," Othello said, eyes on her, even as he gently worked Madison's head up and down. "We've all... suffered, I guess you could say. Jacob you know. Aaron's had major issues with his family, leading to some murder." Murder? Holy shit. "I've lost people, but it's in the past. Now we're a family, witches and warlocks, no walls, no barriers. We can trust each other with everything, right?"

With everything. She smiled, a smile she knew must have looked kinda sad, but she nodded as she looked down. Part of her knew she was turning to her witches as a distraction to keep her from thinking of Julias. But, Othello made a good point, and she looked back up as she let the thought worm its way into her brain. She was a sad woman, sinking into a pit of occult rituals and orgies because of the pain she'd suffered, and that descriptor fit the other witches and warlocks too.

They were one big, twisted, strange family. And that did feel nice.

"Find something for Samantha?" she said.

Jennifer nodded, and gave Madison a gentle slap on the ass. It rippled.

"We're of similar height and build. I lent her one of my suits."

Othello shook his head. "Gonna be loose in the chest."

Jen smirked at the man, and gave him a gentle backhand in the chest. Yeah, Othello had a broad torso, defined pectorals and whatnot. He needed a bigger chest in his clothes too, just like Jen.

They chuckled. Such a weird atmosphere, the three vampires and a ghoul sitting around, chatting, while Madison ignored them, busy with her task. This was probably how witches and warlocks did their meetings back in the day, back when people thought witches and shit were real. A group of vampires comfortable with each other, comfortable enough to chat while their ghouls got them off. In the future, if Triss got a ghoul, would that ghoul have their mouth on her pussy, fingers in her, while Triss described her night, or maybe their goals for the week, to her fellow Circle members?

Did Jacob come from that sort of environment? Likely. Fucker had probably spent every full moon in an orgy, with a blood sacrifice in the center of it all. She could definitely see him getting sucked off while reading from some strange book, in some ancient language only Black Blood knew.

And honestly, now that Julias was gone, she could kinda see herself doing that, too.

Was that the game? If she could bring Julias back, she could save herself from becoming Jacob? But in the process of pursuing that unobtainable goal, she might become something worse? Ugh, it was fucking poetic. She hated poetic shit.

Quiet clops announced Samantha's approach. She'd gotten her shoes from Jacob's alcove, but was now dressed in one of Jennifer's suits. She did look good in it, and she smiled sheepishly as she approached.

"Thanks, I--oh!" She almost squeaked again when she got closer, enough so she could face the front of Othello and see that he was still being sucked off. And, with Jen now sitting beside him under Madison's body, Samantha blinked at her several times, before blinking at Beatrice, the only other person in the cave with any clothes on.

"Don't mind us," Jennifer said, "we're simply socializing. Sit with us, get comfortable. But, I believe you already have been getting comfortable with the Circle, now that I think about it." Hilariously obvious conversation segue.

"I, uh... b-better..." Like a fly to honey, she stared at Othello, doing a horrible job of hiding it. She was so much like Jack in a way, obviously too easy to read for her own good, and obviously a total hornball. Being easy to read wouldn't serve her very well, especially not amongst a bunch of witches and warlocks, but the hornball thing could be an asset.

Triss rolled her eyes and laughed. "She might be fucking our boss, but she's still the Prince's childe. Maybe we shouldn't try and get her into all... this." She gestured to Madison, who'd been doing a damn good job of gobbling up Othello's cock right to the base.

Othello shrugged, and lifted Madison's head. The ghoul eased up off him, but didn't stop, setting calming kisses on his length below his swollen glans. Giving the man time to settle down from impending orgasm, so they could work out a bigger one, probably. And, of course, he wanted to show off his big dick for the new girl.

"I've met the Prince on a few occasions," Othello said, fingers stroking down from Madison's hair onto her back. "I guarantee you she'd be quite happy to learn her childe's getting comfortable with sex."

"It's true," Samantha whispered. "She... she's pretty sexually open." She made a tiny gesture to Othello. "Are all Daeva like this?"

Jennifer laughed, and gave Madison's ass another slap. Wiggle wiggle. "Daeva are the worst for it, but all Kindred eventually grow comfortable with our bodies. Then, the bodies of our ghouls, then other servants, and then, prey."

"I suppose that kinda makes you uncomfortable," Triss said. "Not because of yourself, but because of Jack."

"Jack?"

"Yeah. We're his friends, and this whole vampire thing was his life, before you showed up. Er, shit, that wasn't supposed to sound mean. Jack's super happy you're back in his life. But you're probably a little self-conscious about that, right? Like, everything you do, you can't help but think 'oh god what would Jack think if he saw me now'."

She smiled, nodding. "I guess I do. Though, he's tried to tell me I shouldn't think that way."

"Well, he's right, you shouldn't," Triss said, shrugging. "Jack has been getting drowned in sex for, what, over two years? That kid has been fucking the most powerful vampire in the city, and probably one of the most powerful vampires in the damn country, almost every night. And you know what your sire is like. She's buried him in boobs and pussy, hers and her ghouls', and now Elaine's undoubtedly. And she's probably done it in very public locations." Before Samantha could die from information overload, Triss continued. "He's seen my tits, and Jen's; everyone's seen hers, but you know what I mean. He might have seen Clara's too, considering she has a torch for him. He's... well, you see where I'm going with this. This is one of the few great things about being a blood sucker, and Jack certainly won't judge you for sitting down and enjoying watching a beautiful -- if dumb -- man get a great blowjob."

Jen and Othello smiled at Triss, that sort of 'she's one of us' kinda smiles, before they looked up at Samantha.

She closed her eyes, took a deep useless breath, nodded, and sat down beside Beatrice. It was a clean cave floor, no problem for the suit.

"Ok, you're right. Jacob's said as much, and so has my sire."

With a warm chuckle, Othello nodded toward Samantha. "You are a Daeva, like me. I'm sure the Prince has told you about the quirks you'll run into, like becoming rather attached to your ghouls."

"Y-Yes."

"And she's told you how much you'll love showing off?"

"... yes."

Laughing louder, the man gestured to Samantha, and wiggled his brows subtly for a tiny, powerful moment.

She blinked at him, at Jen, then at Beatrice. Shrugging, Triss reached down, and slipped her tank top up and off, making Samantha squeak and look down. The nipple piercings gave Samantha pause, but it was the snake tattoo running from Triss's nipple, and down her body to disappear under her boy shorts, that made Samantha's jaw drop. That got them all chuckling.