My Little Ventrue Pt. 08 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never in a million years did Triss see herself just goofing around with the Circle like this, stripping like they were drunk morons playing strip poker. But something about what Jen and Othello said struck a chord, and for some fucking reason, she found herself smiling.

"I uh... umm..."

Everyone watched Samantha with curious eyes. A bit of peer pressure could be just the right tool to help her come out of her shell.

"You're very beautiful," Jennifer said, "and, honestly, from the noises we've heard, we all know you're a sexually aware woman. You don't need to be shy with us."

After another long, heavy sigh, Samantha looked down, and undid a few buttons of her shirt. The jacket was already open, and now that the shirt was a bit open too, Triss could see the woman had no bra. The clothes she'd worn last night on her date hadn't really allowed for one, and Jen's wouldn't fit.

Othello smiled at her, smiled at the cleavage she now showed, and guided Madison's head back onto his dick. He helped his ghoul with the motion, faster than before, up and down, and the talented ghoul worked her head with the rhythm.

Apparently that sparked something in Samantha. Well, she was Daeva, and now another Daeva was looking at her, specifically and only her, while getting sucked off. Like fire on kindling. The only thing that stopped Samantha from blushing hard red, and from her nipples pushing out through the white suit shirt, was she wasn't Blushing Life.

After an audible gulp, Samantha undid another button, and then another, shivering blatantly with each one. Now her breasts were visible, pleasant handfuls with small, pink nipples. She set her arms down, and looked at Othello, and then at what Madison was doing.

Watching a shy milf slowly expose her tits so everyone else could admire? Fucking. Hot.

Jennifer almost said something, but decided to not. Instead, she leaned back against the wall beside Othello, shoulder touching his, and she too watched Samantha and her exposed breasts, as Othello worked Madison's head faster. A growing twinkle shone in Samantha's eye, and she looked down for a moment before looking to Triss. Triss was happier watching the blowjob, but she smiled at Samantha too before looking back to the big idiot and his ghoul doing work.

Just a bunch of vampires, doing vampire things. That's what Jacob would have said.

Othello started to cum, and Samantha raised a hand to her mouth, covering it. Despite the obvious pleasure on the man's face, he kept his eyes open, and on Samantha, her face and her breasts. Once the shock of seeing the man cum from only six feet away passed, Samantha lowered her hand, and tried to sneakily shift her shirt open further, where it disappeared under her pants. She succeeded in opening the shirt more, but not in being sneaky about it. She even grazed her nipple, and traced the underside of one of her tits, completely hypnotized and not even aware she was doing it. Everyone pretended to not notice though, and instead enjoyed the sounds and sights of a beautiful dumbass cumming into his happy ghoul's throat.

Daeva loved sex, generally more than the other blood clans, but damn. Samantha radiated an 'I want to fuck' aura that Triss hadn't expected. She'd seen it on Jack, but only when he was in the company of the Prince. Like mother, like son? Heh.

"And don't worry about Othello, or us," Triss said. "Unless Jacob initiates it, no one's going to touch you. We're all a bunch of exhibitionists, voyeurs, and perverts, but we're not assholes."

Samantha managed a tiny, thankful nod, but her eyes were locked on Othello's cock, and where she and Triss could see the man's flesh literally pumping, until it overflowed Madison's mouth. Well, they had been at it a while. Giant orgasm was inevitable. White leaked out of Madison's lips, and down the man's cock, heavy trickles that were damn near supernatural. Kinda like the fucker was a living example of those burger advertisements, the ones super dolled up and fake, except, not fake.

"You all really... really feel ok with this sort of stuff, don't you?" Samantha said. She buttoned up a button, but when Jen waved a small hand, she stopped at one, leaving three undone, and much of her breasts exposed. Nipples covered, but only barely. A damn sexy way to wear a white-button shirt.

"We do," Jen said. She leaned forward a bit, squashing her bare tits on Madison's back, and looked down at what Madison was doing. Satisfied, she leaned back again and gave the ghoul an encouraging couple pats on the ass. "Things do change sometimes, but, yes, we're often here enjoying such freedom. And when we're not, we're... well, your boyfriend can tell you."

Samantha smiled. "Witchy stuff?"

"Witchy stuff," Jen, Othello, and Triss all said together. More laughter followed.

Madison, after making sure Othello's dick was clean, sat up and slipped between Jen and her master. He hooked an arm over her shoulders, hugging her to him, and she beamed with pride. Job well done. She'd probably noticed what her fellatio had done to Samantha, and had delighted in making a show of it. Well, Othello did take her as his ghoul for a reason.

"Is it always, uh, you?" Samantha said, gesturing to Othello. "Um... having sex, in the open."

"Jennifer used to fuck her ghouls," Triss said. "She has a couple boys at her beck and call, and they were DP'ing her regularly. I've talked to her same as you've talked to Othello, mid sex."

Samantha blinked at them, especially when she noticed Jennifer's eyes go down, saddened. "But... not anymore?"

Triss shook her head. "Not anymore. She got in with me and Julias, and for a good while there it was the three of us. And... now it's the two of us." Ugh, she really didn't mean to drag the mood down, but once the words were out of her mouth, everyone looked down with the fucking worst case of spontaneous depression. "Guys, guys, don't be like that, ok?"

Jennifer lifted her head and grinned at her, a knowing grin. She was there for every meeting Beatrice had with Black Blood and Jacob about their secret plan. She was there every time Triss took another step toward that goal. Hopefully she didn't think Triss was feeling better because she thought maybe Triss was thinking it might be possible to resurrect Julias. She was, but she was also feeling better because of Jennifer herself, and even the handsome moron sitting beside her.

Othello stopped Blushing Life, and the sexual tension in the air melted away. Mostly. Just cause his dick got soft didn't mean there weren't a bunch of people sitting around naked.

"You said your clothes were torn?" Jennifer asked. "How did that happen?"

"I... uh..." Samantha squirmed, and considering her shirt was almost wide open, it made the motion so much more attractive. "We were playing hide and seek. He found me."

Triss laughed. "You definitely sounded quieter last night. I thought maybe you guys were doing something super vanilla, but now I'm guessing you were gagged?"

Samantha squeaked and covered her cheeks with her palms. "Oh god."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Natasha~~

Natasha groaned as her phone began to ring, and she reached out for it. She'd have ignored it, but it was Jessy's ring, and it was important the two of them exchange a couple quick words every couple days, at the minimum. Even though she was a dragon now, she still kept up her safety check-in system with her friend.

"M-Matt, stop for a second! I need to check in with Jessy."

Matt sighed, nodded, and let go of her legs. They'd been pinned to her shoulders, and now they flopped on the mattress, spread around the huge man. But, as she reached for her phone again, Matt sat on his knees, and continued fucking her in a very slow, deep rhythm. And of course since he sat back on his knees, ass on his heels, he pulled her up toward his pelvis so her legs hooked around his hips, her ass a few inches in the air. She mewled, and her hand pushed the phone aside an inch by accident. Thunk thunk. It bounced on the floor.

She rolled her eyes, pushed herself up onto her elbows, and glared up at the big man. "I meant stop fucking me! N-Not, stop holding me down."

"Oh. Well, I'm gonna have to decline."

She growled, reached up, and punched the giant in his chest. All she got for her efforts was a grin from the man as he used his big hands to ease her off most of his length, and then pull her toward him until she'd swallowed him to the base again. She looked at her spread lips, and how they soaked the man with each slow stroke, all while Jessy's ring tone continued in the background.

It stopped ringing, and she frowned up at her big dumb boyfriend again. But before she could find a good argument, her laptop, sitting on the nightstand nearby, began to ring as well. It was the vid program she and Jessy, and all the Invictus used to talk with each other when they wanted video.

Arturo, naked and already satisfied, walked in from outside her bedroom, pointed the laptop at her, and pressed the anwer button.

"Art!"

The program blinked on, and Natasha froze.

"Hey Tash, I--oh fuck yes!" Jessy leaned in toward the camera until her face devoured the whole screen, and her eyes filled with wonder and hunger as she stared.

"Art y-y-you asshole!" She grabbed the nearby blanket, pulled it over herself, grabbed one of her pillows, and threw it at Art. The evil man cackled as he ran out of the bedroom, dodging the pillow like it was a bomb.

"Something going on?" Eric's voice said over the laptop's speakers.

"Natasha's getting it on!"

"Oh god. Jessy, come on, let her--"

Jessy's head shifted left and right as Eric fought to get access to the laptop, but she fought him off. "Thanks Art!" she yelled.

Art stuck his head back into the room, but before he could say anything, Natasha threw another pillow at him. It hit him in the head, and the man yelped and retreated.

Natasha glared up at Matt, but he only smiled down at her. Her torso and pelvis were covered in the blanket now, but her legs stuck out with how her pelvis and ass were snug to the man's body. It was obvious to anyone watching, with where Matt's hands disappeared under the blanket, that he had his grip around her hips, and was penetrating her.

"Check in completed. G-Go away now!" She'd end the conversation herself if she could reach.

"Can't! Got some questions."

"W-What do you want?" Natasha said, voice wavering.

"Couple things. First, how's the hunt for evidence going?"

"Nothing new." Natasha relented to the situation. The faster she could get this conversation over with, the better.

Several more trips into the Hisil had found nothing to exonerate her old boss. She, Matthew, and Arturo had explored much of the Shadow realm, and found several more circumstances of red wraiths drifting around, doing suspicious things. They'd found a tear, but hadn't been able to get near it, with red wraiths surrounding it. And the wraiths had mentioned Maria a couple more times.

"Bummer. I hope that bitch isn't sticking her fingers where she shouldn't be," Jessy said. "Second thing, tomorrow night, Fiona wants to get a bunch of us together at Bloodlust. Party kinda deal."

"Oh. Um... I guess we could g-g-oh!"

Matthew, apparently feeling even more playful than usual, started to fuck her again. Big, long, heavy strokes, each removing almost his entire length, before he swiftly pulled her back to him until he sank himself to the hilt. They'd been having sex for a while, and she'd had a drink of Arturo to finish him off only ten minutes ago. Her body was delighted to keep going, and with how horny she was, Matt sinking his length in until she felt her insides stretch inward to accommodate him, was heaven.

She managed a peek over at the laptop again. Jessy had moved aside a bit to make room for Eric, but the man was obviously trying to not watch. They were in Eric's kitchen, and Eric was preparing a meal; probably raw meat, considering he was Uratha. They were also naked, which made the whole situation even more embarrassing.

"I'm thinking Fiona's trying to get Damien and Jack to talk to each other. Jack's been avoiding him since that whole thing, and Fiona's definitely that bubbly 'everyone should always get along!' kinda girl."

"She's... nice..." Natasha, unable to keep from moaning a little between words, glared up at Matthew, but the big man only grinned at her. This was payback, for that time Natasha got to watch Jessy and Eric have sex on vid call. Definitely regretted telling the boys about that.

"She is nice, and totally stacked. Some of the best tits you've ever seen. I'm gonna try and get her to strip at the party."

"D-Don't do that. That's mean."

"Bah, that's not mean! Besides, I'm just helping Damien come out of his shell." Jessy leaned in closer to the camera again, and grinned like the devil. "Like a certain someone else I know."

She glared at Jessy and scrunched up her nose, but the expression broke the moment Matthew picked up his pace. And the bastard must have been listening to Jessy, because he took her words as queue to fuck her hard, and fast.

Natasha squeaked as Matthew knelt up straight, taking her ass up into her air with him, and he began to pound into her. Her body, arched so her shoulders were on the bed with neck and head flat on the mattress, slid back and forth faster and faster, until the blanket slid right off her. She tried to grab it, but each time Matthew pulled her toward him, he also thrust forward, and the impact had her whole body shaking; the bed shook, too. And each time he sank his cock into her, she let out small whimpers as the man stretched her until she thought she'd split apart.

"Oh my god, I can actually see how deep he's getting in you! Christ you are tiny. Eric, look at this!"

Between the hard thrusts from her boyfriend, Natasha managed a small peek at the camera again. Jessy was still leaning forward over her kitchen table, but now she had her elbow on it, her face in her palm, and she looked like she was drooling. Couldn't drool without Blushing Life, but from the glazed, hypnotized look in her eyes, she would have been. And, god damn it, Natasha knew she liked it when Jessy looked at her that way. She was starting to like it when anyone looked at her that way.

Dolareido, and Jessy, were corrupting her, bit by bit.

"You definitely need to wear something sexy," Jessy said. "I will be."

"You... just want... an orgy." It was hard to get out the words, but she managed, despite the moans fighting for her air. "B-But, I won't--" She mewled and squirmed, and came. But Matthew was quickly approaching his own, and didn't slow down. She squeaked with each thrust, and reached up to try and fight against the hand's holding her hips. Apparently fighting to escape over-stimulation turned Jessy on, because she groaned openly when Natasha grabbed Matt's wrists, only to utterly fail at removing them.

The werewolf let out a growl, a hungry, possessive sound, reached down, and picked her up. He buried her in a big hug, sank her down hard on his cock, and thrust into her a few more times, each earning more whimpers from her as the tingles of pleasure refused to cease. And with how her laptop was pointed, now Jessy could see her back, and maybe Matthew's testicles, undoubtedly dripping with her juices. She'd already soaked Matt before, but now, with Jessy and Eric watching her, she couldn't help but drench the man, and she hid her face in his chest as she locked her legs around his waist.

Jessy groaned, and moaned, until Natasha peeked over her shoulder to see what the damn woman was doing. Nothing, absolutely nothing. She just stared at Natasha, eyes locked onto her, her ass in particular; probably staring at the big mess Tash and Matt were making. Natasha's orgasms had only grown messier and messier, the more comfortable she'd grown with Matt and Art, and their increasingly rougher sex. And of course, the boys were werewolves, and made a big mess every time they came.

"Tash, I have the sexiest little dress you have to wear. Guaranteed Art and Matt will be all over you the moment you're in it."

She rolled her eyes, and sank her forehead onto Matt's chest as she hugged the man tight. She was still cumming, aftershocks rippling through her legs where they were snug around the giant's hips, and Jessy knew it too. But to Jessy, mid orgasm was a perfect time to propose dress options.

Why Jessy was her best friend, Tash didn't know. But she was. And she couldn't have asked for a better one.