All Comments on 'My Lonely Mom Ch. 01'

by beaverhunt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Mom is brilliant.

Not only did she fake being drunk to start an incestuous relationship but revealed being sober immediately after. All night long her son wonders what morning will bring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars

Nice story. I was a late developer and had a small penis and just one, very small, testicle having had an undescended testicle removed. My Mother was very concerned about my slow development and testosterone levels gave me my first handjob "in order to make sure everything was working okay". That was over 45 years ago, but it is still the best handjob that I have ever had!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great start

If that would've been me and my mom, and she "sobered up" that quickly, there wouldn't have been any waiting until the next morning. I would've gone straight to her bedroom and given her a tongue lashing between her legs she would remember the rest of her life! Then I would've made love to her like there was no tomorrow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

Good start and hope there’s more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
We started with the help of alcohol

My adorable son was home from university when a terrible storm kept us at home alone on a Saturday night. We drank several cocktails and danced to some slow songs. I felt his cock swell and pressed my thighs against his and kissed him. We fucked most of the night, and we did things to each other that had never happened between his father and me. It was wonderful, and it continued until he married three years later. His father never knew. I loved your story.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks.

ms41778ms41778about 5 years ago
Nice

Great start!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Lousy start

Didn't understand what you writing in about every paragraph that I could last reading. Sorry but your descriptions or whatever they are lost me.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Good story. I enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaverhunt@beaverhunt
I am no longer going to be publishing on Literotica due to the inability to quickly edit my stories. I've started to have a lot more kicked back that don't violate Literotica rules in any way. Wrist.xxx enables me to publish a little more freely and I use the name Beaverhunt s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES