All Comments on 'My Lord My Prince Ch. 01'

by poshbillionaire

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
Contest4JenContest4Jenabout 13 years ago
Much Love.

Ohh i'm loving the potential this story has! Please don't make us wait as long for a next story, i miss them when they are gone :P Cheers :D

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Awww...

loved it; loved the uncertainty, the innocence of the prince, and damn, the sexual tension between these two jumps off the page. And whoo boy, the potential for trouble is just waiting to explode. And I'm glad you didn't rush into a sex scene in this chapter... the anticipation of what's building between them is as hot as it is sweet. Well done :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love...

Wonderful story. I can't wait for the next chapter!! Please hurry. Could you make their relationship an exclusive one?

alexandra36alexandra36about 13 years ago

I love the build up of the characters.....totally cool! It's killing me to know what Asgar is though? Is he a warrior prince maybe?

The chemistry just sizzles between them and love the uncertainty of both of them. This story is just really cool! I can't wait for the next chapter.

Cheers! (:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good but...

....needs some serious editing. Like the storyline and sexual tension loads! Keep it up but maybe take some more time before posting the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it

Love your stories. The uncertainty of Asgar's past makes for a great read. Like it a lot. Now if you can just post something about The discovery, I'll love you even more...:)

VestaMoonVestaMoonabout 13 years ago
Enthralled

I am absolutely enthralled!! I so hope there will be more.. Soon.

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 13 years ago
Now you've gone and done it.

I'm hooked on *both* your stories! You'd better start cranking.

I'm totally intrigued by the possibilities you've set up here. Palace intrigue! Mother/son issues! Sibling issues! Sub/dom issues! Amnesia issues! Have fun with it all.

As to the person who said you need serious editing -- you need editing, sure, but not serious. I read lots of writers on this site and you need moderate editing, not an overhauling of your work. Just keep the plot points straight in your mind, remember character development (I don't remember getting a full physical description of the Asgar, btw -- just big with green eyes) and get a proofreader. Now bring it!

SecretDeviantSecretDeviantabout 13 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

I am definetly hooked on both of your stories!!! I love the attraction and the tension. I'm dying to read more!!!

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Broke my rule

I usually skip new stories until older ones are finished. Just my weird rule, but I am enjoying your new work. So post what you want, I'm gonna read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Edit your work

I honestly couldn't get through the whole story because I couldn't get past your horrible grammar. Get someone to edit your work please. Your run-on sentences are atrocious.

deja_youdeja_youabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

I thoroughly enjoyed it and I did not think your grammar was as atrocious as anonymous did :) please continue and know you have gained a new fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More!

PLEASE write more!!

adjoaqadjoaqabout 13 years ago
Nice!

But the Prince.... is he Hammond or Hammand? cos u keep using both. lovely story so far. when r u gonna complete the other one..... The Discovery: Prison Inmates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

I love your stories they are the only ones i have ever sent feedback,god I love them,keep up the brilliant writing.Please do not keep us waiting too long for the next chapters. you know are the best.

LadyIntegraLadyIntegraabout 13 years ago
OMG

That was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in love with it so far....please continue writing...SOON

purple_rosepurple_roseabout 13 years ago

Omg that was a great beginning pdlease do keep writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Waiting

For more. Please continue.....Your eager fans await.

hentaifangirlhentaifangirlabout 13 years ago
Next Chapter

I really like where you are going with this story. I cant wait for the next chapter. Is there anything coming out soon?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Slave?

I really hope the slave turns out to be royalty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hey!!!

you need to keep writing on this story i also love the other one keep writing on both please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
YES!!!!!!!!!!

LOVED IT!!! so you need to continue this. the slave has got to be royalty....=)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You need to continue- atleast for the sake of our sanity

This is about the third time i've repeatedly read your story and i'm practically scratching the walls in need for the next chapter!

Please leave your other story and come back to this one, we are all in-love with it and need our dosage ASAP!

You're an amazing writer.

Your's truly,

Desperate for more reader

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? why am i not reading chapter two at this very moment? fix this situation darling at fucking once.

-sincerly 9

midnighter432midnighter432almost 13 years ago
Fantastic

This is also my thrid time reading and I cant get enough of it I really hope you write more soon, very soon. I check your page everyday in hope that the next chapter will be there. Cant wait to see what happens next. PLEASE HURRY :p :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

what an awesome story... you have a real gift :) I'll be eagerly checking to see when you'll add the next chapter!!!

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago

So much time passed between the 2nd and 3rd chapters I had to go back and read again. I love this story.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago

It was delightful reacquainting myself with your work. Glad you decided to continue this piece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Learn your craft......

The beggining of a story is the most crucial part. The best story ever written, the bible, starts with three words: In the beginning. It's a hook, a catch, and something that makes you want to read the rest of the fiction. Unlike this story. The first sentence, the first line, is as boring as watching soap dry.

ikhneumonikhneumonabout 12 years ago
A pet peeve

The word "okay" is not okay in most fantasy/historical settings. It's a relatively recent (mid 19th-century) American word that pulls the reader right out of the world you are trying to evoke. You have created a highly intriguing setup here: the instant connection between two men, hampered by one's innocence, the other's amnesia, their unequal social status, and the implicit dangers of palace politics. Don't let too-casual diction break that spell.

BlueOleanderBlueOleanderover 11 years ago
I, for one, enjoyed your craft!

wow, some harsh anonymous critics in the comments section. I really enjoyed the story. It moves slow enough to allow you to get to know the characters and enjoy their interactions with each other.

I hope I get to see more from you in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Enjoyable but slow-going

I found much here to enjoy, the imaginative setting, believable characters (even is the "little prince" was a little too mincing for my tastes), and an intriguing setup, plus much good humor. However, it is slow-going. You can convey a slowly developing relationship without dragging your reader through every hesitated pause and unspoken impulse. I would have suggested introducing more characters (where's the mother?) and more of that palace intrigue.

cjl4991cjl4991over 11 years ago
Confusing Narration

The varying cganges of narration is confusing. Personal, yet omnicent. This conflict caused me moderate confusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The prince is 5'2" and the slave is "more than double his height", so that makes him over 10'4"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Sorry. i wasn't voting my hand slipped

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous