My Love

Story Info
After the suicide, we got back and stayed together forever.
12.1k words
4.71
9.2k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/03/2023
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ESTECZ
ESTECZ
96 Followers

Hello again,

Here's the next part of the story that some of you have been waiting for and finally it's here.

The story begins where the previous part "My Sister" left off. You know the previous part had a sad ending, but this time it ends with HAE :)

Warning:

English is not my native language, so please excuse any errors in the text. Thank you.

This series is no sex-smut for people who just want to fap and move on to the next story, so take this note if that's exactly what you're planning, this story is a romance about transgender incest love with a happy ending.

This part contains: Anal, Blowjob, Big Cock, Small Cock, Femine Cock, Big Tits, Smooth Body, Romance, Love, Incest, Transgender, Drama, Happy After End.

All the characters are over eighteen.

*********************************************************************************************************

Mr. and Mrs. Pilát were just returning home from work. It was rare that they met together in front of the house in their cars and today it happened again, like fate would have it.

They entered their house while talking. They were talking about work and what Mrs. Pilátova was going to cook for dinner when Mr. Pilát got a strange feeling.

Mrs. Pilátova coughed a little. "It's very hard to breathe here!" She replied immediately, to which her husband agreed and, with his nose and mouth stuffed up, decided to see what the problem was.

His wife, of course, slowly followed him into the kitchen where he discovered the cause of the unbreathable air.

"Open the windows, hurry!" Mr. Pilát shouted in a panic and his wife immediately obeyed him and began to open the two windows in the kitchen.

Their son, Daniel, was lying upper body in the gas oven, which was turned on but not burning.

"Call an ambulance!" Again Mr. Pilát commanded his wife, who immediately responded.

Meanwhile, Mr. Pilát pulled his son out of the oven. He grabbed him in both armpits and dragged him out of the kitchen and into their garden where the air was fresh.

Then he laid him on the grass and immediately knelt down beside him. He checked Daniel's pulse on his carotid artery and found that he was still alive, he was just unconscious and his pulse was very slow.

"What have you done Daniel?!" Mr. Pilát muttered miserably and immediately began to resuscitate his son.

A few hours later...

The Piláts were sitting on a bench in the waiting room at the hospital, waiting for the doctor to tell them how seriously their son was in danger. They feared the worst as the paramedics didn't give their son much hope of survival, so Mrs. Pilátová sat with her phone in her hands and texted her daughter about what had happened.

Jana was sitting on the couch in her apartment in the center of Prague. She had her Laptop on her lap finishing her work for her studies at Charles University.

She'd been struggling with everything for a year and mostly regretted hurting her brother. She also regretted the things they did together. Her dream was to become a Porn Actress, but when she realized how much she cared for her brother and how much she loved him, she had to admit to him that she had seduced him to make her dream come true.

Daniel forgave her, but she still couldn't forgive herself. She was done with her erotic life. She stopped making porn and also quit being a stripper. She was living a different life now than before and she didn't dress as slutty as she used to because it all reminded her of her brother.

She fell in love with her brother and it was mutual. Sadly, even though they both still loved each other, they regretted all that had to come before they admitted their love for each other.

Jana was a different person now. She began to care more about her studies and money no longer meant everything to her as it once had. She wished so much to see her little brother again, but they said goodbye forever because they both felt it was for the best.

The love between the siblings couldn't be... and it could have ruined their relationship far more than it already was.

As she tapped her fingers on the keyboard and typed on her Laptop, she kept thinking about all of this. Occasionally she shed a few small tears, remembering the good time when Daniel had shown her what it was like to be loved.

At that thought, her cell phone, which was lying on the couch next to her, vibrated. She wiped away her sad tears and picked up the phone to read the message someone had written to her.

Dear Jana,

Your brother Daniel is in the hospital and he is in very bad condition. He got poisoned with carbon monoxide. Neither your father nor I know why he did it, but there's a chance your brother won't survive.

Please come and see your brother and maybe say goodbye forever. We think he'd welcome it. Dad and I have been shedding sad tears all day since we found him lying in the kitchen.

Please, you must come and say goodbye to your brother.

Mom.

Tears of sadness immediately began to fall from Jana's sorrowful eyes and drops of her tears fell on the screen of her phone. A thousand emotions flowed through Jana, who was still motionlessly looking at the message her mother had sent her.

"Oh, no..." She sniffled ruefully. "Danny..."

After a few minutes of crying, she put down her phone and her laptop as well. She got up from the couch and immediately ran to her bedroom to pack her things... and got in her car for the evening and drove to her parents' house to find out what had happened.

***

That evening, Mr. and Mrs. Pilát were sitting on the couch next to each other in the living room. Mrs. Pilátova was still crying and worrying about her son, whom she could probably lose forever. Although the doctors told them that Daniel might survive, he was in a coma and his health was really bad.

"Why did he do it?" Mrs. Pilátova sobbed and looked at her husband's sad face.

He patted her back, sighing heavily. "I really don't know. He's been acting weird lately, like something's been troubling him. He never said anything to anyone though."

To this only Mrs. Pilátova replied with a sad sniffle and blew her nose into her handkerchief.

Jana drove from Prague at a high speed and an hour later she pulled up in front of her parents' house and immediately ran out of the car to the front door. She still had tears on her face and when she ran to the door she started frantically ringing and banging on the door in a panic.

Her father opened the door after a few seconds and Jana, without being happy to see her parents again after a year, could do nothing but shout loudly and nervously, "Where is he?"

"Jana... calm..." Her father calmly comforted her and hugged his daughter between the doors and after a moment she snuggled up to him.

"Tell me he's not dead? He can't be dead!" She cried with all her might.

"He's not dead, girl..." her mother spoke as she too approached them. She patted her daughter on the shoulder and tried to reassure her. "He's just in a coma... but he's alive." She ruffled her hair.

Jana didn't answer, just cried miserably on her father's shoulder as both parents reassured her not to panic.

"Come on..." her dad said. "Sit with us," he added, leading his daughter into their living room, Mrs. Pilátová closing the door in the meantime.

Jana pulled away from her father and sat down on the armchair in the living room, crossing her arms and staring thoughtfully into her lap.

"None of us know what happened... and why he did it in the first place." Mr. Pilát said as he and his wife also sat down on the couch and he rested his elbows on his thighs.

"We know he's been weird lately. Something has been bothering him, but he hasn't shared anything with us," Jana's mother spoke as she looked at her daughter with a sorrowful look in her eyes.

I think I know why he did it... Jana thought.

She, too, hadn't been in the best of shape the whole year since she had left her brother back in Prague and had never seen him again. Now she blamed herself for what had happened. Danny may have forgiven her, but she still felt that she loved her brother and it must have been hard for him to come to terms with what had happened, just as it was hard for her now that she had learned that her love was in the hospital in a coma.

***

DANIEL

I felt a strange tightness in my chest. Like every breath I took in and out hurt a little. Was I lying on a soft mattress or a bed? Even though my eyes were still closed it felt like I was floating on a boat, rocking from side to side. Was I drugged?

After a few seconds of thinking I decided to slowly open my eyes, which were weirdly tired, and look around.

I was in a room with white walls. To my right was a window that let sunlight into the room. I raised my gaze a little higher and saw some white cables and various white structures.

Was this a hospital?

I had some sort of equipment on my face that covered my mouth and nose. Apparently it helped me breathe better. I was still lying motionless, only my eyes looked to the left side of me.

On the side of the bed, a girl with a blonde ponytail and large black-rimmed glasses sat with her back to me. She was wearing nothing but a white t-shirt and denim shorts.

I had no idea who she was but she moved slowly with her head down and occasionally I caught a glimpse of her face, which was red and full of tears. She sat desperately next to me, holding my hand and squeezing my palm a few times, obviously to let me know she was here.

I kept waiting for her to turn her whole face towards me so I could see who she was, but it took her quite a while. It was as if she refused to look at me... until finally, after about ten minutes, she turned to face me, but her eyes still couldn't find my face.

I couldn't believe it... how she had changed again. When I saw her this time after a long time, I was as confused by her appearance as I was today.

She didn't look hot and slutty like before. No... she seemed more cute this time. If only she wasn't so sad.

Just as she had squeezed my palm several times in that time, I did the same and gently squeezed her hand and stroked it with my thumb.

She immediately responded to my movement and her big brown eyes finally met mine.

There was so much emotion in those beautiful eyes of hers. Pain, sadness, regret, and fear, but there was also something in them at that moment that I knew and remembered very well. Love.

"Danny?" Her voice was much higher than I remembered and much more emotional too. She leaned down to me and gave me a gentle hug. "Thank God you're awake!" She whimpered a little and sobbed sadly at the end.

I was glad to see my big sister again though I would have preferred if she wasn't so sad. One thing kept nagging at me though.

I wanted to speak so I reached with my right hand for the inhaler I had on my face, but my hand immediately covered her hand and pushed it away.

"Don't take it off..." She said, pulling away from me a little.

"What... what actually... happened... Jana?" I spoke very slowly and quietly over the thing. My breathing was still a little painful and talking was really hard.

"You don't remember?" She looked at me in surprise and her small hand stroked my cheek. "Please don't have amnesia!"

"I..." I sighed in pain. "I remember... being alone... and I went to sleep."

"You went to sleep in the gas oven in the kitchen," she answered me with great fear in her brown eyes.

Now it all started to come back to me and brighten up. I remembered feeling really low and suffering because of my emotions. I wanted to get rid of it all once and for all and stop worrying.

"Why did you want to kill yourself?" She cried harder and hugged me lightly again.

"I couldn't... come to... terms..." I took a painful breath. "With... everything... that happened. I... told the psychologist... to relieve... myself."

Her face was close to mine during her embrace, and all the while she was looking into my eyes until I finished my sentence. Then she stroked my hair gently and buried her face in my shoulder and sobbed desperately.

"My darling! Don't you ever try to kill yourself again! Please!"

We parted, not knowing about each other for a year... and she still loved me?

My arms wrapped around her back and I pressed her more tightly against me. I stroked her head with my palm, trying to soothe her. She was so scared and looked like she hadn't slept in a while. She must have been very worried about me.

I didn't realize how much she might suffer if I disappeared forever. After all, we were siblings and despite all the bad things that had happened in the past... we still liked each other.

"Shhhhhh..." I kept soothing her with gentle strokes of her blonde hair. "I won't do it again," I replied softly in one pained breath.

Jana just sniffled sadly, her head still buried in my shoulder. Memories of our past came flooding back into my mind, and I began to wonder what it would have been like... if it had all never happened.

It was also strange that I didn't see Jana as Filip anymore. I really accepted my sister as she was. If only she hadn't seduced me afterwards and we hadn't made that porn together.

I forgave her a long time ago... but still... it was something we probably won't get rid of for the rest of our lives.

It would have been lovely to have a beautiful sibling relationship with my sister like before she left for Prague. To be friends again. But could we have any... relationship after all?

If we were together again... it could be that everything would happen again. Not that she would seduce me this time... but we were both still in love with each other and I didn't believe... that anything couldn't happen.

But being with my sister again and having her close... to see her happy... that was something I wanted to make me happy too.

"Maybe..." I gulped. Even swallowing was a little uncomfortable. "We could... start over? Or... at least try?" I turned my head, and would have looked at her face, which was pulled away from my shoulder. She looked like a mess and that fact hurt me.

I wanted her to be happy. If she couldn't be a biological woman, she could at least be happy. She deserved it. We both did.

"I want to start over..." More of her sad tears rolled down her face and her left hand gently stroked my cheek. "Let's forget everything that happened... and let's start again. Let's be siblings again... and friends."

That made me smile a little and stroke my sister's soft, shiny hair.

If only... it was so easy to forget everything...

***

After lunch, my mom and dad came to see me. The whole sad spectacle was happening again. My mother was crying, my dad was crying a little too... and they both wanted to know why I wanted to kill myself.

Of course, it was a secret that only Mrs. Schovancová knew about and I believed she would never tell anyone. I refused to tell my parents. It would only bring them more misery.

During the day when Jana and my parents were with me, my doctor and various nurses often came to check on my condition. I learned that what I had done had permanently damaged my lungs and partially damaged my brain.

So I could have blackouts and I was never allowed to light a cigarette again, which made me a little nervous because when my father came in he smelled of cigarettes and I felt sorry that I would never feel that relaxing feeling again.

My parents were rather worried that I might have blackouts. It didn't make me a demented person, it just condemned me to a disability pension because I couldn't work with memory lapses.

Fortunately, there were cures for it, as there are for almost everything, so there was hope for me.

Towards evening everyone had to leave as visiting hours were over, but Jana promised to be back first thing in the morning. By the time Mom and Dad arrived, we had calmed down a bit and had a much gentler chat than before. My sister was due to graduate in a few days, so she'd just been preparing for her exams lately. Which meant she had to go back to Prague, but she promised me... she'd be back in the summer... so we could be together again and start over.

During the next few weeks I was in the hospital. The nurses took me for various examinations. I had the inhaler on my face for a long time so that I could breathe better, because due to my mistake I was without oxygen for a long time, so my lungs were not working and were not oxygenated, but every day when the doctors examined me, gave me different medicines, my condition improved.

As my doctor told me, my memory lapses were indeed confirmed. Sometimes I forgot why I was here or where I was supposed to go, but even that condition was improving thanks to my medication.

By the end of June, my condition was much better and I could breathe on my own. My sister always came to see me on the weekend to spend some time with me and see how I was doing.

Deep in her big sad eyes I could still see that it had all taken a lot out of her, but whenever I told her the news of my condition she was happier and happier.

Eventually I was discharged home with the understanding that I would have to come in for check-ups for the next few months. Jana passed her exams and graduated, thus ending her studies at Charles University in Prague and right after that, she was looking forward to her last summer holidays, which she wanted to spend with me.

***

When I was at home, I had almost nothing to do. My parents went to work, so I was home alone. I spent my days on the computer like I always did, but after constantly playing my favorite games on repeat, I got bored after a while.

I was on disability until my condition was supposed to improve so I couldn't have any work. After a few days of loneliness and boredom, it started to drive me crazy. How did people who were out of work and had nothing to do spend their time? I thought about it for days.

I went on various walks in my neighborhood to relax. My parents didn't really approve of my walks. They were worried that I would forget where I was and that I might get lost, but I still went out and was alone in the fresh air with my thoughts.

I visited different places from my childhood where Jana and I spent time together. For example, we knew a place in an overgrown forest not far from our village where there was a spring where we often went together just to relax and chat.

I still missed our times together and hoped that when my sister came home we could experience it all again... without the sex.

Eventually during my relaxing walks I started thinking about different things and my fantasies and one day when the weather was bad outside I sat back down at the computer and started writing about my fantasies and piecing together the story I had in my head.

Maybe someday I could publish a book now that I had nothing else to do?

***

A few days later I was still continuing with my book and today was also the day Jana was finally coming home.

It was very warm weather outside and I had just trimmed our lawn in the backyard around the pool. I was sweating so I was walking around outside in just my shorts and my upper body was naked.

Then I heard the doorbell ring so I went to open the door to welcome my sister back home. When I opened the door, Jana was standing in front of me in just a pink tank top and a beige short skirt, with sunglasses on her face.

How could I forget that my sister was so beautiful?

As I found out earlier at the hospital, my big sister had changed in appearance. She no longer had that slutty look with the cherry long hair. Now she had her natural hair color and her eyesight had gotten a little worse due to looking at the monitor at night so she started wearing glasses, but she had this new charm and my sister was much more cute and even beautiful now than before.

ESTECZ
ESTECZ
96 Followers