My Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Jana didn't care about her injured elbow. Instead, she lifted her head and her green eyes looked into mine. There was still love in them.

"How... how did you just call me?" She asked me softly with a raised eyebrow and a small sad smile.

***

JANA

I sat down, Danny knelt by me to make sure nothing bad happened to me. I looked into his eyes... even though he was trying to deny how he felt about me and trying to keep us from being together again... I knew he wanted that too.

He was just afraid of the consequences...

As I looked at him and he looked at me, I lifted my right hand and placed it on his left cheek with a big smile on my face and new tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Don't try to stop it, Danny..." I whispered, stroking his cheek with my thumb. "What we feel for each other is stronger than us... it's our destiny."

"We have to be stronger, Jana..." He replied with a desperate expression, placing his left hand on top of mine, which was still on his cheek.

"Fuck it, Danny..." I whimpered a little and wiped my tears on my cheeks. "I want to be with you... please?" I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

He stared at me for a long time, various thoughts running through his head. Several times he opened his mouth to say something, but then he always paused and fell silent. Poor boy was suffering from his thoughts... Danny always thought a lot before he did anything... but I felt he couldn't resist this for long either.

It was just dangerous for us to be around each other... and now it was confirmed.

Finally, he did nothing but put his right hand behind my head and pressed my lips to his for a kiss. It was a long kiss. Innocent only on our lips, but I could still feel it was his approval from how long our kiss lasted and how my body shuddered when our lips met.

It lasted a really long time, one kiss, so sweet and wet that I rested my hands on Danny's skinny neck, still enjoying the wonderful pleasure and purring softly until our lips parted again and my brother and I looked at each other.

We stared at each other, silently scanning our emotion-filled faces. I bent my head a little lower and gently kissed my brother's neck, his arms wrapping around my shoulders and placing me against his chest.

"Let's stop lying, Danny. We can't avoid it anyway... so let's enjoy our time together when we're all alone," I said softly, my palms stroking his chest through his gray t-shirt.

He responded by touching my chin and lifting it so he could kiss me again. With our mouths joined, we slowly lay down on the ground, with me down and him on the top, and this time we kissed more passionately. Danny ran his hands over my body, obviously looking for anything that might have changed since last time. But I was still the same as before... just maybe softer and so he ran his palms mostly over my arms and my neck, both of us moaning softly at that.

"You're right," he whispered as our lips parted with a slurping sound. "Let's enjoy our moments..." He kissed me briefly again. "While we have time."

"But not here... the mosquitoes are already here," I replied when I felt a light sting on my leg.

Danny then stood up and held out his hand and helped me up as well and immediately afterwards put his hands on my hips, looking into my eyes. I could feel that my hair was a little messy from the kissing so Danny lightly brushed my hair and then ran his hand that he had placed from my hair to my shoulder down my arm to my hand which he cupped with his fingers and smiled broadly at me.

"Let's start fresh with this too... kissing, holding hands, dating... and then making love. It's like nothing ever happened before," he shared with a grin and kissed my flushed cheek.

I agreed with a nod and right after that we hugged each other tightly for the last time and stroked each other's backs with a feeling of love between us and hand in hand we continued on our way... I just had to remind Danny which way to go because he had forgotten where we actually were.

Poor boy. His memory lapses worried me sometimes.

***

We got home around lunchtime. It was a long walk from the woods and when we finally got home we were both sweaty from the heat outside.

Hand in hand again we walked upstairs to our rooms and Danny planned to jump the showers right away to get rid of that uncomfortable sweaty feeling.

I had the same plan, but I preferred to wait until Danny was done.

That's when the idea of showering together entered my mind. After all, we had decided that we would be together again, only we would take it slow this time, but I had a huge desire to be with him again and so I got up from my bed when I heard the hiss of the shower and followed Danny into the bathroom.

I opened the bathroom door, Danny was already standing in the shower and I stepped in quietly. I took off my tank top and my bra. Then I undid the button and zipper on my denim shorts and pulled them and my pink panties down to my ankles and kicked them away.

I placed my glasses on the edge of the sink, and walked all naked to the shower stall. Danny had his back to me so he had no idea.

I opened the shower door and Danny finally registered my presence.

"Jana... what are you doing here? We thought we'd take it slow..." he said to me in confusion.

These drops of water on his naked body turned me on so I put my index finger on his lips and stepped into the shower stall to him, closing the door behind me.

"I don't care... I just want to be with you," I replied in a slightly seductive tone of voice and Danny finally relaxed a little.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me lightly against him, I was already starting to feel his hard cock touching against my stomach. He bent his head lower towards me and we kissed again, this time adding our tongues as well.

We kissed for a while and then he offered to wash me. I happily agreed and turned my back to my brother. He took the shower gel and started to wash my back while I washed my front, but even so he went with his palms on my chest and lightly squeezed my big breasts.

"Mmmm..." I stammered lightly and closed my eyes.

I took his hands and pressed them harder against my breasts. I turned my head to the side and my brother started kissing me again, passionately. Then he left my breast with his right hand and went lower, caressing my flat stomach, and lower until his fingers touched my semi-hard little cock and cupped it.

"Ohhh... I missed this..." I groaned a little and arched my back as Danny started slowly jerking me off. "You love my girl cock?" I asked in a whisper as I looked over my shoulder at him again.

"Yeah..." He groaned softly and picked up the pace of his hand until I shuddered all over, my hand bracing against the bolted bracket on the wall to keep me from falling from my orgasm that Danny had just given me.

Immediately afterwards when I had recovered from my orgasm a little I turned to face him and pushed him with his back to the wall. I clung to him and placed kisses on his cheeks and mouth to show him how much it meant to me.

My knees trembled and I knelt on the cold floor of the shower. I placed kisses on his stomach, where soft, light hairs had begun to grow.

It felt wonderful to feel his masculinity.

My hand touched his seven inch hard cock, which stood at attention like a soldier. I encircled it with my fingers and slowly pulled the foreskin over and his red tip full to bursting peeked out at me.

I licked my lips at the thought of the first time I tasted his cock and wondered if it still tasted the way I remembered.

I touched the head of his cock with the tip of my tongue, Danny moaned in bliss and then I licked it with my whole tongue to check the taste.

It tasted just like I remembered... maybe even better. So warm and salty...

"You're driving me crazy, sis!" Danny groaned and put his hand on my head, running it through my wet hair.

I didn't care about anything else at that moment but giving my little brother pleasure, so I shoved his entire cock into my mouth, inch by inch, all the way down my throat, just like the last time we had sex. I still had some experience and I remembered how much Danny liked it. Deep down my throat, as best I could.

Danny moaned loudly, back of his head against the wall, and closed his eyes, letting me do what I wanted. His hand occasionally set the pace of my sucking.

I purred at this, looking up at his face with my eyes to see how pleasured he was. Seeing the emotions when I was making my brother feel good... I loved it and I felt aroused again.

I picked up my sucking pace, the slurping sounds added to the volume as did my brother's moans and I began to feel a slight twitch in his cock and realized he was getting close to cumming. So I sped up even more and finally when he was about to ejaculate I rested my lips on his pelvis and Danny started to spurt several streams of his hot cum down my throat.

I choked a little but managed to swallow everything that came out of him.

Then Danny let out a low breath and curled up on the floor in front of me, leaning his back against the wall and his hands on his knees.

We looked at each other while breathing faster.

"Damn, sis... we're so screwed!" He laughed loudly and rested his palm on his forehead. "That was unbelievable. Just like old times," he finished with a big smile.

I scooted closer to him on my knees and gave him a sweet little peck on the lips, holding his chin. "I don't care how bad we are. For me, this feels right... I love you, Danny, and I'll do anything to make you happy." I paused for a moment, studying his face. "To make us happy together," I added in a whisper, kissing him again.

Danny gently pressed me against him with his hands on my back and I sat down in his lap, facing him so we could continue our sweet and innocent kissing.

The warm water ran down on us in streams, but we didn't mind at all. We were just enjoying each other and sensing our feelings and our love that could probably be felt a mile away.

"I think we have a future..." I stroked his wet, dark brown hair.

"Really?" He raised his eyebrows at me and looked a little desperate with a weak sigh and a swallow. "I've seen a few movies about incest between siblings. It always had a bad ending."

"But this isn't a movie..." I comforted him and kissed his sweet lips again. "This is reality. Together we can do anything if we're discreet and very careful. In the future, we can set up a house away from our home where no one knows us and we can be together."

"You're in the Czech Republic, Jana. Gossip is faster than Czech mail. People would soon get to know, and besides..." He paused for a moment, thinking. "What about family? Wouldn't you like to have a husband and children?"

"Yes..." I answered without thinking. "But I'd have to be castrated to have a husband."

"What about a registered partnership?"

"Then I wouldn't be able to have children. A same-sex couple can't adopt a child. Our laws are cruel," I added with my head hanging low. "If we..." I looked off into the distance and began to have fantasies. "If only we could get married together. If only I could have a womb and children... we'd be the happiest family in the world," I said with a sad smile.

"If only we weren't adults right? We couldn't go to jail for this," he replied, also smiling sadly.

"We would have ended up in a reformatory. That's like a juvenile prison."

"Right." He breathed out softly and leaned his forehead against mine.

"Let's not think about it... let's enjoy our life together."

"Okay..." He whispered in my ear and kissed my lobe softly.

***

We were in the shower together for a few more minutes to get cleaned up and then we got right out of the shower to dry off. Danny dried himself and then walked over to me and ran the towel smoothly over my body.

He was so gentle...

I then did a towel wrap of my hair on my own and together, again hand in hand, we left the bathroom individually to our rooms.

I sat down in front of my mirror and took the towel off my head and my moist hair drooped down onto my shoulders. I took the hair dryer and fanned my hair and then combed my hair with my round comb until I noticed that my brother was standing behind me again.

He put his palms on my shoulders and took my comb in his right hand and started combing my hair himself. I smiled happily into the mirror and let my brother, who was only in the towel he had around his waist, take care of me.

"You get more beautiful every day..." He whispered as his mouth bent down to my left ear.

"Thank you..." I replied affectionately, feeling my eyes moisten from how happy I was to be with my little brother who took care of me even when he didn't have to. This was love.

When he was done he placed the comb on the table in front of me and kissed the top of my head. I turned my head to face him and slowly rose from the chair. His hands rested on my hips and we looked into each other's eyes.

"You're right there's no point in lying to ourselves. We can't run from each other forever..." He took my left hand and kissed it gently with his lips.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked him with a bright smile and kissed him.

"Your bed..." He replied with a seductive expression on his face.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his and we began to kiss passionately. He grabbed my buttocks tightly and lifted me into the air. Instinctively I closed my legs around his waist and without breaking our joined lips, he slowly carried me to my bed where he carefully laid me on my back and lightly rested on top of me and continued kissing me.

I removed the towel he had around his waist and threw it off next to us. We then began to caress our bodies. He caressed my breasts, my hips and squeezed my firm ass. Meanwhile, I stroked his chest and stomach, feeling his manhood until he buried his seven inch cock that was hard again into my belly.

"Ohh..." I groaned a little loudly, arching my back, and Danny bit and sucked my neck gently. Probably to give me the hickeys.

He then headed with his mouth to my breasts and my pink nipples which he immediately started to suck and gently nibble, that feeling was running all over my body. I arched my back, running my hand through his hair and moaning with my eyes closed, enjoying the wonderful feeling my little brother was giving me.

"I love you, Danny..." I moaned louder.

"I love you too," he replied as he pulled away from my right nipple and moved lower on my body.

He kissed my flat tummy while still caressing and squeezing my big breasts. Then with his kisses and sucks he headed even lower between my thighs on which he also placed several soft and sweet kisses until he lifted and spread my legs to reach my clenched hole where the only cock that had ever been was his and I couldn't wait for him to pass through my gateway to my paradise again.

The tip of his tongue touched my hole and I shivered. Maybe I didn't really need a pussy. This was almost like that, and besides... Danny was always more of an assman.

He gently kissed and licked my hole, my right hand lightly stroking his hair while my left hand played with my left breast, squeezing it.

I then released his hair with my right hand and reached into my bedside table drawer on my right and pulled out a bottle of lube and handed it to my brother who immediately took it in his hand and began to open it.

"I swear Danny..." I looked into his beautiful eyes. "This time it's no game from me... I'm not seducing you," I told him, hoping to make him believe me.

I really wasn't trying to seduce him. When I got here all I could think of was that my little brother would be okay so I could spend time with him and we could start over. But unfortunately, on our track to friendship, there was a switch that led us back to our sex life.

"I believe you... sis. In love and in a relationship, trust is a very important thing and I trust you completely."

He didn't know how happy that made me when my eyes started to get teary again.

Danny applied the gel to his fingers and closed the bottle. He touched my hole with his fingers, it was cold, but within moments the gel warmed up and I relaxed, so there was nothing stopping him from penetrating me with his index finger and lubricating me inside as well. After a moment of slowly fucking me with his index finger, he added his middle finger inside me to spread me a little and I started to moan louder.

Meanwhile his right hand cupped my four inch girl cock and started to jerk it off giving me more pleasure and I completely surrendered to my brother as he penetrated me with his ring finger as well, fucking me at a slightly faster pace while watching the emotion on my face.

"Fuck!" I moaned really loudly. "Take me Danny..." I was breathing fast, my heart beating hard. "Make love to me!"

He slid his three fingers out of me when he decided I was ready and applied the gel to his hard cock, which stood in all its glory. I hugged my legs under my knees and pressed my knees to my chest.

"I'll go gently, okay?" He asked quietly as he rested his left hand on my thigh and guided his cock into my hole with his other hand. I felt the head of his amazing cock touch me.

"Okay, I trust you..." I answered him softly too, feeling happy that we would be connected again like back then.

Then Danny groaned a little as he pushed in and began to penetrate me slowly, gently with his cock, inch by inch. Every now and then he pulled back a little bit to make it really comfortable for me and it didn't hurt and right after that he continued deeper, very slowly and softly all the way down to my bottom and his pelvis rested against my buttocks and we both moaned louder with satisfaction that we were as one body again.

"I missed this!" Danny said loudly with tears in his eyes as he laid back slightly on my body and kissed me deeply on my mouth.

"Me too. There's nothing I could wish for more," I replied and kissed him back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, our tongues fighting with each other, and I felt Danny's cock come slowly back up to where only the tip was inside me. I felt a strange emptiness inside me, but that immediately passed as he began to penetrate me again, bottoming out. And again, and again. We began to make love slowly and gently.

Our mouths were still joined as well as our bottoms, and we pulled away for just a few seconds to catch our breaths, and then went back to kissing.

I held Danny with my hands behind his neck, my legs around his waist and he used his hands to caress my soft body, occasionally squeezing my amazing breasts. But the most delightful thing was his cock stretching me inside, teasing my prostate so that I was completely hard like never before and electricity coursed through my body every time he penetrated me.

It was so wonderful. I imagined we were alone on a deserted island, on a beach, and we were just trying to have a baby. But it was just my fantasy that could never come true. Maybe the island did, but the baby never did... but still, my little brother meant everything in the world to me.

"Faster!" I exclaimed loudly and breathlessly as our mouths parted for breath.

Danny sped up a little, but stopped seconds later and lifted off me a little. My hands rested on his flushed cheeks and our gazes met with a question in mine.

He grabbed me under my back and without sliding his cock out of me he flipped us together so that he was now on his back and I was sitting impaled on him.

I smiled when I found out what was going on and leaned down to him and kissed him sweetly. Danny aimed his hands at my breasts and immediately started squeezing them and gently pinching my nipples.

My pelvis sped up like the wheels of a locomotive and I began to move slowly on my brother's cock, back and forth. I then leaned back towards my brother and he cupped my right nipple between his lips, which he immediately began to suck.