The Incest Nightclub

Story Info
My life changes when I find out my mom works at a nightclub.
12.4k words
4.66
38.7k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Chase

I leaned back in my office chair and cracked my knuckles. I felt a subtle pain in my lower back. I had been sitting for way too long, and it was time for a break. I pulled the curtains aside, letting natural light stream into my bedroom.

I lived in Orange County with my mother and older sister. I was currently studying software engineering, which kept me busy most of the day. Otherwise, I loved working out. As of late, I barely had any free time at all, and it was a miracle I still found time to go to the gym. I knew that the upcoming months would be rough since my family at the moment wasn't in the best financial situation. I was already doing side gigs to help out the family.

I opened the window to let in some fresh air. I looked at the beautiful view of rolling hills and valleys, and behind me were the sandy beaches that stretched for miles along the coastline. This house provided a stunning view and cost us a fortune, but I was fearful it would be taken away from us soon.

I tried not to think of our setbacks and looked down at our garden. My mouth opened when I spotted my mother in a tight, pink leotard, showing off her curves and fit body. She'd styled her hair in a neat bun at the nape of her neck, secured with hairpins. Her makeup was minimal. She had a natural rosy blush on her cheeks and natural pink lips that enhanced her smile. Standing five feet eleven, she was voluptuous with a nice bust and round bottom. She was only thirty-eight, but could easily be mistaken to be a decade younger. She was gorgeous. Painfully gorgeous. I felt bad admitting it, and I felt sick whenever I stared at her more than what was considered necessary.

She lifted her leg all the way to her head, exposing her butt cheeks and sacred region as she twirled around on her foot. I loved watching her dance and would sneak peek whenever I found the time and opportunity. I always kept telling myself to stop, but I couldn't. She was irresistible, and I was drawn to her like a baby hungry for milk. She did some other stretches, moving into poses I had only seen in my wildest sexual imagination. She did the forward bend, bending forward at her waist and reaching her toes with her hands. She flashed me her full moon and the delicious crack in the garment. She sat down, extending her legs into a wide straddle position. With a straight back, she leaned forward from the hips, reaching toward one foot and then the other.

I wasn't even touching myself, but I shivered with pleasure. I lost myself in her moves, dreaming that she peeled off her clothes and performed nude. I vividly imagined her in her natural state with no garments veiling her flesh. I wanted to plunge my head between her legs and taste her flower.

Slowly but surely, I pitched a tent to her, and I asked myself whether I should do something I hadn't done before.

"Knock, knock," Savannah, my older sister, said before stepping into my bedroom. She popped my taboo bubble.

I whirled around, looking like a deer caught in headlights. "What's the point of knocking if you just bust in?" I asked her with hints of annoyance. I quickly plopped down onto my chair, shifting to hide my bulge.

Dressed in a bathing suit and wearing the scent of the ocean, Savannah was a younger and slimmer version of my mother. She was two years older than me with bright blonde hair and high cheekbones that reddened like apples whenever she laughed. Her heart-shaped lips had triggered many taboo dreams as well. My latest sexual dream, which I desperately tried to forget, featured her sucking my rod till I woke up with cum splashed all over me.

She placed her hand on her hip. "Ugh, are you deaf? I shouted for you when I walked up the stairs."

My eyes swept over her. Having a sun-like complexion from being outdoors all the time, she looked the sexiest whenever she came home from surfing. Her red bathing suit had a deep V-neck that reached her belly button and exposed her cleavage. A light clue of her camel toe showed at the apex of the V-shape where her powerful thighs met her pussy.

I didn't answer her, and she strode to the window, bringing the briny scent of the sea with her. She placed her hands on the window sill and bent over. "Why are you perving on Mom?" she asked flirtatiously.

"Savannah, shut up."

"Easy there, little brother," she said, giving me a look. "Why are you mad?"

"Nothing," I said. It was far from the truth. She could joke a lot, but I wasn't in the mood. Our situation had gone downhill lately.

"Can I sit on your bed... I'm not wet."

I cocked my head to the right. "What?"

"My bathing suit and hair are dry," she said, blinking. "I won't make a dirty mess on your bed."

I shook the taboo thoughts out of my head. "Sure, sit."

"It's been a crazy month," she said, placing her elbow on her knee and propping up her chin with her hand. Her lustrous, blonde hair fell in front of her.

"Tell me about it," I said and looked at the wall instead. A couple of months ago our father was arrested for fraud. He was currently in jail, so we had to sort ourselves out. We had to sell off most of our assets, including our car to make ends meet. We were all devastated, especially Mom who'd never had a career.

My father was a fifty-year-old investor and lawyer. He'd met our mother when she was working as a waitress. They'd married shortly after and Dad had promised her that she would never have to work again. She could just enjoy life and take care of the children. Mom had fallen for his charm quickly, and Dad's promise had been kept till now.

The fraud was worse than we thought, and lie after lie had been discovered. He'd run a Ponzi scheme and fooled investors. Mom had demanded a divorce as soon as she'd found out. Despite all that drama, Mom was slowly recovering, but the financial insecurity was still our main problem.

"It's weird how everything can switch so suddenly," Savannah said. "It was all sunshine and roses till the world flipped upside down."

"We have to make the best out of the situation," I said.

"The mortgage of this house is no joke," she reminded me. "Rent is through the roof, so I'm not sure how I'm supposed to move out."

I was the only one of them who had a well-paid job at the moment, but it was just a side gig. I had debated whether I should drop out and focus on work, helping Mom out till she was in a better position. I knew she was looking for a job, but I wasn't sure if she'd found any yet. She certainly should be able to land something fancy when taking her looks into consideration. She could use her beauty, maybe as a model or so, but it would take time to be discovered.

"What about your friends?" I asked her. Savannah was a popular girl with her charm and beauty. Unlike myself, she'd been dating since she was sixteen.

"They are in the same boat," she said. "It's a jungle out there... What about yourself? Have you found a girl yet?"

"That's the farthest thing from my mind," I told her. "My plates are full... studies and work."

"You seriously haven't found a girl yet?" she asked, arching an eyebrow.

I was tall and physically fit, so I understood her reaction. "I said no."

"What happened to Ashley?"

"I broke up. She was too whiny."

"That was like half a year ago. What have you been doing all this time, masturbating?"

I gave her a look.

"I would have easily lined up for you."

I gave her another look.

"Chill, I'm joking," she said, flashing me one of her gorgeous smiles. "Mom said yesterday the bank would have taken our crib if it hadn't been for you."

"That's true," I said. Mom had refused my help at first, but I had talked her into it. I didn't tell her that I used my savings just to make her feel better.

"That's the reason I wanted to talk to you," she said. "I appreciate what you are doing... When Mom told me that I was like, Thank God for having you."

"You're welcome," I said, scratching my neck.

"Can I give you a hug?"

"Of course," I said, knowing it came from her heart.

I rose simultaneously with her, and she fell into my arms like a missing puzzle piece. I was five inches taller than her. It wasn't Savannah who was short but just me who was six-foot-four. Having grown up with a handsome father, I had inherited some of his genes. He'd also fed us well when we grew up, not stunting our growth.

I wrapped my arms around Savannah's back as she mashed her lovely tits against my chest. I stiffened. She'd never given me such an intimate hug before, holding onto me dearly. I didn't know where to place my hands at first. It felt like every spot on her back was a sexual landmine which her bathing suit did little to cover. Her warm, sweet breath descended my neck, sending a shiver down my spine. I heard the beat of her heart and her soft breathing. Suddenly, it felt as if time stood still.

She broke the hug, looking me in the eyes for a brief moment. "How do you find time to hit the gym?" she asked, tracing my shoulder and bicep.

"I sometimes ask myself the same," I said and questioned if she'd hugged me that intimately just to get near me.

Letting go of me completely, she said, "Mom wanted me to tell you that dinner's up in an hour."

"Alright. I'll finish some code and join you."

She strode out of my bedroom and my eyes were fixed on her bottom till she disappeared down the stairs.

*****

"Chase!" Mom called from downstairs.

"I'm here!"

"Dinner's ready!"

I sighed in relief. I had finished the programming gig and would have time to finish my homework after I'd eaten. I jumped to my feet and headed downstairs.

I was greeted by the savory scent of pot roast. Wearing her hair in loose waves, Mom carried the dish to the terrace. "We'll sit outside," she said. She was wearing a flowery summer dress with a plunging V-neck and spaghetti straps. It showcased her perfect hourglass figure along with her round bottom and busty breasts. She was well-endowed in every way possible, and I shouldn't be so harsh on myself when finding her so sexually attractive. Even if I kept telling myself it was wrong.

Savannah was already seated, wearing a crop top and a skirt. She patted the seat next to her, and I settled down. Setting the pot roast onto the table, Mom leaned forward to the point her boobs were on the verge of falling out. I averted from the sight and caught Savannah grinning in my direction. Thankfully, Mom didn't notice.

"What have you been up to?" Mom asked me after we'd filled our plates with the meat and roasted veggies.

My temperature spiked every time I saw Mom's genuine smile and lovely, blue eyes. Savannah had inherited every ounce of Mom's beauty, from her high cheekbones to her velvety skin. "I finished up a gig."

"I see," Mom said. "I hope you weren't dealing with any annoying clients."

"I get those from time to time," I said.

"And you, Savannah?" Mom asked.

"Work and then hit the waves with my friends," she said, taking a bite from the juicy chuck roast.

"My children... I want more details."

"Well, there weren't many tips, but not many jerks either," Savannah said with a shrug. "It's kind of been a dull day."

"Even the waves?" Mom asked with a wink.

"Even the waves," she confirmed.

I found it hard to believe Mom could still smile despite everything that had taken place lately. "How was ballet?" I asked her, trying to be social as well.

"So, you were watching me?" Mom confronted me.

"Uhm, when I needed a break, I opened the window and happened to see you."

"Okay," Mom said suspiciously. "Ballet was lovely. Thanks for asking. I felt I needed a timeout, and I also want to enjoy my free time while it lasts."

"What do you mean?" I asked and lowered the fork back onto the plate.

"Well, I have some good news--I landed a job at a call center."

I exchanged glances with Savannah, and we said in unison, "Call center?"

Mom demurely lowered her gaze. "I know what you're thinking, but I have to accept it for now."

"You deserve way better," I said.

"Tell me about it," Savannah said. "I mean, wouldn't you make more as a waitress?"

"Not by much," Mom said. "It's just temporary. But I don't have many skills or a higher education for that matter. My options are limited."

I admired my mother for admitting that without being embarrassed, but I didn't agree. When it came to women, they could use their looks for a lot more than what men could.

We dug into the pot roast. For every forkful, the tender meat melted in my mouth. The mushrooms and root vegetables were golden brown and soaked the flavors of the meat. "You would certainly make more as a chef," I flattered her.

Her beautiful cheeks bloomed like two roses. "Thank you, it means the world to me. But I can't deal with stress. I'm allergic."

I turned my attention back to Mom's culinary arts. We finished the dinner, and Mom was sweet enough to bring us dessert. She'd bought cupcakes for us at the local bakery. Mom lifted hers to her mouth and swirled her tongue around the frosting. She took a bite and spilled some on her lips, licking them.

Since I had eaten so much of the pot roast, I couldn't finish mine. Savannah nudged me with her elbow. "Are you gonna finish that?"

I pushed it to her.

"Thank you," she said and devoured it. "Mom, I'll be out with my friends later."

"Enjoy your evening," Mom said.

After my sister went out with her friends, I retreated to my bedroom and took a breather. I started thinking again about dropping out. I had to make a decision sooner than later. I didn't like the fact I was busy every waking hour. I wasn't sure if my mother would like it, but I hoped she would understand.

"Chase," Mom called for me.

"Yeah?"

"Can you come down for a sec?"

"Sure," I said. I descended the stairs. She sat on the couch with her hands folded on her lap.

"Am I disturbing you?" Mom asked.

It was late in the evening, and I wasn't sure what she wanted. But it was good timing since I wanted to speak with her as well. "Not at all," I said. "I was just watching some gym videos."

"I want to talk to you for a bit while your sister is gone," she said and patted the cushion next to her.

"Sure," I said. I settled down on the sofa. I turned my attention to her, her blue eyes sparkling like the stars outside.

"I hope you aren't spending every waking hour just for our sake."

"Mom, we are in a tight spot, and I want to help," I said firmly. I knew where this conversation was going since I had a similar one earlier. "You did so much for me and Savannah when we grew up. I want to be there for you too."

"But you're young and I want you to have fun," she said. "Look at your sister. She's constantly out with her friends." She placed her hand on my thigh, her touch warming me.

"Mom... I don't consider being homeless to be fun."

She lowered her gaze, knowing I had a point. "I wish it didn't come to this..."

"None of us do, but we have to make the best out of the situation," I told her. "Listen, I have thought about this for a couple of weeks. I'll drop out for now and work instead. I'll help you out with the mortgage and debt."

"Chase... You've helped me enough," she said, her eyes welling up.

I took her hand. "I want to help you more," I said firmly.

"What about your studies?"

"It's not that important," I said. "I'm already making money, and I can always go back. Degrees aren't the most important thing when it comes to software engineering. Your skills matter more."

"I feel really bad for everything," she said, lowering her face in her hands.

I draped my arm over her shoulder. "Please, don't say that. It's not your fault." I comforted her, lending her my shoulder. I got out some tissue paper and handed it to her. It stung my heart whenever she was crying. I waited for her to recover, giving her the time she needed.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked me, sniveling.

"I am," I said firmly.

"It's so mature of you... It felt as if it were yesterday that I breastfed you. Now you've become so strong and wise. I'm so proud of you."

"You have all the right reasons to be," I said. "You raised me well. You're the best mother a son and daughter could have."

"I just wished there was something I could do for you," she said.

Looking at her soft hand, her velvety skin and her massive bust, I knew there was something. "You've done everything in the world for me," I told her.

"You sure?" she asked, and it made me unsure whether we were thinking of the same thing or not, making my cock thicken inch by inch.

"I am," I said.

"Can you at least let me give you a hug?" she said, sounding like her daughter.

I rose and fell into her warm, taboo arms. Her sweet breath descended down my neck as my hands caressed her smooth back. I had to shift a little, so she wouldn't feel my obvious bulge that was about to poke against her. She stroked my back in return, feeling my muscles and flesh. She sniveled lightly, and I embraced her for as long as she wanted to.

Breaking the hug, she smiled. "Thank you for everything."

"You're welcome."

Chapter 2

Mom

Once I got home from my first day at work, I sighed in relief and was grateful to be back home. It hadn't been fun, but I didn't have much of a choice. Working at a call center was depressing. It wasn't the work itself but the people I had to put up with, explaining the same thing over and over again and dealing with rude people who didn't show basic courtesy.

My son was at the gym and my daughter had taken another shift in the evening. It was a perfect opportunity to discuss my situation with my sister, whom I'd invited over.

I couldn't stop thinking of my conversation with Chase. He would actually drop out for our sake. He was so dear to me, but he was an adult now and made his own decisions. It felt a bit embarrassing but at the same time not. Since I didn't have a man in my life any longer, I started looking at him more and more, in perhaps ways I shouldn't be looking at him. But I couldn't help it. After his growth spurt, he became even more attractive than his father, taller, stronger and more handsome. I found myself dreaming of him now and then, which happened more frequently as of late. I wondered if he was thinking the same. A part of me wished he did.

I heard my sister pull in, and I quickly rose to greet her. I took a quick look at myself in the mirror. I wore a perfectly fitting pencil dress with a deep V-neck. I had been dying to jump into something nice after having worn a uniform for an entire day.

I opened the door for her, and my sister's lips curved in a smile. Standing as tall as I, Stella was two years older. She ran a nightclub and was a bit of a workaholic. She was in good shape and had a toned belly and a compact ass. Her boobs were enhanced though and strained against every garment she wore.

"Finally, I can see you again," she said, tossing her blonde glossy hair over her shoulder and opening her arms. We stood at the threshold but had to hug each other. Her warmth and love were addictive, and I sure needed all of that during these desperate times.

I didn't want to let go of her, but I wanted to talk to her too. "Should we go to the terrace?" I asked while squeezing her a little harder, letting my hands trail down to her firm ass that I was slightly jealous of.

"Like always," she said, breaking the hug and closing the door.

I took her with me to the terrace. "Anything to drink?"

"A bottle of water will be fine," she said. My sister mostly drank water and smoothies and would sometimes have a glass or two during work.

We settled down on the couch, enjoying the sunny weather and cloudless sky. "Catch," I said, tossing the water bottle to her.

"Thank you," Stella said, catching it perfectly. "It's hard to notice everything you've gone through when you smile so brightly."