My Love, Rebecca Ch. 02

Story Info
Vincent and Rebecca meets without expectations.
2k words
4.5
861
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arkaros
Arkaros
1 Followers

Weeks went on, we continued to talk and to call every 2 days. But nothing was happening, I didn't have time to go on a date at this time. I was really busy with my studies and with my job. It wasn't that both were hard, but more that the two together were taking a lot of time in my life. It was the same for her, she was at university studying to become a professor and working at Victoria's Secret at the same time. So, our lives were pretty much the same.

But one night, I think it was meant to be, life reunified us. I had a night out for the birthday of my friend Emma. Something went wrong with my friend the week, she had very bad news.

Emma was the kind of girl that everybody looked at all the time, she was not afraid of showing her curves. Everybody was joking around that I wanted to be with her because she was the definition of my kind of girl. A girl with brown skin as light as a good old cappuccino, thick from every part of her body. Even her curvy brown curly hair with blond highlights was thick. You should have seen her wearing white leggings and a crop top, it was as if God himself had decided to give her one of the most perfect bodies he'd ever done. Her tits were looking straight in front of her, they weren't not going to start going down any day soon. Her belly was the next thing to contemplate, it had some stretches marks calling you to come kissing them, and the cherry on the top of the Sunday was her piercing, it was a pink heart on the top and what was coming out of her navel was the word bitch write with what looked like pink gems. And finally, when your eyes were finally passed the belly, you could find her nice round bubble butt and her thick thigh, she was so proud of those two parts of her. She was always trying to wear some clothes that were showing off those parts. I think every sane man that had met ever daydreamed of her nice round butt pointing at his face or of her thick thighs crushing around you. She was one of the most beautiful girls in my friend groups,

We met up when I was 14 years old, and she was 15. She was like a sister to me. I decided to stay around her trying to change her mind She was my best friend for a very long time. We had fun together dancing the night away. I could feel her warm body pressing against mine and smelling the delicious smell of coconuts. I didn't think to text Rebecca the whole night and subtly at this moment when I was thinking of texting her, she entered the bar and I saw her. Even though it was a cold night in March the whole place warmed up when take off her white fur jacket. Revealing her black top. Honestly, every guy that was watching her at this moment saw how massive where her tits were, but every look was watching her little pink skirt. I couldn't believe it; she was there standing at the entrance waiting for her friend to find a table to sit at.

She was even more gorgeous than on her Tinder or when we were on call. I was able for the first time to see that she was kind of small I learned later that she was five foot two. That's not like I was a giant either, I'm five foot nine myself. Her curves were starting to reveal themselves to me and I was loving what I was seeing. As the people around me must have fantasized about Emma, I was fantasizing about Rebecca. Every part of what I saw was calling me to come get it and worship it. Her butt was revealing in her short blue skinny skirt. Her skirt was screaming to come to get her beautiful bubbly butt. It was so skinny detailing every curve of her juicy ass. She was wearing a black corset all tight letting her know that behind a cute belly and some stretched marks were waiting. And what it was doing to her breasts was so amazing, even though I knew they were huge they were looking even more massive. The kind of massive that I dream of would cover entirely my face. Her hair was all done for the night, they were having some nice curl, and they were saying don't touch me unless you want to take her real hard. If they had been a little longer they would have hidden her nice butt.

I only wanted her to see me and be able to talk with her. So, I took my courage and told Emma: "You see this girl right here? I need to go talk to her."

Emma a little bit drunk said: "Why are you always leaving me to go talk to those girls? They aren't even good for you."

But with all my confidence I told her: "No you don't understand, she's different she's not like every other girl. It's been 3 weeks that we talk every day."

- Then why did you never go on a date with her?

- I don't know, I never had the time, and the opportunity didn't present itself.

- Vincent don't waste your time with her. You don't even know who she really is, we never know who the people really are. It's like Jeff, this bastard.

Right then I saw all my chances to have a few minutes with Rebecca go away. Because Jeff was the Bad news my friend just got. She learned a few days before that, that Jeff didn't love her anymore and was cheating on her for 3 months. She started crying to that and came to snuggle in my arms. I gave her a warm arm, telling her that everything was going to be okay and at the same time I turned my head watching around. Rebecca was there standing right next to me. She cheerfully said: "Hey Vincent, how are you?"

I wasn't comfortable at all, but even though I tried to respond at my best: "Good, Rebecca. But can I talk to you later?"

- Yes, if I'm still there.

She left without saying anything else, she seemed pretty upset. It was the worst thing that could happen, the first time that I saw Rebecca the only thing that I say is "Can we talk later".

I felt so bad, but it didn't stop me. I looked at my friend with pitiful eyes and told her: "You see she's not as bad as you thought."

- Yeah, whatever I know you are only saying that to leave me.

- I would never do that, but I need to go speak to her quickly. I will come back as fast as I can.

- Okay, I guess that you should go, but as quickly as possible. I don't want to stay alone for too long.

- Promise, I will come back as quickly as I can.

As I was saying that I saw Rebecca leaving the bar. I hurried up, took my jacket, and started walking the fastest I could to the exit. It was too late as I left the bar I watched everywhere around me, but she was nowhere to be found. Until She tapped on my shoulder. She said with a very calm voice: "Are you searching for someone?"

- Yes, and I finally found her, I said searching for my breath.

- Oh, is she your date, she said with deception.

I stopped to think of what she was talking about, I was concerned: "Who are you talking about?"

- The girl at the bar you were hugging. You can tell me; I won't be mad.

She had a sad look on her face like I had broken something very precious to her.

- No that's not my date, why did you think so?

- You know I saw your bio.

I was completely lost on what she was talking about.

- My bio?

- Yes, your bio, on Tinder.

She stared at me a little bit angry making links on what she saw before and my bio.

- I'm sorry I don't understand, what do you mean?

- I saw your bio; I know you love BBW. Honestly, I needed to look up what it meant. It was charming of you.

And at this instant, I understand that what I thought was one of the worst actions I've ever done had charmed the most beautiful woman I've ever known.

- I'm so sorry, that's not what you think. Emma has been my best friend for 5 years. She learned that her boyfriend had been cheating on her for three months and he just quit her. And for information, yes, I love women with a little bit more than just skin and bones, but it doesn't mean that I'm in love or whatever with her. You can trust me she's just a friend.

She still had that look in her eyes telling me that she didn't fully believe me. "I'm really sorry for her I didn't know."

- No that's on me, I should have told you.

- You don't need any excuses.

We stopped talking for a moment just staring at each other, wondering what was going on in each other minds. Until I came back to reality, I started realizing who I was staring at and how beautiful she where. A kind of energy was in the air at this moment. I saw her face change completely and I felt my change. I was admiring her, and the words came out on their own: "You know you are gorgeous."

- Thank you too!

Her lips started to captivate my eyes. I was trying my best to look for anything else than that, but they were attractive. All my body was attracted by her and without saying anything she started coming closer. The desire to kiss her was so intense I couldn't hold more for too long. I let out my thought: "No you don't understand, you were the one I was looking for when you asked me. I saw you in the bar and I was stunned."

She kept on coming closer to me and my desire to kiss wasn't going away. She asked me while smiling: "Why are you staring at my lips?"

She was biting her lips while I told her promptly: "Why are you?"

- I don't know, they are looking delicious.

She let out a little giggle. I took all my courage and said, "Yours too, maybe I should try it."

I didn't want to let go any more precious seconds wondering what paradise tasted like, I took her face in my hand and started kissing her plump red lips. Our lips couldn't be taken apart from each other, she was tasting like the best candy I've ever eaten. She was sweet as honey. But then I opened my eyes, staring at her and I realized what was going on and I took apart my lips. I was too afraid of doing something wrong or something she might regret later. And I said : "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that."

- No, it was perfect, her eyes were telling me she was so sincere. It was really cute and you are cute, so don't worry about that.

- I need to go back to my friend. We'll talk about it tomorrow, okay?

She nodded shyly, and we went our separate ways. Emma was still waiting for me, wanting to know every little detail of what happened. So I went back to her talking about Rebecca and how much I wanted to see her again until the end of that night.

Arkaros
Arkaros
1 Followers