My Love Saved Your Marriage - Audio

Info
Elizaloo's reading of my story [F4A]
135 words
4.48
4k
8
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoTalentHack
NoTalentHack
2,326 Followers

Sorry, folks, that sexy voice isn't mine. When I started writing the original letter, I decided that I wanted it to be a short piece; and then when I read it, I realized that it would be an absolutely perfect script for my friend, elizaloo. She's got a great voice, and it's wonderfully suited for this story. Even without any explicit sex, she still makes it hot, along with snarky, loving, and arrogant all at once. She asked if she could make some changes to the script, and I love what she did with it. Eliza's got a couple of poetry readings that you should take a listen to (Desire's Fear is great!), as well as poems and stories of her own. Check her out! After you listen to this, I mean.

--:--
--:--
1.0
NoTalentHack
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great! and when she chuckled... wow!

ThatNewGuyThatNewGuy11 months ago

Great collaboration, you two! I enjoyed the story when I read it, and it was a lot of fun hearing the narrator brought to life. I like the little vocal touches elizaloo added, like the taunting laugh before "not much anyway" and the slight wording tweak from "I am, of course" to "I am worth it, of course". Good stuff.

MaydaypilotMaydaypilot11 months ago

Another excellent audio in Eliza’s deliciously sultry voice.

MsSuckMyLollipopMsSuckMyLollipop11 months ago

Well done!

Those pesky work-place affairs....be it an absent wife or an attractive co-worker - plenty of consternation to be had!

bestkeptsecret678bestkeptsecret67811 months ago

Wow! This might serve as a cautionary tale for any husband with an appetite for workplace philandering. It’s chilling, sobering, but... thanks to that sultry voice, is equally erotic and sensual. The listener is drawn in to hear more… and more…

Congrats to both author and narrator! A breathtaking piece of work.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

My Love Saved Your Marriage An open letter to his wife.in Letters & Transcripts
Taming the Bunny Ch. 01 How the husband got his wife back, teasing and betrayal.in Loving Wives
Caroline Alone Ch. 01 What has she done?in Loving Wives
A Suburban Rendezvous A secret meeting in the dead of night.in Lesbian Sex
Earning My "A" Shameless adultery in the name of love.in Romance
More Stories