My Lovely, Large Librarian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's do it," I said.

"Very eager," she said in approval. "Here we go."

She read a book title aloud, and found it on her document, and made a little check. I was already using this time to ogle her body some more as she was mildly distracted. I wanted to feel her pressed against me again.

She noted about ten books, then looked up at me.

"Now you can start. Just go one by one, and do a tick on the line, opposite to mine. This box, here."

She stood close, and tapped the column. "Just pace yourself, otherwise I'll feel rushed, if you're right on my ass."

She didn't look at me, she just smiled and kept up her notations, now without reading them aloud.

I started about a dozen books behind, but we were facing towards each other, with the books to my left and the cart to my right.

I read the title, found it on the sheet, and checked it off. Piece of cake.

"Just go slow. I'm serious, Mark, I don't read that fast for a librarian."

I was amazed she could track inventory and talk to me at the same time. I found it a little more challenging, but I got into a rhythm.

"What did you do before this?" I asked as I checked off a box after each book. We were a couple feet apart.

"Before here," she said, "I managed a little office supply store. Lots of drama, had to move on. Too many women working."

"Oh yeah?" I said, my side of the conversation sounding a little more distracted by my task.

"I hate women," she said, looking a little miffed. "I get along with men better. But most men I know are douchebags," she said, chuckling.

"But the staff here is pretty nice, actually. No drama yet."

I laughed. "I stick to myself, mostly. Always been pretty...introverted."

"That surprises me," she said, stopping her count, and staring at me.

"Oh?" I said, which in turn surprised me. I assumed I came across as a bit of a shy dork. "I just...I don't know."

"I just see such a handsome, confident man in front of me. I can't believe you're not taken."

She leaned against the shelf.

"Mark," she said, "This might sound weird, but you're the nicest guy I know. In less than a week, you've won me over. I wish I had met you earlier."

"Oh," I said, finally realizing the hard truth; Flirting aside, she knew I was too young for her. Lame.

"No, Mark," she said, putting her hand on my shoulder, "Not like, 'wish I met you earlier' like, when I was your age. I mean earlier this year. Before I got married."

"...Why?" I said, a little clueless.

"If I had met you before getting married, I..."

She almost literally shook herself free from whatever she was daydreaming about.

"Put a pin in that. Job to do."

We worked in silence for a while. I was dying to know how she really felt about me. I was obviously smitten, but there was less risk for me. She was the one in a teacher role. She could lose her job.

She might only be able to afford some cautious flirting, at most. But maybe if I came clean, she may feel more bold.

"Lisa?"

She stood still, looking at me from her clear rimmed glasses. She waited for me to continue.

"I...really like you."

"I know," she said, leaning her head against the shelf. She seemed relaxed. All and good, but my heart was racing.

"Okay," I said, unsure where this would lead. I was searching for the right words.

"Let's talk about this over pizza later," she said, resuming her audit duties. I did the same without saying anything.

An hour passed without much conversation. We cleared more than half of the library. She made the odd joke or comment about an author, but it was low-key stuff. At some point she made a brief call to have pizza delivered.

At 4:30, the driver called back, and she went to go meet him outside. She said the doors were all locked, and that they would be the last ones at the school by now. It was a dead zone of after school activities this Friday. The school belonged to us alone.

While I waited, I noticed a little doodle on her scrap paper next to her checklist. My initials, MN were encircled by a little heart. I ignored it for now. It might be nothing. But why--

"Hey, could you lock us in again?" she called out, as she came back with a large pizza box.

"Yup," I said walking past her, "Smells amazing," I locked the door. I loved that we were locked in together.

"God," she said with gusto, "I know. I'm starving. I know I should cut back, but I'm eating my problems away lately."

We were by the computer corner seated at the largest table. She brought out dips, and grabbed a couple sodas from a small fridge in her office room.

"The janitor just left-- he caught me on his way out. We have to remember to set the alarm when we leave."

I nodded. But I wondered why she got me to lock the library door if it was just us in a locked up school.

"Cheers," she said, clinking my can. "To us."

She was smiling differently. It was the same smile on her face back by the books, before "putting a pin in it."

"What are you thinking?" I asked, returning her smile. "What's that face?"

She grabbed a slice, dipped it, and took a bite.

"Well," she said, talking with her mouth full, but still seeming adorable and feminine, "I'm trying to decide how to tell you...how I feel about you, Mark."

I took a slice, and mirrored her. Damn it was good, but damn was I nervous.

"Just lay it on me," I said. I was getting more comfortable around her.

Around Lisa.

Around Mrs. Highland.

Whatever.

"You're 18, and I'm 40," she said. "Let's start there."

"Okay," I said patiently. She must have done her research on me at some point.

Watching her eat was pretty appealing to me. She wasn't gluttonous, but she chowed down on the pizza with zero trace of being self-conscious.

"But I don't mind being older than you. I don't think you do either. But you're also fit, whereas I'm--"

"You're beautiful," I said suddenly. I wouldn't let her think I saw her in any other light.

"Mark," she said, giggling. "You're too kind."

"I mean it. I love everything about you."

"Mark..." She wiped her face with a napkin. She grabbed my hand, and held me gently.

"...You're making this SO hard for me."

She placed her other hand near mine, bringing her breasts together. I wanted to dive headfirst into her soft cleavage.

"Sorry," I said. "I just had to speak my mind."

"I'm doing everything I can to keep my hands off you," she said, squeezing my hand.

I looked down at her hand on mine, and noticed her wedding ring. She saw where my gaze was fixated.

"I'm still married, in name only. But we're done, him and I," she said, and sighed as she looked into my eyes.

"His loss," I said. She beamed at me.

"I'd be fired if anyone knew about this conversation, Mark. That's probably why I feel such a rush when we talk. When we flirt. When we...touch."

Her fingers stroked mine.

"You make me nervous," I said. "But also, really happy."

"You make me happy, too." She leaned back, changing the subject again. "I'm so full. I can't eat another bite."

"Ditto," I said, "I'm good for now."

"We should finish up the job," she said, sounding a little exhausted.

Maybe she felt like "us" as a concept was too far-fetched. That a relationship between us was unrealistic. Maybe it was too risky.

We closed up the box and she handed me some wet wipes for our hands.

We were soon back where we left off, with only a row or so remaining.

We resumed our count, and I intentionally went a little faster. Soon enough I was caught up to the book she was on.

"I warned you," she said. I was inches away. I could smell her perfume-- and the faintest aroma of her sweat.

"You did," I said, laughing. I wanted to kiss her, but the moment wasn't right. She seemed like she was internally torn about how to proceed with me, if at all. But she was sporting her little smirk again.

"What's your tattoo supposed to be?" I asked, trying to change the subject to diffuse the tension.

"Which one?" she said with no hesitation.

"The, uh...ankle." I mindlessly ran my eyes across her body for evidence of others.

"I have a few," she said with a secret smile. She turned, and stuck her leg out. "This is Fido Dido."

I bent down to get a better look. It was like a skinny, stickman guy.

"Who?" I said, laughing.

"It was like a mascot for 7up, back in the day. Feel it, it was a bad job, and it scarred up."

I obeyed her, running my fingers along the skinny little dude. Her skin was soft, and the line work felt a little raised.

"What else do you have?" I said, remaining crouched by her leg, still gently rubbing my finger over Fido Dido. I longed to see up her dress, but it wasn't that short.

"Well," she said, pulling her leg away. I stood up. She pulled her long black hair to the side, revealing something on the back of her neck.

"This was my first."

It was a little trinity symbol, something I'd seen in a wiccan book I read once.

"Cool," I said. I begged her with my eyes to show me more.

"I have two more. I can show you one, but not the other..."

She pulled the front of her dress down a bit. There was a little stylized mouse peeking out from under her bra. She peeled her lacy purple bra down further, and I could see its little tail.

"Titmouse," she said, biting her lower lip.

I threw my head back and laughed. "Oh man, that's great." I might have laughed harder because I was nervous, but it was a solid bit.

"Thought you would approve," she said grinning, covering herself up again. "Mark, let's power through this last bit. You're distracting me." She didn't seem annoyed in the slightest.

I let her continue, and I even gave her a wide berth. I continued to check her work, and we didn't speak until we were done, not long after. I ticked the last few lines as she watched.

"We did it!" she exclaimed, "Excellent work, Mr. Nickel."

"You didn't make a single mistake," I said, offering my hand for an invitation to high five.

She slapped my palm, then suddenly interlocked her fingers with mine.

"I think I did, though." She held on to me. She reached with her other hand, and now we were clasping both hands, standing in the empty library, staring at each other.

"Mark," she said slowly, "I think I'm...losing my mind. I love flirting with you. It's been the highlight of my week. I could do it forever, but...it's not fair to you. Or me."

She still held my hands tight, our arms lowered in front of us.

"The mistake that I made was not doing this sooner."

She pulled me in. Her lips found mine, and we wrapped our arms around the other, our bodies pressed against each other again. Her soft lips embraced mine, and my heart soared.

My mind felt separate from my body. I felt it all, but it seemed like it could only be happening to someone else, not me.

She broke off the kiss, still holding me close.

"I needed more than words," she whispered. "I need this."

"I need you too," I said, going in for another kiss. This time I dared to venture my tongue inside. It was met with her own, and we playfully explored the inside of the other's mouth, as my hands began to explore her body.

I was hard, but no longer afraid for her to find out. She reached down, grabbing my ass, and pulled me closer to her.

My rock hard dick pushed against her soft belly. My hands moved south, across her curvy love handles, towards her very large rear.

"Mark," she moaned, as she pulled her lips from mine.

"We need to...I don't know if this is the best place to--"

"Where's your last tattoo?" I said, in between our passionate kisses.

She rested her forehead against mine, and giggled softly to herself.

"You're a smooth operator, among other things," she said in a breathy sigh. "You'll just have to find it, I suppose."

She pulled me even harder against her. It felt as though she had stopped resisting the inevitable. This was going to happen.

Meanwhile, I was trying to wrap my head around the fact that I might momentarily be losing my virginity to my big, beautiful librarian, Mrs. Highland. It was hard to shake the name from my perception of her. I liked that she was an adult, and her surname as her primary identity reinforced that idea.

Our kissing evolved as she kissed my neck, and gently chewed my earlobe.

"Tell me this feels right," she whispered, "that it's not just me."

"Everything is perfect," I said, sampling the soft flesh of her neck as well. She moaned softly.

I leaned against the cart behind me, and it rolled back. I fell to my back, gracefully enough somehow. Which is to say I wasn't injured. Just my pride.

Her attempts to grab me had failed, and she put her hands to her mouth. "Mark! Are you hurt?"

I was totally fine-- just a little embarrassed, but I remained on my back anyway.

"Come here," I said, tapping the carpet. The floors were clean at least. "Join me."

She hesitated for a moment, then knelt down beside me. She laid on her side next to me. I pulled her towards me, and we started making out on the floor.

I ran my right hand up her soft thigh, resting it upon her ass.

"Be honest," she said, sounding like a lover, not a librarian, "Am I too big for you? My...ex...said he liked my curves, but he found a girl about a third my size that he liked better."

I pulled her left leg over my hip, then laid on my back. Her heavy, soft thigh rested on my groin.

"I wouldn't trade you, and all your curves, for anyone," I said in a low voice. "I like you just how you are." I massaged her ass, and gave her a gentle pat. Then I tried to pull her on top of me even further.

Where was Mark Nickel-- unseasoned dork? Where was the scared, younger me that I knew and resented?

"I might crush you," she said, and I wasn't sure if it was a concern or her possible intention.

"You won't," I said, moving the hair from her face. "I need you on top."

She sighed, and then both slowly and gracefully, mounted my slender frame.

I felt her huge butt rest on my painfully hard dick. I wish I had been wearing shorts, or sweats. Anything but jeans.

She leaned forward, and started kissing me again. I couldn't imagine what someone would think if they happened upon us. I didn't waste my remaining brain cells. The blood was pumping elsewhere.

Her soft belly rested on mine, and I just wanted to feel her all over. I wondered how far we'd actually get tonight.

I was fully submerged under her body. She wasn't really resting her weight on me, her knees and arms were doing the work. But she was slowly resting her ass on me, and methodically grinding it against my crotch.

I looked down and realized her dress had ridden up, and her considerable thighs were exposed. I ran my fingers along them and we continued kissing, our tongues teasing and flicking.

Along with her vivacious movements came the aroma of her body, of her lower regions. I adored the scents that came from her. A blend of perfume, sweat, and her womanhood.

"Since I met you, I've wanted this," she said with a whispery whimper. Heat emanated from her body.

"Lisa," I said, "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"Call me Miss Highland," she said sternly. But her smile grew wider. "Just kidding."

"About your last tattoo," I said softly, also realizing after the fact she said Miss, and not Missus.

"Uh huh?" she moaned, grinding harder against me.

"Maybe I could get a hint where--"

Locks turned in the door. Lisa's eyes bulged in surprise as we stopped kissing, frozen in shock, listening.

"Oh my God," she whispered. She sat up, resting all of her weight on me for a wonderful second, then got up. I followed suit.

"Hello?" said an elderly yet masculine voice.

"Back here," Lisa said, her voice barely hiding her panic.

Someone approached. I stood behind the cart, moving the folders in front of me, so they obscured my huge erection barely concealed in my jeans.

"Oh, hey there," said an old guy who looked like a security guard. He was stocky, and had white hair.

"We just finished up," she said calmly, with an added note of exhaustion in her tone.

"Inventory audit. Mr. Nickel here was helping out, getting some extracurricular experience. Can we help you?"

I smiled at him, probably looking flushed. I hoped that my face wasn't covered in lipstick.

"Good lad, helping a lady out. No worries folks, I was driving past and noticed your car. I thought I'd pop in, make sure everything was okay. I didn't have any scheduled activity this late on my itinerary, so--"

"Oh my," she said. "Probably my fault. First week here and already making mistakes. I am just so sorry."

"Ma'am, don't you fret, just doing my job. Can I escort you both out, if you're all wrapped up?"

I looked at her, realizing that our night had come to a early finale, right before things were reaching a melting point.

She smiled at me, and there was a small sadness there. I hoped it was disappointment, and not regret.

"We're done. For tonight, anyway," she said to me. Or him. Maybe both.

With my erection fading, we followed him out of the school, and he locked up behind us, setting the alarm. We ended up in the parking lot. I had the pizza box in my hands, and I walked with Lisa to her car. We waved goodbye to the guard.

Then we were alone, standing in the night, illuminated by the parking lot lights. Lisa, in all her beauty, looked at me with unknown emotions. Me, with a stupid pizza box in my hands.

"Let me give you a ride home," she said, opening the door for me.

"Thanks," I said stiffly, climbing into the passenger seat.

I sat in silence as she came around to her side.

She got in, and sat down next to me.

"That was..." she started.

We both erupted into giddy laughter simultaneously. The built up tension of almost being found out was released. The laughter subsided, and we breathed out in long sighs.

"That was close," I said, with the pizza box resting on my lap.

"Very," she said. "I just wish we had more time."

She obviously didn't regret our time together, only that it was cut short.

"Me too," I said, looking over at her.

"I have a thought," she said.

"Do tell."

"Well, let me put it this way: I don't want to lose my job. But I don't want to lose you, either."

"Okay," I said, curious.

"As badly as I wanted to...express our emotions...back there, and as disappointed as I am that we were interrupted..."

I waited patiently for her to tell me what she was thinking.

"...I don't want to rush this with you. Sure, a big part of me wants to drive somewhere dark, and just...tear into each other."

I blushed in the dim lighting.

"But what I'd love is...to get to know you better. Maybe go on a date or two. Build our...sexual tension up until we just can't take it anymore, and then finally give in. Is that...am I just being--"

"I would love that." I said genuinely.

"Really?" she said, adorably awestruck by my enthusiasm.

"I'm a...virgin. I've been waiting for someone I really like..." I said, which true, but it sounded like I was constantly getting offers-- I wasn't.

"...I wanted it to be with...someone special. Someone I could see a future with."

It was cheesy. It was unabashedly naive. I was just a dorky, clumsy--"

"I feel the same. I mean, you wouldn't be my first, but not by much. I don't sleep with anyone I don't have feelings for. And I would love to be your first, Mark."

"I'd love that too. I can wait a little longer, Lisa."

She started the car, and turned on her radio. Linger by The Cranberries played while she drove me home. We held hands the whole way.

We pulled up to my house.

"Get some sleep," she said sweetly. "Thanks for a wonderful night."

"You too," I said, wishing that I could stay with her forever.

"Take this," she said, handing me a scrap of paper.

I looked at it. There was a doodle of my initials in a heart, with her initials in her own heart next to mine.