My Lovely, Large Librarian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MN + LH

Under that was, presumably, her phone number.

"Call or text me, anytime."

"I will," I said. "Have a good weekend."

"Maybe you'll call before it's over?"

She suddenly leaned in and kissed my cheek. She pulled away, smiling wide.

"Count on it," I said.

I took my cold pizza, and headed inside. I waved goodbye as she drove off. I waved until she had turned the corner.

I stepped into my home. I put the pizza in the fridge. I told my parents I was tired, and was going to bed early.

I lay in bed, thinking about Lisa. I could still taste her on my lips. Smelled her on my clothes. My mind was full of a myriad of little moments from our night together.

I thought about calling her tonight, but I wanted to play this cool, do this right, act like a man.

I was a patient guy. I could wait until tomorrow.

I thought of Lisa for hours.

When I finally dreamed, I dreamed of her.