My Lover My... UNCLE?! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shoved her pants down and kicked them aside. She pressed her naked body against mine and I cupped her ass lifting her into my hard cock and pulling her close.

"I can't believe how good you feel against me, Claire," I murmured against her throat.

"It has been a long time for you." She rocked into my throbbing cock.

"Too long. And although I'm trembling for you, it's just feeling your soft body against mine. I realized how much I missed that. A soft warm body against me at night. Hugs. Kisses."

"Let me take care of you, John. I want to feel your cock sinking deep inside me. I want your body on top of mine. I want to feel your weight."

"I have to warn you, I won't last long the first time."

She kissed me lovingly. "If you allow me to stay the night, there will be a second time and a third." She ran her leg up the outside of my thigh. "It has been a long time for me too. I've been so busy with my career, that I haven't bothered with any kind of relationship."

I cupped her ass and lifted her. She wrapped her legs around me and I lowered her to the bed, following her down.

The cradle of a woman's thighs. So inviting and warm. Comforting, yet exciting. Soft thighs, steamy hot pussy. I was trembling again.

"I need you in me now, John." I knew she realized that this time, we were more than ready now. She reached for me between her legs and rubbed the head on her slit.

I pushed. She was so wet I slid in without worry for her.

"Oh god, your cock stretching my cunt feels so fucking good," she whispered.

I held myself on my elbows allowing a bit of my weight on her. Her tits were so firm they stood high on her chest. I caught a nipple between my teeth, and she jerked.

"Oh god yeah, John. I love that!"

I pulled her nipple out and it grew longer. Her cunt tightened on my cock. I tried to pump in slowly, but it became impossible to keep control.

I growled around her nipple and started fucking her harder and faster. She put her feet flat on the bed and pushed up, taking my cock deep. My balls slapped against her. God, they were so full. I hadn't masturbated in a while. Years since I've been inside a woman.

We fucked hard and fast climbing higher. She arched, froze, and moaned out a long wail. She took me over the edge with her. I drove deep and pumped copious amounts of hot jism into her. I collapsed on her for a moment before pushing off to her side.

"Oh fuck, Claire... You have no idea... You-"

She rolled to her side and interrupted me with a kiss. "You're the best fuck I've ever had, John." She looked into my eyes. "Your dick. Your body. Your mind. You. The. Best. Ever."

"I've never had anyone like you. My-" I stopped because I didn't want to mention my wife.

"Your wife? It's okay, you can talk about her. You know, I don't think she would want you to wait until she was gone to find pleasure. I'm sure you gave her much pleasure in your marriage. She wouldn't want you to be chaste because of the situation. Think about if you'd want her to do the same? Life is short. We have to live when we can."

I wrapped her in my arms and pulled her against me. "You know, for a young chick, you're pretty smart." She laughed and I gave her a lopsided smile and a wink.

We dozed like that, and I woke up at midnight. I relished laying in the arms of this girl, her sexy young body wrapped around mine. I didn't want to think beyond each moment with her. Regrets could come later. After she goes. Until then, I'll take what she gives me.

"Hey, you snuck out of bed," she said, coming up behind me and wrapping her arms around me.

Her bare breasts pushed into my back. I was naked as well. Myra was demure and wouldn't even undress in front of me. What a change a few generations make, I laughed to myself.

"I'm making two sandwiches because I thought you might be hungry too."

"I'm hungry, but the first thing I thought of putting in my mouth wasn't a sandwich."

I sighed with a shaky breath. This girl could fire me up with a look. A word.

"Oh yeah? You'll have to show me what you mean after we eat. I need sustenance now."

I grabbed a couple of beers and the sandwiches. She was already in bed, so I guess that was where we were going to eat. I had no arguments.

We piled pillows against the headboard to lean on and ate sandwiches and drank our beers. We talked about anything and everything. Went from one subject to another. Just like those that are discovering each other do.

She set her empty plate aside and stretched out on the bed, her head on my thigh. She played with her long neck, sliding it into her mouth. In and out in and out, a little further each time. Teasing me. She rubbed it on her wet slit and sucked on the end. I moaned.

My cock was awake and throbbing, nestled into her soft hair.

"What's this?" she giggled, touching her hair. "Oh my! Look what I found!" She toyed with it. "I think he likes my hair," she murmured, letting her curls wind around my cock.

"You're driving me crazy, you know."

"I am?"

"You see what you've done to me, you naughty girl."

She rolled and faced me, my cock in front of her on my thigh. "Oh, this?" She wrapped two fingers around the head of my cock and squeezed precum through the hole.

I watched and felt the tip of her tongue flick across the sensitive head. I hissed when her lips wrapped around the wide rim, her teeth grazing the underside of the head. She watched me watch her lips slide down the thick shaft until her nose was buried in the curly black hair.

She bobbed her head and I lay my head back enjoying the feel of her hot mouth on my dick. She hummed, sending jolts straight to my balls. Her mouth came off my cock and her fingers took over stroking.

I felt her hot breath on my balls before feeling them engulfed in her steamy mouth. Oh god, nothing feels better than having your balls sucked and tongue fondled. Well besides having your dick sucked. At this point, I didn't care. Claire was a championship cocksucker.

"Oh god, Claire, your mouth feels so good on my dick. Suck my balls. You drive me crazy doing that."

My balls in her hot mouth, stroking my cock with two fingers and pinching off the head. I just came hours ago, and it wouldn't be long before I rocketed into the stratosphere because of her hot mouth.

"Come up here. I want you to straddle me. Fuck me."

She did. She threw her leg over me, slid down my pole, and began long strokes of my dick with her tight pussy. Her tits bounced, she held them and pinched her nipples. Her lips parted and her head fell back. I had my hand at the base of my cock and placed a finger to rub her clit with every stroke.

She mewed loudly, bouncing, pushing her breasts together, and pinching her nipples. She softly grunted each time my finger rubbed her clit. Her eyes closed, she was lost in her pleasure.

How I wanted to fondle those breasts, but to do that would break the spell. I had time to find my pleasure in her body. This was for her.

She shouted, stiffened, and wailed out a long orgasm. Her cunt convulsed on my cock and milked the explosion.

She opened her eyes, blinked, and gazed around. "Wow. What you do to me," she sighed, leaned over, and kissed me.

"I think it's what you do to me."

"Mutual admiration," she smiled.

"Yes, that we both win at."

Again, I woke up with her soft body wrapped around me. I pulled her tighter and fell back to sleep.

My phone ringing woke me up.

"Hello," I said groggily.

"John? Are you sick? You missed your first class. Joan caught it for you."

Fuck fuck fuck. "Uh yeah, sorry, I was sick last night took a pill and it knocked me out. I won't be in the rest of the day. Probably should stay home tomorrow just in case. Can you find someone to pick up my classes?"

"I'm sorry to make you miss your classes," she said, her voice soft from sleep.

We spent the rest of the day in bed, only leaving for a shower and to eat. We did the same the next day. The following day, she was up early and gone by the time I woke up. Only the scent of lavender remained. I never even knew her last name.

~to be continued~


12