All Comments on 'My Lover My... UNCLE?! Ch. 02'

by Daddysgirlfl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwenalmost 2 years ago

I'm loving this smorgasbord of smut! 5 stars.

RedMockersRedMockersalmost 2 years ago

Love it. More, please.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

After part one I was expecting the reveal to be at the funeral of his wife, nicely done with the extra twist. She is a naughty woman, loving her character. Love to have seen her making breakfast with her ass hanging out, an unfulfilled fantasy :)

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 2 years ago

A super hot one but your stories always are! Been with you since "Boiled Peanuts". Always a pleasure finding one of your offerings in my reading list. Be safe and keep writing your fans need you.

Cheers

SAGE

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 2 years ago

Another great story. I love unlce/niece stories as much as dad/daughter, but they are hard to find (where they are actually blood related) Also another of my favorite trope is surprise relations (or oops I didn't know you we were related) and you put an interesting spin on that. I really enjoy the way you write thanks for sharing, looking forward to part 3!

5⭐️ and Favorited

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154almost 2 years ago

Loving this series so far, can't wait for part 3. Thanks DG

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh i love this story looking forward for an updat

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. Where is part 3?

Angus_of_AngushireAngus_of_Angushire6 months ago

I see 8 comments before this one, all praising the storyline and your writing skills. And, I'm happy to point out, the look of it all is fantastic, all cleaned up.

As in all your writing (all I know is here on Literotica), your passion is there for all to feel in the descriptions and story flow.

Your writings, and therefore, we believe, YOU are dearly loved by us and we all encourage you to finish some of the older storylines.

Don't keep your characters imprisoned due to some trolls who 'bear false witness' in the comments. It appears proofreading, also known as due diligence, has made this chapter a nice smooth read.

Plesse keep it up.

Angus

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddysgirlfl@Daddysgirlfl
Life happened and I will be back to writing soon. In the meantime I just read something I'd like to share. xo A MESSAGE FOR MEN... I get a lot of random messages on here from strange men asking what turns me on. So, I thought I might just put it out there because I think I sp...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES