My Lover My... UNCLE?! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did the dishes together and bumped hips. He reached across me to put plates away and his arm pressed against my breasts. He hung the dishtowel up and patted my ass as he walked by.

By the time I went into the living room, he had a movie and was on the sofa. He patted the cushion next to him.

I snuggled into his side, and he put his arm around me. The movie he chose was heavy on the sex scenes and would have had me squirming by itself. The proximity of John's body, his fingers trailing up and down my arm, and his breath near my ear only served to fan my flames.

I softly moaned at a particularly sexy scene, my fingers dug into his thigh. He wrapped his fingers around my arm, so the back of his knuckles rubbed my breast. I tucked my legs up, which made me lean into him. He moved his arm, so his hand was between my body and arm.

I felt his lips moving on my temple, his soft breath came faster. His fingertips lightly caressed the side of my breast. I loved the sensation. Couldn't take my eyes off the movie. The sight and the touch of his breath added fuel to the fire.

He ran his lips down the side of my face to my neck. He made no pretense of watching the movie. As he nipped my earlobe and my neck, the tips of his finger grazed my nipples that poked through my t-shirt. I inhaled sharply and he caught my nipple between his fingers.

It was getting so hard to concentrate on the movie. I wanted to take this seduction slowly, but John was moving it forward swiftly. I still knew he could bolt anytime he remembered the reality of us. I couldn't lose control, I told myself. I wanted there to be no regrets in the morning.

I turned my head and we kissed. His tongue dipped into my mouth, and I sucked on it. His hand covered my tit, fondling it, pinching my nipple. I arched into his hand. I needed more.

He leaned back and took me with him until we were stretched out on the sofa, and I was on top. My thigh went between his legs, and I pressed on the hot mound. He was so hard. His hips began to rock to grind himself against me.

He pulled my shirt over my head and lifted his head to suck on my nipples.

"Ohyeahhhh," I moaned. His mouth on my tits drove me crazy.

We humped against each other like high schoolers in the backseat of a car. He massaged my ass, pulling me into him rhythmically. His gravelly grunts grew louder, our breathing rasped as we became more inflamed.

A commercial blared on the television bringing me back to reality to remember what I had to do. I began to cool off, bringing him down too.

"I'm getting tired," I whispered. "I've got to get some sleep."

He nodded, his eyes still glazed from arousal. He might masturbate tonight, but I had a suspicion he wouldn't.

I tore my clothes off as soon as I hit my apartment to cool down. I looked in the mirror and saw my curls were flying wildly. My face was flushed. My eyes were still filled with lust. It was one of the hardest things I ever had to do to walk away from him. But I wanted him for more than a one or two-night stand.

I had a fitful sleep and dragged myself upstairs. I opened the door and didn't see John. I walked into the living room and heard the shower running.

His naked body looked so good through the steamy glass. He didn't see me watching him. Didn't see me dropping my robe. Didn't hear the glass door open.

He did feel my body against his back. "Oh, Claire!" he said, startled for a second. Then I began to run my hand down his soapy slick chest. Scraped my nails through the thick curls. His breathing intensified and was rough. I nipped the back of his shoulder. My hands slowly moved lower on his body.

"Oh, fuck yeah, honey. I need your touch so bad."

I cupped his fat balls in one hand and wrapped my fingers around his slick cock with the other. He breathed deep and shuddered. I danced his balls on the tips of my fingers. Circled my thumb on the head of his cock. Thick with lather. He tried to turn around.

"Not yet. Not yet."

I continued to fondle his cock and balls. It had been so long since I'd touched him, I wanted to enjoy every second of it. I knew it was because of me that he was that hard. I was the one that aroused him. It was a powerful thought.

The water rushed between our bodies until he pulled me against him. We kissed and I couldn't seem to get close enough to him. I whimpered. So needy. He ate at my mouth. My nails dug into his skin desperately. I knew the moment he lost control.

I felt the cool tiles hit my back, his hands under my ass lifting me. My legs automatically wrapped around him. His cock bumped my pussy. His growl echoed off the bathroom walls as he drove into me.

I had my arms around his shoulders. "Oh my god yeah, fuck me." My mouth was buried in his neck, my words muffled.

"Claire, I can't help it. I can't stop," he cried out. He drove hard and fast. "I need you so badly."

The sound of our bodies pounding together, the mews I couldn't stop coming out of my mouth, his gasps and grunts. His cock filled my cunt, abraded my clit, stretched my walls, and slammed deeper.

I clung to him. I started to cum, and it went on in waves. My voice registered each high. My cunt convulsed hard around his shaft.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," he shouted, driving deep. His cock pumped his hot load deep inside me.

We stayed that way until his cock slipped out of me. My legs dropped and I let go. We kissed.

"I love you, Claire."

"I love you too. So much."

We slipped between his sheets. He curled behind me, his arms around me. His recovering cock nestled between my ass cheeks. His hand covered my tit. I felt protected.

"I shouldn't love you like I do, Claire. Dammit, I'm your uncle. And older."

"I'm in love with you. I have been since the first day," I whispered remembering back to the time in his apartment. "There is no reason why it's wrong. Only to other people. But it's not to me. Not at all."

"God knows I tried to fight it," he said, his face in my hair.

"You did fight it. You tried. But I love you too much to let you win." I said, "The question is, what are we going to go about it and how?"

***** to be continued *****

12