All Comments on 'My Lover, The Transsexual'

by Shawninfl

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Client8Client8about 3 years ago
Groovy

Just the answer to EVERY man's fantasy. I liked that it was very loving and not the usual "honey I now have a bigger tool so I'm going to beat you up with it." I'm not one to dis woman empowerment, but I like a mutual appreciation much better.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

WOW what a hot story. Use to have a girlfriend way back in the mid 1970’s ( real girl) that was a great fuck. If she could have grown a cock of her own I’d have really been so in love with her. She had a perfect body, she loved sex, she was bi, ( though she never shared another girl with me) AND she was so open that she was a NUDE DANCER. We both worked at the same club, and dancers would rotate between our 3 clubs all night long. She didn’t rotate as she was our “Lobby Girl.” Once when the car was late she had to go on stage. The dancers handed me (the DJ and Light tec) their music they wanted to dance to. She forgot to write down which cuts of the record she wanted to dance to. I had to go back stage to find out what cuts to play. She was so turned on we fucked right there on the steps leading to the stage. After a we finished our quick fuck she went on stage with her pussy full of my cum. What a turn on that was for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous