My Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed my other hand - the one that had been holding onto my cock to guide it into her waiting cunt - on the other side of her head. Her hand that was around the back on my neck moved towards my other arm. She pressed her fingers into my arms while I slowly moved my hips from one side to the other. I wanted to push through, but I wanted her to beg.

"Tell me," I said as she moaned out an 'aaaaaaaahhhh', "what do you want?"

"Fuck me," she said looking with lust in her eyes, "fuck me... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me."

"And I wonder why my sister never told you about me," I joked before thrusting my hips down. I felt her hymen tear as she screamed out.

"AAAAAAAH!"

I was fully inside her. Fuck her cunt was tight. Her fingers held my upper arms so tight that I was sure she'd be leaving marks on the skin under my sleeves. As for my cock, I didn't move so that her walls could adjust to my size while Katie's back was arched as she moved her head from side to side.

"Uuuuuuuugh... uuuuuuuuugh," she growled while moving her head from one side to the other.

"Shhhh," I said before I pulled back my cock.

"Shit!!" she cried out looking back at me, "don't go!"

I then thrusted back down into her with a grunt.

"Ahhhhhh, FUCK!!" she yelled. Not wanting to waste any time given that she had to get back to her class in school, I started to pound into her. She was grunting out, "Uuh uh uh uh uh uh uh" from deep within her throat while I went balls deep in her, my pelvis hitting hers with wet 'slap' sounds. The two of us were grunting more and more as time went on while sweat started to cover my face.

Her hands on my arms tightened even more as she started to give off yelps of pleasure. I bent my arms and pressed my body into hers while I continued to pump in and out of her. My hips were moving up and down... my cock moving within her while she was grinding her hips against me. Katie was yelping out even louder now thanks to my pubic area rubbing on her hardened clit... and fuck was her clit hard. I reached down and under her body; arms were beneath her upper back with my hands gently grasping her rose and creamed coloured shoulders after stopping for just a moment.

"Noooo, don't stop..." Katie whispered out into my ear. She was then going "aahhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh ahhhh ahhhh" into my ear while her clit continued to grind against my pubic bone, "don't stop, baby. Pleeeeease"

With my hands getting a firm hold onto her shoulders. I then used her as leverage and pushed hard into her. I grunted as I went in and out of her... my hands squeezing her shoulders each time I pushed hard into her while her hands were now on my upper back; I could feel her nails digging into my skin through the shirt I was wearing. Fuck, her screams of pleasure into my ear was intoxicating. I pounded into her while more sweat gathered around my face and body. I could feel my shirt sticking to my back as Katie's finger nails dug in harder while she growled out, "fuuuuuck... cumming... Cumming... I'm cuming!!"

I continued to pound into her... my pubic bone hitting her clit while my cock was now rocking to and fro into her. I felt exhausted... but that didn't beat the pleasure going through my body as she gave off a deep, "fuuuuuck!" I felt her body stiffen just as her walls squeezed my shaft. Despite the tightness of her cunt, I continued on until I couldn't take the pain of holding back my cum from the moment I entered Katie the first time. With my last thrust, I started to cum into her with several grunts from deep within my throat.

"Ahhhh ahhhhh ahhh..." her body trembled beneath me while I continued to hold tight to Katie's shoulders. I slowed my thrusts into her while started to suck and bite partd of her neck, "aahhhhhh"

When it seemed as if she milks every drop of cum contained in my balls, I stopped pumping into her. While my cock remained in her convulsing canal, I stopped ravaging her neck and whispered into her ear between deep breaths, "fuck... fuck... fuck..."

"Ummmm..." she whispered before I felt her tongue licking my earlobe, "shit... you came... you came..."

"Inside... inside you," I whispered as her cunt continued to convulse around the still hard shaft of my cock. It was a relief letting go of the cum I was trying with all my will to hold back. I gulped before taking another deep breath, "sorry, but you... you looked so..."

"The first... person to fuck me... is..." she spoke between breaths into my ear while my head lay on her shoulder, the sweat from my head staining her school uniform, "is my friend's brother. Wow... Wow..."

"Ummm..." I whispered before kissing her neck.

I felt her body tremble as she moaned out "aaaahh". By now, my cock was starting to soften and her walls were not gripping as tight as they once were.

"I have to... to go... back to class," she whispered while I kissed along her jawline and then the two of us locked lips and passionately kissed. She was rubbing my back with her hands for several seconds before I pulled back my head. Catching her breath, Katie whispered that we needed to get together again.

I joked and said, "I wonder what Aliya would say?"

"Oh I'm not telling her anything," she smiled a little bit before we kissed again. I lifted my head before she whispered, "I'll go to the pharmacy later and get the morning after pill." I rolled off her and lay by her side, her uniform was darker in some areas from her own sweat as well as from the beads that rolled off my head. She turned her head towards the clock and then back towards me, her eyes must have passed my cock before she whispered, "damn, there really is some blood."

I got up off the bed before heading to the washroom while saying, "you better clean up, sexy." I grabbed a roll of toilet paper and then walked out. I tore off a few pieces before throwing it towards Katie who was now sitting up with her legs spread out towards me. I wiped my cock while watching Katie wiping the thin streaks of blood from her cunt. She then closed her legs with a smirk on her face before she got off the bed, and then strode towards me. She was swaying her hips from side to side before grabbing the tissues in my hand and then throwing them into the nearby rubbish bin.

I watched as she then walked over to the pair of shorts crumpled on the carpeted floor. I watched as she parted her legs slightly before bending over to pick up the garment. She swayed her ass from one side to the other, her skirt swaying as well, when she picked up the shorts while looking back at me.

"We're doing this again," I said as she stood up after having pulled up her shorts under her knee length skirt. She then turned around before walking towards me with a sly smile on her face. The two of us kissed before I whispered in her ear, "and this time, no clothes."

All she could do was giggle before we parted. And she left the room not long after.

It would be later that very afternoon I would see her again when I went to meet my very surprised sister. And fuck did the uniform Aliya wear accentuate her figure. She screamed in happiness before hugging me tight, I had my arms around her back while her chest pressed into mine; I could feel the softness of her breasts and I could smell the scent of the same vanilla body wash she'd always use. The only thing was that the scent of the body wash had me thinking of Aliya in a way I never had - she was standing in front of me with only her wavy hair covering her breasts, and her nether region covered by a skirt... the very same skirt she was wearing as part of her uniform.

And it was a surprising thought; I mean I never saw my sister as anything other than my sister. But maybe it was the whole bit about fucking one of her friends; the one who was standing next to her when she introduced the two of us with some reluctance. I met Katie's eyes as we shook hands - her screams of pleasure were still ringing in my ears; my cock twitching slightly as I recalled the tightness of her love canal. When I let go of her hand, I noticed Aliya glaring at Katie who was smiling at me as we made some small talk.

"How about we grab a late lunch?" Katie asked looking at me while my sister rolled her eyes.

Before I could respond, Aliya turned her head towards Katie and said, "we should get going." She then turned to me and continued, "mom and dad will be excited. I thought we couldn't get together for the holidays."

"I missed your seventeenth and eighteenth birthdays, so I thought I'd come and we have a belated eighteenth birthday celebration," I said with a chuckle, "anyway, I'm feeling a bit better now. The flu's gone so... here I am."

I then looked over at Katie who winked at me when my sister wasn't looking at her, "maybe we'll all go for some lunch another time?"

After Aliya said that we'll come up with a time to meet, Katie waved at the two of us before turning around and heading the other way towards the school parking lot. I glanced at her swaying ass before my eyes focused on my sister who hugged me once again.

"I missed you, Bhaiya," she whispered in my ear, her chest pressed against me once again while my arms were around her. Parting after a few seconds, Aliya asked, "where are your bags? When did you arrive?"

I told her the hotel I was staying in... of course I didn't mention I had sex with Katie there... the look she gave Katie told me she was unhappy about something. I wondered if Katie had said anything. I pushed that thought away when Aliya said that we'd go collect my bags from the hotel room, and then go back home to surprise our parents. And I agreed.

I was glad I agreed.

12