My Lovers, My Son, My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
2,988 Followers

Her son's hard thighs slapped hard against her hips and she bowed her head in surrender. This brought her face down against her daughter's pussy and her lips touched the wet spread sweetness.

"No! No!" She crooned against the hot wet flesh. The massive cock transferred delightful sensations through her body and her tongue couldn't resist sliding out and burrowing deeply inside her sweet daughter's dripping pussy. She burrowed her head, turning her face from side to side smearing the slick wonderful wetness all over her face. She suddenly reveled in the madness, and thrust back against the hard cock pushing deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhhl, God, help me, ohhhhhhhhh, yes fuck me, fuck me! Fuck your Mother's cunt, now, sweet Tony! Fuck me hard, Son." Her cries rang through the room.

Tony needed no further prodding and slammed his hot young cock as deeply and as hard into her pussy as possible. She was incredibly sensual, her ass beautiful. He reached down and slid his middle his finger along her pussy lips wetting it and found the lovely brown star of her asshole, and rubbed it around the opening then slid it inside her as far as he could.

Becky screamed as the final assault on her body brought her over the edge and she exploded under the twin assault of her son and daughter. She had never dreamed this was possible, but her senses almost short-circuited as the huge ram slammed skillfully inside her. Tony was moving his hips from side to side and up and down, so that his huge cock head seemed to thrust against every square inch of her pussy. As she screamed out, she felt his thrust change and it pushed downward riding high to press against her g-spot.

She screamed over and over as she seemed to cum for an eternity. Karen's lips and tongue flicked and sucked her distended clit giving her such pleasure, as she had never known. Her son's long hard cock rammed and thrust inside her and she climaxed over and over. Finally she blacked out and fell atop her daughter in a dead faint.

She came to with her son and daughter's faces close to her. Karen was wiping her face with a cool washcloth and Tony was smiling down at his Mother. She managed a weak smile.

"Did I faint?" she asked weakly.

"You really did you, beautiful sexy woman." Tony smiled down at her and kissed her with incredible softness on her lips. His hand went to her breast and stroked it softly, the hand of an experienced lover. Karen's lips joined her brothers and she kissed her Mother, then the two pulled back slightly and kissed each other. Becky watched fascinated at their mouths opened and their tongues slid out to probe and fence.

" You two - do you - have you?" Becky stumbled over the words, the thought of the meaning of the two kissing so intimately.

"Oh, yes, Mom. We've been fucking for years. His cock grew so long and big and I just had to have it. We've been careful so I wouldn't get pregnant, and obviously you and Dad never know. It was hard keeping our secret, but we did.

"Tonight when I came by and heard you moaning, I peeped in for a moment then got Tony and told him what I was going to do. I told him if I was successful to come in when I set it up so you would be facing away from the door, and he could come in and fuck you. He's wanted to for a long time now, ever since Dad died, maybe even before then!"

Karen said kissing her Mother from time to time.

"Son, you really shouldn't have, you know that!" Becky said, but without much conviction in her voice. She had loved the feel of his huge long rod inside her heated pussy and the incredible feeling of being stuffed and stretched. It had just been too long since she had been royally fucked, and never by such a wonderful tool such as this one. She looked down and saw it was still hard and erect. She reached down and took it in her hand. God it was huge. "You didn't cum yet?" She asked.

"Not yet, Mom. I wanted to be sure of you. I wouldn't cum inside you if you didn't want me to." Her handsome son said kissing her, his face one of concern.

"Mom, can he cum in me first. I want him so much. He's such a good lover and he'll be hard again very soon. I need him so badly." Karen said with such passion in her voice her Mother gave in quickly, besides she hadn't fully recovered from the massive climax she had just had. She motioned him toward his beautiful sister.

Tony slipped over his Mother and moved to lie beside her, with Karen against his body. The two moved together and with years of incestuous practice began to make love. Becky sat up to watch her two children make love. The thought staggered her. How long had they been making love? She would have to ask. Tony was two years younger than Karen, who had seduced who? Her mind spun.

Her son had just had that incredible long thick cock inside her pussy and as she watched her daughter grasped it and her hand slid up and down, milking it, making the head swell as she moved it to the base and stroked toward the tip tightening her grip on it. Tony moaned, and a large drop of precum formed at the end. Karen bent forward and slipped her tongue out and licked it off, turned toward her Mother and grinned wickedly.

Becky couldn't help herself and her hand moved to her son's thick cock and she stroked it along with Karen. Tony reached back and laid his hand on her pussy and cupped it for a long moment.

The two siblings kissed and caressed, gently softly, not hurrying. It seemed so natural to watch the two making love, but the thought that they were brother and sister boggled Becky's mind. She slid her hand down to cup her son's large scrotal sack. My god, he was built! Her late husband had been well endowed, but Tony was really hung. She giggled at the thought. It seemed now she could have her son any time she wished. Damn! She moaned at the thought and her children looked over at her, then at each other and grinned.

Karen's mouth opened and she took her brother's thick cock in her mouth and slid down on it. Becky thought she would be unable to take that huge cock very far into her mouth. She was right. Karen bobbed her head up and down over the head, swirling her tongue over the purple crown. She pulled back and looked up at her brother.

"Lie back, Sweet Lover, and let me show Mom how I really love to fuck my sexy Brother." Karen said as she kneeled up on the bed. Tony rolled on his back and held his hands out to his sister. She took them and swung over his body.

"Mom," she said turning to her Mother, "would you do the honors. Slide his big cock inside me. Please? You always taught us to say please."

Becky moved down and took her son's long thick cock in both hands and aimed it at her beautiful daughters, lovely bare, spread pussy. She couldn't resist the impulse to slide her hands up and down its length feeling it's firmness and soft skin. It had to be at least seven and a half inches long. Karen pushed her hips backward and Becky guided the huge head against her wet pussy. She watched fascinated as Karen pushed back and the huge head split her pussy lips wide, and with a wiggle of her cute ass, the head slid inside her sweet body. God, would he able to get it all inside her?

Karen pushed back, little by little, moving up and down the massive spear. Becky leaned closer and stroked her son's balls, and her daughter's cute ass. God, she was watching her own children fucking! She felt her clit twitch and her mouth watered at the thought. Tony's hips lifted slightly with each backward push of his sister's ass as she slid down his massive pole.

"Ohh, God, that feels so good Tony. You are such a wonderful fucker. I love you so much." She said leaning forward to kiss her brother. Becky watched them kiss and it was so erotic, yet heart warming, to see the obvious love between the two.

"Can you take all of him?" Becky asked, her voice low, awe in it, as she watched the long cock slowly disappear inside her daughter's beautiful pussy.

"Mnnnn! Ohhh, that feels so good. You go so deep inside. Ohh, yes, Mom, we've been doing this for years, and he's stretched my pussy till I can take all of him. We had a lot of practice at it. As he grew, he stretched my pussy too. He's a wonderful fucker. The best!"

Karen gasped as the last inch slid inside her and Tony's hips met her ass and he was fully inside his sister. She rose up and began sliding up and down on his pole.

Becky leaned forward and slipped her tongue out and licked her daughter's clit as it moved up and down. She tasted so good.

"Ohhh, she's so tight and hot. She has the sweetest tightest pussy Mom. I loved fucking you, but she's so incredibly tight. Would you like to come up here and sit on my face? I'd love to eat you while I fuck her. We did this with her friend Janet one time. They swapped out and I fucked and ate both of them. They are fantastic together. I love to watch them make love too." Tony said, his eyes closed with pleasure as his sister posted up and down on his hard cock.

Becky needed no second invitation and moved up and straddled her son's face while facing her daughter. She kneeled back and lowered her pussy onto his face. She wiggled her ass a little, so her pussy fit it against his mouth, and felt his tongue slide out and into her wet and spread pussy. She felt him suck on her pussy, and sighed and moved her hips back and forth against his tongue.

Karen posted up and down on her brother's long hard cock, and Becky watched as is disappeared up inside her. She reached out and grasped her daughter's lovely breasts and fondled them as she moved up and down. Karen leaned forward on the up stroke and kissed her Mother's lips and slid her tongue inside for a moment, then slid away as she moved back down the slick gleaming pole of her brother. Becky watched fascinated as the brother and sister made love so effortlessly and with such coordinated efforts. She wondered how many times the two had made love together - and she had never suspected at all.

Tony's hot tongue slid up inside her expertly, and his fingers played over her clit rubbing expertly over her hard clit. She began to moan and pump her hips against her son's sucking, licking mouth. Karen reached over and caught her heaving breasts and squeezed them hard. She cried out, and almost came. Karen caught her hard pointing nipples between her fingers, squeezing down on them hard, and began to pull and jerk them from side to side, causing her breasts to dance and sway. The force Karen used sent waves of delightful pain directly to her clit; it seemed, where her son's fingers danced over her clit.

She screamed as she felt his other hand slide a wet finger to her ass and thrust delightfully deep inside her body. She screamed her pleasure and came explosively as her son and daughter both made her cum. Her pussy contracted, and her juices that shot out drenched Tony's mouth. He drank his Mother's pussy juices, and that combined with his sister's tight pussy milking his pole, made him explode and his sperm shot deep into his loving sister's hot pussy. She cried out as his pole bathed her pussy, and she saw her Mother writhed sensuously in front of her in the throes of passion. Their cries rang through the house and all three unashamedly cried out their joy together.

Spent, they lay panting together, stroking each other and kissing. Lips kissed, and tongues probed going from mouth to mouth. It was a time of wondrous joy.

Becky looked down at her son's limp cock and saw a large drop of his sperm develop on the end and start to drip off the end. She bent down and took his still slick and wet cock and held it to her mouth. She licked the cum off of the end, and looked up at him and smiled. She licked it again and took the soft flesh into her mouth. She tasted her daughter's sweet juices on it mixed with the slightly bitter taste of her son's cum.

"Damn, that tastes good. I love the mixture of the juices. It's been a long time since I've tasted a cock that still had the pussy juices on it. Karen your sweet pussy juices taste so good on his cock, mixed with his cum." She smiles up at her children. "Why don't you two kiss each other while I enjoy myself down her.

Her children needed no encouragement, and began to kiss and caress each other. She watched their tongues slip and probe and Tony's hands move to his sister's breasts and fondle and caress them. She took his soft cock and slid it into her mouth. It had been too long since she had a cock in her mouth and she missed it. She laved the head with her tongue and sucked on the flaccid head. She was able to suck a little more of is cum out and she ran her hand down to the base and milked it softly up toward her mouth and another couple of drops of the thick cum slid out and into her mouth.

Becky slowly sucked the head, and bathed it with her tongue, moving her mouth down further along his shaft. At one time she had been good at taking a cock far down her throat, but never one so large as her son's or quite as thick. She moved her hand down, grasped the base of the cock and slowly milked it upward. She felt the young organ respond and the blood began to flow once more and it began to slowly become harder.

She sucked the head, slipping her tongue into the slit at the end, then running her tongue around the sensitive glens. Tony sighed and his hand moved down to stroke her hair. That felt so sensuous. And this cock belonged to her handsome son!

Tony and Karen were fondling each other, and Tony's fingers reached down to find his sisters' wet pussy, still dripping his seed out. He slid a finger up inside her and began to finger her sweet pussy. He moaned as his Mother's talented mouth and tongue played over his swelling cock. Damn that felt good! He'd have to get his Mother to teach his loving sister that trick. Ohhh, he cried out as Becky sucked and licked his cock. Her hands were expertly pumping him up, and his cock was almost erect now. His Mother's hands found his large scrotum and fondled it while she sucked him. Ohhh, she was good!

It didn't take Becky long to get her handsome son's young cock rock hard again. She slid her mouth as far down his pole till it hit the back of her throat. She pushed, but it was just too large to slide down her throat. Maybe with practice she could take him deep down. She had been able to deep throat his father, but he wasn't as big, or as long as his son. She pulled back and admired her handiwork. His cock was swollen, the glens firm and almost purple. She ran her hands up and down it, smiling up at the two young lovers.

"Son, I want that wonderful cock inside me again. Are you two willing to try something a little different? I want to be double fucked." She said slipping out of bed quickly and going to a drawer. Her children's eyes went wide when they saw what she brought back to the bed. It was a double dildo with straps on it.

She held it up. "Sweet Karen, I want you to fuck your Mother in the ass while your handsome brother fucks my pussy good and proper. Think you two could do that?"

The looked at each other, nodded and laughed aloud. Becky helped Karen slide one end of the dildo inside her slick, cum soaked pussy, adjusted the straps, and made sure it fitted her well. She got some lubricating gel and showed her how to apply it to the dildo and her ass.

Becky moved over her son, kissed him and took his hard cock and guided it to her pussy. She rubbed it up and down her wet pussy, centered it against her opening, and pushed backward. She moaned as it parted her pussy lips, pushed against her vaginal opening and with a backward push from her, popped inside her wet pussy. Tony thrust his hips upward and buried his cock deep inside his Mother again. It felt so wonderful to have her above him. He loved looking up at her beautiful face, then down to watch her beautiful breasts sway and bob as she moved.

"Now sweet Daughter. Fuck your Mother's ass, please, I want both of my holes filled by my wonderful children." She sunk back till her son's massive cock was completely buried in her body and held still while Karen moved behind her. Karen put a dollop of the lubricant around her hole, slid a finger up inside her ass, then another, widening it a little.

"Ohhh, that feels do good, to feel your sweet fingers in my ass, put another inside me, sweet child. Yessssss! Ohhh, yes, so good, push them deep inside me. Can you feel them against your cock Son?" Becky cried out.

"Yes, it feels so good, Karen, I can feel your fingers in her ass. Push down just a little and you can feel my hard cock inside Mother. I love it, your fingers inside Mother's ass, and my cock buried inside her pussy. Sooo good!" Tony moaned.

Becky instructed Karen to put the dildo against her stretched hole and slowly slide it inside her. She moaned as the large head slipped past her sphincter muscles and into her bowels. It had been a long time since she had had a cock or dildo back there. Karen quickly got the hang of the dildo, and began to slowly slide it deep inside her lovely Mother. It really excited her to know her brother and she both were fucking their Mother. She had never thought they would do this, not in a million years!

The two children slowly synchronized their thrusts and Becky's body moved with them. It felt so wonderful to have both holes filled by the thick sliding cock and a dildo too. Tony kneaded her breasts as they swung and bobbed as the two fucked her slowly.

Her body quickly became excited by the double stimulation of her two sexy children. Karen began to get the knack of fucking her ass and started lustily thrusting deep inside her sexy ass. She bent forward and Becky felt here firm breasts slide against her back as Karen reached under to find her swollen breasts.

"Ohh, yes, Baby, that feels so good, pull on my nipples while you fuck my ass so good. I love it! Is the dildo inside you making your pussy feel good too?" She asked, her voice strained by the emotions that filled her body.

"Mnn, yes, when I fuck you it moves inside me and makes me so hot. I love feeling your big tits, I hope mine get this big and look this nice when I get your age. I have one very sexy Mom, and I can't believe I'm fucking her ass, while my stud of a brother is fucking her pussy. Shit, this is too much!" Karen moaned and pulled and rolled her Mother's hard nipples between her fingers.

"Ohh, I can't believe it either." Tony said from below her. "I'm fucking my own Mother while my sister is fucking her too. Mom, I've wanted to fuck you for years. I saw you naked several times. I used to get outside and climb the tree outside your bathroom when I knew you were in there, and once in a while I'd see you after you got out of the shower or bath. I'd jack off watching you, and I'd shoot my cum out watching your beautiful body. I never thought I'd one day be actually fucking your sexy body.

"One night I actually saw you sitting on the toilet masturbating. I came so hard I almost fell out of the tree. God, you were diddling your pussy, and I was jacking off watching!

"Dad almost caught me out there one night, I'd just shot my wad and had gotten down out of the tree. I made up some lame ass excuse for being there, but I think he really knew what I'd been doing. He got this shit eating grin his face and gave me a playful slap on my ass. God, I loved watching you naked." His hips thrust hard against her ass, burying his cock to the hilt in her heated cunt. Becky moaned as his long cock hit bottom and sent delightful sensations through her overheated pussy.

"Ohhhh, fuck me you two. Fuck your Mother! Ohhh, God, I'm cumming. Pull my nipples Karen, fuck the shit out me, my lovely children. Fuck your Motherrrrrrrrrr!" Becky screamed as her body went wild with passion.

Her beautiful children thrust as hard as they could into her body. Karen pulled her nipples and pinched them as hard as she cold while her young hips slammed against her Mother's ass, burying the long dildo as far as she could. The dildo inside her gave her wonderful sensations and her own climax was near.

Tawny T
Tawny T
2,988 Followers