All Comments on 'My Loving Aunt Pt. 01'

by extremesmurff

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 6 years ago
Nice to the point

Great way to reunite

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Good story line. Please use spell and punctuation checker.

jsmangisjsmangisabout 6 years ago
Very Good First Effort

I enjoyed this one, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
crap

wtf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Weird story...some might call it strange

I won't comment on the brevity and rush paced of this story nor lack of any character development. However, I do want to know why the aunt keeps referring to herself in the third person. In my experience those who refer to themselves in the third person are either psychotic or arrogant. So which is she (the aunt)?

Thanks for wasting a few minutes of my life. Story was/is crap. There is no way the aunt showers with the bathroom door completely open. Reason is the warmth will escape the bathroom and she will get a chill when she exits the shower. Also do failed to mention that that mirror on the medicine cabinet allows the aunt to see inside the nephew's room. So YEAH...she saw him wanking his small sausage when she was undressing / showering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
"I am going to go for a job "

Truly horrible "writing".

She said, "That was fine and that she could run more tomorrow morning then."

She said, "That was the best she had been fucked in years. We will do this again tonight after the party."

And the above examples are just the tip of the iceberg.

"To be continued..." OH, GOD, PLEASE DON'T!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Take a lesson in pacing

I was really let down by where this story went. You spent several paragraphs describing the lead-up, and then she bent over, and suddenly you're fucking her. No subtlety involved.

This is why you do not write your stories while jerking it.

Slave2412Slave2412about 6 years ago
Needs work but a good start

Overall the story was sexy however the sex part itself seemed rushed and seemed like an afterthought. You also have a lot of grammar mistakes, that really was getting me annoyed, for example the last sentence supposedly the aunt referred to herself in the third person. Needs work but still good and I will look forward to read the next chapter.

pussycrazy63pussycrazy63almost 5 years ago
More

Definitely need more chapters

Rifraff123Rifraff123over 4 years ago
Good aunt....

Everyone needs a supportive family!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous