My Loving Aunt Pt. 01

Story Info
My aunt bends over after a shower.
1k words
3.89
60.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with my aunt Kate coming to visit family for my great grandmas birthday. She was staying at my grandpa and grandmas for the weekend I had driven up from where I lived about 3 hours away and was also staying at my grandpa and grandmas house.

When I arrived it was around 6:30 on Friday night. My aunt had been there for a few hours now was what my grandma told me.

I went and took my bag to the guest room in the basement. My aunt Kate was in her room that she had when she had lived there.

I went in and said, "Hi." She came and gave me a hug.

She said, "It has been about three years now since I have seen you."

I was a junior in college and the last time we had seen each other had been at my graduation party.

When she was done hugging me she said, "After dinner I am going to go for a job around the farm. If you want to join me you can."

"Yea I will it could help to get some exercise on this long weekend."

This was a time to get to see my athletic aunt in leggings. After talking to my aunt I got settled into my room which was just down the hall.

In the hallway there are four doors, the two bedroom doors, a bathroom door, and a storage room door. The bathroom was across the hall and in between my room and my aunts.

From the bed if my door and the bathroom door was open I had a direct view at the mirror in the bathroom. The mirror had a slight view of the shower and my grandparents only had a clear shower curtain on the shower so if someone was in the shower I had a pretty good view of them from my bed.

After getting settled into the guest room I went upstairs for dinner and my grandma had made spaghetti. I had a bowl and went downstairs to change into some shorts and a t-shirt.

I met my aunt on the front porch and she was wearing a pair of black leggings and a sports bra which she looked great in.

"How many laps are we going to run tonight?"

She said, "Just two for tonight and I was going to run in the morning."

My grandparents farm is pretty big so a lap around the farm is about two miles and if we're going to run around the immediate farmland that is another ten.

"Ok, but I won't be joining you in the morning." I told her.

She said, "That was fine and that she could run more tomorrow morning then."

We started to jog around the farm and, she asked,"What have you been up to at college?"

I responded with, "I have just been doing the normal boring note taking and, a couple parties with some buddies."

I then asked, "What have you been doing since I have last seen you?"

She said, "I have been traveling with friends some and have been in a couple of marathons."

I asked, "How did you do in the marathons?"

She replied with "I got fifth in one, and seventh in another."

We stopped talking for a little bit and she got in front of me and I could see through her leggings and could tell that she was wearing a pink thong. After the run I got into the shower and got washed up and when I got back to my room I started to watch TV.

My aunt then went to take a shower and she left the door open a crack. Through the crack I could see her getting undressed and getting into the shower. When she got into the shower I went and open the door a little bit more and went back to my bed. I had the perfect view to see her tits and I got my phone out and started to take pictures. When the water turned off I got up and shut my door and went back to my bed. Shortly after I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to hearing the shower going and I looked at the clock on the nightstand and it read 9:38. I opened my door and saw that the bathroom door was wide open and that my aunt was in the shower with no clue that I was watching.

I went back to my room and shut the door and acted like I was asleep in my bed. I waited until the water was turned off and my aunt would be back in her room to get out of my bed.

When I walked past her room the door was open and she was wearing a robe in facing away from the door. I watched for a few seconds and she bent over to pick up some clothes and I saw that she wasn't wearing any panties.

I took a chance and I pulled down my boxers and walked in and put the head of my cock up to my aunts pussy lips. She then involuntarily backed up onto my whole eight inches. She moaned and looked back to see who the invader was.

She saw me and said, "We shouldn't be doing this!"

I responded with a thrust forward. She moaned again and said "You are a very big boy."

She kept backing up onto me and I kept thrusting forward. I took her over to her bed and I fucked her doggy style on her bed until she came then I had her ride me and her pussy felt so good. She kept tightening it and I erupted into her pussy. We laid there for a while until my limp dick slithered out of her pussy. I looked at her and gave her a kiss.

She said, "That was the best she had been fucked in years. We will do this again tonight after the party."

To be continued...