My Loving Wife Malti Ch. 03

Story Info
A Trip Down Memory Lane.
11.1k words
4.4
25.7k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers

Copyright ⓒ August 2021 By Vyasya ALL Rights Reserved

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit. This story may be freely distributed for personal use with this notice attached.

This is a completely fictitious story. The characters in the story are real people, and the setting is authentic. It was inspired by some childhood fantasies I had about these characters. I set the story in the early 1980s because these thoughts arose around that time, and it is also easy for me to capture the quirks of that era. You have the authority to determine what is true and what is fiction.

This is a story about a cuckold. A cuckold is a husband who derives pleasure from his partner's sex with other men. If this isn't your thing, don't offend yourself and move on.

You are committing an act of perversion by reading this story, and there are no better or worse types of perversions, only those that you like and those that you don't like.

This story is about a husband-wife-and-another-man relationship in which the husband is not the equal of the wife and the wife gravitates toward the other man for sex. The wife is shown to prefer having a deep, intimate bond with another man for extended periods of time and values it more than her marriage. Please refrain from offending yourself, if this is not your thing.

You have been cautioned!

Chapter 3 - A Trip Down Memory Lane

Even if she didn't make much sense at the time, the significance of her comments began to dawn on me as time passed. My mother moved back to our hometown to offer us more space, but it also gave them more freedom. My wife was nothing short of a sex freak, which I realizedwhen I finally was introduced to her.

She slept with him at all hours of the day and night during the first year of our marriage, ensuring that she had plenty of sex. She began to open up again at the end of the second trimester. Her body was displaying the consequences of carrying a child in her belly; she wasn't as agile as she used to be and was easily weary. Gaur still required relief, so she would stay with him for an hour and a half before returning to me. We used to have extended pillow discussions on certain nights. Kishore bhai admired how comfortable I was conversing with her and never insisted on having sex with her. He recognised the importance of emotional bonding for the child's and mother's well-being, and he urged us to sleep together. It was only then that I realised what had happened and why Malti seemed to enjoy this lifestyle without hesitation.

Despite my presence, he would still wake us up and take her in our bed on several occasions. Malti was enamoured with him and never turned him down. She freely provided her body to him if he required it, and she even tried to enjoy the episode as much as she could. As she detailed the conditions, it finally dawned on me that this was a highly sexy arrangement for her, and she got as much pleasure from the circumstances as she did from actual intercourse. Despite the fact that she was sleeping with me, she would return to him on occasion and wake him up for another session. It seemed as if I was her friend and Kishore bhai was her genuine mate.

She became more aware of my desires and began jerking me off, at least a few nights a week. She insisted that I didn't get too used to it because cuckolds didn't receive a lot of leniency. She rebuffed my fears every time I asked if she married me because I was a cuckold, but after a lot of relentless probing, she finally started revealing the events that got both of us into this lifestyle. We had lengthy and detailed chats during the sixth month of her pregnancy, when she was no longer interested in sex with Gaur. I'm sharing it as a blend of my narrative and minimum dialogues for the benefit of readers.

Malti was a very lovely girl when she was younger, and she had been sought since she was a teenager. She grew up in a strict family, which protected her from negative influences. Her puberty was a little later than expected, which worried her parents, but once it arrived, she quickly transformed into a young woman. She became a magnet for all of the lads in her vicinity, and even some of the men flocked to her. She began playing kissing games with her cousins when she was in eighth grade. She came from a big family and had a lot of cousins, so it was simple for them to hang around without anyone observing them.

Some of her cousins tried to push the boundaries during the games, but she always kept them in check and didn't let them touch her breasts or butt. She was very careful not to engage in tongue-play. A local boy from her neighbourhood was the first to properly kiss her. She noticed him leaving a neighbor's house when just the neighbor's wife, Roopa, was present. Malti was threatened and told to keep her mouth shut. Malti's suspicions turned out to be correct.

Malti spotted them again on their terrace as the lady hurriedly descended the stairs. Malti was alone on the terrace with him when he cornered her and began kissing and touching her. Malti didn't know how to stop him and tried to push him away, but he kissed her firmly. She became sexually excited and began to respond to his kisses. When the boy realised he had her under his control, he began pushing his tongue into her mouth during the kisses. Malti let him in and kissed him clumsily, mimicking the boy's actions.

Fortunately, Roopa, the same woman, reappeared, and he was forced to let her go. Malti was taken back to her apartment by the woman, who consoled her. Malti was sexually stimulated, but also shaken by the experience. She was on the verge of being raped if the woman hadn't arrived on time.

The neighbor's wife had been married for over a decade and had no children. She was attempting this method of pregnancy because they couldn't afford the clinical methods. Her husband was supportive of this method, and after experimenting with a few men from his family and friends circle, she eventually chose this boy for the purpose.

She taught Malti how to control her urges and relieve herself so that she wouldn't fall for such boys sexually. Over the next few years, as Malti became more at ease with her, she finally learned a lot about being a woman and how to best use her charm. She also taught her the art of kissing by practically showing her how to do it.

The boy was well-equipped and skilled at making love to women. But, because he also frequented prostitutes, he was the wrong choice for Malti and even that woman. Malti avoided him ever since, but she knew that under the right circumstances, she would have given him her virginity.

The neighbourhood aunt informed Malti that such boys/men were known as alpha males and would not hesitate to court married women and impregnate them under the right conditions. They are known to give the best pleasure to women because they most likely had the right tool for pleasure and, of course, the right character to score with other men's wives. She had tried other men before him, but they all fell short of her expectations in terms of both size and character. They were too afraid of being caught and lacked the courage to inseminate a woman, even when she explicitly requested it. The prime candidates were only such alpha males who didn't care what the rest of the world thought of them.

She became Malti's confidante, and over the years, Malti always sought her advice whenever she was perplexed. Roopa was 15 years her senior, and she found an understanding partner in her. They both confided in each other about their dirty secrets because they felt safe learning from each other's experiences without fear of being exposed.

Her father-in-law's brother was the one who finally got her pregnant. Malti and she were both saved from the boy's influence because he was arrested in a drug case. To get pregnant, Roopa had sex with about a half-dozen men. Of course, her partners' nervousness and the timing made it difficult for her to become pregnant. Her father-in-law's younger brother finally recognised a willing woman in her and courted her. It just happened by chance during one of his visits to their home, and she became pregnant soon after.

She reasoned that because she had experimented with so many men, her demeanour had changed sufficiently for such alpha males to detect a potential mate in her. Despite being 55 at the time, he was a gifted man who delighted her like no other man had ever done. She was expecting her third child at the time of our marriage.

Malti had her first encounter by chance at her cousin's wedding. It was with her Uncle, as she had previously informed me. He was her father's eldest sister's second husband. He married her about a decade ago, shortly after the birth of her youngest son, who was about 5-6 years Malti's junior. He was in the army, so Malti hadn't seen him much because he was constantly moving from one posting to another. He was now retired and running some sort of business. It was at the wedding of their eldest daughter, who was 26 at the time.

He was a Maratha, not a Brahmin, which caused some friction in Malti's family, but because he took responsibility for the three children, Malti's family accepted him. For several years, there were rumours that he had been sleeping with Malti's aunt, and there were even suspicions that he had fathered their son because he had a slightly darker skin tone.

He was known for being a loud and boisterous man with a lot of energy and charm. He never minced his words, openly admitting his love for his wife and his attraction to Kokanastha (Brahmin's from the Konkan coast of Maharashtra) women. People looked up to him as a high-ranking official in the army, so they tolerated some of his antiques.

That fateful night, while they were all travelling to their hometown for the wedding, his youngest son became ill and began vomiting. The bus ride had taken its toll on him; he was sitting in the second-to-last seat with his father, i.e. uncle. The last seat was completely occupied by luggage, as was the seat next to them. Traveling to Konkan was done by road back then because trains took much longer and were unpredictable.

Malti offered to swap seats with him, and despite her aunt's objections, she moved to the back of the bus. She had no idea what was about to happen to her. This was only a year before our wedding. She met Kishore bhai, and some of her early fantasies about him began to materialise. Based on her background, she saw some parallels between her uncle and neighbor's father-in-law.

She was sexually excited in that situation, and after some preliminary chit-chat with her, she dozed off to sleep. She was purposefully careless, allowing the scarf to fall down, exposing her ample bust to him. The dim light from above illuminated her seat and provided him with a good view. Malti was relieved to see that he was attracted to her bust as he shamelessly stared at it.

Nothing happened for an hour, and she eventually fell asleep. She became sexually excited and began obsessing about having sex with someone, possibly Gaur. Things were going well, and she began to wonder if it was all a dream or if it was real. She gradually realised that her Uncle was taking advantage of her as she struggled to stay in the dream. He was massaging her breasts while nuzzling into her neck. She began moaning as she enjoyed the pleasurable sensations, which encouraged him to begin sucking on her neck and squeezing her breasts.

She finally awoke to find that it was completely dark inside the bus, save for the lights from oncoming traffic. She detected the strong odour of his oil in his hair. His body's intense, pungent odour permeated her nostrils, and his stale breath made its presence known as he openly began kissing her neck. It smelled like the betel leaf he was used to eating most of the time.

"Uncle," she said as she pushed him away.

"What are you doing?" she asked quietly.

"I'm in love with you, Malti."

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met," he complimented her.

"Stop it, Uncle," she said as she pushed him away and tidied up.

She stood up to get a bottle of water from above, and for a split second he thought she was about to leave the seat, so he grabbed her by the waist and yanked her down.

"Let me get some water, Uncle," she screamed, and that's when he confidently caressed her butt and squeezed it. When Malti did not respond, he drew her into his lap, drew her face down, and kissed her.

He had no fear of being caught as he thrust his tongue into her mouth. She released herself and sat back in her chair after some kissing. She drank some water and offered it to him. She had picked up a small blanket to cover herself in addition to the water bottle.

For a few moments, there was pensive silence, but then he turned towards her and placed his hand on her tummy. She pushed it away, but he persisted, so she let his hand rest on her shoulder. That was enough to persuade him, and he confidently pushed his hand inside her shawl and stroked her breasts. She tried in vain to push him away before finally allowing him to play with her breasts.

After that, he drew her closer to him and nuzzled her neck again, and this time she complained, "Uncle, you stink."

"Slut," he said firmly, "this is how a real man smells." You should get used to it because a true man can smell a slut from a mile away."

Malti froze, realising that, like that boy, he had detected a real slut hidden behind the veneer of plain clothes and her normal demeanour.

"Are you paying attention, Malti?" he inquired, lifting her head.

"Many women are sluts, but few admit it. Few women are as lovely as you. Get used to it; you will be courted by a lot of men in your lifetime, and believe me, you will not refuse them."

He leaned in and began kissing her. Malti wasn't sure, but after about a minute, she began responding to his kisses. His breath was stale, and his body odour was strong, but it didn't bother her any longer. As he had explained, it was a sign of a true man for her from then on. He kissed her for about ten minutes, telling her how much he adored her.

Throughout, he massaged and squeezed her breasts continually. She was willing to have a tryst with him and lose her virginity. She finally realized she was a submissive woman in need of strong men who were willing to take control of her regardless of the circumstances. She kissed him passionately despite knowing that his oral hygiene was questionable because that's how he expected her to act.

"Are you enjoying it?" he inquired after 10 minutes. She nodded nervously.

"OK, I'll be your mentor," he said.

"Husbands and real men are not the same. Do you see what I mean?"

"Come here," he said, motioning for her to kneel in front of him, "and take it in your mouth."

She did as he asked and knelt in front of him, albeit reluctantly. He'd already unzipped his pants and fleshed out his semi-erect cock. The foul odour of penis did not escape her notice, but she ignored it and took it into her mouth as he had instructed. He was extremely talented, and despite the fact that Malti had been at it for over ten minutes, he showed no signs of ejaculating. Her jaws were hurting, but she kept pleasing him. She realised after the preliminaries that he was pressing her head to take more and more of his penis in her mouth.

She was shocked and gasped for air the first time it went down her throat. He allowed her to retreat temporarily but encouraged her to try again, and she did. After a few failed attempts, she realised what he desired and began doing it voluntarily, taking her time. Every time he entered her throat, they both concentrated on keeping it in for longer and longer periods of time.

He finally flooded her mouth at the 25-minute mark. She sucked as much as she could and wiped the rest away with her scarf. They didn't say much, and he had to leave at the next stop because someone from another bus was calling for him.

Malti's aunt took advantage of the opportunity to join her in the back seat. She apologised profusely for his actions. She appears to have been fully aware of his erratic tendencies. He even wanted to mount his own daughters; they were not fathered by him, so he saw no problem with it. In a way, Malti was relieved that she had agreed to let him take her; she was a welcome distraction for him.

During the wedding festivities, he mostly avoided her, but on the second night, he led her to the storage room and began making out with her. Malti gave him a similar blowjob, but this time he actually fucked her mouth, actively attempting to push his penis into her throat. Malti struggled but gave him as much pleasure as she could.

This went on for a few more days, and he never forced her to have intercourse. She later discovered that her aunt had expressly forbidden him from having sexual intercourse with Malti until she married. He had another private moment with her on the bus on the last day, during the journey back, when he had a more open conversation with her. There was nothing else that could be done in broad daylight except talk.

"Your Aunt and I have been lovers for a long time, Malti," he explained.

"We began our affair shortly after the birth of our eldest daughter."

"I've slept with a lot of women over the years, and your aunt is well aware of them. She was fine with it because we were lovers, and she didn't complain about it even after we married."

"You are a special woman; do not succumb to the drudgery of marriage. If you do, make sure to marry someone who can put up with your infidelity."

"Wasting your youth and beauty on one person, especially someone who is unlikely to be gifted, would be a colossal waste."

Those words echoed in her mind as she returned home and spoke with her neighbour aunt, Roopa, who had become her confidante and mentor. Roopa congratulated Malti on her first experience and repeated what Uncle had said. Her own marriage would have been drab if her father-in-law hadn't been mounting her on a regular basis. Roopa was aware of my existence and Malti's feelings for me at the time. She viewed love and sex as two different things and made it abundantly clear to Malti at every opportunity.

The story moved on to another man, Ranjan, a close friend of mine who was pursuing her at the time. We had gone to see a movie with Ranjan and his girlfriend about a month before her cousin's wedding. Ranjan's intentions had become clear to Malti with each passing day, but she had continued to reject his advances. She didn't make a big deal about it because he was a good friend of mine. She also thought it was a passing fad because he did have a steady girlfriend, Swapna, who was also a close friend of hers.

Malti had spoken with Roopa about it several times, but she was still unsure how to handle the situation. She was madly in love with me and didn't care for him, but he wanted to have sex with her rather than marry her. This piqued her sexual interest even more. Roopa advised her to avoid him because young men were not worthy of anyone's trust. They were quick to brag about such things in front of their friends, and they were quick to reveal such secrets that later would erupt into a scandal.

Ranjan was 8 years my senior, so he was essentially 12 years Malti's senior. At the time, she was 20 years old. I arrived late for the movie and fumbled for my seat in the dark, only to find Swapna, Ranjan, and Malti seated in that order. I sat down next to Malti and apologised to them. The theatre was sparsely populated because it was a Matinee showing of a popular film. Malti offered me the shawl she was wearing to keep warm in the air-conditioned theatre. She hugged me tenderly as we watched our movie.

A lot was going on that I wasn't aware of at the time. Under the shawl, Ranjan was fondling my girlfriend. She'd purposefully covered herself with the shawl because he was openly fondling her breast. To avoid making a scene, she draped herself in the shawl, allowing him to fondle her breasts under the cover of the shawl.

vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers