My Loving Wife Malti Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers

"You, on the other hand, can pass for an actress. I'd be surprised if Ranjan didn't try his luck with you."

Malti nodded, confirming that her suspicions were correct.

"Marrying Sanjay means you have to accept this as your fate," she explained.

"Sanjay will be an excellent life partner, but he will not protect you from such bullies. Do you see what I mean?"

"Yes, mother," she said confidently. Despite her nervousness, she appreciated that her future mother-in-law didn't keep anything from her.

"When forming such alliances, most families look for gold and money," she explained, "but we only need you and your complete support for our family."

"Are you sure of this?" she asked as she hugged Malti.

"Yes mother. I appreciate it, "She responded confidently.

My mother finally moved on to the next stage of the plan as they settled.

"When I was at a crossroads, I was always guilty of betraying my husband and family. It gnawed at me and nibbled away at the warmth and pleasure I got from those secret affairs," she said.

"I don't want that to happen to you," she stated firmly.

Malti kept twiddling her thumbs as my mother pushed the subject forward, one step at a time. Malti had implicitly agreed to support her proposal by agreeing to her principle.

"Here are your reports," she said as she handed them to him.

"You're ready to start a family. Your doctor has advised you to take some health supplements."

"But, mother?" Malti pleaded.

"These are energy pills for Kishore bhai," she explained, "you can start with the first one, and I will give him the rest on a daily basis."

"And these are for you; you may not need them, but you should have them just in case."

Malti didn't know what to say to her, so she just froze, and after a few minutes, my mother asked, "Why are you hesitating?"

"I haven't given it enough thought yet, mother," she mumbled.

"Check again," she said, countering her.

"Those wet juices are a clear indication that you are ready," she added, pointing to the wetness around her Malti's crotch. Malti straightened her dress to hide the wet patch around her crotch.

"Don't feel embarrassed," my mother consoled her.

"With him you would need every bit of that lubrication."

My mother took her hands and pointed to her fingers by holding three of them together and said, "This is perhaps how big Sanjay is."

"And this is how thick Kishore bhai's penis is," she said holding her wrist.

"His would reach your navel and Sanjay's won't even reach half that."

Malti was trembling. She could never have imagined my mother talking in such vulgar language. Malti was shaken up and left soon after that. My mother was certain that either Malti would never return or she would agree to her proposal.

Later that week, Malti reached out to her mentor, Roopa, to try to understand her predicament.

"Interesting! Your mother-in-law wants you to mate with alpha males," She said as she absorbed Malti's story. Malti, of course, was wise enough not to reveal every last detail to her.

"She is astute. She recommends this because she realizes how attractive you are and how easy a target you would be," said Roopa.

"You should fully enjoy the pleasures that this body was designed to provide."

"My main concern, however, is your financial stability. You are foregoing all of your comforts in order to marry someone who may not even sexually satisfy you."

"I love him, Roopa," she muttered.

"Love doesn't fill your stomach. Consider it carefully," she cautioned.

"That's clear to me, Roopa," Malti argued, "I have to marry him; I don't have any doubts about it."

"Wouldn't my mother-in-law's demands put my marriage in jeopardy?"

Roopa, who had been living an adventurous lifestyle for over a decade, had a good understanding of the subject. She had known Malti for a few years and had a good sense of what was going through her mind and what Malti liked and disliked.

"Could you please elaborate on how things evolved once more? From the beginning?" she inquired.

"Ranjan had been interested in me since I became Sanjay's girlfriend, but he became serious about pursuing me a month before that theatre episode. He used to be so envious of Sanjay for having such a lovely girlfriend. Even in front of his girlfriend Swapna, he once suggested that I accompany him on a day of shopping for clothes so that he could feel proud to have me as a girlfriend for a day."

"It was a joke, but later on Sanjay asked if I would accompany him on a shopping trip because Swapna couldn't make it."

"Ranjan mistook Sanjay's approval for me to be his girlfriend and insisted on me clinging to his arm while we went shopping. I did it to pamper him, and that was the start of his demands."

"When we went out to dinner, he touched me for the first time. Swapna was unable to attend. I was sitting next to Sanjay at first, but when he went to the restroom, Ranjan took his seat next to me. He made up an excuse about me showing him something, and Sanjay sat opposite us without saying anything."

"I was taken aback." A few minutes later, he asked, "Didn't I tell you? He'd like you to be my girlfriend."

It was a fancy restaurant, so it was dimly lit. We were in one corner, sitting on a large table, with enough space between them and me. They were sitting on a small sofa, and I was sitting across from them on a wooden chair. The sofa was a little low, which obscured their torsos to a large extent. I didn't notice anything at the time, but as previously stated, I had cuckold tendencies and, while I didn't fully accept them, I did want Malti to feel comfortable with other men. I also didn't want to switch seats with him and appear insecure.

"Sanjay placed his left hand calmly on my thigh as he continued to amuse both of us with his jokes. I tried several times to remove his hand, but he was persistent, and it eventually stayed there for a good 15 minutes with him massaging and pressing my thigh."

"When the food arrived, he shifted gears and began pushing his hand against my crotch. It would be obvious if I slid away or scooted back if his hand was in my lap. After a brief struggle, I shifted towards him, scooting forward ever so slightly but effectively providing him with better access. It wasn't my intention to encourage him, but I did."

"Ranjan boldly began massaging my crotch. Sanjay was completely unaware of what was going on."

"I excused myself after dinner and sat with Sanjay when I returned."

"So your boyfriend pretended not to notice anything," Roopa remarked.

"Tell me more," she pleaded with Malti.

"In the theatre," Malti continued, "when I sat between Swapna and him, he quickly pushed his hand into my khameez from behind and began probing my anus. I reluctantly lifted my butt to make room for his hand; I had no other choice."

"After about a half-hour, his two fingers were lodged deep inside my anus."

"You didn't tell me that the last time," Roopa grumbled.

"I was embarrassed."

"Swapna soon discovered it and informed me that it was time for me to suck his dick. She dubbed it a chocobar because of its resemblance to dark chocolate."

"At our next meeting, she told everyone about my obsession with chocolate and how she was persuading me to try our natural, organic kulfi instead," Malti continued.

"Swapna made a big deal about how we had to taste a Kulfi and convince Malti that it was better than a chocobar after the episode in the theater."

I had no idea what that was about, and I noticed Malti was nervous, but I dismissed it as an inside joke between Swapna and Malti. We were much younger than Swapna and Ranjan, so we treated them as if they were our elder brother and sister-in-law. Swapna was in her late twenties and engaged to Ranjan at the time. Their wedding was only a few months away, so none of the events Malti described occurred to me because Swapna was with us most of the time and I didn't believe such far-fetched things could ever happen.

"As Swapna mumbled into my ear, vividly describing his penis, I felt embarrassed as I sucked on that Kulfi. It's thick, long, and completely black, and it smells strongly of urine and semen," Malti said.

"While Swapna was discussing chocobar," she continued, "Ranjan was discussing how much he enjoyed his recent visit to Aarey Milk Colony."

"He was referring to my breasts," she clarified, "which he had been mauling and milking for 2 hours in the movie theater."

"We decided to stop by Sanjay's place after the movie to meet his mother and have a cup of tea before calling it a night."

"Sanjay's chawl has two entrances: one used by the majority of people in the building and one used sparingly but closer to Sanjay's flat. The seldom used staircase was dark and poorly lit. It was surrounded by shops on the ground floor, but there was a lot of darkness in the inside patio. As a result, the staircase was also dark and unlit. The shops near that staircase had expanded to the first floor as well, so it was frequently deserted."

"Swapna expertly led Sanjay up the stairs while we trailed behind them. Ranjan grabbed me from behind, taking advantage of the situation, and I yelped. Sanjay called me. Ranjan was right behind me, hugging my body tightly. To avoid being caught, I pretended that my slipper had fallen and asked them to continue."

"Halfway up the stairs, he began mauling my breasts and kissing my neck again. I was excited and didn't immediately push him away, but when he thought I was under my spell, I pushed him away and ran upstairs."

"Can you tell me what happened the next time?" asked Roopa.

"Swapna was determined to give me a taste of his chocobar. She even insisted on eating Kulfi every time we met, and she insisted on me taking it all in as deeply as I could."

"On Ranjan's birthday, I meticulously prepared myself by bathing and selecting my best clothes before we met. Sanjay thought I was dressed nicely for him, but I was actually dressed up for Ranjan. He had insisted that I give him a birthday gift because I was his girlfriend in reality, not Sanjay's."

"I was nervous and coy as usual on the beach when I was with Sanjay. I didn't want him to think of me as a slut, so I didn't make any attempt. But I wanted Swapna to win so Ranjan, who had been so persistent, could score with me."

"What distinguishes him? Why do you like him?" inquired a perplexed Roopa.

"I never liked him," Malti shot back, "but I was sexually attracted to him."

"Ranjan was 32 years old, so he was a man rather than a boy. He was well-built, if a little overweight, and stood nearly 6 feet tall. He had dark skin and belonged to a lower caste. What I liked best about him was his sense of humour and, perhaps, his cocky demeanor."

"And how about Swapna?"

"She is thirty years old. She is an attractive woman with lovely eyes and lips. She's dark, perhaps a shade or two darker than Sanjay. She is a little taller, possibly 5' 7". She has a good figure but a nearly flat chest. Her face is still covered in boils and pimples and is not clear."

"Please keep going," Roopa pleaded.

"Sanjay did not let me down; he was a gentleman. His maturity and calmness convinced me that he was the best life partner for me. I began to believe both Swapna and Ranjan in the back of my mind. Perhaps Sanjay did want me to be open to other men's attention."

"Sanjay was only a few feet away as Swapna and Sanjay dashed for it. Ranjan took a confident step forward and kissed me as he drew me into his embrace. They were only 15 feet away, but it didn't matter to either of us. It was a strong taboo feeling. Ranjan was a fantastic kisser and kept on kissing me. We kissed for nearly five minutes. We wouldn't have stopped if he didn't want to give me a taste of his chocobar."

"We found a dark spot in the shade and I promptly knelt forward and nuzzled into his crotch. I was prepared, contrary to what I said the last time. I had avoided eating much food under the guise of being ill. In reality, I just wanted to make sure Ranjan liked his birthday present. He wielded a massive tool that was as stiff as a rod. He deliberately came on my face after fucking my mouth for ten minutes. He unloaded spurt after spurt on my face, some inside my nose, some in my eyes, and he even wiped his dick in my hair after he was done."

"As he refused to give me the bottle of water, I wiped it all down with my kerchief. We returned, and when I saw Sanjay and Swapna, I pretended to vomit. They provided me with a bottle, which I used to wash my face. As we walked back to our houses, Sanjay held my hand and supported me. I kissed Sanjay on the lips just before he dropped me."

"Hmm... Malti, you're finally telling the truth. It's a good thing you're no longer hiding it. It would assist us in determining the best course of action for you, "Roopa stated.

"I was Ranjan's girlfriend as of that evening. Swapna encouraged me, saying that I could give him my virginity on my wedding night. Every time we went to Sanjay's, it became an ordeal for Swapna and him to go upstairs ahead of us, while Ranjan and I kissed passionately in the darkness. It happened both ways - on the way to his place and on the way out."

"When Swapna wasn't around, he'd go upstairs by himself, leaving me in Ranjan's company."

"Unfortunately, he died," Roopa said.

"Kishore bhai and he could have been excellent sexual partners for you. They could have kept you pregnant year after year, ensuring your youth was not squandered."

Roopa finally advised her after hearing her detailed story.

"Sanjay is a good choice if you want to live a sexually promiscuous life. He encouraged you with Ranjan and may do so with Kishore bhai, but he hasn't done it with others, right?"

Malti gave a nod.

"It appears that even his mother understands him and has a thoughtful proposal for you."

"If all you care about are people who can make you happy in bed, marrying Sanjay will ensure that. He's a cuckold, and I'm sure he'd have Ranjan take you on your wedding night."

"But I haven't even met the other man my mother-in-law was referring to. He's much older, as old as your father-in-law," Malti explained.

"Listen, age is just a number," she said, explaining that "the first time he took me, he was 55 years old, and now he is 61. I'm 36 years old, but he made sure I was pregnant during this visit."

"Do you really think my husband isn't aware?"

"He ignores it, but approaches me for sex after I've been with my father-in-law. He enjoys fucking my sloshy, distended pussy and, you know what, he doesn't mind licking his stuff out sometimes."

"What?"

"Do you know why Ranjan came on your face and left his semen in your hair?"

"He wanted Sanjay to smell his semen. And Sanjay must have," she said.

"Your mother-in-law wants her lovely daughter-in-law to mate with real men so that her grandchildren are not only beautiful but also strong and healthy."

"My only concern is whether Sanjay can provide you with a comfortable life," Roopa explained.

"It's difficult to say," Malti admitted, "but I definitely think he understands me much better and will do his best to look after me."

"So, with Ranjan, there was only one blowjob and a lot of kissing? Poor soul, he couldn't even fully enjoy your charms."

"Oh no," a humiliated Malti exclaimed. Roopa's eyes widened when she learned that Malti had kept something from her.

"You are an incorrigible Malti," she slapped her buttocks.

"I gave him about two dozen blowjobs in almost six months. It was always in Sanjay's restrooms or on his balcony. Even in broad daylight at times. On most occasions, Swapna kept an eye out for us."

"I told him no intercourse until I was married, so he fucked my mouth whenever he could."

"OMG..." exclaimed a stunned Roopa.

Malti, having made up her mind, arrived promptly at our house at the usual time. My mother dispatched me on an errand after some small talk.

"Here are the papers," she said, adding, "I have found an auspicious date for the wedding. I'll speak with Kishore bhai to obtain the necessary support from him in order to avoid complications on your parents' side."

"Are you sure?" she inquired.

"But mother, I really want to understand why you're doing this?" Malti asked, nodding.

"We're both doing it for our families," she explained.

"You are a young and beautiful woman, far more beautiful than my son deserves. Allowing you to mate with these real men will do justice to your beauty. And by conceiving from these real men, you are reviving our family's gene pool."

"How am I going to pull this off?"

"There's nothing to it," she explained, "just spend some time with him; he'll have you pregnant in no time."

"I'm only giving him these pills to make sure he doesn't let you down. He's not as young as you are, but he's immensely talented. He's no prince charming, but he'll do you proud in the bedroom."

Learning some of this had jolted me to my core once more. Not because I realized I was being duped. I'd always suspected it, but I thought it was a closely guarded secret. The important people who were close to me were well aware of it. I summoned the courage to confront Swapna and learn from her - to find out if Malti was still hiding anything.

Swapna lived in a remote Mumbai suburb and married soon after Ranjan died. When I arrived at her workplace, I discovered she was pregnant and thus on maternity leave. I made a plan to meet Swapna without telling Malti. It was a long way to her house, so I informed Malti that I was on a business trip. She was at her parents' house for the birth of her child.

Swapna was overjoyed to see me and gave me a warm hug. She introduced me to her family; I'd never met them before, but they'd all heard about Malti and me. She realized why I was paying her a visit and told me we could talk later. They had a small bungalow, and Swapna set up our beds on the terrace that night so we could talk and spend more time together. She was almost in her ninth month of pregnancy, and her parents had heard so much about me and Malti that they didn't hesitate to suggest that we sleep upstairs. Swapna did it almost every night.

Swapna listened to what I had to say and began by apologizing "Sanjay, my apologies. What we did to you was unjust and unfair."

"Would you please forgive Ranjan and me?"

"I don't want to blame you or Ranjan, Swapna. I just want to know the truth. You know how much I adore Malti and want her to be happy."

She detailed everything and even answered all of my questions to the best of her ability. Some of the facts Roopa learned from Malti were things Swapna mentioned to me but Malti glossed over. By the time she finished her narration, it was already 2:00 a.m. I went downstairs to take a leak and returned with a bottle of water. She was waiting for me by the stairs when she pushed me up against the wall and kissed me. She had always been a tall woman, but due to her pregnant belly, she had grown significantly larger.

We made slow and delicate love on her bed, and after a very long break, I was feeling the warmth of a pussy, and I didn't last more than 5 minutes, as expected. She didn't mind because I had spent a lot of time orally pleasing her. She was overjoyed to be relieved in that way.

"Malti is a sexually submissive woman," Swapna exhaled as she drew her comforter over us and took me into her arms.

"To make matters worse, she is the most beautiful woman I've ever met."

"Ranjan was a true alpha male; he always took what he wanted and didn't care about the consequences."

"And honestly, Sanjay, you're not even a tenth of the man he was - both in size and character."

"The fact that he was a lower caste man and she was a Kokanatha Brahmin only fueled his relationship with her."

"Any real man, Sanjay, would have sniffed her out in a matter of hours," she emphasized.

vyasya
vyasya
995 Followers