My Loving Wife Malti Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers

"It's possible that your neighbor has already noticed it and is just waiting for the right moment."

"You do realize that, don't you?"

"You would have been duped one way or another. Someone else if it wasn't Ranjan."

We talked about other things for a while, and then she started kissing me again after about a half-hour or so. After a few kisses, she straddled my face and invited me to lick her pussy. I had just ejaculated inside her a half-hour before, so licking her pussy felt strange.

"Get used to it, Sanjay," she advised, adding, "Malti will love it when you do it to her."

I didn't wait for her approval and licked her the same way I licked Malti when she was full of Gaur's sperm. We had intercourse for the second time, and I lasted about 15 minutes this time. Gaur, on the other hand, could stroke my wife for 45 minutes if he wanted to.

"I always loved how you handle any adversity calmly," Swapna said as I left the next morning.

"Don't be bothered by this. Just keep in mind that finding the right sexual mate for your wife is preferable to having her choose it in such a situation."

"If for some reason you can't find any, perhaps I can persuade my husband; he's just like Ranjan," she said.

As usual, I returned home after work that night. Swapna had taught me a lot about Malti in the one night I spent with her. I realized that Malti would always intentionally gloss over some of the details and only gradually share more and more details. She waits for things to sink in before revealing the gruesome details, and in the case of Ranjan, she hid a lot of things. Besides, she kept changing her mind about my mother's plan, so I was perplexed as well.

to be continued...

vyasya
vyasya
992 Followers