My Lucky Week

Story Info
A continuation story of my luckiest day ever.
1.8k words
4.03
25.2k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY LUCKY WEEK (a continuation story of my luckiest day ever)

Where do I start? What a week it had been. All week long, while I was stuck at work, I had been in a very dreamy state. What caused this euphoric state to occur? Two exceptionally amazing women, Rebecca (my wife's best friend with some astounding features: silky long black hair, exceptionally pretty looks, a marvelous mouth (for both kissing and sucking), and let me not forget her mouth-watering voluptuous titties, but best of all...a pussy that just doesn't quit). In fact, I believe that Ms. Rebecca has quite the Energizer Bunny in her panties and she likes to keep it moving...if you know what I mean.

And don't let me forget my better half, Tawny. Tawny possessed some beautifully curly auburn locks and some very attractive and desirable features (amazing lips, wonderful tits, and an NFL cheerleader's ass that I would tap every day until I died if she would let me). I personally loved to kiss this woman because she had some incredibly passionate moves in her red seductive lips. Plus her sweet kisses always led to some extraordinary nights of sex.

So, just thinking of my incredible time with Rebecca and the fact that my wife Tawny graciously allowed me an amazing threesome with her best friend in our very own bed...well my dick couldn't be harder these days. In addition to the threesome fun we had a few days ago, Rebecca called Tawny one night, in a state of panic. She exclaimed that her plumbing was leaking everywhere...and it was an emergency and she needed to get a plumber quick to fix the situation. She asked Tawny for a number, but then Tawny suggested an alternative "I will just yell up to Brad and get him out of bed and send him over to your place right away." He can fix all sorts of things...Rebecca quickly thanked her and hung up.

A few minutes later, Tawny had me up and was practically pushing me out the door to go to the aid of her BFF. I grabbed my tool box and a few things I thought I might need and headed to Rebecca's house and I hoped that I didn't have to big of a project or mess to deal with.

Ten minutes later...I ring the door bell and I hear Rebecca yell "it's open, come in."

I haphazardly walk in with my tools and my hands completely full and I go right to her kitchen. I turn the corner and there is damn Rebecca walking towards me in some hot, ass lingerie. She is decked out in a red lacy teddy that had to be one size too small...obviously to accentuate her amazing features. In an instant, my tool box is on the table and my own tool is tenting my shorts and it is harder than my engineer's hammer.

My mouth is dry...and all I can say is "whoa!"

She grabs my hand and quickly pulls me toward her bedroom in the back and says let me show you the leaking problem. We walk immediately to her large white bedroom and I think for a second that the problem is in her bathroom...until she flops on the bed, unsnaps the buttons on her lingerie between her tasty pussy and her cute little asshole. Then ,she slides a finger down her very wet and glistening slit and holds it up for me to see and says..."damn plumbing has been leaking for three days and I need you to fix it...now please."

Well shit, I didn't get permission for this, but when a damn beautiful woman, lying half naked in bed exposes her most intimate and private area to you...well you need to deal with it and I did. So, I quickly peeled off my shirt and jeans, dropped my boxers, and I jumped into bed with this beautiful and very horny woman. In an attempt to locate the leak, I put my face right into the problem and I began probing with my tongue. "Yep, I said out loud...there is definitely a leak there and it is going to require a pipe to fix it." And I got to work. After a few minutes of eating Rebecca out and pleasuring her excited clit, I was in heaven as I was totally enjoying the lovely nectar of her pussy and gobbling up every drop of it. Unfortunately, the leak got even worse and the steady flow of her moist juices into my mouth nearly tripled. I had to do something fast, so I changed positions and had her lie in the missionary position.

I found my inch and half thick steel pipe and I quickly inserted it into her dripping outlet. I slid deep into her very wet and slippery cunny until my pipe was maxed out. Then, I placed put my rock hard arms at the sides of her shoulders and I began to pump her. Instantly, we were working like rowers on an Olympic crew team. In unison, she would bring her pussy up into the best possible position for max penetration and I would piston it like it was the last time I was every going to have sex. It was some amazing sex. I was fucking her brains out and her pussy felt like the finest silk scarf massaging and caressing my manhood. It just didn't get any better than this.

After nearly thirty minutes of pinning Rebecca to the bed and thinking I had worn out her pussy, she flipped the tables on me and she started rising up and then I fell back on to her king bed and like a cougar, she was on top of me. I never came out of her. In one fluid motion, she was now straddling me and I could feel her pubic bone getting friendly with my cock. I lifted my head up and began to suck on her lovely tits and bite down gently on her succulent nipples. It drove Becca a little crazy and when I sucked harder, she began to grind her pussy up and down my shaft wildly. I could feel every action and it felt like her vaginal walls were gripping me and squeezing me on each and every thrust. Wow, she was a little firecracker in bed. I switched my hands and moved them to her ass and gripped her ass cheeks in a way that I could push her hips closer together so she could feel the veins in my cock as I impaled her over and over. This took her over the edge and she began to gyrate in circles and reverse circles. I looked up at her face and she was all business. She was nearing the edge of orgasm and I just let her go. I did my best to stay up and inside of her as far as possible...until she groaned deeply. As she started coming down off her high...I pulled her ass tight to me and I shot my load deep into her womb.

We laid there a few minutes...totally spent and looking up at the ceiling while my hands naturally continued to grope her fine tits. Then, without saying a word, she moved and began to lick me clean. She laid there on her side...sucking my dick, licking it completely clean, and just smiling at me. Then she cooed and said..."thanks for fixing my leaking pipe Brad. I really needed that." "But I know it will be leaking again soon and it will need a professional's touch."

I simply joked with her and said "just call my secretary and she will send me over with a work order to fix it." We both laughed at that one and then we got out of bed...well sort of.

As she stood up, my cock was still savoring her lip action and it was quite hard, but when she reached over onto the bed to retrieve her lingerie...leaving her lovely ass wiggling there and just teasing me with her movements...well let's just say, I moved into positon and I began to plow her again. I spread her legs so I could get inside of her and she moved in a way to allow me complete access. She put her hands on the bed for stability and I reached down and cupped her breasts as I pummeled her pussy even more. I was taking it easy, watching my cock sliding easily into her pussy and back out and repeating the process over and over. I began caressing her soft ass cheeks and watching her little pucker hole flinch each time I slid into her pussy. I would have to tap that little brown hole sometime and completely bury my cock in her tight ass...but for now, I was going to enjoy this exquisite pussy ride until I popped.

I licked my fingers and got them nice and slimy and as she was coming back on me...I gently popped a finger into her backdoor and it made her grunt loudly as I unexpectedly penetrated her ass. She stopped for a second and then pushed back into me...then she let her pussy muscles take over as they were orgasming hard again. Her inner thigh muscles were like a vice on my manhood and that is all it took. I pushed into her hard one last time as wave after wave of my baby seed spray-painted deep into her sopping wet womb. We collapsed on the bed a minute and just kissed and cuddled each other. Sadly, I explained to her that I needed to be going as I had work later and still needed a few hours of sleep before my night shift or I would feel like shit all night.

She looked at me and said, "You know, when you get home tomorrow morning, Tawny will be headed to work...and I will be here...all alone and you will be at your house...all alone...so why don't you just come her after work to sleep and I will "take care" of you while you rest and that will give you something to think about tonight at work so it won't be shitty."

Inside my head, I wondered to myself..."did I marry the right woman, because all I wanted to do right now was screw Rebecca as badly as she wanted me." I nodded in agreement and said to her..."ok then, I will see you when I get off shift in the morning." With that, she gave me a key to her door and in her sexiest voice...she sort of whispered and cooed..."you know where I will be waiting..." Then she purred..."I will give you breakfast in bed..."

I headed out the door thinking to myself..."This has to be the luckiest week in my life."

To be continued...