My Lunch Date with You

Story Info
Woman humiliated by her man after following his commands.
1.8k words
3.73
38.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You left everything out for me, just like you said you would. It's 6 AM and you are already gone to your job. I knew I would see you later, but for now I was left staring at the dresser.

The same dresser you pushed me up against, bent me over and fucked me from behind last night. The same dresser where you grabbed my hair, pulled me back into you, and whispered what my task would be today. You felt so good, thrusting inside me, but I knew this morning I would be filled with dread.

There on the dresser was the small butt plug you liked to put in while we fucked, and an adult diaper you said I had to wear all day today. I had worn one in the house for you before, but never in public. I can't imagine walking down the streets of Manhattan with your pleasure plug altering my gait. Even worse, as I walk, I will need to try to make sure no one notices the bulk where my sleek panty lines usually are. I mean, maybe if I was a little bigger no one would notice. But whenever I put on the diaper for you at home, it stuck out on all sides.

Regardless, a promise is a promise and I wouldn't want to disappoint you, or face the punishment for my disappointment. I shower, and grab the sexiest bra in my collection. The sheer one with the black lace trim at the top that peaks out just right when I lean over in my tight red dress.

I clasp the bra and slide the silky dress over my 36 DD breasts. Looking in the mirror, I know I look good. I feel the material of the dress on my pert ass with no panties on, and it gets me hot. I wish you would just let me go out like this, without all of the extras. This I can handle, but this is not what you want.

I grab some lube and slide the butt plug in. My ass is ample and round. There is no way anyone will see any part of the butt plug, but I will know its there. I will have to walk down the street, hips swaying, with its girth stretching me. I shudder at the thought. This is going to be hard.

I pull the diaper off the dresser and examine it for a minute. It seems so bulky. Could you have found something more sleek for me? Or do you just want to embarrass me that much?

I slide my long legs through the holes and fasten the diaper at each side. I look in the mirror. Already hot from the butt plug, the inside of the diaper grazes my hard clit. I shudder, in spite of my trepidation.

Just then, I notice you have laid out shoes for my ensemble. The heels, they are way too high to keep from being noticed! Ugh, I am getting close to being late for work. I slip on the heels, yank the dress tight over the diaper, and head for the door, grabbing a long black trench coat. Maybe I can stay undercover for as long as possible.

I hail a cab and head for the office. No public transit for me today, not with what you are making me do. After getting my coffee and heading to my desk, walking slower and with significant discomfort compared to usual, my coworker asks me if I am feeling okay.

I tell her I am, just a headache. She asks to hang up my coat for me and I nearly scream No! at her suggestion. The coat is staying on. You won't know I cheated a little bit. After all, I cannot survive getting caught indulging your fantasies at work.

The clock keeps ticking and I know what is coming. Lunch time. Performance time.

I keep silently begging to be asked to skip lunch for a work project, but no such luck today. Not when I am supposed to meet you. Despite my trepidation, the diaper is getting sticky with my anticipation. I can't help but get hotter, and wetter

thinking of you and your predilections.

The clock strikes 12, no matter how much I don't want it to, and I know it is time. I grab my purse and head north one block to the café. Just like you promised, you are waiting for me at an outside table, nearly in the middle of the sidewalk. The sight of you watching me try to walk all plugged up with your diaper on makes me shiver, in spite of myself.

When I sit down at the table, I feel the moist diaper against my clit one more time. I shudder leaning backwards, momentarily forgetting about the butt plug. I gasp, loudly. It's a gasp of pleasure, followed by a moan.

Of course the waiter had arrived at our table while I was moaning in front of you. I sheepishly order a water and a sangria, thinking some liquid courage might help me meet your expectations at this lunch meeting.

You look at me, with that cool hard stare you have, and tell me you like it when I moan in public. I quickly look around and thank goodness no one has heard. Even better, you forgot to ask me to take off my trench coat, so I can still maintain some semblance of privacy. Then you surprise me with a new request.

You lean over, grab my neck, and put your lips right to my ear. You tell me you like my moaning, and that I should be rocking back and forth in my chair so I can feel the butt plug move in my hole. You want me to masturbate myself right here on the side of the street corner!

This wasn't part of our agreement, but I know I must obey.

Front to back I start to rock, rhythmically moving my hips, feeling the butt plug touch me in my most sensitive areas. Feeling the cotton of the diaper on my clit. Feeling my slit grow wetter and wetter. You ask me if I am wet and I nod, vigorously. Yes, yes, I am soaked, I tell you.

You remind me to drink up. Keeping my promise I grab the sangria and chug it all, never stopping once. The waiter comes back while I am looking like a day drinking lush. He asks if I would like another and you tell him I would, and tell him that I am never satisfied.

When I hear you say that, my cunt is on fire. I am ashamed, and stare at my lap while you order lunch for both of us. The second sangria arrives, and you tell me to drink even faster this time. You tell me its time for my performance.

I know what you want me to do, but I still can't believe you want me to do it in public, here, on a busy street corner, in the middle of lunch hour, in the biggest, busiest city on earth. I hear your commanding voice say NOW.

And I know I must obey. Right there on the sidewalk, in my tight red dress, on a warm summer day, with my high heels on, at a sophisticated café, I start to dribble piss in my diaper.

You know I am doing it because of the look on my face, but you order me to go faster, to push that piss out of me. To wet my diaper like my cunt is wet. And I do. I push out a stream so fast and hard that I almost orgasm. Feeling the weight and wetness in the diaper against my clit is nearly too much for me to bear.

Then I hear it. I can't fucking believe it. I hear dripping, then splashing. I can feel it! Piss is running down my legs, down the legs of the chair, through my dress, and on to the sidewalk. It's splashing everywhere. There is a huge puddle under me and I am mortified.

You are grinning like you know something I don't. You must have done something to the diaper. This has never happened at home. My piss always stays against my skin, not flowing everywhere like this.

I grab my purse and wrap my soaked ass in my coat and run for the café bathroom. I can't believe what you have done to me. I have no idea if anyone has seen what you did to me. Other people, business people, must have seen me piss myself. The street is full of people!

I grab a stall and start to cry softly. How could I have been so stupid to get myself in a situation like this? Worse yet, why am I so turned on by it?

I hear another woman wash her hands and leave the bathroom, and then I let out sobs. I start to remove the piss filled diaper and realize I have no panties to put on.

Still sobbing, I hear the door creak open then slam shut. Someone is moving something loudly. I am scared it's a maintenance person and try to stop sobbing, holding the diaper wondering what to do.

Just then, to my surprise, you tell me to open the stall door. I do and I see you look at me with that look. That you mush fuck me right now look. And I forget about the embarrassment for a moment, seeing that look in your eyes. I want you to fuck me too. Right now.

You force my dress up, over my waist and grab the soaked diaper out of my hand. You are laughing to yourself, and tell me I am a good piss whore. The best piss whore he has ever had. My cunt tingles again at your rough words and your rough hands on my body.

You bend me over to fuck me, just like last night. But this time my slick, shaved cunt is dripping with piss, in a public bathroom. When I bend over to get my reward, you flick the butt plug sending shivers up my spine. You tell me you didn't think I would do it and you are very, very proud.

You put your rigid cock in me quickly, and start pounding my soaking hole. I start to scream in pleasure, I just can't help it. You tell me to keep it down, but I can't.

The shame and embarrassment combined with your lust are too much for me. You tell me there will be a punishment for failing to keep quiet. You grab the soaking wet diaper from my hand and shove it into my mouth. I taste my piss and start to convulse in an orgasm like no other.

I wonder what else you have in store for me while I keep getting pounded so hard. I can't wait for you to fill me with your cum.