My Lusty Landlady Ch. 05

Story Info
Michael turns his attentions to Dorothy’s sister, Julia.
8.9k words
4.64
6.7k
18
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this fifth instalment of My Lusty Landlady, Michael turns his attentions to Dorothy's sister and the twins,' Aunt Julia.

He draws her into his web of control, after initially unsettling her.

All of the sex happens in the kitchen in this chapter.

You can read this chapter as a stand alone, but to get the full picture it's best to read the previous instalments.

My Lusty Landlady - Chapter 05

Dot looked at me for a split second and then grabbed her phone, scrolled for a number and hit the dial button.

"Go downstairs Neil." I said. He nodded and left the room.

I stood in front of Dot and placed her free hand on my balls. She fondled them as she spoke.

"Jules, it's me."

"Hey what's up?" Julia replied, "Emily ok?"

"Yeah, fine. Have you been enjoying having my daughter there?" Dorothy asked.

"Oh yes, very much."

"I bet you have."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Julia said, somewhat prickly.

"You know exactly what it means. Get over here now, I want to talk to you." Dot said sternly.

"Have you spoken to Emily?" Julia asked.

"Yes and she's told me everything."

"Told you what exactly?" Julia sounded alarmed.

"You know."

"I honestly don't."

"Just get over here." Dorothy commanded.

"You're not going to make a scene are you?" her sister asked meekly.

Dorothy put the phone down and turned to Michael.

"That'll panic the shit out of her. She'll be straight over." I smiled and sucked on both of Dorothy's nipples briefly, then looked her in the eyes intensely.

"What do I need to know?"

"We used to make out when we were younger." she said.

"You and your sister?" I clarified.

"Yeah."

"You told me you've never licked pussy."

"I haven't. I'm her younger sister. She did all the seducing and licking." Dot explained.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Same reason I got Emily out of the house, shame. Sending her to Julia's is like a lamb to the slaughter. Except my daughter is no lamb."

"So why did you do it?" I asked. Dorothy paused for a moment before answering.

"I just didn't want to see it happening. With Emily and Neil, I couldn't turn a blind eye as it was under my roof."

"But given your own history, isn't that hypocritical?" I admonished.

"Why should my kids repeat my mistakes? she argued.

"Enjoying getting your pussy licked isn't a mistake. You don't need to feel shame." I counselled.

"You do when it's your sister." Dot said.

"You're not the first and you won't be the last. Historically, incest was common place in certain cultures." I told her.

"I wanted to shield my kids from it."

"Too late, they already had sex with each other." I pointed out.

"Yes and I often ask myself if I did something to bring it out in them. Or more likely, if Julia did something. I suspect she deflowered my daughter some time ago. I see the way she looks at her. Emily likes pussy, so probably made it easy."

"Then how do you explain Emily and Neil?"

"Once you cross the line with relatives it becomes less taboo. I suspect if Emily got involved with Julia, she probably made the first move on Neil. Given how he's wanked in front of me, I'm sure he would be happy to have sex with his sister."

"So incest runs in the family?" I quipped.

"You have no idea!" she exclaimed. I took in this new information. "You're hard again. Is it me fondling your balls or the incest talk?" Dorothy asked.

"All of it, the taboo is exciting. Fucking mother and daughter is one hell of a turn on, especially when they're both so incredibly sexy. I'm also exploring my bi side with Neil, but mostly it's you." I told her.

"Really?" Dorothy was sceptical given what I'd just admitted.

"You don't get it, do you?" I said, searching her eyes for a reaction.

"Get what?" she asked.

"You've brought this out in me."

"I think it was already there." she laughed, almost scornful.

"If I'd never come here, I wouldn't have discovered this side of myself." I said.

"So it's all my doing?" she mocked, slightly annoyed at the perceived blame. Nothing to do with you?

"It was both of us. I think we're soulmates, two peas in a pod. You're the yin to my yang. We've unleashed a power here. I've never been so attracted to anybody in my life. You said exactly the same thing."

"Maybe you're just cunt struck." she laughed. "You're young and I came on to you."

"And I responded willingly. Look what you've nurtured. Something in me that I never knew was there." Dorothy kissed me passionately.

"I feel like I love you already." she said. "I know it sounds utterly ridiculous for a woman in her forties to be saying that to a teenager. "I think a little afternoon delight has made me crazy!"

"I might be young but I'm man enough to rule your household." I asserted.

"I know you are, my darling." Dot sucked on my cock a little to pacify me.

"Do you think that's all this is, a bit of slap and tickle?" I asked. She gave my cock a few more slurps while thinking.

"No, you're right, this is powerful, something rare and unusual. Neil has told me a lot about you over the last year. I think he's always looked up to you."

"He has been my shadow at college." I smiled.

"Perhaps I've built up a fantasy in my head about you. One of the reasons I wanted you to come here. I felt your presence before we even met. Then I saw you and I was intoxicated. You triggered something in me too. That's why I came on so strong. I already know I would go to the ends of the earth for you. That can't just be about sex." Dot paused for a while, worried she'd revealed too much. " Do you feel the same?"

"Yes, I feel exactly the same. When two people are right for each other, magic happens, but I want something more." I told her.

Dorothy was visibly shaking, "What more is there but love?" she asked, kissing my face and lips, "What else do you want?"

"Total possession of you." I told her. She paused for a moment, stunned.

"Is that healthy?" Dot's mind was spinning.

"It's who we are, Dot. I know that you want it by how you react. I've brought out your submissive side, that's what's been triggered in you. Look at what we've already done: I've fucked you and your daughter in every hole, sucked off your son and now I'm going to use your sister. You've gone with it because you've finally found a man to serve: Me." Cum was running down Dorothy's legs as she trembled. "You want this version of me as much as I do. If it was just the two of us fucking, sure we'd have one hell of a time, but involving your family is even more delicious. Me being the controller of it all is irresistible. I know you feel that too. Deep in your heart and soul." Dot was shuddering. "This transcends sex. It's about a lasting inner contentment, fulfilling who we are. It's fucking spiritual!" I declared.

"Oh my God, I'm having an orgasm. What's wrong with me? Getting turned on by you fucking my kids!"

"And your sister," I reiterated, 'imagine me fucking her while you kiss me. You'll get to see her naked and have her tongue in your cunt again. This time you can return the favour." Dot spasmed once more. I held her close as she felt the waves of pleasure take her to the most unusual orgasm I'd ever witnessed in a woman. Completely achieved through words and mental stimulation, "Nothing's wrong, everything's right. See how we want the same things?" I soothed.

"Oh Michael, can't believe I came just through talking. See what you do to me? You're silver tongued. You could talk anybody into following you and doing your bidding."

"We talked each other into this. We're in it together." I laid her down on the bed, pushed my cock against her soaking wet gash and slid inside. Her pulsing cunt gripped my cock and then relaxed to allow my length all the way in, "I just need to know if you're with me a hundred per cent." I said, as I gently fucked her.

"Haven't I already proven that I am? I'll do anything for you. Serve you in any way you desire." she purred, "Oh God yes, fuck me, darling!" she moaned. Dot's passion was building with the rhythm of our screwing, "Any time, any place, anywhere. You can fuck and suck whoever you want and I'll never question you. I belong to you, I'm yours. You own me for as long as you want me. I'll obey you always. Use me for your pleasure at all times. It's crazy but I love you. Oh God, Fuck me Michael! Fuck this cunt that you own! I need your cock in me! Oh God, I'm cumming again!!!!" Dot was about to scream but I put my hand over her mouth to stifle it. I didn't want Neil interrupting us again. Floods of her cunt juice squirted over me and the bed. Everywhere was soaked.

I started pumping into her furiously and felt my balls tingling, "I'm close my beautiful whore." I told her.

"Oh yes, Michael, I need your cum inside me. Let's seal our pact." Dorothy pleaded, hitting several more orgasmic aftershocks and gripping me tight.

"The pact was sealed the moment we laid eyes on each other. Take my spunk in your pussy! Or I should say, my pussy. I own your cunt now. I own all your holes." I moaned as I shot a big load into my sexy submissive's glorious hole. Dorothy felt it coating her pussy walls and had another orgasm while I spurted more ropes of spunk into her, emptying my balls. She was having multiple climaxes at will now. Her pleasure was almost unbearable.

We held onto each other for dear life until our mutual pleasure began to subside. I kissed Dorothy tenderly and she returned it sucking on my lips and slipping her tongue into my mouth. We stayed like this for some time. Our bodies were a sticky mess.

"That's the most spectacular sex I've ever had. If I died now I'd be happy. It can't possibly get better than that." Dorothy eulogised.

"It was magnificent. It was about the meeting of minds and bodies in unison. I've never experienced anything remotely like that Dot. Please don't die," I joked, "as I want to repeat it again and again. For me, you are the fuck of the century. No, the fuck of all eternity. We are each other's muse. The light we need to create our bedroom art." I pontificated, a bit pretentiously but no less heartfelt.

"Maybe you'll kill me with your cock." she laughed, surveying the wreckage of our debauchery. "We better take a shower and clean this place up before my sister gets here." Dot sighed.

As I contemplated what the next steps were going to be, the front door opened and we heard a woman's voice.

"Hello! Hello!! It's me! Where are you?"

"Too late. It's Julia. She has her own key." Dorothy said.

"We're in here!" the twins called from the kitchen. We heard Julia close the front door and go to them.

"We'll clean up later. Go downstairs and talk to her as if you're angry." I instructed.

"I'm sticky and my pussy is dripping with cum. She'll see it running down my legs." Dot protested.

"Good. I want her to." I told her. She looked at me doubtfully.

"At least my boobs are dry now, if a little cum stained." Dorothy laughed. She slipped on her tennis skirt with no knickers and a tight, figure hugging top with no bra, as per the house rules.

"Your tits look amazing." I told her, as I fondled them, her nipples instantly hard and pushing through her top.

"We stink of sex," Dot laughed, "she'll smell us coming."

"I'm counting on it." I smiled.

"You're so bad." Dot kissed me and fondled my cock one more time before going downstairs to the kitchen, where Emily and Neil were greeting her sister.

"Aunt Julia!" I heard Emily's elated voice cry out.

"Hi sweetheart. How are you?"

"Good thanks. You?"

"All the better for seeing you." Julia replied. There was a silence as they hugged, probably mashing their tits together. They are definitely fucking, I thought as I listened to their conversation and the revealing pauses.

"Hello Neil." Julia said after a while.

"Hi Aunt Julia." the nerdy bitch replied.

"What's that smell in here?" Julia asked.

"I'll open a window." Dot said, getting to the kitchen in the nick of time before Emily could say anything and give the game away, "It's a bit musty in here."

I put on my trousers, minus underwear, and a T-shirt and went downstairs. I stood outside the kitchen listening, as I wanted to time my entrance perfectly.

"What's this, braless Saturday?" Julia quipped. "And both wearing matching skirts, how cute. Are you about to play tennis? If you are, you both forgot your knickers." Dorothy laughed at Julia's attempts to brazen things out. She didn't seem to notice my jizz running down her younger sister's legs, "Your hair looks like you've been dragged through a hedge backwards, Dorothy. Did you just get up?"

"So what's been going on with you and Emily?" Dorothy asked accusingly, deflecting Julia from focusing on their skimpy outfits and looking like they'd been fucked all afternoon.

"Mum!" Emily protested, but then she realised something was afoot and decided to play along.

"I don't know what you mean." Julia bluffed, "Do you Emily?"

"Oh no, Aunty Julia. We've been having a wonderful time enjoying some Aunt and Niece bonding." Emily said flirtatiously.

"Couldn't have put it better myself." Julia smiled at her sister, all innocently.

Before Dorothy could say anything else, I walked into the kitchen and smiled at Julia, who was sitting on a chair at the table. I noticed her long blonde hair and tight summer dress, compressing her big tits. It rose up to her thighs as she sat there and I got a glimpse of her sexy red knickers.

"Hello. You must be Aunt Julia." I said, taking in her hourglass figure.

"And you must be the new lodger." Julia said, checking me out. I walked towards her and she made a point of eyeing up my package. I pulled on my trousers so she could see the outline of my hard cock. She was taken aback at me having an erection, but said nothing.

"I'm Michael." I said, making a huge deal of shaking Julia's hand while looking down at her tits. They were the same shape as Dorothy and Emily's, fully rounded with bullet nipples but even bigger. I purposely looked at them for an embarrassingly long time and showed her my erection again so she knew exactly what I was about. Aunt Julia blushed, obviously not expecting a young lad to be as brash and confident as me.

"I'm Dorothy's wayward older sibling." she said flirtatiously, clearly liking what she saw.

"By two years." Dot clarified.

"So what's going on? You've called me over here and apparently want to have a private discussion in front of your lodger while dressed as sluts?" I laughed out loud, Julia was razor sharp.

"Oh don't mind me," I said, "I've just come down to get a cup of coffee."

"Oh I don't mind you at all," Julia said, "and judging by your erection you don't mind me either."

"Julia!" Dot chided in mock horror.

"Oh did I say something I shouldn't have?" Julia smirked, thinking she had the upper hand. She was about to have the rug comprehensively pulled out from under her.

"Would you like a cup or a mug, Michael?" Emily sweetly offered.

"A mug please." I answered, ever so politely.

"So Dorothy, is there something you want to say to me?" Julia probed, wondering what the hell was going on.

Dorothy looked at me unsure of what to do. I smiled as I dropped my trousers, went up behind Emily and rubbed my hard cock against her arse. She immediately stopped pouring the coffee and rubbed back against my dick. I then slid it into her already soaking wet pussy as Emily gasped. Julia sat there open mouthed, utterly staggered at me openly fucking her niece.

"What the hell?" was all she could say, looking at Dorothy briefly and then returning her gaze to her niece getting nailed in her sister's kitchen by the teenage lodger.

"Your niece has got a wonderfully tight cunt, Aunt Julia." I said as I banged away in Emily's snatch, "Can you see how deep inside her I am?" I turned Emily to the side to give her aunt a better view of us fucking. The young hussy was moaning loudly as Neil pulled down his trousers, took his cock out and wanked it right next to his aunt. Julia's mouth ran dry and she could feel her own pussy juicing up.

"Have I walked into a porn shoot? What the fuck is going on? When did you start wanking in public, Neil?" Julia was completely befuddled and didn't know whether to look at me fucking Emily, Neil's cock or her sister."

"Show your pussy to your sister, Dot." I ordered. Dorothy walked over and stood in front of Julia. She lifted her tennis skirt, exposing her shaven slit. The older sibling sat there stunned for a moment, uncertain what to do. She couldn't take her eyes off Dot's shaven haven.

"Sweet Jesus, what's going on in here? Your cunt's dripping, Dorothy and your legs are soaking wet!"

Going for broke, Dot stopped pretending to be inhibited, "It's Michael's spunk running down my legs," she said sweetly, "he was fucking me just as you came in."

"Have you set me up?!" Julia demanded, glaring at her sister. She was clearly flustered but also incredibly aroused. I spun Emily around, keeping my cock inside her as we manoeuvred ourselves over to the kitchen table. The slutty niece bent right over it and her legs began trembling as I pounded her tight young pussy. Emily was making all kinds of sex noises now, oohing and ahhing.

"Are you in on it too, Emily?!" Julia roared, pissed off that her young lover was getting fucked right in front of her.

"No, I didn't know they'd called you, Aunt Julia, I swear! Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" Emily shrieked as she shuddered to orgasm. Emily's cum juice splashed over my cock and on the floor.

Not sure what to do, Julia looked at the orgiastic spectacle going on around her, "Well I'm glad you're all having such a great time. Quite frankly, I'm fucking jealous!" she said honestly.

"Then lick your sister's pussy," I said, still pounding Emily's cunt, "just you like you used to." This was news to Neil but not Emily. Julia had confided in her niece as part of her seduction a long time ago. It was one of the reasons Emily had become more unboundaried at home, but interestingly hadn't told her brother about the family lesbian incest. Aunt and niece had been fucking each other regularly for over a year now. Julia looked at her sister indignantly.

"You told him about us?" she asked in disbelief.

"I'm sure you've told Emily." Dot retorted.

"She's family, not a stranger." Julia tried to defend herself.

"And that makes it alright, does it?" Dot laughed. Julia knew she'd been snookered. "Besides, Michael's not a stranger. He's Neil's friend."

"Aunt Julia, all your secrets are safe with me." I assured her.

"And with me," Emily added, "I didn't even tell Neil."

"We're all of the same mind in this room. This is the first I've heard of it Aunt Julia and I would never tell another living soul outside of this room." Neil assured his aunt, sounding surprisingly mature. He really was a good enabling little bitch.

"Michael's part of the family now too." Dot added. Julia nodded in appreciation of the secret pact.

"I'm glad we're all of the same mind. Thank you for reassuring me." Julia said. Feeling safer, her attention turned towards her sister's cunt, which was staring her in the face. Dot had kept her skirt lifted up the whole time. "Just look at that beautiful beaver," she purred, "all puckered out like it's trying to shake my hand." No longer able to resist touching it, Julia gently stroked Dot's labia minora, "I've missed these beautiful lips, little sister." she said, playing with Dot's cunt flaps, pulling them apart and slipping a finger inside her pussy. Julia looked over at me plugging her niece, realising a unique opportunity was opening up before her. "I don't know who the fuck you are young man, but I like your style." she declared. With that, she grabbed Dot by the arse and buried her face in her sister's soaking wet cunt. "Oh fuck you taste good, Dotty. Your cunt smells of sex."