My Lusty Landlady Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I should think it does, we've been fucking for hours." Dot revealed.

"You delicious slut. I'm glad you didn't wash the cum out of your pussy." Julia added as she licked at her sister's labia, sucked on her clit and finally plunged her tongue deep into Dot's welcoming hole. She got a generous mouthful of my jizz in the process. "Your spunk tastes gorgeous, Michael." she complimented, as she licked and lapped at her sister's juicy gash.

"You're actually tasting a number of loads there and here comes another one." I grinned, ploughing Emily as hard as I could now.

"I want it in my mouth." Julia begged.

"Happy to oblige." I said as I took my cock out of her niece's cunt and thrust it into Julia's mouth.

"Oh Michael, I was enjoying that!" Emily complained.

"Don't worry, you little harlot, I'll finish you off in a minute." I assured her.

I kissed Dot as her sister slurped on me like a suction pump. Julia was amazing at sucking cock, her mouth felt like a pussy as she flicked her tongue underneath my shaft, driving me wild. I was already impressed! She kept sucking and licking me until I erupted and shot a huge load down her throat. She made me cum so hard that my spunk overflowed and spilled out all over her summer dress.

"Christ, you taste divine!" she exclaimed, "So much cum!!"

"Glad you like it. Welcome home, Aunt Julia." I said as I shot another couple of extra spurts for good measure. She was struggling to swallow it all so I took my cock out of her mouth and guided Dot to snog her and share the load. Dot sat on her sister's lap as they kissed and swapped cum.

"Your tits look so good in this tight top, Dotty." Julia said, as she hiked it up and played with her sister's bare breasts, "Love that you're not wearing a bra." she said, snogging her and dripping spunk from her chin onto her boobs.

"You're getting cum all over them." Dot said, turned on by her sister's wanton behaviour.

"I better lick it up then." Julia said, and ran her tongue over Dot's heaving melons.

I ploughed my still hard, cum covered cock back into Emily's hole, "Happy now you greedy little slut?" I asked Emily.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she affirmed.

"You're still hard, you dirty bastard?" Julia said, incredulous.

"It rarely goes down." I told her.

"He's insatiable." Emily laughed, as I fucked her.

"Gotta love young men!" Julia chuckled, as she massaged Dot's tits, with cum dripping down her chin.

"Oh Michael, yes!!!" the slut niece moaned.

"Give my niece a good fucking." Julia encouraged, "Thanks for sharing his cum with me Em." she laughed.

"Glad you enjoyed it, Aunty Julia. He cums like a fountain!"

"While we're on the subject of cum, I think this is a good time to mention that I know you're on the pill, Emily. I haven't just been fucking you willy nilly." I said, pounding away in the tight young hussy's hole.

"How do you know that?" she asked, barely able to concentrate with my cock hitting her G-spot.

"Your brother let it slip one day at college." Neil looked shocked, clearly not remembering. "We were discussing methods of birth control in young women and your name came up." I told Emily.

A light went on in Neil's head, "Oh yeah," he said, "how the hell did you remember that?"

"I remember everything." I informed him.

"Well thanks for giving a shit. Most men wouldn't." she said, as I gave her a particularly hard thrust. "Oh fuck that feels so good!" Emily moaned, as I kept up my rhythm. "You're going to make me cum again."

"I wouldn't have let you get fucked like this if you weren't on some form of contraception." Dot added, enjoying her sister's hands on her tits.

"I went on it originally hoping to fuck my brother," Emily said, "but Mum scuppered that." Neil looked abashed. I figured he brought up the subject of birth control in college because he wanted to confide in me that he was planning to fuck his sister. I guess he was too scared to tell me the full story back then.

"All's well that ends well." Dorothy said to her daughter, "You can enjoy his cock at will now."

"At Michael's will." Emily corrected in between moans. Her mother smiled and nodded.

"You don't have to worry about that with me, Michael." Julia said, "I'm safe."

"Thanks for the heads up." I said, not probing further, same way I handled things with Dorothy. Mature women can take care of themselves. I didn't need the detail unless they wanted to tell me.

"Speaking of head, I want another load in my mouth!" The slut aunt insisted.

"I'll see what I can do, you cum slut!" I chuckled.

"Oh fuck your cock feels so good Michael." Emily cried. "Ah yes, Michael, yes!!" she had a huge orgasm and gripped my tool. "Oh shit, I'm fucking cumming!!!" the young jezebel whimpered.

"How does my niece's cunt feel when she cums?" Julia asked, slightly jealous of us both.

"Just like your sister's, nice and tight." I informed her.

"Actually I know on both counts. I used the strap on with Emily this morning." Julia chuckled.

"You never used a strap on with me." Dot said, feeling up Julia's boobs through her dress.

"No, but I could only get a couple of fingers in you back then," Julia said, rubbing her sister's nipples with her thumbs, "you were very tight."

"Those were the days." Dot laughed, "Wish you had fucked me with a strap on," she added, kissing her sister's neck, "I always wanted you to use toys on me."

"We can make up for lost time." Julia assured her, as she took Dot's nipples in her mouth again, making her moan.

"I'll be fucking you soon, Aunt Julia." I told her.

"Will you now, you dirty fucker!" she grinned.

"As inevitable as death and taxes." I quipped, feeling my balls tighten.

"I think you may be bang on - pun intended." she giggled, as I shot another load into Emily, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" I shouted.

"Oh yes, Michael, I can feel your cum splashing me!!" The niece whimpered.

"Oh God Emily, your pussy is so tight." I finished another couple of squirts in her and allowed the orgasm to subside. I pulled my cock out and the young minx turn around and kissed me. I fondled her tits as my cum trickled down her legs.

"That's not fair, I wanted another load," Julia said, still licking and sucking on her sister's bullet nipples.

"You greedy sluts are going to have to learn to share." I laughed as I lifted Emily up and laid her on the kitchen table, "You can lick it out of her." I told Julia. She didn't need a second invitation and got up from her chair and lapped at Emily's cunt, licking my jizz out and swapping it with Dorothy.

"Want a taste Neil?" Julia offered. I nodded to him that it was acceptable and he went over and snogged his aunt and mother and then went down for his turn licking out his sister's pussy. This went on for long enough for all of their tongues to give Emily another orgasm and Julia got splashed yet again as more cum squirted on her sullied summer dress, "Your little cunt squirts magnificently, Em. You're definitely one of us!" she smiled.

"Oh Aunty Julia, I love your tongue in me. Please tell me you'll never stop licking me out!" Emily pleaded.

"Never!" Julia confirmed.

"That's guaranteed." I told her, "Your aunt's tongue was made for licking and sucking." Julia beamed a smile at me.

Once Emily was spent, the slut aunt turned her attention back to her sister. She sat back down and had Dorothy stand up again, going for another deep dive into her pussy. In between licks she checked for a reaction. "How's my tongue feel in your cunt, Sis?"

"Oh, just like the old days." Dorothy moaned, as her legs started to tremble and her orgasm built. "You're an expert pussy licker!"

"I could eat you out all day. Spray me with your cunt juice, just like you used to." Julia demanded, echoing my earlier comment. She grabbed Dot's arse, pulling her tight to her mouth, so she could get her tongue deeper into her sister's warm hole. "I've missed your pussy so much. Your cum coated cunt is wonderful!" Julia purred, her alliteration rivalling my own. When she'd finished tonguing her out, Julia sucked hard on Dorothy's clit and she could feel her younger sibling starting to shudder. "Here she cums again!" Julia announced. She was rewarded with a massive squirt of Dorothy's juices all over her face and chest, which further soiled her dress. "You sprayed me like a whore!" Julia cried, licking up as much of Dot's cum as she could manage.

Amazed by the two sisters, especially Julia's language, I wanted to join in. I took my cock out of Emily, who was on the verge of cumming again.

"Hey, what the fuck?" Emily started to protest. "Thaht's the second time you've stopped!"

"Neil, come and fuck your greedy, cock hungry sister." Emily's annoyance was replaced with a smile as Neil had his trousers off in record time and came behind Emily, rubbing his cock against her love tunnel.

"Oh finally we get to fuck, bro!" Emily purred, but before Neil could slip his length into her cunt, she stopped him, "Wait a minute," she said as she took Neil's shirt off, "I want you naked."

"You too!" Neil declared, as he took off Emily's blouse and sucked on her tits. His sister's melons were now distracting him from fucking her.

I pulled Dot away from Julia's tonguing and bent her over her sibling's lap, ramming my cock in her from behind.

"Michael, you spoilsport, I was enjoying licking her cunt!" the older slut complained.

"Plenty more where that came from." I promised, as I smashed into Dot's twat. The sisters snogged as Dot massaged Julia's boobs some more through her defiled frock.

"This dress is soaked!" Dot told her.

"I want Michael to take it off me when he's done fucking you." she replied.

Julia cupped her sister's tits in her hands as they French kissed. She then pulled Dot's top off completely. "I can't get enough of these magnificent jugs. I've missed them." she whispered to her sister as they kissed. In between snogging the sisters watched Neil playing with Emily's tits, "What a treat seeing the twins make out," Julia said, "bet you wish you hadn't been so bloody prudish now, Sis." I gave Dot an extra hard thrust to underline her sister's point.

"I sent her to you, where's the gratitude?" Dot fired back.

"Here's my gratitude." Julia said, pulling hard on her nipples, "Fuck her good Michael, she's an absolute whore at heart."

"As are you." I told her.

Julia chuckled as she got underneath us and tongued her sister's clit while I pounded her, "I love your tasty snatch, Dotty. Watch your kids fuck as we make you cum." Julia bit and licked her sister's clit as I fucked her hard. Moaning heavily now, Dot turned her eyes to the live porn show about to happen. Julia was also keeping her eye on her niece and nephew. "You look so hot in that tennis skirt, Em." Julia shouted from her position at Dot's pussy. "

"Easy access." Emily replied as her aunt chuckled.

"Stop sucking her tits and get your cock in her Neil." Julia instructed. I'd already told him to do it so he didn't need my further permission.

Neil took his aunt's encouragement and buried his cock deep inside his sister's cunt, "I love you, Em." he declared and fucked her hard. Emily was already close to cumming, she'd been on the verge from me banging away inside her.

Dot suddenly burst into another orgasm caused by her sister's tongue and helped along by the sight of her twins fucking. She pissed more juices over Julia's face.

"What a horny slag you are, Sis! Getting off on watching your kids fuck." Her older sibling laughed as she licked more juice from Dot's hole.

When Dorothy was done with her orgasm, I pulled Julia up on to her knees and shoved my cock into her mouth. She cleaned my cock and gave my balls a good grope. I sat her back in the chair when she was done and told Dot to rub her sister through her panties.

Dot felt Julia's wet snatch through her knickers as they both watched the twins fucking. I got behind the slutty aunt, fondling her tits through the drenched dress as Dot frigged her sister's clit. Julia turned towards me and we snogged, moaning from the attention she was getting to her tits and clit.

"You want to keep that dress on, don't you." I said to her.

"Very perceptive. It makes me feel like a slut." she revealed.

"You are a slut." I told her and she kissed me harder.

"You can take it off when it's time to fuck me."

"You're a good Aunt Julia," I told her. Massaging her tits roughly and snogging her face off, "and one of the biggest whore's I've ever met." I added, turning her on even more.

"You have no idea how much I want you right now." she told me, as Dot worked her clit.

"Oh fuck Neil, I'm gonna cum all over your big cock." Emily suddenly screamed and shuddered to another massive climax, squirting over Neil's cock. Julia almost came on the spot watching her niece climax.

"That was quick Em!" Julia said through her moans, "So fucking hot though!!"

"I was already nearly coming from Michael's cock." Emily whimpered through the orgasm aftershocks.

"Of course you were, darling." Julia mumbled transfixed at the sight of her niece's pleasure and approaching her own peak from her sister's clit rubbing, "Oh God, Dotty, my panties are soaking! I'm pissing cunt juice!" she breathed, as I pulled the slut aunt's nipples through her cum splattered dress. Her legs were getting sticky from the cum oozing out of her snatch and she turned back to me, "Feel my tits, you big heavy handed bastard." and we snogged again.

Neil carried on pumping his sister until he shot jets of cum deep inside her wet hole, "I can feel your spunk inside me." Emily whimpered as she rode his cock, using the table for leverage and pushing back against him.

"Fuck that lovely cock, Em!" Julia encouraged, as Dot ramped up the pressure on her sister's clit. The aunt was close to squirting now as she in turn massaged Dot's tits with a relish and passion they'd both missed.

"I love your hands on me, Jules. I want to taste your pussy." Dot told her.

"You never did all those years ago."

"You should've made me do it. I just needed a push. I've been licking out Emily."

"So have I!" Julia laughed.

To assist Dot in her quest to lick her sister out, I bent her over and resumed fucking her from behind. A moaning Dorothy hiked up Julia's defiled dress and pulled down her soaking wet knickers. She paused to sniff and lick them and then buried her face in Julia's cunt. The older sibling had a landing strip of blonde pubes but her pussy was otherwise smooth.

"Love watching you fuck my sister, Michael." Julia purred, as she stood up and pulled her pussy lips apart so it was easier for Dot to get her tongue inside the hot cunt hole. She held onto Julia's arse cheeks for support as she tongued out her sibling's juicy twat.

"God you're soaking." Dot said.

"Everyone's been spewing cum over me and you've been rubbing my clit, what do you expect?" Julia said huskily, full of lust. I adjusted my position to allow Dorothy to pull her sister a little closer and move her mouth to Julia's swollen clit. The aunt instantly went crazy at having her clit sucked and licked.

"Ohhh God, yes! I can't tell you how long I've wanted this!" Dot kept sucking on her throbbing bud and slipped a couple of fingers inside her pussy. "Oh fuck me, Dotty, fuck me!" Julia screeched.

Then it was Dorothy's turn to scream, "Fuck Michael, you're going to make me squirt again!" Both mother and aunt shuddered to a climax simultaneously. There was a cacophony of high pitched howls as they reached powerful orgasms and spasmed their way through multiple waves of climax. While Dorothy was squirting on my cock, her sister was pissing cum all over Dot's face. This squirting business was definitely a family trait and Julia seemed to be the queen of it. Their orgasms went on for what felt like ages and they trembled with multiple aftershocks, squirting all the while. When the frenzy had finally relented, I took my cock out of Dot and saw her face was soaked.

"You've showered your sister, Julia." I said with a smile.

"I'm a big squirter too, it runs in the family. That's payback for ruining my dress. Come here Dotty." She pulled Dorothy towards her and licked all the cum off her sister's face, "Mmmm, I taste good." she said. I offered my cock to Julia's mouth, which she accepted with glee. She licked her sister's cunt juice from the head and shaft, then enveloped her warm lips over it and sucked hard.

As Julia deep throated me she played with my balls and gave them a good fondling. I could feel my orgasm now rising and knew the older slut was about to take another load of my spunk . The gorgeous creature then dipped under my ball sack and accessed my arsehole, plunging a finger in my back door to help my orgasm along. That did the trick and sent me over the edge as I shot waves of hot sperm into the beautiful, incestuous whore's mouth. I kept spurting and once again there was too much spunk for Julia to take, despite attempting to swallow it down. Great thick globs of sperm dripped down her chin and onto her cum laden dress! I held onto her head as I fucked her mouth until I'd emptied my balls.

There was an exquisite moment when cum dripped onto my ball sack and Julia licked and sucked my nuts, giving them a good clean but then more spunk would come out her mouth covering me again. Dorothy now joined in the fun and licked up any remaining sperm from my balls and then kissed her sister full on the mouth, getting a thick mouthful of her horny lodger's jizz.

I interrupted the sister's cum swapping session to pull Julia out of her chair. I turned her around and finally unzipped her soiled dress.

"You're a mess, you dirty slut." I whispered in her ear. Her body trembled, just like her sister. I turned her back to face me and lowered the saturated garment, exposing some sexy underwear.

"Why Julia, is this your Sunday chapel outfit?" I enquired with a sardonic smile.

"It was and you've ruined it with your spunk." she said, overcome with lust.

"Maybe in future, you should go to church in your underwear." I teased.

"I've done worse." she replied in a dry mouthed, husky voice. I picked her red knickers up from the floor and looked at the label.

"Victoria's Secret? Were you expecting something?"

"Yes, Emily's cunt on my face." she said deadpan.

"That can be arranged." Emily called out, now bouncing on Neil's cock. Her brother was close to shooting his second load inside her tight young snatch.

"Taste your cunt." I said, as I rubbed Julia's knickers over her face and smeared her with her own pussy juice.

"You fucking pervert." she said, as she kissed me passionately and placed my hand on her pussy, "Look what you've done to my cunt. You've made me so fucking wet." her breathing was heavy as I sucked the gusset of the slut's knickers and fingered her with my free hand. When I was done with her panties, I threw them back on the floor and snogged her, tasting a cum and pussy cocktail. We sucked on each other's tongues for a bit, enjoying the taste of our mingled juices.

"Let's get this bra off, cute as it is." I told her. I reached around and undid the restrictive garment and out flopped the most beautiful pair of tits, which were surprisingly firm.

"She's got the biggest tits and nipples in the family." Dorothy said, wanting to remind me of her presence. She was inevitably jealous of the passion between her big sister and I.

"Oh God they're gorgeous." Neil cried out, as he shot another load into Emily, no doubt aided by the sight of his aunt's jugs. We all laughed at the nerdy bitch's cum face.

"How big are they Aunt Julia?" I asked as I slipped a couple of fingers inside her cunt again.

"It turns me on so much when you call me Aunt." she moaned, "They're 38E and all natural." I fondled them and started sucking and licking her nipples and couldn't believe how big they grew. "My nips are two inches long." she said proudly.