My Lusty Landlady Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dot's are one and a half. I measured them." I informed her.

"That's so hot." she whimpered as I slid a third finger inside her.

"You're making my cock very hard, Aunt Julia." I told her, as I sucked on each nipple and increased the pace of my finger fucking.

"Oh God, yes!! And you're making my cunt soaking wet again." she moaned, "I'm going to be horny all night now. Can I take Emily home with me?" she pleaded, "I'll need my pussy licked regularly."

"She is home," I told her, "and so are you. Now let's get you fucked."

I kissed her on the lips and then took the sexy slut by the hand and gently laid her on the kitchen table. I lifted her legs up so I could access her cunt from a standing position. This beautiful whore was extremely supple. "Watch everybody. This is how you fuck a woman like this." I told them.

"A woman like what?" Emily asked.

"A sexy woman of quality who needs cock badly." I said.

"You got that right," Julia confirmed, "I've been too busy licking teen pussy." she said smiling at Emily.

"How long has that been going on?" Dorothy asked.

"Since she was eighteen." Julia admitted.

"I knew it!" Dot said, confirming everything she'd suspected.

"If you want to know the truth, we seduced each other." Julia explained, "I wanted her so badly and the feeling was mutual. She reminded me of you, little sister, and she told me she wanted to fuck you and her brother too. So we kind of practised for the day when she could."

"It's true, Mum, I wanted it just as much. I've always wanted you too." Emily was worried about her mother's reaction.

"Well, I'm flattered, Em." Dorothy said, soothing her daughter's anxieties.

"You're not angry?" Emily asked. Dorothy went over and kissed her daughter tenderly, as they fondled each other's tits.

"How could I be angry with such a beautiful girl as you? Besides, I'm hardly in any position to judge. I hope you made each other happy." Dorothy said, massaging handfuls of her daughter's young tits.

"Very." Emily said, relieved she no longer had to carry the burden of such a secret. She sucked on Dot's nipples with glee.

"You'll be fucking your mother and aunt frequently." I told the young vixen. I had allowed the conversation to delay my defiling of Aunt Julia because I knew this would solve any contentious issue between them. Emily beamed a huge grin at me. Christmas had come early. "Just call me Santa." I smiled.

"Fuck yeah!!" Julia shouted in elation, "Now watch Santa fuck me, Em!" she quipped, horny as hell.

I looked at Dot and she gave her daughter a final kiss and grope, then came and stood beside me, "Do the honours number one." I said. Dorothy smiled at my reminder that she's top dog in my harem of sluts. She reached inside her sister's right leg and guided my cock into her soaking wet pussy. Everybody gathered around like my disciples as I ploughed into Julia's soaking wet cunt. She was much tighter than I expected considering her level of arousal and my cock was gripped hard as I pushed into her wet snatch.

"Fuck me Michael," she cried, "oh please fuck me, I need your cock." Her explicit verbage turned me on and I rammed into her with force, holding her splayed legs in my hands. I nodded to Neil and Emily to suck on Aunt Julia's tits and they eagerly complied. Dot knelt down behind me, parted my arse cheeks and licked out my arsehole. "Straddle my face, Emily." Julia told her niece.

"Yes, Aunt Julia." She got up on the table, straddled as instructed and lowered her cunt onto her aunt's face. Julia's tongue immediately found the young hussy's hole and she gave her niece the licking of her life.

"Aunt Julia, oh fuck, I love it!! I love you!!" Emily cried out.

"At least I get to watch now." Dot said in between licking out my puckered hole.

It wasn't long before both Julia and Emily erupted to orgasm. Her niece gushed cum juice onto her aunt's face.

"I'm cumming, Aunty Julia, my pussy's on fire!!" the brat screamed.

"Cum you little whore!" Julia shouted at her niece, her words muffled by the pussy she was licking. The aunt was riding her own climax as my cock thrust like a piston into her soaking wet cunt, "You've made me fucking cum Michael, you big dicked bastard." she screamed at me. Julia squirted everywhere, on my cock, on the floor and even splashed Dot. I carried on fucking her through her orgasm.

"She's also the biggest squirter in the family," Dot laughed, "don't know how you got me down here."

"She always squirts like a fountain." Emily confirmed, as she ground her cunt into her aunt's mouth. Julia was too busy licking teen pussy to answer. I watched as the aunt expertly used her tongue on her niece's cunt, licking her hole and sucking her clit. It was a good visual instruction class on cunnilingus. She gave the young slut another mini orgasm in the process, getting more juice on her face into the bargain. I let Emily recover before turning the attention back to my own needs.

"Ok pussy licking is over, I need to cum." I said.

"Yeah coz you haven't spurted at all today, have you?" the young slut laughed, as she got off her aunt's face and left me to devour her older lover.

I smiled at the young brat as I pushed Julia further onto the table, briefly taking my cock out to execute the manoeuvre. I climbed on top of her, slid my cock back inside her cunt and pounded away more vigorously than before. I loved fucking in the missionary position and this sexy whore loved every moment, wrapping her legs around me so I could get deeper into her wet hole.

"Don't break my table." Dot laughed, as she plunged her finger into my arse in this new position, unable to reach me with her tongue.

"Your cock feels wonderful, Michael." Julia whimpered, as I pounded into her. I was very keen on this naughty aunt and knew I was going to fuck her as often as possible. I had similar feelings for her as I had for Dorothy and just wanted to fuck her all the time. Her dirty talk was exceptional too, "Pump my filthy whore cunt, Michael. I live to have your hard dick in me. Pound that pussy!!" she breathed. I felt my balls tingling as I banged away in this beautiful woman's snatch." We kissed passionately, her blonde hair adorning the table as I nailed her. "I want this all the time," she whispered, nibbling my earlobe, "don't ever stop fucking me, you filthy bastard." she added, as we mashed our lips and tongues together in a passionate French kiss, "I want you, so bad, darling." she moaned, "You've made me cum again my sweet sweet boy." and at that moment we orgasmed together. Thick jets of cum shot into Aunt Julia's cunt, as she squirted all over me and the table. The pleasure of my climax was aided by Dot's digit in my butthole. She carried on finger fucking me as I unloaded wave after wave of my spunk into her sister's welcoming gash.

We carried on kissing. That felt more like making love than fucking.

Dot took her finger out of my arse and sucked on it. I was overcome by what had just happened. I looked at Julia and could see that she felt it too, she was staring into my eyes intently. We were in a world of our own, kissing deeply and holding each other in a clinch of tenderness. Fuck what was this feeling? Was this what happens when people....my reverie was interrupted by a shrill voice.

"How many times have you shot your load today, Michael?" Emily asked.

"I have no idea, I wasn't counting." I said honestly, still looking Julia in the eyes and stroking her face.

"Michael's record before today was twelve. I think you've well and truly broken it." Dot announced, proud of herself for helping out a champion fornicator and wanting to break my clinch with her sister. This succeeded as I got off the gorgeous creature and came back down to earth.

"Christ almighty, how long have you all been fucking?" Julia quizzed.

"Dot and I have been at it for about six hours so far." I told her.

"I think I'm around five hours. Longer if we count you fucking me with the strap on this morning." Emily said ever so sweetly to her aunt.

"You horny bastards!" Julia laughed.

"I'm sure you've broken a few records with my daughter." Dot teased.

"No comment." Julia laughed, "Not quite up to your Olympic standards though. No wonder it smelt musty in here!"

"We weren't even fucking in here. Wait 'til you get a load of the bedroom." I chuckled, "I'm going to fuck you on Dot's soiled sheets."

"Can't wait." she giggled lustily.

"I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow." Dot laughed.

"You lucky slut, Sis!" Julia giggled.

"I am lucky, I've had all my holes filled repeatedly, fucked the people I love most and sucked cunt, face, nipple and arse for six hours."

"How was Michael's arse?" Julia teased.

"Sweet as honey," Dot said proudly, "though for your last fuck I had to be content with licking my finger." They could've been talking about making a cake, rather than the flavour of my bum hole.

"Come and give me a taste. Don't tell anyone, but I'm an arse addict." the aunt laughed. Dorothy did as she was bid and got up and snogged her sister, "Your arse tastes lush Michael." Julia confirmed.

"Why thank you, kind lady." I joked.

"She's partial to my back door too." Emily smiled.

"Yours is exquisite, Em." her aunt smiled. "What about you Neil, have you tasted Michael and Emily's arses?"

"Yeah, and their cum. " he replied, a tad sheepishly.

"Lucky boy! How many orgasms have you had today?"

"Haven't counted either." he said with a grin.

"Neil is Michael's bitch, so he hasn't been allowed to fuck as much." Emily informed her aunt. Julia roared with laughter.

"I'm not even going to ask. Just know this Michael, whatever you're doing and however much you're doing it, I'm in." she smiled.

"Yes you are." I told her. Excited by what was to come.

TO BE CONTINUED