My Lusty Landlady Ch. 06

Story Info
Michael makes himself Master of his harem of sluts.
7.3k words
4.6
5.9k
11

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this sixth chapter of My Lusty Landlady, Michael officially makes himself the Master of his harem of incestuous sluts.

He continues his defiling of Aunt Julia as their unexpectedly close bond develops further.

We also learn more about Michael's motivation, a revelation about his background and his intentions for the new lifestyle with them all.

The psychology of love and sex addiction is discussed in this chapter.

My Lusty Landlady - Chapter 06

I gently pulled Julia up from the table and kissed her passionately, tasting arse, cum and cunt juice from her mouth. I was rock hard again as we snogged and I fondled the aunt's magnificent tits. Something was happening to me with this beautiful slut. After we made out, I turned her around and slid my cock into her from a more upright doggy position. I wanted to have access to her tits as I thrust into her. She needed to place her hands on the table to give us some extra support. After fucking her like this for a while, I pushed her forward, bent her over the table and roughly pummelled her cunt. My balls were banging against her pussy lips as I gave her a good pounding. I could feel Dot's tongue back in my arse as I hammered her sister.

"Oh Christ Michael, you dirty bastard!!" Julia screamed. "You're going to make me cum again, you insatiable fucking horn dog!"

"You cum with me," I told her, "and not before!"

"Yes Sir!" she joked.

"It's Master." I told her, "If you're going to be an incestuous harem of sluts, then I'm your Master." I announced, "That goes for all of you."

"Yes, Master!" the three women shouted in unison, "And you Neil."

"Yes Master." my bitch said.

I smashed away in Julia's snatch and felt my orgasm rising. Dorothy slipped a finger in my butthole once more to help me along.

"Cum now, whore!" I shouted.

"Yes Master, give me your big fucking load you dirty bast...Oh yessss!!" Julia screamed as I shot my spunk into her hole and she squirted all over my cock. I sent jets of cum into her soaking wet love box and she in turn pissed cum all over my tool. Her orgasm went on and on as she squirted all over the place, giving the floor and Dorothy another soaking.

"Someone's got a job scrubbing this floor later." I looked over at Neil and he looked a bit horrified. I chuckled to myself.

I pulled my cock out of Julia and told her to lie on her back again, "You gonna fuck me again?" she asked, amazed.

"Your sister's going to lick you." I told her. On cue, Dot buried her face in Julia's snatch and licked my cum out of it.

I knelt on the table on all fours, my cock positioned over Julia's face and she licked and sucked my still hard member clean. I had a good feel of her tits, which slightly threw me off balance as I was only using one arm to steady myself. Thank God for the gym strength training, I thought, as Julia sucked and licked me like a pro.

"How the hell are you still hard, Michael?" she asked in disbelief.

"The joys of youth." I smiled.

"I love how young men can stay hard and reload." she said, sucking my cock with relish. She then pulled me down to kiss her, looking me in the eyes. I ushered Dorothy and Emily over to join in the kissing so they didn't feel left out. I groped and kissed Dorothy, Julia and Emily at intervals and finally I nodded permission for Neil to get involved. He immediately groped his sister's breasts.

"I love your hands on me, bro." Emily moaned as Neil played with her tits and nipples. After we'd all made out for a while, Julia began a new phase of our orgy.

"Come here Neil." Julia beckoned, I want to compare your cocks. I nodded and Neil got up on the table and knelt beside me. He was already hard and I hadn't lost my erection.

"My table is going to collapse with too many people on it." Dot warned.

Julia ignored her and wanked Neil while she sucked me, running her tongue over my glans and shaft with customary expertise. I allowed this to go on for a while, as Julia's mouth was amazing and was excited to see what she had in mind. "Rub cocks together." she instructed us. I did as she requested. "You're both so big." she purred.

"We're seven inches each, but I'm thicker." I told her.

"Such lovely cocks." she declared. As Neil and I rubbed our lengths together, I started snogging him. Julia was fondling my balls and Emily was playing with her brother's sack. Dorothy once more slipped a finger into my arse, which actually gave me the urge to suck cock, "Men getting it on together really makes me wet." Julia admitted, so I thought I'd put on a show for her.

"Lay on the floor Neil." I ordered, partly concerned for Dot's creaking table. He did as instructed and I laid on top of him in the sixty nine position. I eased my length into my bitch's mouth and started sucking on his tool, enjoying the taste of his pre cum tinged with Emily's juices.

"Wow, I love watching you guys suck cock!" Julia exclaimed, clearly delighted.

Neil sucked hungrily on my meat and was getting good at pleasuring me. Dot, once again, licked and fingered my arsehole and Emily did the same to her brother.

"Come wank me off into your nephew's mouth, Aunt Julia." I told her.

"Love to, Master." she enthused and got hold of the base of my cock and held it tightly as Neil sucked me, running his tongue over my shaft. Julia wanked the part of my cock that wasn't in her nephew's mouth and I was ready to shoot.

"I'm gonna cum!" I warned.

"Me too." Neil said and started bucking his hips. The slut aunt wanked me harder as I sucked off the nerd.

Under the pressure from Dorothy's finger in my arse and the sucking and wanking, I shot a big load into the bitch's mouth. Julia milked me as I spurted a couple more ropes of spunk down Neil's throat. His cock started twitching too and he shot his seed into my mouth. I was gagging on it when Julia came down to my end of the 69, took his dick and shared the load. She loved sucking cock and was clearly a real cum whore, swallowing a couple more spurts of Neil's sperm. I pulled Dorothy over and we kissed, exchanging her son's spunk, mixed with the flavour of my arsehole. I then turned to Julia as she was cleaning her nephew's prick and we had a deep snog and cum swapped the remnants of Neil's load.

Julia kissed my cheek and whispered, "I love you."

I don't think anyone else heard it and we went back to kissing, then I snogged Dot to balance things up. It was an interesting and exciting new development and confirmed exactly what I thought was happening. We both felt a strong connection, just as Dot and I had. There was no mistaking that Julia and I had fallen for each other and I knew that she was going to be as big a part of my life as her sister.

A word about love addiction: in the early stages of a relationship, infatuation often occurs. You have sex frequently and have to see each other daily, minute by minute, hour by hour - just like Romeo and Juliet. Then it all calms down over the coming weeks or months and normal living is resumed. This may or may not turn into real love over a period of time, or maybe one person's feelings fade and the other person feels spurned. Then the rejected party lapses into a state of limerence, which is obsessive, unrequited love and often leads to depression.

One of the reasons I am drawn to this family is that they are all sex and love addicts, like me. They have weak to no boundaries at all and their promiscuity leads them to feel as if they are in love. This is exactly what has happened with Dot, Julia and I. Emily also feels this kind of love for me, which is on its way to being reciprocal. The more I fuck her, the closer I feel to her too. In reality, these feelings of 'love' are simply somebody (or somebodies) giving us all physical attention, saying nice things and filling the void in our hearts, often temporarily. I have knowingly entered into addictive relationships with these three amazing women, fully intending that my fix won't just be temporary. I have every intention of falling head over heels in love with all three of these spectacular examples of womanhood and living happily ever after.

Due to my age, looks and body, I am able to attract a variety of women. One of the talents I possess is giving my lovers pleasure and making them feel special. Even when I'm dominating them, I make sure they remain emotionally connected to me. In the case of these three women it was easy, because they're all so desirable and emotionally needy. The yearning for love is a character trait I share, because my needs were not met during my own childhood. When I was young, my mother was sent to prison for murdering my father, leaving me deprived of a mother's love. That's a long story, which I shall go into at a later date. The point is that this family are all like me. I was yet to discover what pushed Julia and Dorothy to enjoy each other when they were younger, but I would be willing to bet that some kind of parental deprivation or familial dysfunction was the root cause. There has to be a reason to push conventional morality aside and seek sexual and emotional solace from a sibling, rather than outside of the family. In any case, I had met my tribe. There's no doubt that when life has damaged you, it plays out in the arena of personal relationships.

Now don't get me wrong, damaged as I am, I'm not a Narcissist or suffering from a Personality Disorder, not diagnostically anyway. Many of us do have traits and I count myself among them, but I am not clinically disordered. I do have both love and sex addiction though. Addictive love is like being in a permanent state of limerence and it's often triggered by rejection, which leads to anxiety. I know that I have this in my psyche, because I had years of therapy after my mother was incarcerated. Seeking solace in the company of inappropriate people pushed me into crisis and I needed therapeutic help.

However, the good news for me is that I seldom get rejected and more often than not, I end up in bed with my new crushes. I do know, however, that this is not true intimacy. Impulsive and addictive sex is often about avoiding intimacy. The trouble is addictive sex can feel very intimate and passionate and lead one to feelings of what we imagine to be love. However, negotiating a relationship is frequently about mundane things and being compatible, rather than constantly fucking like rabbits. My aim in life is to have both.

Perhaps I am naïve, and at nineteen years old I'm entitled to be, but my mission as soon as I met Dorothy, was to combine sex and love addiction with actual intimacy. Involving Emily and Aunt Julia has strengthened my resolve to get what I want and need. That's my plan. I am going to run a sexual harem where we all genuinely love each other and fuck like we reside in Ancient Rome. The sub/Dom nature of our relationships will allow me to exert all of the psychological tricks I know to bring about becoming the love of these beautiful women's lives. For me, this does not include Neil. While I can have sex with men, I cannot feel love as I can for women. Having said that, I am certainly not going to openly reject the love I think Neil already has for me. Since he is Dorothy's son and therefore an important part of the family dynamic, my way of involving him is to have absolute control over his sexual behaviour. That is what he wants anyway.

To paraphrase the Hippocratic Oath: I shall do no harm - at least I mean no harm. I have chosen the setting of an incestuous family because they already love each other. Yes, they have all mixed up love, intimacy and family with sexual gratification, but I am here to teach them how to amalgamate those bonds for all of our fulfilment. When my mother is released from prison, I intend to have her join our incestuous cult. She saved my life from a violent father and for that I shall reward her with the love of a grateful son. More discussion around that issue and all its complexities later.

After six hours of fucking I was ready for a lie down, but I needed to get some admin cleared up first. Rather theatrically, I took Dot's hand and we walked four paces away from everyone and stood by the sink. The others looked at us quizzically.

"I have an announcement." I said, pausing for effect, "Aunt Julia, you live here now." I informed her. She looked at Dorothy for confirmation.

"Don't look at me, Michael makes the rules." Dot deferred. Julia thought about this for a moment but decided to go with the flow instead of pointing out that only a mad woman would give that kind of power to a man they just met. Especially a nineteen year old!

"Where will I sleep?" she asked.

"With me and your sister. The bed is big enough for three." I put my arm around Dot and beckoned Julia over. I loved the way she walked to us with her hips wiggling and her tits swaying. I put my arm around her and we French kissed.

"I thought I was your number two." Emily said, sadly.

"You are darling," I told her, "Aunt Julia is my number three."

"Then why can't I share the bed?" she asked, close to tears.

"I have my reasons which I will explain to you in due course. Right now I ask you to trust me as I trust you to obey my wishes. Can you do that Emily?"

"Yes, Master, I'll only fuck who you want me to." she replied, slightly missing the point.

"To be clear, you only fuck me unless I give you express permission to do otherwise. In my presence you can fuck your mother or Aunt Julia at will, but you have to ask me if you want to fuck your brother. You can only fuck people in my absence with express permission."

"Yes, Master." she said dejectedly.

"Come here." I instructed. She walked over and I let go of Dot and Julia and kissed her deeply. She grinded her pussy against me and I started to get hard. We made out some more and I rubbed her clit and she started to moan. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms and legs around me as I sucked on those rock hard bullet nipples. Then I turned to Dot and Julia, "Hold her while I fuck her." I told them.

"Oh Michael!" Emily purred, overcome with lust again.

They each grabbed a bum cheek and supported Emily, kissing her as they did so. After both women sucked her tits for a moment, they lined her pussy up with my cock. To do this they had to lay her further back in their arms, which looked awkward, so I nodded to Neil to come over and assist. Even though she was only light, I didn't want anybody dropping the young slut. Neil went behind his sister and held her back, giving her body more support. With the extra help, Dorothy was able to open her daughter's pussy lips and Julia could guide my cock into her niece's soaking wet cunt. Emily yelped as my cock stretched her pussy. She was a little sore from so much incessant fucking. She got everybody to help her sit up so she could put her arms around me while I began to pump her. I snogged her and kissed her breasts as I eased deeper into her tight snatch. She began to moan as I banged her, building up a rhythm. After a good few minutes of fucking, with me biting on her nipples, I could feel Emily's orgasm rising and she squeezed me close to her. Having so many people handle and support her as she got ploughed, was an extra turn on for the young harlot.

"She's about to squirt." I warned everyone. Emily held me tightly again.

"I love you." she whispered in my ear, emulating her aunt's sentiment, as her orgasm erupted, "Fuck yes, fuck me Master, fuck me darling." she moaned, as I shot my load into this bratty but sensitive beauty. Once I'd coated her cunt walls with cum and she stopped spasming, I kissed her intensely.

"I've got you, sweetheart. Always." I said, as a tear formed which rolled down her cheek. She kissed me passionately on the lips, "I'm your everything." I whispered as we snogged.

"I want you so much, Master." she said, kissing me.

Neil and Emily's father dying when they were young had left them with a gaping hole in their lives. Dot could not single-handedly fill this chasm, especially as she clearly had her own issues. Since they had not benefitted from the insight of a therapist as I had, their neediness manifested itself as a submissive co-dependency. I felt a bit like Richard III wooing Lady Anne over the corpse of her dead husband.

I took my cock out of my young emotional slut and kissed her tenderly, as her mother and aunt gently planted her feet back on terra firma.

"Emily, you can come into the bedroom any time you want." I told her, "It is not off limits to you, even when we're fucking. I would actually like to get a bed big enough for four eventually." Dot was stoically silent but Julia had a huge smile on her face, knowing her niece's cunt was going to be on tap, along with Dot and I. "There will be times when I will come to you and either fuck you in your own bed or bring you in to share ours."

"Yes Master. Can me and Neil sleep together?" she asked.

"No. As my bitch he gets treated differently. He needs discipline and deprivation. Also, I don't want him wearing you out. Your pussy belongs to me."

"Yes Master." Emily scowled, "What will I do tonight? I don't want to be alone."

"Rest assured, I'm not going to leave you on your own tonight." I soothed.

She perked up, "Thank you Master!"

"Now we all need to shower." I told them, "Do you have a garden hose, Dorothy?"

"Yes Master, I do."

"With hot and cold water?"

"Yes Master. The garden is secluded away from prying eyes."

"Good, Neil go and get some body wash and shampoo and we'll be outside." He nodded and went upstairs.

The exertions of the afternoon had taken us through the day. It was now a lovely balmy summer's evening and a pleasure to stand outside. I could never have dreamt that when I moved in this morning, just a few hours later I'd be having a shower in the garden with three naked women who were now my exclusive submissives.

Dorothy turned on the water and hosed down Julia, Emily and I while we kissed and cuddled. It was a wonderful feeling with us all together like this, as nature intended. Julia knelt down and sucked me off while Emily went over and licked out her mother while she continued to hose down her sister and I. Before anybody could orgasm, Neil came down and handed us all the bodywash and shampoo and I nodded for him to take over the hose. I pulled Julia back up as Dot and Emily joined us in the kissing and groping fest. At one point I had my arm around Dot and Julia while they took turns wanking me. They, incredibly, had me on the edge of shooting again when I allowed Emily to kneel and finish me off in her mouth, while Julia snuck a finger in my arse. It wasn't a huge load this time and Emily took it all, cum swapping with her mother and aunt for the umpteenth time.

After that we concentrated on getting clean, "No soap in my cunt." Julia said to nobody in particular and then fingered all of our arseholes using body wash, "I'm going to tongue them all later." she informed us. She soaped my cock and balls while I kissed Dorothy and I in turn soaped all three women's tits, taking extra time to suck on their nipples in the process. As Julia indicated, I left them all to clean their own pussies without using bodywash. At every opportunity Julia groped my cock and Dot groped my balls and then vice versa. I was going to be horny twenty four seven sleeping with these two sluts.

When we were all clean, I told Emily, "I'm going to relax with your mum and aunt for a while, but I want you to come and see us after a while. Say, in two hours."

"Yes Master." she said, not happy at being excluded.

I gave her a final kiss and tit feel and invited Dorothy and Julia to do likewise. They spent a good five minutes kissing and sucking her tits and said they'd see her soon."

"Neil, you may also come with her later." I told him.

"Thank you, Master." he smiled. I went over to him and gave his cock a good feel. He got instantly hard again.

12