My Lusty Landlady Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you fuck Emily without my permission, it will be the last time you ever touch her." I warned him.

'Yes Master, I won't." he assured me.

Julia was a little taken aback by this switch in my demeanour but said nothing, realising she had just joined the 'not messing around crew.' I was the real deal not a pretender - in my own eyes at least. Or she may have just been wondering how a nineteen year old had been allowed to get control in Dorothy's household so quickly.

I instructed Emily to help clean her brother but without sex as I wanted to save her sore pussy.

"Don't forget his arsehole." Julia said, as Emily smiled.

"Can I suck him off?" the young slut whispered to me.

"Just once before you come up." I told her. "I want to cum in your mouth again later, as well." I told her, "I think you enjoy sucking my cock, don't you?"

"I love it," she kissed me and repeated her whisper, " and I love you." I smiled at her.

I whispered back, "Every time you're with Neil, I want you to think of my cock."

"You're so bad." she laughed.

I led Dorothy and Julia up to what was now our bedroom and it was good to get them both on their own for a while. I had no intention of ending our session here, having lots more planned. My conversation with Emily just now made me want the young slut again too. I had a strong urge to fuck her after witnessing such emotion. A damsel in distress has always made me horny. For now though, my attention was on the two older harlots.

"I know you both have a lot of questions but for now, let me say a few things and we can discuss the rest over time. Aunt Julia, this is where you sleep and fuck from now on, nowhere else. I own you. You may keep your house on for the time being, but eventually I want us all to live together. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master, I would love that." she shot her sister a glance. Dot gave her a wry smile.

"Good. I will make sure there are plenty of times when we have our own space too. We won't be together twenty-four, seven. I will also allow you both nights on your own to relax as familiarity can breed contempt."

"Nights with Emily?" Julia asked quickly.

"Yes." I assured her, but they will always be at my discretion.

"How did you get so dominant and clever? Unusual for a nineteen year old." Julia remarked. I just smiled without answering. Truth is, I was making this stuff up as I went along.

"Dorothy you are mine and we belong together. I have invited your sister to share our bed because I have a strong attraction to her, but you are my number one and she is my number three. Your daughter is my number two and the only reason she is not sharing this bed with us now, is because Aunt Julia will devour her and Emily is impulsive. I must discipline both your sister and your daughter before we can invite her here." Dorothy's eyes lit up.

"Yes Master." Dot smiled. Julia looked a little put out but kept quiet.

"Plus we need a bigger bed. Now I know that we only met today and on one level this feels ludicrous, but we have all agreed it's what we want. Trust me when I say, there are a lot of things you don't know about me. I will reveal more at a later date, which will help you understand our dynamic. If you don't mind, for now I would like to take a little nap."

"Yes Master." said Dorothy

"Yes Master." said Julia.

The three of us laid on the bed, me in the middle with the women flanking me. I could tell Julia was still horny as she hadn't been fucking for as long as Dorothy and myself.

"Aunt Julia, if you're not tired and you want to play with me or Dot while we sleep, be my guest."

"I will, thank you Master." I felt her run a finger around my arse and play with my puckered hole as I pulled Dot towards me and kissed her. I grabbed a handful of Dot's breasts as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of Dot having an orgasm, "Oh fuck, oh fucking hell!" she moaned. Her sister had three fingers inside her pussy and then I realised I was rock hard and Julia was furiously sucking my cock. I pulled Dot towards me and fondled her tits as she pissed cum all over the bed, "Oh fucking hell, she made cum, Master! I was asleep!" Dot whimpered.

'Has the horny slut has been playing with us since we nodded off?" I asked rhetorically.

"Yes, Master, I have." Julia admitted, as she finger fucked her sister through couple of orgasmic aftershocks.

"How long have you been sucking me?" I asked.

"About an hour on and off, Master." her words slightly muffled as she sucked me.

"I'm close to cumming, slut."

"I thought you were, Master. I want your load in my mouth." she said, between slurps.

"Sit on my face, Dot. I want to taste your cum."

"Yes Master." she said and ground her cunt into my face. She was still oozing juice and trembling and I knew she was going to cum again. The surprise element of her orgasm had made her horny. Sure enough within thirty seconds Dot pissed more juice onto my face.

"Oh fuck, darling, I'm cumming." and she squirted a couple more times over my face and chest.

Julia was sucking me for all she was worth and I spurted yet another load into her mouth, "I'm cumming, eat it slut!" I yelled, my words also muffled with Dot's pussy on my face. I shot a couple more waves of spunk into Julia's eager mouth and she milked me until my cock had stopped twitching. Dot leant forward into the 69 position so she could kiss and cum swap with her sister and clean my cock.

"That was a fun way to wake up." I told Julia.

"I've been interfering with you both since you fell asleep an hour ago." she said proudly.

"I thought I was dreaming." Dot said, sliding further down my body so she was straddling my stomach. Julia kissed her tenderly.

"I hope I didn't startle you, Dotty. I was licking you for a while and then could tell you were going to cum, so started fingering you."

"I thought it was a lovely dream." Dot said. I grabbed a handful of Dot's beautiful arse cheeks and fondled them.

"This is all a lovely dream," Julia smiled, "thanks to this young man here." She said, fondling my still hard length. I pulled Dot down to lay beside me so I could see her sister's face.

"I can tell you still need cock."

"I do, Master." Julia looked at me pleadingly and came and laid on the other side of me.

"You were in need before we dozed, so I'm not surprised you woke us up." I said as I kissed her.

"It smells of sex in here. It's making me horny as hell knowing you all fucked in here for so long." she admitted.

"Let's show her the places where we fucked, Dot." I instructed.

"Just underneath us here, I orgasmed quite a bit." Dot said.

"Smell the bedsheets," I told Julia, pointing to another spot, "we fucked here for hours and Dot squirted all over the bed." Julia did as instructed and smelt and licked the places I pointed out.

"There's some dried cum here," she said, licking the bed sheet." Dot pointed out another spot, "Mmm I can taste pussy juice here." Julia said, as she continued to lick and suck at the appointed places.

"Kiss me." I told her and Julia put her tongue down my throat and I could taste traces of pussy and cum in her mouth.

When she was done sniffing and licking, I laid her back on the bed and kissed her again, then sucked on her big thick nipples, which were rock hard in anticipation. I suddenly bit her bullets and slapped her on the pussy, which had a similar effect as it had on Dorothy earlier and the older sister started trembling, her cunt juice leaking, "Oh God, you're a big fucking sexy brute." Julia cried as she grabbed hold of my cock and guided it into her wet slit, "I need your cock." she moaned, as I started fucking her in the missionary position, gently at first and then got steadily rougher as I built up a rhythm. I pulled Julia's hair a little and rode her hard as I felt Dot's tongue in my arse again. After fucking her for a few minutes, I could feel my orgasm building.

"Come kiss me Dot, I want to taste his arse again." Julia whimpered, building to an orgasm of her own. Dorothy went to her sister and snogged her deeply, giving her another taste of my dirt box on her lips, "Oh fuck that's horny." Julia cried as she shuddered and squirted cunt juice all over my cock. As she came I kissed her deeply and I could tell Dorothy was feeling jealous of me pumping away inside her sister's cunt again. As I continued to fuck Julia, I sucked on Dot's nipples, which instantly made her feel better as she gently moaned.

"Julia your cunt feels fucking great!" I cried out in the throes of ecstasy, close to shooting.

"So does your cock." she whimpered as I pounded inside her. I returned to sucking Dot's nipples and the horniness of the scene and the dirty talk, made Julia squirt to another climax. This prompted me to unload my spunk into Julia's wet, welcoming pussy. I shot spurt after spurt of spunk into her and she orgasmed multiple more times as my seed hit her vaginal walls. As soon as I'd shot my load, Dorothy lapped at her sister's pussy again, licking my jizz out of her dripping hole. I wasn't finished yet. I got on top of Julia and straddled her face.

"You wanted to taste my arse." I said, as Julia pulled my cheeks apart and thrust her tongue inside my back door.

"Oh Michael, you need a cock in this hole!" she said and then proceeded to insert her finger.

"I think that's your fantasy." I chuckled.

"I bet it's yours too." she smiled as she finger fucked my puckered hole. She took her finger out and put it in her mouth and returned to arse licking again. "Fuck, you taste good." she declared.

"Glad I meet the arse addict's approval." I laughed.

"The taste does things to me." she told me. "Why don't you let Neil slip you a length? Love to see my nephew's balls banging on your arse cheeks."

"Coz I'm an Alpha." I told her, "I'm the Master, he's the sub."

"The driver not the passenger?" she quipped, "Dorothy kiss me." Julia ordered. Dorothy did as she was bid and went in for a snog. "Our Master's arse tastes divine." I saw pussy juice trickling down both of their legs.

"You really are a couple of whores." I told them. With that I slipped my cock into Julia's mouth and moved down her body to 69 her, lapping at her leaky slit and sucking on her clit.

"Suck on his arsehole." Julia instructed her sister. Dorothy did as she was told and started licking and sucking at my arse once again.

"Wait a minute, change of plan." I said. I took my cock out of Julia's mouth, got off the bed and went over to the bedroom door. I opened it and shouted, "Emily and Neil get up here immediately, whatever you're doing."

The twins were up the stairs in double quick time, both still naked. I noticed Neil had an erection.

"Have you been sucking him off?" I asked Emily.

"Yes Master." she said.

I looked at Neil, "Have you cum yet?"

"Just once, Master." he replied.

"Show me what you were doing." I instructed. Emily popped her brother's cock back into her mouth as he played with her firm tits, tweaking her beautiful buds in the process. He was pumping her mouth for all he was worth as she deep throated his hard dick. "Don't cum, Neil." I told him and he slowed down.

I turned Julia around, so that her head was at the end of the bed and whispered to her, "Tell everybody what to do." I kissed her lips and got myself into the 69 position on top of her.

"Dorothy, lick Michael's arse again," Julia said, "in fact everybody have a taste." she instructed.

I was interested to see that everybody did as Julia ordered without waiting for my confirmation. I put my cock back into the slut aunt's mouth and licked her soaking wet cunt. As I did, I felt first, Dot, then Emily and finally Neil, licking and sucking out my butthole. This went on for around five minutes and was enough to make me shoot another heavy load into Julia's grateful mouth. Once again she couldn't contain it all and Dot, Emily and Neil, all licked up the overflow. They took turns kissing their slut relative and then each other, indulging in a group cum swap.

I made a mental note that everybody immediately obeyed Julia. She was a natural Domme and I intended to use that later for my sexual gratification and manipulation. However, right now, I wanted her to know who's boss. I intensified my licking and sucking on her clit until she squirted in my face and shuddered to another massive orgasm. I then got off Julia, flipped her over and told her to stand on the floor and bend over the bed. I pushed Dot onto her knees, noticing she still had some of my cum dribbling out of her mouth.

"Suck me." I told the younger sister. Dot did as she was bid and coated my cock in the remaining cum in her mouth. I placed my cock at the entrance of Julia's arse.

"Fucking hell, Michael, that thing is never going to fit in my bum!" she protested. This was a red rag to a bull and I was very much a bull in that moment. I slammed into Julia and forced my cock a few inches in and she screamed in pleasure and pain. Dorothy stood up and I sucked her nipples again as I fucked her sister's tight arse, inching in further with each thrust, "You're filling my arse up, Michael! How can you reload that quickly?!" Julia cried out. I ignored her and continued ramming her extra hard, now getting my cock most of the way in her back door. "Oh you fucking cunt!" Julia screamed, "I haven't had a cock up my arse in years. Oh you beautiful fucking horny..." before she could finish her sentence she exploded to another orgasm and squirted all over me and Dorothy.

Emily somehow got underneath us, (no mean feat with me still fucking her aunt's butthole) went between Julia's legs and lapped up her cunt juice. I felt my orgasm rising and took great pleasure in shooting inside this sexy bitch's anal passage. Jets of cum splashed in her arsehole and I pulled out, watching it drip everywhere.

"Neil, since your aunt is so partial to anal, I think you need to give her a good arse fucking."

"No, one's enough!" she cried. "I won't be able to sit down for a week!"

Ignoring her pleas I ordered, "Neil come and fuck this slut's arse."

Emily piped up, "Can I lick your cum out of her arse Michael?'

"Have a taste, but Neil needs to use it as lubrication. "

Emily did as she was told and licked a glob of my sperm out of her aunt's butthole. I then kissed her on the lips as Neil came up behind her and I guided his cock into her hole.

"Ram your slut aunt's arsehole, Neil!"

Neil did exactly as ordered and Julia let out a loud cry and then moaned with pleasure.

"You dirty aunt fucking, arsehole ploughing bastard!" she shouted at Neil. "I'm not going to be able to sit down for a month you pair of shits!"

"Ram her harder Neil." I ordered. "Let's give this anal loving slut what she needs."

"Oh fuck! Fucking hell!" she moaned, making me slightly jealous that she seemed to be enjoying Neil's cock more than mine. I stopped the fucking and told Julia to lay on her back on the edge of the bed. I then lifted her legs up so that Neil could still access her arse and guided him in again. "Missionary position arse fucking!" Julia whimpered.

"Sit on your sister's face, Dot." I ordered. Without the slightest hesitation Dorothy did as she was bid. I adjusted Dot so that her arse rather than her cunt was on Julia's face. "Lick her dirt box." I ordered Julia. She complied immediately and I snogged Dot hard and fingered her as Emily sucked on her Mum's nipples. No surprise at all when Dot erupted in a huge orgasm and spewed pussy juice all over her sister's face.

"I love you, I love...." Dot cried out in the throes of her climax. I kissed her.

"I'm going to fuck you soon, darling." I told her. She mashed her lips against mine as she shuddered to more orgasms.

Neil was on the verge of cumming too and I gave him a new order as I dragged Dorothy off Julia's face. Emily immediately went down on her Mum and licked up all her orgasm juices. I then positioned Neil over his aunt's face and wanked him off, making him shoot a load over Julia's face, mouth and hair. I then guided his cock into Julia's mouth so she could suck him dry and he let another couple of spurts out as I kissed him on the lips.

"You dirty fucke...." Julia tried to speak and I positioned Neil over her face. "Lick your nephew's arse and stop talking." I ordered. She did exactly as she was bid tonguing out Neil's arse as I pushed Dorothy's head down and made her clean off her son's cock. After a few minutes I pulled Emily away from Dot's pussy and made her take over from her mother sucking off her brother, who by this time was hard again.

I slid Dorothy down to the bottom part of the bed and laid on top of her kissing her and fondling her tits. I'd had a lot of fun with Julia but now I really wanted to show Dorothy how much I needed her too. We kissed tenderly for a long time.

"I'm so glad to have you to myself even just for a few minutes." she told me, as tears welled up in her eyes, "I've only just met someone I felt something incredible for and I've had to share him with my whole family."

"I'm sorry, Dot. I thought you were happy to involve those you love most in the world." I replied, quoting her from earlier.

"It works both ways. I am happy to fuck everybody, but it's you I ultimately want." I kissed her deeply and slid my rock hard cock inside her.

"You can have me anytime you want, Dot. You're my number one I assured her. I don't fuck anybody else the way I'm fucking you now." I tried to reassure her.

"You feel the same way about my sister, you said that earlier." tears were now streaming down her cheeks. "I see the way you are with her. It's like you're in love with her."

"Ssshh," I said, "just feel the way I'm making love to you now."

"I am and I know how strong my feelings are for you already. I love you, Michael." I started thrusting deeply into her and we were both close to an orgasm in next to no time.

"Oh fuck yes, Em, yess." Neil was suddenly shooting another load into his sister's mouth as Julia continued licking his arse. I found this somewhat distracting the intimate moment I was trying to create with his mother.

"Oh Michael, yes, I fucking love you!!" Dot screamed at the top of her lungs as she had a huge orgasm. As usual she sprayed all over me and the bed as I pumped away inside her throughout her climax and the aftershocks. I could feel myself getting close and suddenly I became aware that everyone's eyes were on us, but I was at the point of no return and I erupted into a massive climax of my own.

"Oh God, Dot yes, I love you too." I shouted as I shot ropes of cum into Dot's pussy. I seemed to keep spurting jizz as my cock was extra sensitive from the day's marathon sex session. When my orgasm had subsided, I realised what I'd said. Today three women had told me that they loved me. Dot was the only person to whom I'd reciprocated the declaration.

TO BE CONTINUED

12