My Male Wife and His Wife

Story Info
First fuck with male.
9.3k words
4.82
11.2k
10
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The story below is entirely fictional.

-- * * * --

Both my parents came from Irish families. In his youth, my father was a member of one of Philadelphia's gangs, but after meeting my mother he left the life of crime and they started a family in one of the city's lesser neighborhoods. They had three sons, I am the eldest and my two brothers are ten and fourteen years younger than me.

When I was a teenager, I hung out with some bad guys who belonged to a local gang. My parents tried to maintain a peaceful life away from crime, and to prevent history from repeating itself, they moved to a small house in one of the far suburbs, which was mostly inhabited by Hispanic immigrants.

The house was indeed small, but it had a large yard, and I planted an orchard of fruit trees that produced many fruits in season. Among the trees, my mother set up beds and planted various vegetables in them that contributed to saving the family's expenses. We lived a simple life. There wasn't really a shortage of home, but there wasn't financial well-being either.

Over the years, my father and I built a large wooden warehouse at the end of the yard, which we originally used as a workshop and scrap warehouse, but now we no longer used it.

When I finished high school, I studied auto mechanics and found a job in one of the garages in town. I bought an old classic Ford Mustang and for a year I worked, on and off, on its engine. I then took it to the garage, where I worked, and used some favors to get sheet metal work and paint at a cost price. Now, my Mustang is a real beauty with a powerful engine that works flawlessly.

As part of my independence, I cleared out the warehouse that was no longer in use, and turned it into my own living cabin, outside the house and without the noise of my siblings. This was a convenient arrangement, except that I can't bring girls to my little cabin, and being forced to be with a woman only at her place is quite a distressing situation.

-- * * * --

Hi, my name is Jack and I'm 24 years old. I'm 6'5'' and having spent most of my life doing hard physical work, I'm muscular and broad shouldered. My body shape deters many men and attracts many women. There are few men who try to mess with me.

On the day our story begins, I returned home from the garage, and stopped on my way at a small diner, which was next to a gas station, to have a quick meal. When I was done I went into the bathroom of the gas station to pee. Usually, I preferred to evacuate under some tree on the side of the road than enter the dirty toilets of the gas station. But this time, I can't even say why, I went into the bathroom.

I passed one of the cells, whose door was open, and stopped there. Inside the cell stood a fat giant, taller and wider even than me, with his legs spread on either side of the toilet. His pants were open under his huge belly. On his head he wore a baseball cap of the type that is common among truck drivers. In front of him, kneeling on his knees, was a fair man, with straight blond hair, dressed in a fancy suit, giving the giant a blowjob.

I surveyed the two with curiosity. The suit ate the giant's cock with an eagerness that indicated his love for the craft, while the giant, whose eyes were closed, clutched his head, moaning loudly and not stopping talking.

"Oh, what a good cock sucker you are."

"You like it. Don't you, whore?"

"Go deeper. As deep as you can."

"Yes, that's good. That's good. Go on."

Suddenly, the giant opened his eyes and looked at me, "Here's another cock sucker. Want some too? You can join in. There's enough cock for both of you."

The suit stopped, lifted his head from the giant's cock and gave me an embarrassed look. A moment later the giant grabbed the suit by his head and slammed him on his cock.

"Keep sucking, whore. Want the other whore to help you?"

I gave him my middle finger and continued to the next cell. The giant didn't hesitate, "You can also have it in your ass, if you prefer. You son of a bitch, you fucking cock sucker."

I urinated, flushed out and left the cell. On the way out, to purposely annoy him, I stood again and watched the suit sucking the giant's cock with over-enthusiasm. Again I gave the giant a fat middle finger and grinned. And only then did I left.

Five minutes later I forgot about the whole thing.

A few days later, I finished eating, got into my car and started driving, as I pass the entrance to the diner in slow motion. I stopped to light a cigarette and at that very moment the giant appeared next to me and shoved his bare cock into the window of my car.

"Suck it, whore." He commanded.

I smiled at him and said, "Oh, what a beautiful dick."

With one hand I held the base of his cock while with my other hand I held the burning cigarette and attached it to the sensitive lower part of the cock. The giant jumped up with a scream and tried to hit my car, but I had already pressed the gas pedal and was about twenty feet away from him.

The giant kept yelling, "The bastard burned my cock. The bastard burned my cock!"

The owner of the diner left the restaurant and yelled back at the giant, "Put your dirty dick in your pants and get out of here. If you don't, I'm calling the police!"

"But he burned my cock," the giant retorted.

I sat in my car and laughed out loud. My laughter upset the giant even more and he tried to chase me, with his cock out. At that moment, completely by chance, a state police car pulled into the station. The giant shoved his cock into his pants and ran towards the parking lot.

I continued towards the access road to the station, when a black Bentley arrived in a slow driving. A quick glance at the driver was enough for me to recognize the cock sucker with the suit. I stopped and signaled him to stop too. He did and opened the window.

"The cock you're looking for is disabled for the time being, but I have an exchange cock for you." I said in the language of mechanics.

He sent me a longing look and nodded. It was clear that he was not happy with either the giant, his cock or both. I signaled him to drive after me and went out on the road. I drove about half a mile up the road, and there, on the left of the road, was the entrance to a small park. During the holiday periods the park was full of visitors, but most of the year it was deserted.

I parked my Mustang in the parking lot and walked towards a wooden picnic table, the kind common at picnic sites, which was hidden in a group of trees. A look back revealed to me that the Bentley had parked next to me, and the suit got out of the car and followed me. I sat down on the table, put my feet on the bench next to it and waited.

The suit came and stood in front of me.

"Much cleaner here, isn't it?" I asked. He just nodded.

"Well, then what are you waiting for? An official invitation?" I asked. "Get my cock out and start working."

The suit knelt down by the table and opened my pants with quick movements. When he saw my big cock, his face lit up, and within a second my cock was deep in his mouth.

What is there to say? The suit knew the job. He managed to get at least half of my cock into his mouth on the first try; His tongue work was impeccable, both on the trunk and the groove under the head of my cock; And when he actually sucked, he was like a pumping machine.

By nature, I'm a polite person, so insults like "cock sucker", "slut" or "asshole" were not my cup of tea But the suit had a beautiful face, and he did such a good job that I felt the need to compliment him. So, I patted his head and said, "Yeah, honey, you're doing a great job."

The urgency with which he sucked my cock, and the quick movements of his head up and down, made me think that he just likes to swallow sperm. For him the highlight is to drink all of my cum.

Well, he's going to be disappointed. It takes me a long time to reach orgasm. And when I say "long" I mean "very long". There were women who liked it, but only recently my girlfriend broke up with me saying that "by the time I cum, her soul comes out, and it's already starting to hurt."

The suit pulled my cock out of his mouth and started licking it from end to end, lingering especially on the head of the cock. He took the head in his mouth, pressed it with his lips and shook his head. Oh, that was good. I continued to caress his head and slid towards his cheeks. He must have liked it, because he immediately impaled his throat on my big rod and tried to get as much of it into him. With my rod stuck in his throat, he had a hard time getting his tongue around the cock, so he just moved it along the shaft back and forth.

The long blowjob gave its signals in the suit that every now and then stopped, pulled my cock out of it and puffed his cheeks. He must already have a muscle spasm in his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, baby, it takes a long time with me." I apologized. "Want to take a break?"

Even though my cock was in his mouth I could see he was smiling. Maybe he enjoys the act of sucking after all.

I wanted to slip my hand into his shirt collar and caress his back, but his tie was completely fastened. So, I held his head with one hand and with the other loosened the tie a little. The suit did not object. I put my hand inside his shirt and caressed his back. His skin was very pleasant to the touch, silky and smooth. I continued stroking his hair and moved down to the front of his neck. The movements of the adam's apple on my cock were felt from the outside. I think I even felt my cock through his skin, but that could just be my imagination.

In response to my caresses, the suit reached out and cupped my balls. With one hand he massaged them lightly and with the other he tickled the base of my cock. He was really eager, really tried to make me feel good. Does that mean he's having a lot of fun too? I hoped so, because it was the best blowjob I had ever received in my life, and I wanted many more of that.

Well, eventually I cum too. I started to feel the pressure building in my balls long before it came. I felt the slight contractions at the bottom of my pelvis and the slight tremor in my butt. I moved my butt on the table, trying to give myself friction of the asshole with the wood; I moved both my hands to his hair, folded my fingers and buried them deep in his full hair; My knees moved frantically in spreading and pressing motions against the head of the suit. The contractions climbed towards my balls, bypassing the base of my cock and making my lower abdomen quiver.

I don't remember ever being aware of all these stages in the construction of the orgasm, or maybe they didn't exist until now. I had no doubt that I was going to have the orgasm of my life. And indeed, it was.

My cock shrunk into its base, hardening to the point of pain. Quick shivers ran under the head of the cock, which alternated with contractions and then strong waves of pleasure washed over my body. Even my stomach contracted and loosened alternately. I shot my load down the throat of the suit who swallowed every drop in emphatic movements. His lips were tightly encircled very close to the base of my cock, preventing the white hot fluid from escaping his mouth.

The orgasm this time was also a little longer than usual, or so it seemed to me because I enjoyed it so much. The suit swallowed everything and when he finished, he continued to suck my cock, sucking all the fluids that were still left in my pipe. Only when he was sure there was nothing left to swallow did he pull my cock out of his mouth and lick it all the way.

When he was done, he stood up, tightened his tie and walked to his Bentley.

"Every day I pass this road in front of the Diner at about the same time," I called after him. He stopped with his back to me and waited for me to finish speaking. "If I see your car standing at the entrance, I will signal you and we will come here."

He froze in place for a few more moments, probably considering my words, then proceeded to the Bentley and drove off. Throughout the whole act he did not say a word.

-- * * * --

Three days later, I saw the Bentley standing at the exit of the access road. Sometimes I enjoy being a little sadistic, and I also thought he deserved it after he was so withdrawn on our previous meeting, so I went into the diner first and ate leisurely.

He was waiting for me at the exit. He must have been stressed and that was a good sign.

I stopped next to him at the exit, nodded at him and continued driving. He followed me and pulled up next to my Mustang in the parking lot. When he got out of the Bentley, I was already sitting on the table with my legs spread.

This time he didn't wait for the invitation. He just walked up to me and undid the belt of my pants. This time he also took the initiative and rolled up my pants a little. I lifted my butt off the table and let him do as he pleased. He pulled out my cock, caressed it with his palm, and dropped to his knees.

This time he also loosened his tie himself and unbuttoned a few buttons on his shirt. He had plans, the guy.

As he fiddled with my pants, I could clearly see his face for the first time. He was beautiful, there was no doubt about that. Women were probably after him, but he preferred my cock. A compliment. I also noticed that he had a very arrogant expression on his face, like someone who is used to get what he wants. Well, this time it's also what I want, so I had no objection, but I noted to myself I should break his arrogance a bit and make him beg. I was waiting for the opportunity to present itself.

The suit caressed my cock gently, then more firmly; Licked it from the base to the top several times; Suck the sensitive part under the head of the cock; and kissed the tip. He was going to take his time, maybe to make it easier on himself and shorten the duration of the blowjob. I didn't think it would work for him, but I liked what he did, so I let him.

He gave my cock a very thorough external treatment before putting his head in his mouth. This time he tightened his lips around the head, licking the slit beneath it. He also turned his mouth around, so his lips moved around the head of my cock giving me extra stimulation. His tongue went clockwise around the head and every now and then he stopped and beat his tongue on the bottom of the head. He pressed the tip of his tongue at the most sensitive point under the head, and moved it left and right.

Oh, that mouth was definitely worth it. And the tongue... really artistic in its craft.

The irritation at the head of my cock was unbearable. Not at the level of an orgasm, but at this point I was eager to feel his mouth all over my rod. I held his head and stroked his hair. I haven't tried to skewer his mouth yet, just encouraged him in his work. But he alone understood and began to lower his mouth along my cock with nerve-wracking slowness, as his tongue continuing to run around my cock.

"Yes, honey, you're doing it well."

He must have liked that I called him honey, because he immediately took my entire cock in his mouth with enthusiasm. And then it hit me. I wasn't the type to insult him, to call him a "cock sucker", but I can certainly make him be my female. And to tell the truth, he could have been a great female.

So I continued, "Oh, babe, suck it. Make it bloody blue."

He complied and started pumping and I felt the blood rush from my entire body to those seven and a half inches that were my cock. He forced himself down, to the point where his gagging instinct was obvious. But despite the instinct, he left my rod at the same spot for a few more moments before pulling out a little. And again, he stabbed his throat forcefully. This was repeated several times until almost all of my wand was in his throat.

His pumping motions were strong and with that he bobbed his head up and down, drawing the blood to my swollen head. I put my hand in the collar of his shirt and caressed his silky back. Every now and then I grab a handful of skin in my hand and pinches it.

"Oh, baby, you feel so good. Yes, sweety, keep it up."

I pulled one hand from behind his back and inserted it into the front of his shirt, cupping his chest and pinching his nipple. Once on the right side and a second time on the left side. I felt like he liked it, because he went out of focus and started raving about my cock. He cupped my balls and massaged them carefully, occasionally pinching the skin of the scrotum.

Yes, my hottie, it's good. It's really good."

I saw that he was starting to sweat. As always, it takes me a lot of time, and he put his all in the act. Really tried to do me good.

"Honey, can you take off your jacket?" I suggested. "You will be much more comfortable."

And again, I saw him smiling over my cock that was stuck deep in his mouth. And I had no idea how he is doing it.

Contrary to my first hypothesis, it was now clear to me that he wasn't just enjoying drinking my cum. He enjoys the very act of sucking; He liked to feel a cock in his mouth; He loved the friction of a big cock in his throat; And he loved the effect he had on that cock.

He reached out and hugged my waist, caressing the lower part of my back. This time my butt was exposed, and the friction of my anus against the rough wood of the table sent pleasant currents between my ass hole and my balls I caressed his head and the sides of his face with gentle and almost loving movements, and I didn't stop talking to him like a man talks to a woman. To me, it was a woman sucking me.

Then it come, and like last time it built slowly, building up until finally I squirted my sperm down his throat. And like last time, he swallowed everything and sucked everything, and also licked my loins completely - from the balls to the tip of the cock.

He pulled himself off me and without saying a word stepped towards the Bentley. I lit a cigarette and watched him lost in thought. Then I pulled up my pants and walked over to my Mustang.

-- * * * --

The very next day he was waiting for me. So, he likes to be my female, it excites him.

This time too I let him wait and went in to eat. When I passed by his car, I blew him a kiss and went to the park. Again, I waited for him sitting on the table. He came up to me and without saying a word started caressing my cock through my pants, enjoying feeling it reacting to his touch and enjoying feeling the bulge in my pants. I caressed his face, grabbed his chin and pulled him into a french kiss. He willingly agreed.

I pulled his body to me, and he really clung to me, with our tongues exploring each other's mouth. As I did so, I continued to caress his head, as I would do to any woman I kissed. I loosened his tie, unbuttoned his shirt and reached out to his soft body. He shivered at my touch.

His trembling hands were busy untying the belt of my pants and a moment later he tried to break the kiss, probably to lower his mouth to my loins. But I held his head and didn't let go. It was important to clarify who the man is here. He hugged me again. This time one of his hands felt the muscles of my arms. I had strong and prominent muscles, which further contributed to his feeling that he was my woman. With one hand he was still fiddling with my pants, but the hand that was exploring my muscles now rested on my chest in a very feminine position.

"Okay, honey," I said, "it's time for you to pamper my cock."

And with that I pushed his head towards my loins. He was so eager to put my cock in his mouth that this time he didn't bother to roll up my pants. It didn't bother me. This time he took the opposite approach - he first took my cock deep into his throat, played with it with his tongue and sucked it forcefully; And only when he got tired, he took the cock out of his mouth and gave him an external treat, as only he knows how.