My Male Wife and His Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole time I stroked his head, back and chest and mumbled words of encouragement to him, making sure to use the pronouns we usually use for women. He obviously loved being my wife.

As in the previous times, he made me cum hard and swallowed every drop of my hot sperm I poured down his throat. He licked my cock and was going to get up and go to his car.

But this time I stopped him, "Feeling horny enough to go for another round?" I asked.

He stopped, and for the first time I heard his voice.

"Can you give me another round?" he asked, and his face lit up.

His voice was polished, with precise steering of the syllables, matching his aristocratic and arrogant face.

"If you ask nicely - you will receive." I said

"I am asking."

"Not like that," I said. "Ask properly."

"Please, give me another round." He said in a half- ingratiating voice.

"Come on, baby, play with my cock a little and he'll be hard for you in no time."

He caressed my cock gently, licking it all over and rubbing it with strong fingers. It didn't take long before I had a strong erection. He continued the external treatment for a few more minutes and then returned to forcefully sucking the cock.

I just finished and even though I had an erection, it was pretty clear to me that this time it would take me longer to come. He had already started sweating and the day was really hot, so I told him:

"I think this time you should really take off your jacket and tie. It will be easier for you, and it will also be easier for me to fondle you."

This time he agreed.

He stood up, took off his jacket, folded it carefully, and placed it on the table, then pulled the tie, folded it too, and placed it on the jacket. I took the opportunity he turn his back to me and cupped his round butt. I crushed it and told him: "I bet you have a lovely ass."

He stopped and his knees seemed to tremble. His face heated up and changed several colors until he found his voice.

"I've never done that. I'm a virgin." he said.

"It's okay, I'll be gentle with you. I'm always gentle with my women."

"I'm not sure. I'd rather suck your cock."

"No problem, sweety. Let's continue with the blowjobs," I said. "When you feel ready to go to the next level, let me know."

He went back to suck me and as always did a great job. This time it took me a really long time to cum, but he didn't complain. There was no doubt that he was enjoying feeling my cock in his mouth and I wondered if he could orgasm from just sucking my cock.

-- * * * --

Before the suit, I had never had a relationship with a man. Therefore, I sat that evening in my cabin and watched gay videos. There were a lot of blowjobs and a lot of fucking, but not a single blow that came close to the quality of the one the suit gave me.

I suddenly noticed something strange. In all the clips, either the cock sucker masturbates while sucking, or the other man sucks him too. The suit, however, didn't even pull out his cock. Could it be that he is ashamed of his cock?

I continued to research the subject, watched more clips and read some exciting stories, until I came across a term I didn't know until that moment - Sissy. Is it possible that the suit is a sissy? I was wondering.

-- * * * --

In the days that followed, the Bentley disappeared. After four days, I started to feel pressure in my balls again, so I called a friend of mine, we went out to a movie and I spent the rest of the night at her apartment. It was good sex, but even after a few fucks I still didn't feel as drained as I did after getting a blowjob from the suit.

The next day, he still didn't show up and I went out to hang out at a night club in town. I also ended this night in the apartment of someone whose I even have no idea what her name was.

The lack of suit's blowjob made me sad. I wondered if I had made a mistake by crushing his ass. I must have scared him. I found myself looking for the Bentley in every trip to the city - in garages, parking lots and morning traffic jams. But I didn't come across it and I've already started to come to terms with the fact that I won't see him anymore.

-- * * * --

Ten days since our last meeting, the Bentley was waiting for me.

This time I didn't let him wait. The truth is I wasn't that hungry either. So, I stopped next to him and smiled. He didn't smile back, just nodded. I drove to the park and he followed me. As usual, I parked in the parking lot and walked towards our picnic table. This time he hurried to get out of the car.

"Wait", he called after me.

I stopped and waited for him. He came to me and immediately hugged my waist and rested his head on my chest in a pampered feminine gesture. His hug was strong, as if he was afraid I would run away from him. I hugged him back and stroked his back through the suit. My hands went up to his head and I stroked his hairs. His face lifted towards me and I saw that he was blushing.

"I'm ready," he whispered.

I grabbed his chin, lifted his head and kissed him gently on the lips. His tongue jumped out of his mouth and licked my lips. I pressed my lips to his and kissed him lustfully. Our tongues entwined and the kiss lasted until he was breathless. My hand traveled along his back to his butt. I scooped up one juicy bun and lightly crushed it. His whole body trembled with desire.

"I'm glad to hear that, sweetie." I said "I'll be gentle with you and make sure you have fun."

He hung up on me, walked over to the Bentley, took off his jacket, folded it neatly as usual and put it in the back seat. I waited for him and when he returned, I hugged his waist in a lordly motion and led him towards a table that stood deeper in the heart of the forest. There we stood at the table and went back to kissing. Both my hands were on his butts this time and I caressed them and squeezed them lightly. He was still shaking.

"Honey, how about I give you one full orgasm in the ass and one full orgasm in the mouth?" I asked. He already knew I had no problem cumming twice.

He pressed his body against mine and whispered, "Yes, yes. This will be really good. What do you want first? In my mouth or my ass?"

"I think it's better we start with the ass first. You'll have a hard time getting the second time in your virgin ass." I said.

He nodded vigorously, moved away from me and started to unbutton his pants.

I stopped him. "Wait a minute, baby. Anyway, you'd better prepare my cock with your mouth."

I sat down on the table and said, "Well, you already know where to find it."

He grinned and lunged at my pants. This time too he started caressing my cock through my pants. The discussion of orgasms and their order made me horny and my cock was already half hard. He followed the bulge in my pants to the tip of my cock and gave it a firm squeeze through my pants. Only then did he unbuckle the belt and begin to roll up my pants.

He took my cock in his hands gently and rubbed it against his cheeks; He licked my balls and up toward the base of the cock, lingering on each one long enough; His hand gripped my cock and moved up and down, playing with his thumb in the groove under the head of the cock. The gentle, almost loving care he gave my cock was maddening. The guy definitely liked my cock. Then he shoved it into his mouth and deep into his throat, getting as much of it as he could. His wet mouth drenched my hard cock to the base.

"Okay, my beautiful, it's time to show me your lovely ass." I said.

He pulled out a small vial from his pants pocket, placed it on the table, then stood in front of me and opened his pants with trembling hands. I've never had trouble unbuttoning my pants, but with his trembling hands, he struggled a little. I laughed lightly, grabbed his belt and pulled him to me.

"Come on, babe, let me help you." I said.

I unbuttoned the top button of his pants and let him undo the zipper. When he rolled up his pants, I just barely kept myself from laughing. He was wearing the kind of underwear my grandfather probably wore. Loose underwear in white with a print of flying birds in blue. He stuck his thumbs in the underwear and pulled it down.

His cock was uncut and nor as small as I thought. In fact, he was average plus. When slack it was about four inches, and after years of working in a garage, I had a good eye for measuring. When he's upright he's probably at least five inches, maybe even six. Women could love this dick. Heck, for all I know he might even be married.

He was not a sissy. He simply liked a cock in his mouth.

I got up from the table, letting my open pants fall to my ankles. I hugged him, letting his limp cock rub against my hard erection. If I expected it to make him hard, it didn't. Maybe he has an impotence problem, which means he might be a sissy after all. I couldn't decide.

He took the vial from the table and turned to me, "I prepared my hole for you, but I'd still like it if you splashed a little on the opening and on your cock."

"Of course, honey." I replied.

He climbed with his knees on the bench of the table, leaning on his forearms on the table, and his head cradled between his palms. His butt was raised in front of me, and it was undoubtedly a magnificent butt - soft, round and smooth. Only a light plume of hair covered the butt. I caressed his butt and ran a finger between his cheeks, feeling his anus. His whole body trembled in anticipation. I noticed that the hair around his anus was denser, and I wondered how the touch of my cock in this hair would feel. I tried to insert a wet finger into his hole and it went in easily - he was really getting ready for me. The hole was completely oiled. I played with my finger in his anus, squeezing a loud moan from him. It was the first time I heard him moan. Well, it's hard to moan with your mouth full, isn't it?

I went back to caressing his chubby cheeks. I squished them and shook them, and I thought it felt like big, full breasts, so I did to them what I would do to breasts. I caressed them gently, tickled them around a bit, squished them, and even crushed them forcefully. The suit moaned loudly. I slapped his beautiful butts, twice. He looks pleased. He liked it tough.

The analogy of his butt to breasts gave me an idea. I squirted some lube on my cock and massaged it, then I squirted the entire length of his slit and massaged his anus. His moans grew louder. I placed my cock along his slit, pressed both cheeks together and fucked them breast-fucking style. It was even better than fucking breasts. The hair around his anus added friction to the sensitive underside of my cock and it felt great. I have to tell him not to shave his ass.

I moaned out loud and said, "Oh, baby, your ass is driving me crazy." In response he shook his butt from side to side.

I continued like this for some time. The friction of my cock in his anus seemed to bring him pleasure as well, because his moans grew louder.

"Please, I need you inside me. Fuck me." He called.

Here's a chance to make him beg. I ignored his request and continued to breast-fuck his cheeks. His moans became louder.

"Please, fuck me. I'm ready." he said.

"From one to ten, how bad do you want me inside your ass?" I asked.

"A hundred," he replied without hesitation.

"Then beg for it." I said.

"Please, I'm begging you, fuck me. I'm going crazy here."

That's it. Enough with the nonsense. I attached the head of my cock to his rear entrance and pressed gently. He froze in place, waiting for the cock to penetrate. I pressed harder and he cried out in pain. Instinctively, his cheeks hardened, trapping my cock between them.

I slapped his cheeks and bet, "Let it go, let it go. You never did anal with your wife?"

"Never." He replied without thinking. Well, he's married.

I slapped his cheeks again and shook them, "Release. Press like you're shiting. It'll open your hole for me and it'll be less painful."

He did as I said and I pressed again. This time the cock's head penetrated the hole. He groaned in pain, so I stopped, with the head of my cock inside him, and massaged the part of cock that remained outside with his soft cheeks. I put my hands under his shirt and scratched his back. I really felt the chills that went through his body.

"Don't worry, hon, the hard part is over. From now on it will be less painful and more fun." I said.

I leaned on his back and kissed the back of his neck, letting him adjust to the feeling of my thick cock inside him.

"My wife will love it. She loves rough sex." he said, making me skip a beat. Where did it come from? Does he really want me to fuck his wife? Is this his thing, watching a man fucking his wife?

"Let's take care of your beautiful ass first." I replied.

I continued to press and inserted most of my cock into him. His ass was unusually hot. I felt like I'd shoved my cock into a boiling pot. I suddenly remembered the fat giant and decided with a laugh that it must be a cosmic punishment for burning the giant's cock. Only this hot ass gave me indescribable pleasure. Just holding the cock inside that hot ass was pure pleasure.

He didn't stop moaning, half in pain and half in pleasure. I started fucking his ass with hard movements, thrusting my cock into him more and more.

"Yes Yes Yes." he cried. "That's good, fuck me."

"That's what I'm here for," I said. "My beauty, I will fuck you until you scream with pleasure."

I grabbed his waist and fucked him hard, feeling my balls collide with his, and my loins hit his soft ass. With each stroke, his butts shook, and when I pulled my cock out of him, those vibrations added stimulation to my hard rod. His hairs scratched my cock, and I thought it was much better than fucking a woman's ass.

I pressed his butt down, changing the angle of my penetration into his ass and forcefully penetrated. This time he really went wild with pleasure. At the time I wasn't aware of the pleasure of the contact of the cock with the prostate, but I realized with a sense that penetration at this particular angle gave him much greater pleasure. I continued to fuck him at the same angle, and he was unconscious with pleasure. His moans turned into real screams.

"Yes... please... more, more."

"Strong...Strong...Don't stop."

"Oh, I can't take it anymore."

"Yes Yes Yes."

I pulled my cock out of him, causing sounds of protest to escape from his mouth.

"What? No. No. Go on. I'm begging you."

I inserted my cock back into his ass and protest was replaced by agreement, "Yes, yes, go on."

Again, I pulled the cock out, this time without protesting sounds and again inserted it inside. After I did this a few times, he moaned again in a fragmented voice, as if he was holding his breath before moaning. Keeping to cry out in pleasure.

I leaned on his back and caressed his body, reaching around his body and under his shirt to his soft stomach and chest. His small nipples were hard and erect. I pinched them tightly and he moaned with pleasure. Then I hesitantly reached down and touched his cock.

The touch of my hand on his cock, made his whole body twitch. He shook violently and cried out, "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh."

To my surprise, his cock was hard. I grabbed his cock and pulled it hard. His cries turned to screams and he fell with his face pressed against the table. His hand was sent between his legs and he removed his cock from my hand and grabbed it himself. He didn't try to masturbate, just held the cock, maybe so I wouldn't hold it. Harsh and meaningless syllables came out of his mouth. I lowered my hand to his balls and caressed them. His body did not stop shaking. I put my hand over his hand holding the cock and moved it up and down. The meaningless syllables became shorter and more broken.

I pulled myself out of him and straightened up. He waited for me to thrust again, and when it didn't happen he turned to me.

"My chick, it's time for me to fuck you like a man fucks a woman," I said. "Take off your pants completely."

He jumped up, kicked off his shoes without untying the laces, and took off his pants. I laid him on his back and lifted his hips. I knelt on the bench and placed my cock in front of his hole. He quickly grabbed his balls and pressed them, and his cock, to his stomach. I quietly chuckled to myself, maybe he was afraid I would get tangled up in his balls and shove them up his ass. Who knows.

I penetrated him at an angle I knew he liked, and he literally went wild with pleasure. His body twisted and twisted in all directions, and he didn't stop screaming, only that suddenly the content of the screams changed.

"No, no, enough. Stop. It's too much, I can't take it anymore."

I stopped. Apparently the spot I touched with my cock was too stimulated for him. I lay on top of him and fucked him in long movements as I lean over his body and kiss his lips. He cupped my head with one hand and caressed my back with the other. His ankles were locked on top of me in a missionary position. Classic man and woman fuck.

With one hand I squeezed his chest and with the other I caressed his face, and fucked him with strong and fast movements, focusing only on my need for an orgasm. His hips rose up against me and he tried to shake his butt to the sides as well, to give me more pleasure. It quite worked out for him. Over time he will learn to perfect the technique. Beneath me I felt his hard cock being crushed between my stomach and his. The movements of his butt caused his cock to move inside the presser left and right. I suppose it gave him quite a bit of pleasure, because he was shaking again, and occasionally also folding up.

As my orgasm started to build inside me, I felt my legs shaking too. I leaned on him and hugged his body, while fucking him non-stop. I switched to short strokes and fucked him using only the head of the cock. The stimulation of the rectal muscle, together with the hair that surrounded it, on the groove that below the head of my cock was unbearable, a matter of seconds until I'll cum.

I came with a violent jerk of my whole body, filling his intestines with my hot sperm. I continued to move my cock inside him a few more times, feeling the heat of my liquids on my cock, before one last contraction gripped me and I fell on him panting.

I laid on him for a few minutes trying to catch my breath and then I whispered in his ear, "My sweetie, you have no idea what an orgasm you gave daddy."

Even from the strangulation I was in, I felt his hard cock still pressed between us, so when I relaxed a little, I rose slightly, put my hand between us and grabbed his cock. He literally folded and returned to uttering indistinct syllables. A thin fluid oozed from the tip of his cock. Maybe pre-cum. I tried to masturbate him, but he quickly removed my hand. I didn't understand what his point was, why he doesn't try to reach an orgasm. He reached out his other hand and stroked my head. In response I kissed his neck. Then I got up, pulled myself out of it and sat down with a thump on the bench.

He rose from the table and sat on my lap, burying his head at the base of my neck. I felt my seed oozing out of his anus on me.

"It was great. The greatest experience I've ever had." He whispered in my ears.

"Better than fucking your wife?" I asked teasingly.

"Much more. There's no comparison. I'd rather be your wife than her husband."

Oops, that was a strong statement. He was mine, my captive, my wife. That's how I saw it, and that's how he saw it, and even enjoyed this reality. I caressed him and kissed him on the lips gently. He continued to curl up in my arms, hugging my neck.

"Do you have the strength for another round?" He asked. "I'll understand if you decide to give up the blowjob."

"Daddy's little slut, there's no way in the world I'm going to give up a blowjob from you. Give me another minute and then start playing with my cock, okay?"