My Male Wife and His Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed my neck happily and waited. As expected, I came in his mouth again so hard, that I wondered if I even need girl-friends when I have him.

-- * * * --

During the following weeks we met again three times a week on average, and each time I came once in his ass and once in his mouth, not always in that order. During this whole period, I didn't even date a woman. There was no need for that, the suit, who had not yet introduced himself to me, was my wife.

And then, he surprised.

We finished fucking on the picnic table when he said, "My wife is going to Washington for a week. Would you like to stay with me for the night, sometimes? We can make love all night. We'll have sex on a bed with sheets." He grinned and winked at me.

I kissed him forcefully. " And then you will be completely my wife." I said.

"And you will be my husband. The love of my life."

For the first time we introduced ourselves to each other by our full names. It turned out that his name is Richard Walthorn and he is a lawyer specializing in the defense of white-collar criminals. We exchanged mobile numbers, and he gave me his home address. We arranged to meet the very next night. Indeed, we fucked all night. I think that night I came maybe six times and even he came once.

On one occasion he pulled my cock out of his mouth, stroked it all over, examined it carefully, and surprised me again when he said, "I think my wife would love this cock. She has a dildo just this size and thickness."

Here it is again. The feeling that he wanted me to fuck his wife got stronger and I refrained from asking him about it directly. But the meetings at his house removed all the barriers and we started talking about everything. On the third meeting at his house I mustered up the courage to ask him.

"Do you think your wife sleeps with other men too?"

"If you knew her, you'd know that no. She's straight as a ruler and quite a bit of a sadist too. If she was laid down by another man, she'd tell me and let me stew with it."

"But it seems to me that you would like her to be fucked by another man." I said.

"The truth is that I've thought about it many times. I might enjoy seeing her with a man who would give her rough sex, maybe even painful sex. She likes rough sex, and I have a feeling she might like painful sex too."

He nodded sadly to himself and then continued, "The truth is, that back then when I was sucking that filthy fat man in the gas station restroom, I would fantasize about him fucking her. Calling her a "slut" and making her his toy. It didn't happen, of course."

I caressed his cock with light movements, considering how to proceed with this, debating whether I should even continue in this direction. I really enjoy my sex with Richard, and I didn't care to miss the opportunity to fuck his wife. I also had doubts if the sex with her would be better than the sex with all the other women I slept with. For some reason I thought it would be even less satisfying.

His cock got hard, and I decided to give him something that until now only he had given me. I rose and lowered my head on his cock. As I thought, when his cock was erect it was about five and a half inches, and not very thick. I had no difficulty getting it in my mouth. But as soon as I sucked him, his whole body twitched and he pushed my head off him.

"Why?" I asked. "Don't you like it?"

"My cock is very sensitive. Even when I fuck my wife, I have to put a thick condom on it. And when I cum, I'm exhausted to the point of almost passing out. I don't like it."

"So even when you fuck your wife you don't cum?"

"Sometimes I do, but mostly I don't. And when I cum I stay lying on the bed until morning."

"So, you don't fuck her much." I said.

"Not much, but she doesn't need more than that. In general, for her, sex is something that is an obscene physiological need."

"Enough. Really?"

"Yes," he replied. "Although sometimes I feel that beneath the surface, she has passions. It's just that she conquers them. She is a very conservative type and very tough and rigid, my wife."

-- * * * --

But it turns out that the reality is greater than any imagination.

This was to be our last night together. His wife was supposed to arrive around noon, which meant we'd be back fucking in the grove in the park. All night he tried to give me the best night of my life. I fucked his sweet ass in every possible position, and he sucked me countless times and did to me things that made me wonder where he learned to do them.

The morning came and I had to go to work. I kissed him on the lips, and whispered in his ear, "Good morning, princess, I have to go to work."

He rolled over in bed and pushed me onto my back. "One last suck and that's it." he said.

I glanced at the big clock on the wall. We had time for another blowjob, maybe even a breakfast after. So, I lay on my back and let him abuse my cock, when suddenly the door opened and in the doorway stood a stern woman, with a handsome but slightly rough face, and a body that would not embarrass a model. She was very thin, perhaps even skinny; She had long, shapely legs and a large, round chest; Her silver hair, almost white, was long and gathered in a ponytail that fell over her shoulder. But none of that was relevant, because as soon as you met her cold blue eyes, your cock died on the spot.

She looked at her husband sucking my cock enthusiastically, making loud sucking noises, and froze in place. It seems that her legs could not carry her, and she fell on the armchair that was placed at the entrance of the room.

"It must be Mrs. Walthorn," I thought, and on the spot, I decided to abuse her. I sent open lewd glances at her and lustfully examined her body. Her mouth opened and closed several times until she finally found her voice.

"Richard," was all she said and that was enough. Richard jumped over me and sat down. It was clear that he would have preferred to be buried alive on spot. I got up from the bed with the intention of going to the living room, where my clothes were laid out in complete disarray. There is no doubt that she saw them and therefore crept into the room.

It was clear to me that this was the last time that Richard and I would meet, yet some sadistic urge made me stand in front of her for a moment and strip her with my gaze. Her already hard face became even harder and the look in her eyes was terrifying. I was about to continue on my way, but she reached out and grabbed my erect cock.

"He's fucking you, so he is fucking me too." She said to her husband, thereby shoving my cock in her mouth.

She swallowed my cock whole in one go, which was no small thing. She gripped my butts with both hands and pressed her face to my crotch as her tongue ran over my cock from bottom to top, back and forth. I remembered he said that she likes hard fuck and decided to give it to her. I grabbed her head with both hands and started fucking her mouth forcefully, hitting her throat repeatedly with my big cock.

She didn't release my butt.

I released her head and brought both of my hands down to the white button up shirt she was wearing. I didn't bother to open the buttons, I just grabbed the lapels of her shirt and opened it all at once, ripping the top buttons. Then I pushed both my hands into her bra and cupped her breasts, crushing them forcefully and pinching her nipples.

An auto mechanic has rough, strong hands, and I'm pretty sure her breasts have never experienced as strong squeeze as I gave them. She moaned with pleasure and continued to suck my cock. I lifted her off the couch and threw her on the bed. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Richard watching the play with sparkling eyes. Here, another fantasy of his comes true.

Fifteen minutes later they were on their knees, side by side, with my cock passing between her cunt and his asshole. One day, I will tear her anus as well, but not now, I didn't have enough time to oil her. Even so, I'm late for work. I fucked them both rudely and roughly, making them both scream with pleasure. Mrs. Walthorn came at least twice, Richard not even once.

-- * * * --

That's it. Now I have got home.

I live in the Walthorne house, with two wives - one has a cock and the other amazing breasts. As the man of the house, I got the master bedroom. There are nights when only one of my two wives joins me, and there are nights when I fuck them both together. I try to be a fair husband and divide my nights between my two wives equally. I don't think any of them have complaints. Sometimes I even manage to extract a smile of happiness from Mrs. Walthorn's face. Who would believe.

Life is beautiful, indeed it is.