All Comments on 'My Man, My Marine, My Lover! Pt. 05'

by Apple_of_Eden

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

Awesome! Would like to read about the wedding, whether or not his sight returns, possible children. Maybe a short epilog. Truthfully, this is a great ending place. My desire for more is simply selfish, I don't want to say, "Goodbye." 5 stars, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best Ever

This is the best story I have ever read on this site. Please don't let us down. This needs to be a happily ever after ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Worth the Wait!!

I loved your story the first time around, but it was even better reading it again. I'm so happy you decided to give us more of this story and "brat and Brian". I love them. I gave up on seeing them again, but it was worth the wait. Thank you for adding to the story. Can't wait to see what you have in mind for the next chapter.

Best story I've read in a long time. Maybe best ever!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

peter49parkerpeter49parkerover 3 years ago

This is a "Great" story. Well written and takes us, the readers, along for a romantic ride. The story of Brat and Brian gives us hope and inspiration, in a time when we need it.

Thank you so much for continuing this 'love' story. I am very happy to be a fan, a follower, and most of all, a friend.

georgeblackgeorgeblackover 3 years ago
Images

I love the imagery of the story. Whether it's describing a sunset ...

"The sun is still just above the tree line. It won't be but a few minutes before it falls below the ridge and the trees. It's one of those big burning red-orange suns we get this time of the year. The rays being emitted are a golden orange and they spread forward over the trees and are just touching the water's edge. It's beautiful how the water looks as if it's on fire at the shore line. The horizon is a darker shade of magenta with streaks of purple, pink, and mauve. Soft, beautiful colors stream over the treetops and disappear behind them."

Or great sex...

"Softly, he kissed and sucked along my labia. Each time, he sucked a small amount of fatty flesh into his mouth, I cried out some incomprehensible sound. He barely dipped a finger into my vagina and then back out to tease along my folds again. He did this over and over until I was squirming side to side trying not to lose it completely."

It's like I was there experiencing it myself. Great story and I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mrs Miller his mother is rather annoying. She needs to stop babying and smothering him!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApple_of_Eden@Apple_of_Eden
I'm here to write and post stories, occasionally chat, and to have a little fun on the boards. Apple_of_Eden 🍎

SIMILAR Stories