All Comments on 'My Man, My Marine, My Lover! Pt. 06'

by Apple_of_Eden

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
JaceyTreyJaceyTreyover 3 years ago

I was so excited when I checked out my home page here, and found you'd posted this story. Thank you for continuing the story. A perfect ending! Well done. 5 🌟

RedRhythmicSerpentRedRhythmicSerpentover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

Change, adapt, overcome. Fare thee well.

QBikkQBikkover 3 years ago
Wow

I did read the 6 chapters in a row, great character development, great story development, lots of emotions conveyed through the story. Well done, a masterpiece.

Thanks for sharing your talent

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I hope that this saga continues! I want to see what the future brings....

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Oh. My. God. This is my favorite story!!!!! They went through so much together, but their love got them through it all. Wow.

You’re an amazing writer!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

Please consider writing more of this story!! You’re a wonderful storyteller

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful comments. For those of you who have been following along from the initial posting of "My Man, My Marine, My Lover!" and to those of you who have joined Brat and Brian's journey more recently, I'm so glad that you have enjoyed their story.

From day one, you have all been extremely supportive of my work, the stories, and the characters. I appreciate you more than you know. Thank you for all of your comments, messages, emails, and feedback.

~Apple

georgeblackgeorgeblackover 3 years ago

Such a wonderful story. I've been following "My Man, My Marine, My Lover" for years. It started out great and each chapter got better. I can relate to Brian, the marine. It must has been so hard to lose his sight and his independence.

Soldiers and warriors have to depend on the men and women they fight with. They are a unit, a team and it's bigger than any individual. From squad, to platoon on up to the whole division everyone counts on everyone else. But for Brian, to have to rely on Andrea as he recovers, both physically and emotionally is a whole different thing.

My Man, My Marine, My Lover captures Brian's struggle as a man to deal with his injuries, his debilitation and his need to do everything himself. As Brian learns to let Andrea inside he become more whole. The have build a love that can never be broken. Brian's love for Andrea for nursing him back to health and never giving up on him. And Andrea's love for Brian because he let her in and gave himself to her. In his time of need he said, "I need you."

This has been quite a journey, thank you Apple for creating your story and bringing us along for the ride. We know Brian and Andrea (and Ashley and Brianna) will have a long happy life together.

Lonely32Lonely32over 2 years ago

This was wonderful from start to finish. I was so happy for them when they initially got engaged, when Brian's eyesight started coming back, when Andrea (Brat) told him she was pregnant, when they got married, when they told their parents that Andrea was pregnant, when she told him that the baby was actually two, and when they were born. Six chapters was not enough. I want the story to keep going for forever. This is such a sweet story. It's actually a story. It's not just sex with a little bit of a story thrown in. It's the perfect mix. These types of stories are rare. Thank you soooo much for this story.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear Readers of "My Man, My Marine, My Lover",

Due to some type of "glitch" in the Literotica computer system, I'm not able to write to you individually/privately and I haven't been able to do so for an extended period of time. I do, however, appreciate and value all of the positive comments, messages, and emails I've received from you regarding Brat and Brian, their love story, and my writing/story telling. Thank you very much for loving this story and these characters...I do too.

georgeblack: I'm happy to hear that you found and enjoyed this last chapter. I know you've followed from day one and I appreciate it.

Dear Lonely32,

Thank you for your lovely comment on my story, "My Man, My Marine, My Lover" part six. I truly appreciate the fact that you read all six chapters of my story and favored each one. I'm so happy that you enjoyed Brat and Brian. I loved writing this story and it brings me great joy to know that others, like yourself, love it as much as I do. Also, I wanted to thank you for voting me one of your favorite authors. I'm honored. I hope you continue to follow my writing and enjoy future stories.

To everyone who p.m'd or emailed me, thank you too. Your feedback and comments are welcomed and appreciated more than you can know.

Thanks again,

Apple_of_Eden

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

WOW, well done!

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

I have waited to the end to make a comments. As a retired military man with over 22 years of service, some wonderful and some really bad. This is by far one of the best stories I have read on this site. Some parts maybe a little to in depth, others really sad and tearful, and a lot of heart warming times in their lives.

Thanks for this wonder full story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing and you brought such visual to even the deeper and darker aspects that ultimately turned very bright and significant to storyline. Wow. Encourage you to keep writing, you have found many readers who have become enraptured with your gift of bringing stories like this to life in a real sense that has integrity from start to finish. Best wishes and Thank you!!

Lonely32Lonely32over 1 year ago

Apple_of_Eden I just saw your comment. It has been a little while since I revisited the story. I'm so glad that you appreciate my comment. I don't remember seeing where any other author commented on my comment. Thank you for being so kind.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I waited until the end before commenting so if I may say Thank you for writing this very enjoyable story . Every detail was so vivid and emotional in it's commentary . As a former serving soldier the way that you dealt with the feelings on the home front were very sensitive . And took into consideration very nicely the tension and fear that those at home deal with every day of their loved ones Deployment . No one can exhale the bated breath until they ACTUALLY SEE the boots back on home ground . Thanks again

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApple_of_Eden@Apple_of_Eden
I'm here to write and post stories, occasionally chat, and to have a little fun on the boards. Apple_of_Eden 🍎

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES