All Comments on 'My Marketing Men Ch. 01'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding

Very good job, a 5*.

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Thanks for the warning. Didn't read it and haven't scored it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
thanks for warning

I skimmed then skipped. Won't score you down as you gave a nice warning up front and used TAGS wisely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Since this made it past an editor

I am guessing Mr. Screwloose finally got wise and left.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

A story about a cheating fiance and her happy cuck. Easy score.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What don't you understand about LOVING WIVES????

I mean how hard can it be to understand that this category isn't for boyfriend/girlfriend trash?

Simply awful.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yeah, dickwads couldn't read the intro, got to luvem for their brainless postings.

I assume the fiancee will continue to be cuckold in marriage too, so it's allowed .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
whore

whore just a low life piece of shit. deal with it mrmsscrewloose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆+ [5+ (5.5/5=110% "way above expectations!")]. The storyline was very imaginatively conceived & masterfully crafted.

This story is totally my cup of tea... & then some.

I strongly believe that it is not a big deal when a wife (or fiancée) has sex with her boss.

If you are a voyeur/cuck-wannabe husband (or fiancé),

this story is a MUST READ for you!

❤❤❤❤❤

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

To the Anon, Loving Wives don't have to have wives - girlfriends, fiancees, etc are fair game.

Please leave out any hints at "truth," we don't believe you.

PadmaBearPadmaBearalmost 4 years ago

very nicely told. and wow, so many insecure men on this site looking for BTB stories to assuage their pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

★★★★★ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Your written words turned into a lovely video in my mind….. loved it!

5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story follows.

Quote:

"... You know I love you and you know I will love you whatever you do with him. Whatever he does to you. You can let him into you anytime you want. . . . Just always come back to me. Come back to me."

End quote.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

In Loosescrew's world every woman is a whore and every man a cuck.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Yeah pure cuck shit. That marriage wouldnt last as long as the diaper Trump puts on at 8am every morning.

In fact any couple that far apart for that amount of time, doing others (of course we get the cucked side of it because after all the cucks just have to share their idiocy with us) such as they do, their marriage would diminish over time (factually yes it would as their emotional commitment would slowly crumble) so just stick with the closeted male cuck crap and stop trying to create a truly "loving" marriage that would never exist as you so weakly attempted to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved (❤) it. Erotic & realistic, two in one!

Gave you a 5.0 = 100% (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.)

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved (❤) this story. Very very erotic. Gave it a 5+ (5.5 = 110%, ★★★★★+ "over & above!")

This story is totally true to life. It is based on a number of similar true events.

The scenes where her boss is brazenly caressing her ass and thighs whenever the two of them are alone are PRICELESS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife is an executive assistant to a CEO of a large corporation. She has been having sex with him for nearly five years with my encouragement. Many of the office scenes in this story are similar to her experiences. It started about three months into her job with him, some flirting, some sexual innuendo, which she readily returned. After talking to me about his advances, and my encouragement to reciprocate, she let him go farther each time they were alone. It only took a week or so before she was naked in his office and she let him take her on his desk. She told him then that he could have her anytime he wanted her. But isn’t all on his schedule either; she will often wear something a bit sexy or go to work braless to let him know she is in the mood. On occasion he has offered her to other CEO’s as a token of goodwill. Since she loves sex she happily accepts these assignments, too. I think it’s the most erotic thing ever to have a wife who loves to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Umm was a weird fantasy until it fell flat. When she started missing weekends with Danny to instead screw the boss who found excuses to keep her with him, well that is just shit. And she should have been honorable and realized what she was doing was destructive or end her engagement with Danny. Uggh. Suddenly became cuckoldry in a flash.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Two losers who deserve each other - together in a loveless, barely sexual booty call "marriage". She acts a freebie whore; he acts her dickless pimp. Perfect for each other.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am copy pasting an anon comment which I really can relate to.

Quote:

Anonymous - about 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story follows.

"... You know I love you and you know I will love you whatever you do with him. Whatever he does to you. You can let him into you anytime you want. . . . Just always come back to me. Come back to me."

End quote.

* * *

5.0 = 100%, ♡♡♡♡♡!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

My getting a little on the side was not a problem for either of us. Not for me nor for him. That was our agreement, our relationship. We were in love, engaged, firmly committed, but we were very adult and open about our sex lives. We recognized that we both had needs while we were apart almost all the time.

End quote.

• • •

5.0!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

MY MARKETING MEN CH. 01 by MrMsScrewloose is an excellent wife sex story: 5***** (4.75 = 95%)!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Excerpt from page one of the story.

Quote:

New boss reaches into my skirt, then into my pants, then into me, while my fiancé encourages me to let him.

End quote.

• • •

My kind of wife sex story: 4.75 = 95%!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

"If you want him to have your body, to possess your pussy, to use your sex - for his pleasure and for yours - that's your choice. You know I love you and you know I will love you whatever you do with him. Whatever he does to you. You can let him into you anytime you want. . . . Just always come back to me. Come back to me."

Whatever her fiancé said definitely implies the good old 'I LOVE YOU.'

He loves her not only 'truly madly deeply,' but also 'selflessly & unconditionally.'

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

MrMsScrewloose is an excellent wife sex story-teller.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

5.0 = 💯% (☆☆☆☆☆), 👍👍.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

👍👍!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous