All Comments on 'My Married Friend'

by DavidPatrick

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another *****!!!!!

I am getting used to a daily dose of you, and I can't believe where you've left us hanging, this time! I sure hope the sequel is there tomorrow! I'm gonna need it!

Hugs,

BKinLA

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW DP - another sizzling dose!

What a delightful surprise - more incredible erotica! Have you been holding out on us DP hmmm? Three stories and three outstanding 5 * efforts. I can't wait to read about Rob's son (or anything else you care to craft!). Thank you for sharing. X

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Exceptional...until

The very last line actually ruined this for me. You just don't screw your best friend's kid, especially not a best friend you had a romantic relationship with. Still love you as a writer. This story just wasn't my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

If you continue this story a day thing I will be very happy. Your stories are real and honest. Like they could happen in real life and now some happy fairytale land. But I agree with the previous author. Sleeping with your ex lover's son isn't cool. However you are such an amazing author i will definitely read that story and love it anyway if you post it. Keep up the amazing work

DavidPatrickDavidPatrickover 8 years agoAuthor
Reply To Anonymous

Wait and see. You may like "My Married Friend's Son" when it's posted.

HairyJacquesHairyJacquesover 8 years ago
Vivid and real

I love all of your stories, but this one is my favorite. The relationship between Rob and Chris (and Russell!) seems very plausible, especially as you develop it. And the sex is vivid, visceral, and compelling. Very, very hot!

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 8 years ago

Well written, but I don't understand how you can continue to be best friends with someone you're in love with. And won't the son just be a substitute? Chris should REALLY try to date.

DavidPatrickDavidPatrickover 8 years agoAuthor
Wait And See, GeeMeeDee

You will see how it all works out, when My Married Friend's Son is posted. You may like the resolution. You may not. But, you will see how it all works out.

LLAPLLAPover 8 years ago
just a quick note

hello DP, i just started reading this story and I found a mistake I wanted to tell you about before I forget it. on the first page you write "in September 2011, not long after 9/11"... well 9/11 happened on September 11, 2001. So " September 2011" is 10 years later. Since the story starts in 1998, the "2011" is just a typo? (now back to reading ;))

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Another Good One!

Your work is so much fun to read (and stroke to). Your characters are believable and the unexpected twists surprising - or by now not. The sex is always hot and I really enjoy it. Still prefer HEA.

BabydaddyBabydaddyover 8 years ago
Reread

Just reread everyone of your stories. You're the best. I love your main character. He is so relate able and flawed and so super sexy. Great job

JasonsConfusedFunJasonsConfusedFunabout 8 years ago
Please Never Stop Writing - it makes you feel

This story was impeccable. the whole time i am rooting for their love to win out. just the characters you created are real and amazing. I love it so much. The romance just makes me feel something special and the parts where the love is unrequited kills me. Please continue writing stories. thank you for your stories, I will look forward to more!

amarlanamarlanalmost 8 years ago
Never ending fun

Your stories were classics for me. Very cool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot, hot, hot... and well-written

I loved this (and the next one about the son) too, so much hot sex... but well-written and realistic too. As for the wife - well, there are more than a few women out there who "deserve" to have a husband/boyfriend who secretly engages in gay sex on the side.

MarkbikeMarkbikealmost 6 years ago
Straight +

I really like the detail in your stories and the very real angst that Rob expresses, together with his need. Great sex, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unrealistic

I don’t buy this story at all. A man who continuously claims to be “not gay“ does not suck cock, make out and deeply kiss, and get fucked by another man - especially with his best friend who he already has a “brotherly” love for. He is clearly at least bi. If he only fucked Chris or got blown by him, it might be more realistic. But he didn’t, he went full gay over and over. He made up lame rules like only out of town, no kissing anymore, etc but that was so unconvincing. He clearly felt deep love for Chris and that’s why he loved the sex with him so much but he wasn’t honest enough to admit that. And the whole thing was so wrong for Chris. Who loved Rob and was just being used as a sex toy. Robs behavior throughout was incredible selfish and disrespectful - not just to Chris but also his wife and his kids (everyone he claims he doesn’t want to hurt). Then when Rob just abruptly stopped it, there is NO way they would continue to be best friends. Laughable. To say ending it was the only way to keep from losing him was ludicrous. They had gone way too deep for that. If Rob was genuine with that, he would not have done all he did with Chris in the first place. The only reason I will read the sequel is that Rob deserves to be fucked over by Chris fucking his son.

HotforitbimanHotforitbimanover 1 year ago

Good story. Stupid, fucked up, you must hate gay men ending. Don’t deserve the 1 rating even. Total shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hotforitbiman,

What is "total shit" is your entire comment. Baiting the writer to be briefly happy before dlandering the entire story with you "you must hate gay men" statement is a disgusting, cowardly attitude. Of course, you posted this 12 days ago since you know that no one will reply back. The only thing that deserves no stars is your attitude in general.

Anon 2 years ago,

Stating Rob is selfish might be too hasty considering he also stated that this won't go anywhere to Chris. If he is truly selfish, he would keep doing this cheating thing while fully knowing that his life will crumble sooner or later.

Sad ending, and I'm not really into cheating either, but I can see this coming from the start. Rob having educated to hve that kind of background against the idea of being gay/bi really doesn't make it easy, not to mention that he has a family although his marriage doesn't seem to be a happy one in the bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Also, just to add to that previous comment, when I say I expected the ending, I meant how their relationship won't go anywhere.

That last paragraph on how the protag nailed the son instead is just, yeah... I'll just pretend that and the sequel is just a mess that will be ignored for the rest of it because it is just a massive mess lmao. Not dissing the writing style, but sure dips my liking way down on any of the characters haha.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous