My Marvelous Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you do the whole day?"

"Nothing special. Just routine. And how was your day?"

"Till now it was quite boring." I said and kissed her. "I took to clients to two different sites but I don't think it will come to anything. Rest of the day I just sat in the office killing flies. But now I am in a mood to kill something else."

She giggled.

"What Shall I cook for you?"

"What if I take you out for dinner?"

"No. It's better here. I like to cook."

"I too like to cook. So we will cook together, like yesterday." I said and pinched her nipple. She let out a loud yell. It was a fake, meant only to arouse me.

"This coffee is too strong. I think I need some more milk in it." I said mischievously.

She rose on her knees and lifted her one breast I suckled it like a kid. And she ran her fingers through my hair.

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow!" the twinkle from her eyes extinguished like a fused bulb. "Tomorrow I have appointment with my doctor."

"When? Which hospital?" I asked.

"It is a pvt. Clinic on the railway road. I have to be there at 12 noon."

"Railway road is not far from my office. You be at the round-about at 11.30 I will pick you up from there." I told her.

"No, I can go by bus. You need not miss your office."

I gave a hard squeezed to her firmed boob.

"You heard what I said." I said harshly.

She lowered her eyes.

"We will go together. I am my own boss and there are people to take care of things even if I am not there. Nobody is going to miss me for a day or two. I said kissing her on both the cheeks and fore head. You ae mine now. Don't hide things from me, Neela."

She fell into my arms and stayed there for a long moment. I rubbed her naked back.

"Be careful, beautiful. Disobedience can put you in lot of trouble." I said lovingly feeling her ass over the soft cloth of her petticoat.

"I will take the punishment happily. "

I slapped her ass cheek with a cupped hand. It made a lot of noise. But that was all what it did. It again lightened the atmosphere.

"In the 25 years of my married life I don't remember if ever anybody had asked me how my day was. And he never talked with me about his job." She said playing with the button of my shirt.

We had finished our coffees.

She came out of my lap.

"I will go and get the dinner ready." She said.

We spent the next half an hour in the kitchen cooking and talking. She had so much to say. In between I kept on fondling and cuddling her. She was happy, genuinely happy. That pleased me.

I am not going to ask her anything. I will let her come to me on her own. She will.

We finished our meals and she was still talking. I am a good listener when I want to be. I have that quality and it had paid off every time.

We did the dishes and it was time for her to go. She was not saying it and I was also hesitant. But in the end I took her in my arms and said "You should rest now. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day, toffee."

She didn't reply. We walked to the living room and I helped her into her blouse and she took the sari and put it on. She had suddenly gone quiet. I walked her to the gate. She turned and we kissed passionately. It was a long, eager, hungry kiss. She was holding on to me with all the energy she had. I started to open the gate but she took my hand off the clasp. She opened it as I had taught her; silently without any screech.

"Good night." She whispered.

#

I was at the round-about (traffic island) next to our society at 11.30 on the dot. She was already there. She jumped into the front passenger seat quickly and we were moving. She had applied a little make-up and done her hair in a complicated bun. It made her look a lot younger. but She was tense.

"Hiya Gorgeous!" I greeted her. That brought a fleeting smile on her face. I caressed her thigh and she placed her hand over mine. I tried to throw some witty remarks but they didn't have the desired effect. Still when we reached the Clinic she was less tense.

To my great relief we were ushered to doctor's office as soon as we reached. And I got a nice surprise. The doctor was a bespectacled female of or around Neela's age who looked more like a model than a doctor. She looked at me questioningly.

"She is our maid." I said bluntly.

She looked from me to Neela and back. Neela's face had turned red.

"She is going to stay with us until she completes her therapy." I explained.

"Sit down." The doctor said. She took Neela behind the green screen. They were there for quit sometime. ('She was looking for swollen lymph nodes.' Neela told me afterwards when we were driving back. 'and didn't find any.' 'I also hadn't bumped into any.' assured her. For which I got a pat on the thigh.)

The doctor saw her prescription wrote something and told her that she will have to continue the same treatment and asked to get the blood test done in the lab adjoining her room. I deposited Neela in the lab and hopped back into doctor's room.

The doctor didn't object at all.

"Good woman she is, your maid." She said smiling ear to ear which told me that she didn't believe a word I had said. "You want to ask me something?"

"Yes, about diet and...anything.... I mean like acupuncture etc."

"Good healthy diet, rich in protein milk, poultry, dry fruits, eggs sea food. I don't think any physiotherapy will help at this stage but regular exercise, fresh air, it will do her good."

"And, doctor what do you think....." I didn't know how to pose the question but she knew what was on my mind.

"I don't lie to my patients. I told her in no uncertain words if she completes the full course she will be perfectly alright. She is not going anywhere the next 15 or so years, at least not because of this disease." She said it in stern voice. But to my ears, it was music.

Then her voice softened. "Take good care of your MAID. She is already looking a lot better." And she broke into a laugh. "I don't know if it is the medicine or you."

"I little of both, I think." I replied joining her laugh. "Thank you, doctor."

"You are welcome. Will you be coming with her every time?"

"I will."

Neela was waiting for me at the door when I came out.

"The reports will be ready in three hours." She said in an unsure voice about what to do now.

"That is good." I said automatically. I don't know whether I was responding to what she was saying or what the doctor had said a minute before.

I took her arm and led her outside. I took her to a Chinese restaurant. We had chow min and then I took her to a Mall nearby. I bought her a track suit despite her complaining.

"Exercise daily; A thirty minute morning walk and 30 minute for yoga afterwards." I told her.

Then I sat her on a sofa and went shopping on my own. I bought a frock, a midi and few pieces of lingerie, got them packed and came back. I wrested from her the prescription and got down in front of a chemist.

"I don't need it right now I have the medicine for another fortnight." Neela complained. But I was not listening now that I was sure that we could defeat the disease. I was euphoric. I bought another month's supply.

By then it was already time to collect the reports. We showed the reports to the doctor who was by now looking tired and spent. But she lit up seeing us and the reports.

"The treatment is working fine. The number of cells has come down rapidly.

See you next month." She said looking directly at me."

I bowed.

I dropped Neela at the same traffic island loading her with the shopping bags.

"Go, take some rest. I will make a round of my office just to show my face." I told her in a commanding voice.

#

I didn't stay at the office for long. My mind was not there. I came back early. I made coffee for the two of us and sat down to wait. I finished my mug then I finished her mug too but she still didn't appear. I got up to cook. At 7.30 it had grown dark and I switched on the lights. The door knocked immediately.

I opened the door. She stood there wearing the same sari she had worn yesterday and laden with the shopping bags. She came in and dropped the burden on the divan next to the sofa. I took her by her hair.

"You are late." I said. "I have been waiting for you for two hours."

"Two hours?"

"I came back early. I told you I am going there just to show my face. Didn't you see my car?"

"I can't see it when it is parked inside. Your neighbor's hedge blocks the view. I am sorry."

She fell into my arms and embraced me tightly. I could feel that she was not wearing her bra. Her soft breasts were pressed to my chest. Soon they will become firmer. I visualized how the nipples got hard and erect and how the pink nipples looked when they got engorged.

"You haven't opened the packets."

"I was not going to do it without you." She cooed softly.

"You had your coffee?"

"Yes, two mugs, mine and yours, I pointed towards the mugs lying on the table with my eyes.

She was feeling guilty. I could see it on her face.

"Let's open the packets." I said.

I pressed her breasts hard against my chest.

"Mama!" She yelped. But that was all she could utter. I sealed her lips.

I was hungry for her and she was equally eager for me. Our tongues played with each others. I laid her down on the divan and mounted her She took of her blouse without even bothering to undo the buttons and tugged at my shirt I took it off. I pinned her down and looked at her. Whole her body had turned pink. The areolas wer engorged and her nipples were hard and erect to my liking. I suckled her and showered her with kisses on her breasts. neck and face.

She pushed me away.

"My tummy is making noises let's eat first I am hungry." She said slithering out of my reach.

"I am hungrier. I am going to have you for dinner." I said catching her by the ankle.

She slid back towards me and kissed me on the forehead. "That will be your dessert."

I sat down and turned one of the poly-bags upside down its contents fell on the divan. She took one box and opened it. Then she hurriedly opened the other.

"For whom these are?"

"Now how will I look like wearing designer bra and panties?"

She opened the other poly bag. It contained the frock. She slapped her forehead.

"Change into these." I asked her Dangling one pair of designer bra and panties in front of her eyes.

"After the dinner." She said and came out of the divan and bare footed made a bee line for the kitchen, her bubbies bouncing up and down.

We ate standing in the kitchen and quickly cleaned the dishes.

"Time for my dessert."

"Sure."

I walked her to the living room and lifted her on to the center table. "Take it off." I asked her pointing toward her sari. She took off quickly.

I undid the waist-cord of her petticoat with one yank. The petticoat fell down. I placed both my hands on sides of her panties and rolled them down slowly. Her crotch came into sight and then the upper half of her love lips became visible though the real thing was still hidden between her thighs. The crotch and the pussy looked freshly shaven. The strong smell of her sex wafted into my nostrils. I had felt her before. There was a thick bush as I remembered

I ran my hand over her delicate silky slippery cunt lips.

"I cleaned it in the morning." She said leaning onto me. I kneeled in front of her and kissed her womanhood. "For you." she said cheerfully. "Aren't you going to invite me in that bed today?"

"Nobody takes a maid to his bed." I said teasingly.

She thumped my chest. "Then Where? On the floor?" She asked skeptically.

"I will show you. First put this on I want to see how it looks on you." I told her.

"I want a mirror." She said.

I led her to my bedroom. There was a full length mirror. She put on her new bra and panties and turned this way and that way to check herself and then she looked at me for approval. The lacey lingerie looked beautiful on her I gave her the frock and she donned it and twirled on her feet full 360 degrees. She looked much younger and a lot happier. She came and put her arms around my neck.

"Your dessert is ready, Sir." She said happily.

"Don't you want to try the other one?"

"Tomorrow is another day."

"Come than."

I took her hand and led her up the stairs. I opened the door and the automatic solar lamps lying in all four corners lit up at once. They dimly illuminated the roof. She was mesmerized by the sight. The whole floor was covered with fine artificial grass and all the walls were lined up with flowers pots full of bloomers. There were a few bonsais in between in bigger flower pots and on the back left corner there was a small fountain. It was not working yet. I went and switched it on. It emitted a soft blue light. She flopped down on the grass.

"It is soft. " She commented running a hand on the grass.

I went downstairs and brought a mattress, two bed sheet and two pillows. She took the mattress from me and spread it on the grass. I covered it with one bed sheet and she plopped on it. I threw the pillows at her and she fell down on the mattress. I was immediately on top of her. She was laughing. It was the first time I had seen her laugh.

"Isn't it the right place for a first night together?"

"Can't think of anything better." She said wrapping her arms around my neck.

I pulled out the pillow stuck between us.

"You look dazzling in this dress."

"Me! Dazzling!" She laughed again.

I pinched her ass.

"Ouch." She yelped

"Boss is always right." I said sternly.

"Yes boss." She said still laughing.

I closed her mouth with mine. We kissed deeply. We nibbled the lips and licked the tongues and insides of cheeks. Both were panting when we broke away. I lifted her frock above her head and she came out of it. By the time I came out my pants and shorts she had already taken of her bra and panties.

"Please put the lights off." She requested me.

"What are you here for if I get to do all the work?" I teased her.

"Where is the switch?" She asked

"Next to the door."

She got up and walked to the door. I watched her back, her buttocks swaying with every step. She turned to look back I blew her a kiss.

I am going to fuck this ass one day soon. I told myself.

She switched off the lights and came back. The blue light from the fountain fell on her body. Her boobs had a little sag but that made them more attractive. Her tummy was flat except a very small bulge just above the crotch. There were no unwanted deposits of fat anywhere. Her thighs were lean and strong. I ran my hands on her calves and thighs and pulled her down next to me.

I kissed her on the forehead and my lips started a tortuous journey downwards. She started breath hard as my lips pressed her nipples and my tongue liked her engorged areolas. I licked her navel and further descended to her crotch. She gasped when my lips touched her pussy lips. I licked her clit and she tightly closed her thighs. I went further down. I reached her toes and flipped her on her stomach and started back upwards. She shuddered as my tongue ran over her spine. She turned on her back when I reached her neck. Our lips met and she pulled me on top of her. My impatient cock was already looking for the gate to the heavenly bliss. She opened wide and my cock slid into her sheath comfortably. She was tight, hot and full of juices. She immediately started heaving and twisting her ass. Our bodies rasped against each others. She was panting and huffing.

"Water!" She yelped.

I stopped fucking her and rose to lick her lips. I let my saliva drip into her mouth. She gulped it eagerly.

I started fucking her with hard thrust. In a few minute she was ready. Muscles of her thighs were twitching and she was moving her hips frantically. Hot lava gushed out copiously and she slumped deep into the mattress. Her body got covered with cold sweat. I stopped for a few moments to let her enjoy her orgasm. I too was on the brink of a ejaculating. I started again in a hurry. She clung to me tightly clasping her legs around my waist. Soon she was back in form and was heaving her body to meet me. I tried to hold on as long as I could.

I spewed a big load into her. She yelled and her pussy contracted around my cock squeezing out everything. I remained inside her until my limp cock slid out on its own. I slid down next to her. She turned towards me. I gently kissed her. She snuggled under me. It was getting cold. I covered both of us with the spare bed sheet.

"How close we have come in a couple of days." She said.

"I want to say something."

"Listen to what i have to say, first. I love you."

I kissed her forehead.

"You like me?" She asked me.

"Isn't it a bit late for such.."

"I mean I am much older than you." She interrupted me.

"I brought my face close to her and looked her in the eyes. She held my gaze.

"You are a Marvelous...... Maid." I said laughing.
             

12