My Master's Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
In the darkness of the back halls, a stranger captures me.
1.2k words
4.51
20.5k
26
0

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

Ahead was blackness. Still, anything was better than being stuck in the hall where women were taken to be tied or chained down and fucked.

The footsteps were becoming louder in the oddly silent corridor.

Yanking off my heels to silence my steps, I rushed into the darkness. My hands were in front of me as I felt for any surface to help me navigate this club of sadists.

Moans came from somewhere nearby. Hardly audible were whimpers as well. Probably the whimpers of women forced in here no different than me. Had any of the women seemed to be having a good time? Only the woman who'd been bought by the obese man at the bar.

My eyes slowly adjusted when I came upon a narrow strip of light. It felt like salvation, so long as I wasn't headed in the direction of the stage and rooms designed for fucking. My steps quickened, immediately stopping when the silhouette of someone silently came my way.

I squinted, ready to find a hint of a wall or anything I could hide against. Too quickly, a hand had wrapped around my waist.

"Are you lost, Little one?" His smooth whisper tickled my neck.

Of course I was. "I need to find the exit."

"That's what they all say." He took my shoes and dropped them to the floor. The soft clack startled me, worsened by his hand lowered to cup my ass. "What you need is to be fucked."

I couldn't step away. I also didn't want to appear as a coward to be pushed around. "Stop prodding me with your small dick and tell me how to get out."

His laughter came in a hum. "I'll show you a small dick." He pushed me back then forced a blindfold over my eyes. I cringed. This meant anyone around could see me if the lights came on but I would never know who had been present.

A chain rattled somewhere above. Before I could scream and fight him, cloth was shoved into my mouth. His hard cock pressed against my thigh as he yanked my wrists upward to the rattling chains.

My objections were muffled in the gag in my mouth. The chains yanked tight, raising me onto the tips of my toes. Long, warm fingers slid up my skirt and ripped my thong before plunging into me.

His deep breath sped and blew against my chest. With every rapid stroke of his fingers, he enunciated, "Such a tight little Fire-cat already dripping for me."

In vain, I jerked. No amount of struggle would get me out of this though. After he'd had his fun prodding me, he pulled the neckline of my dress beneath my breasts. Maybe it was the blindfold hindering me from sight, but every other sense was raging, especially the feel of his hot tongue over my nipple, sucking before teeth scraped.

"Come for me." His hand pumped in and out, quicker and deeper, sliding against my slick need.

I grumbled into my gag with defiance. As my climax drew near, my thighs tightened. This stranger wouldn't get the satisfaction of pleasuring me.

A metal hinge squealed above me. He lifted my knee and a cold hook captured it, yanking it to the side before he did the same with the other. My hips ached with how wide he had me spread.

"Do you want my small dick to fuck an orgasm out of you?" he hissed into my ear. At this point, my body begged for it. I needed it. But I shook my head with refusal.

His firm hands gripped my waist and held me in place as he forced a massive girth into me. It didn't go in immediately, even coated in my dripping slick, my walls couldn't accommodate his size. He groaned as he pushed into me. "I must not be too small." Once he'd sunk so deep he pressed against my cervix, he pulled back halfway, already leaving me empty. He slammed forward, causing the chains to rattle as my body bobbed. Loud smacks and screeching metal reverberated as he gained speed. "Come for me."

When I attempted to fight it, he gripped my throat gently, bringing a light-headed awe.

I whimpered into my gag. Refusing the gratification was no longer an option. My muscles tightened and waves of ecstasy flooded me as he continued to pump his hips. He responded by pounding deeper and causing loud, wet slaps. With a hard slam into me, he released his hold on my neck and bit it as hot seed pumped into me. Another orgasm shattered me as we remained joined.

My eyes grew heavy as my head bobbed to his shoulder. Before I could catch my breath, he stepped away. The chains on my wrists were removed and I slumped forward. The bars at my knees held my legs wide and didn't permit me to fall. My arms flailed as I searched for something to grab onto, eventually yanking the blindfold off and clawing at straps that hung in front of me.

I finally got a look around my surroundings. Ahead was a mirror that only reached about waist high. I only got to see myself and the black pants of the man who had thoroughly used me.

"You're going to love this." His low voice was husky as he turned. A loud buzzing preceded strong vibration pressed against my slit. A belt cinched over my hips, securing it to rattle my sensitive core. With a hum of satisfaction, he stepped around and pulled the straps from my hands. "Not knowing who's fucking you is part of the fun." Before I could raise to see him, he held my head downward so I could only see expensive shoes kick the blindfold to the side.

My body convulsed from the powerful vibrations at my core.

I stared down crisp, black suit pants and shiny shoes. The rich bastard must have loved this. He secured a black collar around my neck, pulled it tight so I didn't breathe, then yanked the gag from my mouth before his well groomed pelvis and thick, sopping cock was presented to me. "Clean me." He loosened the pull of the collar.

My lips spread and accepted the rod still glistening with the salty mix of our fluids. It didn't take long before he was shoving his massive girth all the way into my throat and fucking my mouth. Inexplicable excitement flared as the vibrator sent shockwaves of pain and pleasure through me, mixed with the tight control of my head as he ruled over me.

It didn't make the situation any less humiliating though. I was still being used by a man whose identity was a mystery. There wasn't even a scuff on his shoes for me to single them out.

He held my head to his pelvis as cum pulsed into my throat. When he was certain I swallowed every drop, he freed my head. That didn't mean he was finished with me yet. He rolled over a plush piece of furniture for my face to rest on then shoved the blindfold into place and left while the vibrator still battered my sex.

It felt like hours before he returned for more fun.